My alien academia: alien hero

By normal_writer1812

in a world with 80 percent of the earth population having powers call "quirks" many people wanted to become p... More

then there was 10 heroes
animal out break
pirating is illegal!
a VENOMOUS retirement (rewrite)
N.O.L.A.N
villains and hero wedding
the Necronomicon
Mystoctopus
Melware
a SHOCKING appearance
new favorite

the hunters

206 11 1
By normal_writer1812

a/n (hey guys! I just want to say that I've added clips to this so I can save some time because the last chapter took way longer than i thought it would. so, I'm going to do this to hopefully save time, but I'll try not to do this too much.) 

Somewhere in space was Vilgax's spaceship flying near earth's moon. Inside the space, Vilgax was going to test 3 bounty hunters to see which one of them to hire to hunt down (y/n).

Time skip

Right now, the gang was stopping by outside of a city not too far from them. Max was making what seemed to be some sort of training camp for (y/n). He was making a few more tweaks to finish it. Once he did, Max looked towards (y/n).

Max: you ready?

(y/n) had his back behind him with shadows covering his face like he was in a wild wild west movie. (y/n) smirked and then pressed the watch's button to make the faceplate go to choose his alien. He slammed on the faceplate and transformed into Diamondhead.

Diamondhead: Oh yeah.

He said in a confident voice while Max went up to the control panel.

Max: remember to think out there, ben. Don't just try to muscle it. Might isn't always right.

Diamondhead: I know, but it's always fun.

Max: being a hero isn't about fun, it's about preventing the worst case scenario from happening.

Diamondhead: yeah yeah, i know.

He said while shrugging off what Max said as he made his hands into spikes.

Max then pulled a lever which caused a bunch of can buddles to be launched at Diamondhead. He quickly turned around to shoot many shards at them, hitting every single one of the cans. Max then pulled another lever which made targets appear behind Diamondhead which he quickly turned around and shot shards at, hitting them all and getting a bullseye on all of them. Max pulled another lever which launched even more can behind Diamondhead which shards out hitting all of them, then he turned around to shoot some cactus that had angry faces on them which he cut into small pieces. Max then pulled another lever making more targets appear which Diamondhead just rolled over while doing a battle crying as he shot even more shards at hitting them all. He then turned back his sharpen hands into normal hands to blow on his finger like it was a gun that had just shot out of.

Max: focus Ben! Think!

Diamondhead: don't worry grandpa.

Max then pulled another lever which launched more cans towards Diamondhead so he ducked under them and then turned his hand back to their sharpened form to shoot more shards at them which he hit all of them. While he wasn't paying attention, a tire was swinging towards his way and when he noticed, he didn't have time to react and so the tire hit him in the face causing him to shoot many shards in all sorts of directions. Some shards went towards Max but he took cover immediately. Ina was coming out of the Rv van with lemonade in both of her hands.

Ina: hey (y/n) do you want—- Ahhhh!

She screamed as she quickly ducked as some shards came towards her but they missed, sadly for her. She spilled the lemonade. Ina looked saddened by this as Diamondhead started to get back up and see the mess he had made. He then started to chuck nervously.

Diamondhead: whoops.

Time skip

The gang were now inside of the Rv van as Max was driving them into the city that was nearby. While he was going, Ina was arguing (y/n) about what had happened.

Ina: I can't believe you (y/n)! You made me drop the lemonade!

(y/n): is that what you're angry about?

Ina: well yeah, that and you almost killed me!

(y/n): look, i said i was sorry. How many times am I going to have to say it? What do you want from me?

He said as he was generally confused, he already said sorry as he thought saying sorry fixes everything. Then Max joins in the conversations.

Max: What we want is for you to take that thing on your wrist more seriously, Ben. it's not a toy. You've got to think when you use it.

He said in a serious voice.

(y/n): I know, but come on! You guys have seen me in action. I'm the baddest ben in town! I'm kicked so much villain's butt, I might as well be a hero at this point.

