maniac (w.a)

quick a/n
y'all I'm so sorry I'm on like
an entire Wednesday spiel💀

i hope you're enjoying these as much as I enjoy writing them!!

"tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad.
that I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath.
and tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs
so why do you call me and tell me you want me back?

(Wednesdays POV)

It's my senior year at nevermore. I've been trying to make the most of what's left of this horrid place before it fades into a bland memory.

Earlier into the school year, i fell into a rough patch with my ex-girlfriend. Apparently I was too weird for her or something. I mean, it's what she signed up for.

I'm not one to usually do relationships, I have no reasoning as to why I accepted y/n into my life with that label under both our names.

It felt odd calling her my girlfriend. And it felt odd hearing her call me hers. Maybe I just wasn't used to it.

We split since I just couldn't keep a relationship. I just decided that it would've been better for her to move on without me since I'm not fit to be anyone's girlfriend.

Things forever changed my perspective on our relationship last night. Apparently, she never truly loved me. It still hurt even though we've split.

(Like ices new song: I'm a baddie but I got feelins too😜)

•••

(Nobody's POV)

The bass echoed from the speakers and into the large gymnasium that was fully decorated in all white decorations.

People were dancing all around the place. Some of the vampires had actually been dangling from the ceiling and showing off cool tricks.

The entire place smelt like freshly pumped basketballs along with that cheap plastic smell from all the decor that was most likely bought from party city.

At least it looked cute. There's been shitty proms or homecoming ordeals where the entire place just looks like a five year old put it together.

You can definitely tell this was all Weems' idea. Her favorite "color" is white. It always has been. It's incredibly rare to see her wear something other than that shade.

Slowly, guests wearing all-white glittery formal wear arrived. Most of them coming as couples and what-not. Y/n had arrived with her best friend, Enid, since she technically didn't have an actual date.

Enid invited y/n to be her plus-one. Enid and y/n have been friends ever since they both came to nevermore. Enid had showed her around campus and ended up bunking with her for a bit. So, you can say they're pretty close.

Y/n is kind of glad her ex-girlfriend isn't here, though. To be completely honest, things have been better since her and y/n had split. Y/n had realized that she deserved much better. And she most certainly didn't deserve someone who fascinated death so much.