You Belong To me

By amberwasradicalized

amber freeman x fem reader of courseee, Amber's Ghostface and is lowkey a lil crazy over you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคญ More

ใ€Šintroductionใ€‹
1
2
4
5
6

3

2.4K 50 4
By amberwasradicalized

you woke up to over 2 missed calls from Amber, 20 texts from Mindy, 10 from Liv. 30 texts from Wes and a missed call from Chad. You decided to text Wes back first as he had sent more messages.

"Tara's been murdered."

Is the text that caught your eye. Murdered? She was alive and well yesterday, trying to get in your pants, but still. You thought they were playing a prank on you. There's no way Tara's been murdered.

"stop joking wes."

Wes texts back almost immediately.

"Amber's on her way to pick you up."

You then hear your front door open. Amber doesn't care to knock, your parents are at work and school was canceled. Was it because of Tara? Amber comes upstairs frantically. "There you are baby..." Amber sighs and brings you to a warm hug.

"Where else would I be?"

"Well everyone was worried...you did hear right?" Amber's voice was quiet and low. She looked upset, her face did. Her eyes didn't have a hint of sadness nor any emotion other than love for you.

"What do you mean..?"

"Tara's been murdered. Her mom found her body upstairs apparently, called the police. The police pulled us in for questioning, not you though. I told them you had went home. I knew you were probably sleeping too." Amber scanned my face as if she was trying to read any emotion on it. I felt nothing other then shock.

"That can't be true...She was fine yesterday." You feel panicked, why would anyone murder Tara. Tara for the most part was a sweet girl and you couldn't possibly think anyone hated her enough to kill her...Amber? That was crazy talk Amber would never do that. She's your sweet, loving, protective girlfriend. The love of your life.

"Yeah yesterday. Cmon Mindy wants us all at her house to mourn or something." Amber takes your hand and leads you to her car opening the door for you, then getting in and driving to Mindys. The drive to Mindys was short but silent, as if Amber wasn't telling you something. You didn't wanna budge though, she just lost her bestfriend she's upset about it is all.

When Amber and you get to Mindy's you see everyone inside already, no Sam. Sam was long gone, cut everybody off and left Woodsboro. Could be half way across the world for all you know. Tara's mother wasn't there obviously, you wouldn't want to be with a bunch of teenagers either after losing your daughter. "Hey Y/n..." Mindy sniffles and brought you into a tight hug, Amber looking at you and her weirdly but walking to go sit down in a chair.

"I'm so sorry Mindy...I know all of you guys were close with her, she was a sweet girl."

Everyone gives you sad smiles, except Amber. She stares at Mindys hand which is lingering on your arm, you walk over to Amber and stand by her chair. She didn't want that though, she grabbed your waist and pulled you onto her lap. Not really the right time but you didn't want to cause a fight with her. "So is Ghostface back?" Wes asks a bit uneasy, he fidgets with the watch on his wrist.

"The police think so." Chad says rubbing Liv's back as she silently weeped on the couch. "After what...a decade? shows up and targets Tara." Chad adds on his voice with a hint of frustration.

"Tara was so nice...She didn't deserve this. God what about Sam finding out?" Mindy and Chad seem to be the only two really having a conversation. Everyone else was silent.

"Doubt it. Hasn't tried to contact Tara in years." Wes adds his hands still playing with the watch. Everyone goes quiet now, You look behind you at Amber and she sits there as if she's annoyed. Like she wants to leave.

"I think we should all stick together, school this week is canceled. Tara's funeral is on Wednesday...How about we all come back here tomorrow, smoke some weed and watch Tara's favorite movie." Mindy is desperately trying to lighten the mood, kinda hard to do when their friend just got murdered. Everyone agrees, Liv stays with Chad and Mindy though but you and Amber, and Wes all leave.

Wes smiles at you and Amber sadly, gets in his car and heads home. You get in the car with Amber. "What was your deal in there?"

"What are you talking about?" Amber scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. Pulls out of the driveway and heads to your house.

"You know what I'm talking about you didn't even look...upset?"

"People deal with things differently Y/n." Amber's voice is stern. A bit of rasp to it, you roll your eyes and Amber sees you do it. "Knock the attitude off."

"There's no attitude."

"Then stop rolling your eyes at me, or I'll give you a real reason to roll them." Amber's always been bold when it comes to flirting with you, doesn't care what she says, who she's infront of, or where she is.