He said with confidence while putting his feet on the table but this didn't amuse Ina.

Ina: don't get too confident (y/n). Just because you beat a few villains doesn't mean you're a hero yourself so don't get over confidence in yourself because villains may take advantage of that. Besides, being a hero isn't always about punching the bad guy. It's about saving others from harm's way and you keep being reckless, then one day you might just hurt someone. Then what kind of hero would you be?

(y/n): um, a bad one.

Ina: exactly. To be a hero, you can't just be thinking about punching the bad guy, you also have to think about the people you want to protect and how to protect them.

(y/n) thought about that for a second, he really did. For most of his younger years, he only understood the punching part about being a hero and never heard anyone else talking about the other things that happened that hero does. But before he could think more about it, the Rv van started to slow down.

Max: uh oh, that can't be good.

He said as the RV van broke down.

Somewhere else

The bounty hunters arrived at where Max's man made training camp was. Taking a look as their trackers told them that the place was where the watch was last used. Checking the place out to see if the watch was still there.

Back to the gang.

The gang was in the city which was nearby which was lucky for them. Right now they were at the gas stations as Max was checking the Rv van to see what was wrong with it. While they were doing that, Ina and (y/n) were just sitting around minding their own business until they knew what was wrong. After waiting around for a bit, Max finally found the problem.

Max: aha! I think I found the problem, a leaky fuel line.

Max then showed a fuel line that was leaking because there was one of Dimaondhead shards cutting through it. Seeing this madd (y/n) feel guilty as he was.

(y/n): uh, lucky shot.

Max: I should be able to patch it up.

(y/n): sorry grandpa, let me help. Maybe four arms, no wait! Upgrade!

Max: I think you've done enough Ben. I'll handle this. In the meantime, why don't you and Ina go get some ice cream at the ice cream shop nearby. How does that sound?

He said as he took out money out of his pocket to give them.

Ina: that sounds great uncle max, come (y/n)! Let's go!

Ina said as she grabbed the money and (y/n)'s hand so they could go get some ice cream as Max fixes the Rv van.

Time skip

Ina and (y/n) had just made it to the ice cream shop and were about to go inside the ice cream shop to get their favorite ice cream. But then (y/n) then noticed that there was a junk yard nearby which somewhat caught his attention. Ina then noticed this which made concern.

Ina: oh no!

(y/n): what?

Ina: don't even think about it.

(y/n): think about what?

Ina: going into that junk yard.

(y/n): what makes you think i am?

Ina: I know you (y/n) like an open book, and i'm not letting you go into that junk yard.

(y/n): come Ina, another man's garbage is another man's treasure.

Ina: you know (y/n), even though you somewhat have a heart of gold, most of the time you're just a child, well you are but more so then you should. You shouldn't just—

While she was rambling, she wasn't paying attention to (y/n) so when she was rambling on, (y/n) took the chance to sneak into the junkyard to see if there was anything cool inside he could take. Ina was rambling on about how (y/n) can be so irresponsible, so then finally noticed that (y/n) was gone.

Ina: oh you gotta be kidding me.

She said with an annoyed voice. As she started to go to the junkyard as well to look for (y/n).

(y/n) was looking around the junkyard to find something cool to keep hoping to find treasure of some kind. He was digging around like a mole trying to dig a hole. Looking around, he did find some cool things to keep, but none of them he would consider treasure though.

(y/n): man, sometimes i wonder who threw away this stuff. Some of the stuff can be valuable.

He said as he found some interesting stuff. But then he heard someone calling out his name.

Ina: (y/n)! (y/n)! (y/n)! Where are you!

(y/n) recognized that voice belonging to Ina. he heard the voice coming closer to him which made him panic at first, he looked around to see where he could hide until he saw an abandoned warehouse for him to hide a bit. He ran inside to see that there was some cool stuff inside as well. He heard Ina's voice was coming even closer as when it did, (y/n) then thought of something. He thought he would do a little bit of trolling. So he pressed the button on the watch making the faceplate go up and slammed on it to transform.

