ยซ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ยป - J...

By Bakugow

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐•๐„๐๐Ž๐Œ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ยซ ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๏ฟฝ... More

๐ผ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐‘œ
๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’
๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œ
๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡
๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’
๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“
๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’
๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐’ป๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œ
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž-๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œ

๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’

6.2K 262 5
By Bakugow

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

_We're here. Megumi said after you arrived at Yasohachi Bridge.

Akari went to get some more informations as you and your teammates decided to come check on the bridge.

You all shared a look that turned into a glaring contest, your gaze went from Nobara to Yuji and finally Megumi.

The male stared back at you and narrowed his eyes as the interaction became more intense before Nobara spoke.

_HAH ITADORI BLINKED ! She said as he gasped.

_WAIT THATS NOTE TRUE SHE DID FIRST- He said but she already started tying the rope around him when his expression dropped.

He looked down the bridge and gulped hardly.

_Are you sure there is no other way to che- before he could finish Megumi kicked him down making him fall.

_WAAAAAAAAAAAAA- he screamed until reaching the end and went quiet. Oh ! It wasn't that bad actually !

_I am surprised that this rope made it without breaking. You said and looked at the thing as Megumi looked down the bridge with his hands in his pockets.

The rope started slowly breaking as you sweatdropped.

You shared a look with your teammates and gulped.

_Hey Yuji- you started before the rope broke making him fall right into the lake underneath.

_Ew. Nobara said as you nodded to yourself.

_How are you Yuji !? You shouted as his head came out the water.

_NO CURSES HERE ! He said and you took a step back.

_Let's go back there is nothing. Megumi said and took a step away from the fence.

Yuji came running with his clothes dripping with water.

_So what now ? He asked and Fushiguro went in thoughts before Nobara's stomach growled.

She blushed and looked aside while rubbing the back of her head.

_Nobara- Yuji was about to make fun of him before he received a slap on the back of his head.

_THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SINGLE ! YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE GIRLS UNCOMFORTABLE YOU MORON.

☆_____________________☆

You grabbed some chocolate bars and payed for them before opening one and left the store to join your teammates.

As you walked to them they were still talking about the situation with Akari who listened.

_Maybe it had something to do with the act of jumping off the bridge ? Akari said as you spoke.

_Well Yuji looks fine. You started as her expression dropped.

_We already tested that theory with Itadori earlier. Megumi said after seeing her confused state.

_YOU MEAN WITH THAT PLASTIC CORD I GAVE YOU EARLIER- She said in disbelief before a bike with two people on it approached.

_Here you are ! Idiot A shouted while looking toward Megumi.

_Who's that again- Nobara asked and turned to you with a sweatdrop.

_That's the one of the guys you wanted to beat up earlier. Itadori answered as you noticed him being  with a girl that you didn't see earlier.

_This is my older sister ! The male introduced while she bowed her head.

_Fujinuma ? Megumi asked while she nodded.

_I was telling my sister about how I saw you yesterday- he said before his sister spoke.

_My brother told me about you guys investigating Morishita and the bridge. She started while Akari moved behind them to signal you to not talk about curses.

_What is she doing- ? Itadori asked after seeing the blonde move her arms to form and X aggressively.

_During my second year of junior high... I went to Yasohachi bridge at night. Fujinuma said while looking down horrified.

_Yikes- Nobara said while you munched on your snacks.

_Anything unusual happening? Akari asked while the girl seemed even more terrified.

_Our home is also the local neighborhood store. Each time I pass the doors they dont close behind me- my mom and dad say it's nothing but- there's definitely something there!

_When did it start ? Akari asked as you tried relying the dots in your mind.

_A week ago- she admitted while you started thinking harder.

'All of the victims died at least two weeks after reporting the strange events. Do we still have time ?'

_I went with two other girls from my club. Funijima said after being guaranteed that she had nothing to do with all those crimes.

Or at least got "lied" for her own safety.

_One if them was Tsumiki ! She said this time enthusiastically while all gazes turned to Megumi.

You even stopped eating to check his expression.

_I'll ask her about it. He bluntly said as Akari laughed nervously.

_Alright thank you for telling us this- she told the two teens who smiled before taking their leave.

_I have to take a call. Megumi said before walking behind the store.

You all waited in silence while Nobara complained about some stuff until Megumi came back.

_She's fine. The mission is more dangerous now so it's given to another team of sorcerers, just go home. He said as you sweatdorpped at the made-up lie.

Akira didn't argue and got into the driver seat of the car while waiting for you to get in as well.

Nobara sat too as you and Yuji turned to Megumi who seemed in a rush.

_And how about you ? You asked as an irk mark appeared on his forehead.

_Yeah how about you ? Itadori asked as Megumi set his hands on your backs and forced onto getting in the car.

_I'll be right behind you after I see Takeda, now go. He ordered and closed the door.

You all stayed silent for a moment before Nobara broke the silence.

_He's taking us for idiots.

_Clearly. You said as Itadori stated by the window at Megumi's leaving figure.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.1K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
40.5K 1.3K 21
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š [๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ] ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐š...
39.3K 1.4K 16
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
762K 24.9K 31
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ" gojo x fem reader #1 in gojosatoru #7 in jujutsukaisen