6

You showed up to Wes' funeral hand in hand with Amber. A guilt washed over you, you're holding hands with his murderer. You look over at Amber, she meets your gaze and gives your hand a squeeze.

You look back down at the casket, could his death ever been avoided if you would have just...went with the group that one day? After the funeral Amber took you back to your home (her home).

You hadn't really spoke to your parents, they didn't want to pressure you to speak and they knew Amber was your only comfort as of right now.
___

"Are you really throwing a party for Wes' death?" You say in disbelief watching Amber set out drinks in her kitchen.

"Yes? What's the problem?" Amber looks at you with a blank expression and closes the ice chest filled with beers and whatever drinks Amber stuffed in there.

"It feels wrong Amber, Wes dying isn't something you should throw a party over?"

"It's like a way to remember him." Amber shrugs nonchalantly, of course she doesn't care she's the reason he's dead.

"It's messed up." You cross your arms, Amber meets your eyes a bit confused with your sudden attitude.

"Y/n stop being dramatic...it's fine."

You roll your eyes and then walk away leaving Amber in the kitchen.
___

You're sitting in the living room across from Amber, not usual for you to do. Amber was staring at you as Chad, Mindy, and Liv all had their own conversation. The music and sounds of laughter in the background as you went on your phone ignoring Amber.

Despite Mindy and them having their own conversation they definitely noticed yours and Amber's distance with eachother. You'd always be sitting in her lap as Amber wouldn't be able to keep her hands off you, but not tonight.

You felt your phone buzz in your hand and then looked at the top of the screen seeing a text message from Amber.

"Can you please talk to me?"

You turn your phone off and turn to Mindy. "Hey Mindy wanna get some more drinks?"

Mindy looks down at her cup noticing it's empty. "Sure."

You get up and walk with Mindy to the kitchen ignoring the death glare Amber sent your way. She's pissed. You pour some beer into your cup, then Mindy. "Did you and Amber break up?"

You look over at Mindy and take a sip from your cup. "No, why?"

"Just find it weird you and her aren't like...all over eachother." Mindy shrugs swishing her drink around.

"Yeah..."
___

You hadn't talked to Amber all night and as the party died down and people left one by one it made you more nervous about having to face Amber with you and her alone.

Once everybody left Amber turned to you, a cold expression on her face. "Why are you having attitude?"

"I'm not." you mumble looking down at the floor.

"So why didn't you talk to me? Are you really that mad over a party?" Amber scoffs.

"Yeah I am. Amber you fucking killed him and then you throw a party for him...it just feels wrong..."

Amber looks more mad.

"For you Y/n. All of this was for you because I love you so much don't you get that?"

You stay silent, and Amber keeps going.

"Maybe I should kill Mindy, what'd she say to you earlier, hm? Does she want you to?" Amber walks closer to you and smoothly slides her hands to your waist.

Your heart drops at the thought of Amber risking going to jail to kill Mindy, over nothing. "No...Amber it wasn't like that at all."

"Then what was it like?" Amber's voice has no traces of emotion in it besides anger.

"She asked if we broke up that's all Amber."

"Why would she need to know if we did? So she could make a move on you? Y/n...baby if she did i'll kill her you know that, right?" Amber's voice was a bit shaky. Like the thought of another person wanting you made her frantic.

"No! She just said it was unusual for us to be so distant that's all, cmon...let's go to bed." You try to change the subject desperately, Amber's hands tremble a bit and she shakes her head.

"Are you lying? Baby don't lie i'll find out either way."

"Amber I promise I'm not lying, I love you and only you. Please...let's go to bed."

Amber's gaze softens and she sighs pulling you closer and whispers into your ear.

"I'm sorry...I just love you so much Y/n."

"And I love you too."

idk what to do with this story no more 😭😭 give me thoughts abt what should happen next 😁😁😁😁😁🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬😬😬😊😊😊😊😊🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😛😛😛😛😛