Little did he know, the bounty hunter had a device that told them where the watch was being used and it just showed where (y/n)'s location was, so the bounty hunter started to go that direction.

Back with Ina and (y/n).

Ina was still trying to find (y/n) in the junkyard and she was getting more annoyed by the seconds as the junkyard smelled really bad. Like it was so bad it could have killed someone.

Ina: (y/n) where are you! You better hope that a villain finds you before I do because I swear to god!

Ina was still looking for (y/n) until she noticed the abandoned warehouse and thought that there could be a chance that (y/n) could be inside. So she decided to go inside to see if (y/n) was inside. Ina she looked around inside looking for (y/n) hoping to find them. While she did, she felt something phase through her making her very cold for some reason. She started to hug herself to at least warm herself up, then she noticed something was forming in front of her.

Ghostfreak: what the matter Ina, you look like you saw a ghost—freak!

He said as he started to laugh

Ina: come on (y/n)! Max just said that the watch isn't a toy.

After she had said that, the ground started to shake like a mini earthquake. They looked around to see that there was something seemingly underground and it was coming right towards them, Ghostfreak quickly grabbed Ina and moved her away from where the thing was coming from. Ghostfreak moved Ina far from in it but then something came out from the ground, it was some sort of giant human cyborg crab thing.

Ina: can't we just have a day where trouble doesn't come looking for us!

She yelled as the bounty hunter known as Kraab started to approach them. This caused ina to back up but Ghostfreak wasn't phased at all.

Ghostfreak: don't worry Ina, I got this.

He said as he approached Kraab.

Ghostfreak: oh man, you put the "ug" in ugly.

Kraab ignored his insult.

Kraab: hand over the omnitrix and I promise you won't suffer much.

He said as he showed him his giant claw.

Ghostfreak: dream on, claw boy.

Ghostfreak then moved his single eye and moved it to his back to talk to Ina.

Ghostfreak: what's he talking about?

Ina: well guessing that only thing that you have that might be considered viable, he's probably talking about the watch.

Ghostfreak: oh i guess that makes sense.

He then moved his eye back to where it was to look at Kraab.

Ghostfreak: sorry crabby, the watch and i are kind of attached.

Kraab: not for long.

Ghostfreak: I could say the same thing about your head.

Kraab: oh ho! You talk pretty big, let see if you can bite though.

Ghostfreak: oh i'll bite alright, your head off. Now you see me, now you don't

He said as he started to go invisible leaving behind Ina. Ina she nervously giggles as she starts to walk hoping that Kraab wouldn't notice her.

Kraab started to back away as he looked around the area trying to find Ghostfreak. He scanned the area not finding anything but Ghostfreak started to appear behind as he was trying to catch him off surprise. He started to approach him but all of a sudden, Kraab head did a 180 and now was on backwards.

Kraab: you're as arrogant as you are dimwitted.

He said as he could see Ghostfreak thinks to his infrared visions. Kraab turned around and opened his giant crab claw to shoot out some sort of goo substance onto Ghostfreak. The goo was now all over on Ghostfreak making him visible again and not able to phase through things.

Ghostfreak: arh! What happened!

Kraab: your protoplasm is now solidified, making it easier to do this!

Kraab then raised his fist and punched so hard, he sent him flying and crashing into steel boxes. Ghostfreak started to shake it off but then Kraab appeared in front of him, Kraab raised one of his legs and tried to crush Ghostfreak with it but he quickly moved out of the way. Ghostfreak then grabbed a wrench that was next to him and tried to hit Kraab with it but Kraab just grabbed the wrench with his claw and crushed it. Then Kraab smashed Ghostfreak to the ground with his claw and then smacked him away to the other side of the warehouse with his claw. Ghostfreak hit the wall pretty hard as Ina watched from afar. She quickly ran up to Ghostfreak to see if he was okay. Ghostfreak started to get up but he didn't seem to be in good condition.

