Lovers 4ever

By Love4rodwave

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 (Last Page!!)

28

4.3K 90 17
By Love4rodwave

Wednesday, August 30th

Ka'mari Ball(Kb)

"this baby finna look just like me" Key spoked to us while looking at the ultrasound pictures. we sat in key living room while the girls were at Walmart.

"someone os pushing that mf. going fast asf y'all hear that" Jae spoke to us as he checked on his food that sat in the oven. "hell yeah" Mon said while getting up to walk to the door.

soon as he stood up you could hear someone beating on the door which cause us to jump n pull our guns out. "open the door" we heard makayla speak while still beating on the door.

"oh shit mb" he walked over to the door opening it. before he could get the door opened fully Makayla pushed it open all the way. "she just got jumped by kennedy n like 3 niggas"

she came in the house with Niyha n Nina following her as nina held on to Niyha for support. "n y'all ain't help her" i jumped up getting Nina n laying her on the couch.

"what was we supposed to do i'm pregnant n niyha can't fight 3 niggas" Makayla spoke to us while walking over to Nina. "where was y'all at" i asked them picking up my gun n grabbing my keys.

"that gas station right there at the corner"niyha told me while she sat next to Nina. "alright come on we finna kill these mf's" key got up grabbing his gun as well.

"hold on let me take my food out the oven" Jae told us while trying to get his food. "nigga come on shit" i walked over to him grabbing his shirt. "my shit gone burn"

he mumbled while walking out the door. "jk y'all i'm fine" nina got ik laughing while walking out the door. "whew thank god my food not gone burn" Jae pushed past her smiling walking back into the house.

"awn y'all was gone kill for me" she looked at us with a smile on her face. "y'all are so sweet" she told us. "move man you play to much" i told her going to go sit on the couch.

"awn i hurt your feelings" she talked in a voice while sitting next to me to touch my face. i slapped her hand away mugging her. she just rolled her eyes. "awn my baby gone lonely"

Makayla spoke to use while touching her stomach. "here she go with this crying shit" key rolled his eyes while sitting next to her.

"i'm not finna cry i'm just saying she not gone have anyone to play with". she spoke to us making Nina jump up smiling. "we could have a baby"

she spoke making me snap my head in her direction. "we who" i asked her. "we as the people in we the people of the united states" Key jumped up while putting his hands together.

"man sit yo dumb ass tf down" Jae pulled his shirt forcing him to sit back down. "i'm sick of yo ass fight me" he stood back up stomping his feet.

"wsp nigga" Jae stood up after him putting up his fist. key swung on him n hit him in his face. "awl shit mb". he put his hands down while backing up.

"nah come here" Jae chased Key around as he ran around the couch. "nigga calm down" Key told him as he still ran around the couch trying to get away from him.

Key stood behind the couch as Jae stood in front of the couch mugging him. "bitch" he jumped over the couch landing on Key. "AHHHHH get off me"

Key moved around trying to get Jae off of him as Jae hit him repeatedly. "get off me damn" Key told him as he tried to get him off of him again.

Jaw finally got off of him and Key stood up stomping his foot. "yo ass got anger issues damn nigga almost gave me a cUhCuSsioN" Key walked back over to the couch sitting down.

"a what" i looked at him while scrunching up my face. "bitch i said a cUhCuSsioN" he rolled his eyes. "nigga you mean a concussion" Mon looked at him laughing. "this nigga dumb asf" he laughed some more.

"both y'all shut up damn" he laid out on the couch putting his head in Makayla lap. "i hope my baby don't come out like you cause lord" Makayla shook her head while looking down at Key as he slept on her lap.

——————————————————
ms.kayla

Send message

keyglock

Send message

_____________________________________
Makayla Monee

"Keysean i want a dog can you get me a dog please" I laid in bed as Key played the game. "ion want a dog tho" he looked back at me before turning back towards the game.

"ok, but i do so get me a dog" i told him mugging the back of his head. "omg ok" he turned the game off n came to get in bed. "awl thank you i love you so much" i leaned over n kissed his cheek.

"i love you too" he responded laying next to me while rubbing his hand on my stomach. "tf was that" he snatched his hand away making me laugh.

"omg my stomach hurt" i said between my laughs while crossing my legs. "imma pee on myself" i laughed some more. "what was that" he looked at my stomach n looked back at me. mmm

"that was her kicking" i told him once i stopped laughing. "awn she felt her daddy hand" he smiled putting his hand back on my stomach and Malaysia started kicking some more.

"i'm already knowing she gone be a daddy girl" he spoke before kissing my stomach over n over again as she continued to kick n move around. "ok this starting to hurt" he stopped kissing my stomach n just started to rub it while laying down.

"after this one we having five more" he looked up at me winking, well trying to wink. "five"i asked him. "that's six kids" i mugged him. "ik i want six kids"
he told me.

"no we not having six kids probably two i don't want Malaysia to be the only child". i told him while rubbing his ear. "three,two not enough" he shook his head.

"two is enough you want a whole football team" i laughed while shaking my head. "hell yeah i do" he looked at me. "two is enough now gts" i grabbed my Pregnancy pillow n placed it between my legs n under my head before turning on my side.

"i'll be so glad when i drop this baby she heavy asf" i moved around a little bit to get comfortable. "you calling my daughter fat" Keysean turned to look at me.

"yes tf" i jumped at him before laying my head back down i pulled the cover over me n soon after i fell asleep.
——————————————————
"Keysean" i stood over him calling his name. it was 4am and i got hungry. "Keysean get up" i shook his body trying to wake him. "mhmm what" he opened one eye while looking at me.

"i'm hungry" i put my face infront of his very closely causing him to back his head away from mines. "what you want" he asked me making me smile.

"ok i want mcdonald's i would like a ice cream cone and a Mcflurry with the extra Oreo crumbs on there and i want large fries with extra salt and i want a large sprite". i told him as he sat up looking at his phone.

"why you want two different type of ice creams" he rubbed his eyes while looking at me. "not me the baby want it" i shrugged my shoulders putting on a pair of his sweatpants n putting in my crocs.

"this shirt is getting too small. i was just able to fit it" i looked in the mirror pulling down my shirt just for it to rise up again i pulled it down once more n it did the same thing. "idc you can stay out" i talked to my stomach.

"come on" Keysean told me while walking out the bedroom door with me following him we made it to the front door he held it open for me as i walked past him with a smile on my face.

he locked the door behind him before walking to the car. "ughh" he huffed starting the car up pulling off in the direction of Mcdonald's.

——————————————————
ms.kayla

Send message

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 7 58
Part 2
15.4K 365 17
"𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜, 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣" 𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
476K 22.5K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"