"Whatever Amber." You walk inside your house Amber hot on your track.

"I'm not joking." She grabs your hips pulling you towards her. Feels wrong to fuck right after you guys both found out Amber's bestfriend was murdered, Amber doesn't care she'll fuck you under any circumstances.

You roll your eyes again just to mess with Amber. She glares at you and drags you upstairs to your bedroom. "Take your clothes off."

"Amber let me make you feel good this time...you deserve it don't you think?" You grab Amber's hand and lead her to the bed, she eyes you up and down before pushing your body on the bed laying you down.

"No I want to eat you out." Amber says and tugs your shorts down.

"Please Amber...I haven't made you feel good in so long...please." You practically beg, Amber's bound to give in even though she'd rather have you scream her name. It's not like she doesn't like receiving pleasure, just prioritizes yours more.

"If I do can I do whatever I want afterwards?" Amber lays down on the bed with you.

"Yes I promise."

Amber smiles, and then you're between Amber's legs. Pulling down her jeans seeing the wet spot on her panties. "Already wet?" You smirk and slowly take her panties off aswell. She groans, she's getting frustrated.

"Come on Y/n get on with it."

You lower your head between her legs leaving soft kisses on her thighs. She can handle a little teasing it's not like she doesn't do it to you.

"Please." Amber grabs your hair and moves it to her pussy. Right where she wants you, you slap her hand away though. You wanted to enjoy this.

She moves her hands back and looks down at you as you gently move your lips to her clit and give it a gentle kiss. The look of desperation in her eyes is enough for you. You flick her clit with your tongue earning a quiet whimper from her.

You wrap your arms around her thighs and then suck harshly on her clit, the suddenness of that makes her buck her hips up in your face. Her arousal touching your nose slightly, you press her back down and move your tongue faster. You swirl your tongue in circular motion and let go of one of her thighs to bring your fingers to her entrance.

"God Y/n..." Amber groans as you stick in one finger, and then quickly another. Your can feel how tight she is and it motivates you even more, you curl your finger and then your tongue and her clit collide again. You suck and swirl your tongue on it, grunts and whimpers escaping Amber's lips. You wanna hear her moan though.

You build a pace as you pump your fingers in and out of her pussy. Your lips wrapped around Amber's clit, she grabs your hair with one hand the other groping her boob. "Almost there..." She can barely speak properly, she enjoys it even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it.

You smile and go thrust your fingers faster, you move your head away from her pussy and then move up to kiss her lips. She can taste herself, She's grabbing onto your shoulders tightly, gasping. She's close you can tell.

Your move your thumb to her clit and rub it curling your fingers at the same time. Her back arches, and you can feel the warm liquid pour onto your fingers, you kiss her and she immediately kisses back, hot, needy, kisses.

Her back lowers again and you take your fingers out sucking them clean. "Was that good?" You look down at her and straddle her stomach, now very much aware of your arousal between your legs.

Amber nods and grabs your waist. "So good baby...now please come sit on my face I need to taste you so bad." Amber tugs you higher and you chuckle at her neediness.

When you're above her face you grab the headboard of the bed and she immediately pulls you down her tongue moving all over your pussy. She finds your clit and quickly moves her tongue against it, slurping, licking, and sucking. She wants to do it all.

"Right there baby..." Your voice is quivering, though she's just started doing this you can't help but feel the white heat in your stomach. You need her. You need this

You grind slowly on her face loud moans leaving your lips. "So...so close..." You mumble throwing your head back, she spells her name out on your clit and that does it for you. You cum on her face, your thighs squeeze around her head and you can feel her smirk against your cunt.

you move to lay next to her seeing her swallow your cum. She does the most. "Its like water to you." You lay your head in the crook of her neck, she rubs your back soothingly.

"I love when you sit on my face." You look up at Amber and it looks like she's day dreaming about it as if she hasn't just had you on her face.

"How are you holding up...about Tara and everything..."

That snaps her out of whatever trance she was in and she looks at you. "I don't know...I don't want to talk about her right now." Amber kisses your head and closes her eyes clearly exhausted, so are you.

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 287 24
"๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜, ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
9.6K 293 15
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜คใ€๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ 5 โ” ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ 6ใ€‘ ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ...
7.6K 122 4
tamber ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ผ Amber and Tara are in love with each other, but there's someone in the way. Causing the girls to masc their feelings and not notice them.
88.8K 2.6K 16
โ NEVER TRUST ANYONE! โž