Ghostfreak: oh man, who is this guy?

Ina: I don't know but something tells me we should probably get out of here and get the heroes to deal with this guy.

Ghostfreak: there's no need for that, I got this.

Kraab then started to approach them so Ghostfreak then started to approach him as well. Once he was close enough, Ghostfreak started to circle Kraab.

Ghostfreak: I'm going to grind you down until the very sparks start to cry for mercy.

Kraab started to back away and when Ghostfreak thought he had him but then Kraab then shot out a laser beam out of his claw and hit Ghostfreak into a wall again and nearby a lever that turned on a lift. Kraab thinking he finally got Ghostfreak where he is, he started to approach him and as he did, he stopped on top of the lift.

Kraab: hardly worth the hunt.

He said in confidence not noticing that he was on top of the lift. Ina looked in horror until she noticed that Kraab was on top of the lift and Ghostfreak right next to the lever.

Ina: (y/n)! Give him a lift!

Ghostfreak then noticed the lever next to him so he quickly grabbed the lever and pulled it down to turn on the lift. The lift turned on and started to lift Kraab to the steel roof. The lift went really fast and smashed Kraab in between the steel roof and the lift, making him completely stuck. After Ghostfreak did that, he started to hear the beeping sound that he hated.

*beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping*

There was a flash of red light as ghostfreak transformed back into (y/n). Ina then started to approach (y/n) to see if he was okay.

Ina: (y/n)! Please tell me you're okay!

(y/n) started to rub his head after he transformed back.

(y/n): yeah i am. It's just that I felt weird when I was ghostfreak for some reason.

Ina: yeah, i noticed. You were threatening the guy, like not in the way you were trying to be cool, but like. You were acutely scaring me.

(y/n): I know, I'm sorry about that.

Ina: I know, now let's get out of here before corphish wakes up.

Then they both started to leave the warehouse hoping that no one else was following him, but little did they know that someone was watching them.

Time skip

Ina and (y/n) were running back to the Rv van and saw Max there finishing the last repairs.

Max: What happened?

Ina: you know, usually, some villains showed up and tried to kill (y/n), but then he didn't. But this time it said it wanted the watch, but for some reason it called it the "omnitrix" for some reason.

(y/n): well let me just go fourarms and I'll turn him into a seafood special!

He said as he looked at the omnitrix, only to realize that it was still on cool down.

(y/n): oh wait. Guess I'm not going hero for now.

Max: even if you could, there is no time. Repairs are done, we're out of here.

(y/n): But what about the villain?

Max: I'll call the heroes to deal with him.

He said as he entered the Rv van.

Ina: yeah (y/n), let the people who are paid for this kind of stuff deal with this one.

(y/n) wanted to rebel but knew he couldn't really do much so he sucked it up and entered the Rv van.

Time skip

The gang was in the Rv van driving in the city where people were around. They had already called the pro heroes and told them about the villain attack that had happened and told them about Kraab's whereabouts. Ina was looking outside the window to see if Kraab was coming after them.

Ina: i don't see crapface yet.

(y/n): don't worry, because he better not show up if he knows what is good for him.

He said in confidence not fearing kraab. But then all of a sudden, they heard a loud noise on top of the Rv van's roof. Ina and (y/n) looked on top of the roof to see some sort of laser buzzsaw was cutting through the roof.

Ina: okay (y/n)! Show him what you got!

She said hoping that (y/n) will be the one to protect her.

(y/n): um, i would but the watch is still on cool down.

He said in a nervous voice

Ina: come on (y/n)! If you're going to be all bark! At least be ready to bite!

After Buzzsaw was taken off the roof, a hand then started to open up the hole to make it bigger, then revealing Sixsix. Who spoke in his language which none of them could understand.

Ina: what's that!

(y/n): most likely a villain!

Sixsix then started trying to grab (y/n) but couldn't reach him as (y/n) tried to get as far as possible from sixsix. Max noticed and quickly put the Rv van in a halt causing it to throw sixsix off the roof of the RV van and now in front of it. People in the city and in the streets started to noticed sixsix now knowing who he was. Once sixsix got up from his feet, he looked at Max and pointed his fist at him, then missiles came out of his wrist and were aiming at him. People then started to realize that sixsix was a villain and started to scream and run away from the scene for safety. Sixsix was about to shoot but then Max start Rv van and drove towards Sixsix, and ran him over. But when he did that, he heard the tire get popped meaning something cut the tire. He stopped the Rv van to check on the tires to see that they were slash by sixsix with metal rods. He then noticed that sixsix was getting back up to keep on hunting down (y/n). Ina and (y/n) were coming out of the Rv van as well to see that sixsix wasn't giving up.

Max: Come on, let's go!

He yelled as he grabbed them and started to run from the opposite directions of sixsix. They ran into an alleyway and sixsix were about to chase after them but he heard something behind him.

Pro hero: stop right there villain!

Sixsix turned around to see a pro hero was there to stop him. He was about to deal with him by himself but then there was a mini earthquake again and he noticed that something was digging underground. Something then burst out of the ground behind the pro hero and that was kraab. He then hit the pro hero by swinging his claw at and sending flying.

Kraab: remember me!

The gang was running through an alleyway hoping to get far from sixsix and kraab so they wouldn't get caught. As they ran, they took a coroner and stopped there to catch their breaths and to see if the cost was clear. (y/n) looked through the coroner to see if they were following them to see they were not.

(y/n): I think the coast is clear.

He said in confidence. But then there was a mini earthquake again and something appeared right before them, it was kraab.

Ina: stop jinxing it (y/n)!

Kraab then started to run towards them

Kraab: the omnitrix! Give it to me!

Max then saw a trash bin next to him so he picked up and threw it at Kraab but he just used his giant claw to crush it like it was nothing. Then they started to run away from kraab as he chased them. As they were running, they made a quick turn as Kraab tried to tackle them but he just hit the wall instead. They kept running until sixsix landed right in front of them to stop them in their tracks. They tried to go the other way but kraab stopped them in the tracks.

Kraab: nowhere to run.

He said as he and sixsix corner them.

(y/n): but there is a way to run!

(y/n) as he presses the watch to make the faceplate go up and choose the alien he wanted to transform into.

Max: no Ben! That's just what he wants.

But he didn't listen as he transformed into diamondhead.

He transformed one of his hands into a sharp blade and tackled sixsix to the ground and was about to hit until sixsix activated his jetpack, causing them both to fly into the sky.

Max: ben!

Ina: come on! We got to go!

Ina said as she and Max started to run away while they had the chance. Diamondhead tried to hit sixsix in the face but he was moving fast that diamondhead was missing every hit even though he was literally right in front of the guy. Sixsix then crashed down on the floor causing diamondhead to grunt in pain and then they both started to get up from the crash.

Diamondhead: alright tin can, i'm about to make some dents on you.

Diamondhead was about to fight sixsix but then kraab came up behind him so diamondhead was about to slash him but then kraab grabbed his blade with his claw and threw him into a building wall. He hit the wall and then fell to the ground as both Kraab and sixsix started to approach him. Diamondhead got back up ready to fight and dash towards them, he tried to slash them but they both dodge so he tried to hit sixsix but he just dodge, then claw tried to hit him in the head but he blocked, then diamondhead hit him in the face, but sixsix came up behind him and started to blast him with his laser guns. DiamondHead was pushed towards kraab and he punched diamondhead in the gut with his claw, then sixsix him diamondhead in the back, then kraab grabbed him with his claw, then he raised him to then slammed him to the ground. Then kraab threw him into the air and then sixsix shot lasers at him then shot him into the air even more, then sixsix used his jetpack to fly up and punched diamondhead back to the ground. Then kraab grabbed diamondhead with his claw again to smash his face to the ground and then threw him into a shop. Sixsix landed back to the ground and pointed his gun at diamondhead who was still in the shop. Kraab did the same and the both of them shot diamondhead at the same time, sending him flying through the other side of the building and into the otherside of the road. Sixsix then was about to take diamondhead but then kraab stopped him.

Kraab: back off! That reward is mine.

Then sixsix spoke his language.

Kraab: if i had a digestive system, i would have thrown up by now.

Then all of a sudden, a mini like bomb was thrown at them, they noticed it but before they could do anything about it, the bomb went off and released some sort of gas, knocking out both sixsix and kraab at the same time. The person who threw the bomb was none other than the third bounty hunter.

Also known as, tetrax.

Tetrax was on his hoverboard and once both of the other bounty hunters were knocked down, tetrax took the chance and went up to Diamondhead and quickly grabbed him. He then started to drag him somewhere else hoping to get far from the other two bounty hunters. Once he believed that he was far enough from the other bounty hunters and no one else around, he threw diamondhead to the ground. Diamondhead then started to get up to confront him.

Tetrax: billions of beings on this planet, people who are acutely responsible like these so-called "heroes" and the omnitrix winds up on the wrist of a foolhardy youth who plays "heroes".

Diamondhead: Well like i told your buddy, this thing doesn't come off i tried.

Tetrax: of course it doesn't. Its power utilizes alien DNA which binds to the host's own genetic structure. It can't not be simply be removed like taking off a hat.

He said as his back was turned away from diamondhead, he decided to take this chance and sharpen his hand into a blade as he ran up behind him hoping to catch him off guard. But tetrax predicted that and quickly dodge his attack and punched him in the face, sending him flying and hitting the ground.

Tetrax: your choice of warrior is solely on brute strength, without regard to any strategy. Do you ever pause to consider your actions at all. To think of the damage you may have caused because of your recklessness.

Diamondhead: hey, I have my share of kicking villain butts!

Tetrax: such as your recent success with the fight with the bounty hunters.

Diamondhead: it was two against one!

Tetrax: from my research from your earth warriors, that never stopped them before.

Diamondhead then tried to punch him but he simply blocked the attack.

Tetrax: you were moments away from losing your own life and the omnitrix. Victory should have been swift and effortless.

He said while blocking all of diamondhead's attacks like it was nothing. Then he punched diamondhead in the face, knocking him back.

Tetrax: the omnitrix is not some toy for your amusement or for you to play make believe. It's the most powerful weapon in the universe, the key to an epic battle between good and evil.

Diamondhead: Then who side are you on?

He said as he was getting up.

Tetrax: you're still alive aren't you.

Diamondhead: You're a good guy?

Tetrax: my mission is to retrieve the omnitrix at all cost. Since it is attached to you, I'll bring you back for its removal.

Diamondhead: Oh no, I'm not going anywhere.

Tetrax: it's not your choice.

Diamondhead: oh it is my choice.

He said as he tacked tetrax to the ground causing him to drop his hoverboard. Tretrax then grabbed diamondhead by the head and simply threw him off and into the ground.

Tetrax: it's disturbing how little you know of this alien strength and weakness. You barely scratch the surface of its potential.

Diamondhead: Yeah, so what makes you such an expert?

He responded back, but then tetrax decided to take off his helmet to show why he was the expert. He showed his face to reveal that he was the same species as diamondhead.

Diamondhead: you're, me!

He said in complete shock.

Tetrax: wrong, i am a noble warrior, you're an impulsive annoyance who plays make believe.

Diamondhead: So wait, you're not just a villain, you're an actual alien! And so are those other bounty hunters. Here I thought this summer vacation couldn't get any weirder.

After he said that, they both heard the beeping sound again.

*beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping*

There was a flash of red as diamondhead transformed back into (y/n).

Tetrax: we have wasted enough time.

Tetrax then grabbed (y/n) by the shirt and lifted him up.

(y/n): hey! Let me go!

Tetrax then looked to see where his board was to notice that it was gone. He then heard a loud noise so he looked to see it was kraab.

Kraab: looking for this.

He said as he showed them that he had tetrax's hoverboard.

Kraab: You're not getting off this planet with the omnitrix, and just to be sure.

He then turned around to show that sixsix had both max and ina in his hand.

Max: hands off!

Ina: Let me go! (y/n)! Help!

(y/n) was shocked and scared to see both Max and ina were captured.

Kraab: see, we've decided to work together and split the reward, and you in half.

He said as shows off his claws. Sixsix had a gun come out of his wrist and pointed it at max, then had a hand come out of his shoulder to grab a baton. Then kraab then pointed his claw at tetrax and shot a laser at him so tetrax protected (y/n) covered him and took the blast. Tetrax wasn't fazed by the blast but kraab kept shooting at him so he quickly ran into a building and threw (y/n) to the ground. But kraab didn't stop and kept shooting inside of the building, hitting tetrax but still phasing him. (y/n) got back up.

(y/n): what are we waiting for? We've got to save them!

Tetrax then grabbed (y/n) by the shirt.

Tetrax: don't be foolish, keeping the omnitrix secure is the only priority here.

(y/n): not to me, that's my family.

Tetrax: you cannot save them.

(y/n): I will! That's the whole point of being a hero! To save others! Especially the one you love and I'm not letting some rando tell me otherwise!

Tetrax: you would soon be overpower and captured if you try. The obvious choice is for me to retrieve my hoverboard, so we can leave this planet.

(y/n): but!

Tetrax: stay here.

He interrupted him. He then jumped out of the building and shot shards at sixsix causing him to drop both max and Ina. tetrax then started to run towards kraab so he tried to hit him with his claw but tetrax simply jumped over it and grabbed his hoverboard. Once he got it, he jumped on it and started to fly off so sixsix then tried to shoot him but tetrax dodge them. He came towards them and jumped off his hoverboard to jump on sixsix, the other quickly moved away so they couldn't get hurt. Sixsix was on the ground as tetrax was on top of him, he then grabbed sixsix by the neck and lifted him up to punch him in the stomach and then to punch him in the face, sending him flying to the ground. Sixsix then brought out his mini missiles out of his wrist and shot one at tetrax but he made a wall made of shards, protecting him. Kraab then appeared behind him to attack him with his claw but tetrax grabbed his claw and threw him over his shoulder and toward the building where (y/n) was hiding. (y/n) then looked back at the omnitrix to see it was ready.

(y/n): alright, it's time to go hero.

But then kraab noticed him (y/n) inside of the building which caused him to retreat back inside. Kraab looked back to see sixsix was fighting tetrax so he took the chance to capture (y/n). Kraab walked inside of the building to look for (y/n). (y/n) was hiding behind a table as he pressed a button to make the faceplate go up to choose what to transform into. He was about to choose four arms but remembers but started to remember what max and tetrax said. To think out there and how he shouldn't be trying to muscle it and how he just chose his aliens based on brute strength. So he decided to choose a different alien. That alien is being upgrade. He presses the button and transforms, making a green light appear which gives away his location to kraab. Kraab noticed the flashing light and smashed the table to see that there was no one behind it. He looked around to see where (y/n) went until all of a sudden, something jumped on him, that being upgrade.

Kraab: Get off me!

He said as he tried to get upgrade off of him. But he couldn't and upgrade started to take control of his body and started to screw around with kraab's body. By constantly hitting himself with his giant claw, damaging himself.

Upgrade: stop hitting yourself. stop hitting yourself. stop hitting yourself. stop hitting yourself. stop hitting yourself.

He kept hitting himself until he broke something inside of kraab's body, which was probably the nerve system which caused kraab to spark and to drop to the ground. Once he was done with that, Upgrade left kraab's body.

Upgrade: one down.

He said as he walked over to go deal with sixsix who was still fighting tetrax. In there fight, sixsix tried to punch tetrax drudge them so he tried to punch sixsix but missed to but sixsix decided to the chance and grabbed him from the behind and to active his jetpack, causing them both to fly into the air and for sixsix to slam tetrax into the ground with full force. Upgrade saw this but then sixsix noticed him so he pointed his fist at Upgrade and brought out his mini missile from his wrist. But then Max came up behind him and jumped on sixsix's back to distract him.

Max: ben! Run!

But then sixsix threw max over his shoulder and into the ground. Then he pinned him down and took out his laser buzzsaw.

Ina: no!

Upgrade saw this which made him angry, really angry as he wouldn't let his grandpa die, not right in front of him. Sparks started to come off of Upgrade's face and out of nowhere, a green laser came out of Upgrade's face and hit sixsix in the back.

Upgrade: woah! That's new! Not so tough now are you!

He said to sixsix. Sixsix tried to get up but Upgrade took the chance and jumped on his back.

Tetrax: I told you to stay out of my way.

But Upgrade ignored him as he took control of sixsix's tech machines.

Upgrade: hey! Let's go for a joy ride!

He said as he took control of sixsix's jetpack. He activated and took control of it and started to fly around. Then he saw a water tower and had a great idea, he flew sixsix around it and hit the legs of the water tower, causing sixsix to crash to the ground and landing near kraab. Upgrade then noticed that the water tower was falling towards them so Upgrade got off of sixsix and moved out of the way.

Kraab: I hate this planet.

He said as the water tower fell on both him and sixsix, knocking both of them unconscious.

Upgrade: well that should put them down, don't you think.

He said as he looked at tetrax.

Tetrax: pretty smart, for a human.

Upgrade nodded his head in response.

Then tetrax took out some advance gun that shot out a cube that in large itself surrendered both kraab and sixsix and then turned smaller into a cub containing both kraab and sixsix. Then the beeping noise appeared again meaning the time ran out as a red flash appeared as Upgrade turned back into (y/n). Tetrax picked up the cube and placed it on his belt. He then turned towards (y/n).

Tetrax: I'll return as soon as I am albe.

(y/n): what about this?

He said as he showed him the omnitrix.

Tetrax: it's in good hands, until then. This may be of some use in the meantime.

He said as he gave (y/n) his hoverboard.

(y/n): oh man! Are you serious? Hold on, you said you needed this to get off the planet.

Tetrax: selective disinformation.

He said making (y/n) confused

(y/n): what?

Ina: he means he lied.

(y/n): then why don't you just say that?

Tetrax then pulled out something out of his belt and turned back to look at (y/n) before putting back his helmet and pressing a button, before being engulfed by a red light and then disappearing.

Ina: well (y/n), another cool trophy for your collections i guess.

(y/n): yep.

He said as he looked at his cool new item.

Somewhere else, in space.

At earth's atmosphere. Tetrax was leaving the planet as vilgax watched from afar inside of his tube.

Vilgax: betrayed.

He said in anger.

Drone: sensor indicates the omnitrix is not with the mercenaries.

Vilgax: it would appear the creature who possesses the omnitrix is as clever as it is fierce. But I shall not be denied. I will face this creature off myself, even if it takes years for my recovery, but when i'm finished, I'll be the last thing the creature will ever see.

He said as he promised that he and (y/n) would face off, even if it does take years before that may happen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 15
It all began in Qing Qing City, China. A glowing baby had been born, the very first recording of what would come to be known as a quirk. As more quir...
8.3K 209 12
It all started in Qing Qing City, located in China. A newborn baby manifested the ability to radiate light from its body. After this was reported, ma...
1.1K 17 13
In a world where 80 percent of the population has a power know as a quirk can a young boy navigate it to become a hero? Please don't reuse my artwork
1.5K 141 19
❝IN TRUTH, I COULDN'T CARE A BIT IF I DIED.❞ To be honest, you think dying because you have little to no presence sucks just a little. But now, you j...