Different kind of Woe

By JasonCheng1223

Wednesday and Male Reader. Based on the popular Netflix series. The story will mainly focus on the OC(Y/N)... More

Part 1: The Encounter.
Part 2 New Darkness, New Light.
Part 3 The Truth, Literally.
Part 4 Eyes, Ears and Nose.
Part 5 Curiosty And The Cat.
Part 6 Enemy Of My Target.
Part 7 First Move.
Part 8 Mind The Woods.
Part 9 Partners.
Part 10 Mixed Up.
Part 11 The Artist And The Fraud.
Part 12 What The Night.
Part 13 The Consequences.
Part 14 Parents Weekend.
Part 15 Coincidence.
Updates On Some Info.
Part 16 Birthday And Scream.
Part 17 The Gates.
Part 18 The Mansion.
Part 19 Reap What You Sow.
Part 20 Feelings Equal Strength.
Part 21 Emotions Equal Weakness.
Part 22 Who's Who.
Part 23 The Culprit?
Part 24 Enemies.
Part 26 Page One.
Part 27 Blood And Guilt.
Part 28 Let The Game Begins.
Part 29 The Players.
Part 30 Courtesy Call.
Part 31 End Of Night.
Part 32 Aftermath.
Update.
Woe If? Alternate Ending.

Part 25 Revelation.

3.3K 114 17
By JasonCheng1223

After Wednesday got back to the academy, she immediately rushed to her room and approached Thing who's typing her typewriter.

"Thing. It's an emergency. Flip over." Wednesday wrote down some numbers and her name within the palm before Thing flipped again.

"Go to (Y/N). It's urgent." Thing quickly scrambled out the room. When Enid returned to her room, she noticed Wednesday was sitting on her table with her laptop already on.

"Wednesday? Why is my laptop on?" Wednesday didn't turned. Her eyes still glued to the screen.

"I'm waiting for (Y/N)'s call." She says in a stern tone. Enid pouted before going to stand besides her.

"You seriously got to stop giving my numbers to someone else. If you're so desperate, you could just get yourself a phone. So much for not being enslaved to modern technology."

"It's an emergency Enid." Soon, a blank profile picture with some numbers appeared on screen. Wednesday immediately accept the call to be met by (Y/N) who's laying on his bed half topless at least.

Enid stared at the boy in her laptop for moment.

"Missed me already? Oh. Hi Enid." The boy asks from within the screen earning a wave from Enid.

"Sadly no. Major issue. Where's your glove?" (Y/N) was dumbfounded for a moment.

"The glove you wore at the Gates mansion. Do you still have them?" Enid looked at Wednesday then at the screen.

"I lost the right one at the mansion. Someone must've took it while they were clearing the place. Did you found it?"

"Yes. It's probably locked up in the evidence room at the police station. Along side the blade that killed Kinbott." (Y/N) and Enid both are stunned by the statement.

"What!?" Enid begins to panic.

"Huh. What a weird coincidence." Now Wednesday is curious by his reply.

"Explain."

"I told you I'm meeting Xavier today. Says he got some nightmare again. The main plot is about Kinbott's death." Wednesday is speechless for moment.

"So they used my glove to do it. Smart move." (Y/N) says as gets up sitting on his bed.

"Enough about that. You need to get out of there. Bring Thing and meet me at the school's front gate."

"Why? It wasn't me who did it. Besides, it's not like you told them the glove belongs to me. Right?" Wednesday is starting to get frustrated by his calmness.

"I haven't yet. But if you don't take this case seriously, I'll go over there and dragged you to the police station myself. So move it." (Y/N) just shrugged.

"Relax. It's not like they're gonna get the results in a day. But if you really miss me that much, maybe I'll pack my stuff tomorrow and go bunk in your room." Wednesday rolled her eyes while Enid was completely dumbfounded by his speech.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, but something serious is going to happen. If there is a reward sent out for you, I'll be the first to actually claimed it." (Y/N) just laugh off the threat before he blow the screen a kiss and shut off.

"Are you and (Y/N) actually like, you know, hooked up?" Wednesday got up from her seat and turned towards her roommate with a cold glare.

"Guess not."

~~

After finishing the conversation, (Y/N) find a shirt to wear before he exit his room with Thing on his shoulder. He took off the large cloth that's covering his piano and place Thing there per the hand's request.

Thing begins to play some melody while (Y/N) grabbed the book he borrowed from Xavier and sits on his sofa reading it. After some time, the police intrude the peace, turning the place into chaos.

Thing managed to take cover behind the piano while the commotion is going on, witnessing the boy beating up a bunch of policemen before getting arrested.

After everyone left the place, Thing immediately followed suit, exiting through the opened window and makes it's way back to the academy.

Wednesday was sitting on her table, typing her typewriter before being interrupted by her roommate's voice.

"Thing." The hand came in from their window and quickly make it's way up Wednesday's table. He makes some signs causing Wednesday's eyes to go wide. She rushed out the room soon after.

"You're not kidding, are you?" Enid asks the severed hand who just shrugged it off.

When Wednesday reached the quad, her fingers brushed against one of the concrete pillar causing her head to jolted up staring into the pitch black sky above.

Wednesday takes in her surrounding, the area was covered by dense fog.

"Wednesday? What the hell is going on?" The voice caused her to turned towards it. It was (Y/N). But he wasn't talking to her. He was talking to Goody in front of the Gates mansion. Wednesday then realize she was in one of (Y/N)'s dream. She slowly approach the two.

"You can't be trusted." Goody's words cause her to stopped in her tracks.

"What are you blabbering about?" Then she noticed fire burst out the mansion in front consuming Goody whole. The grey fog turns to black smoke around them.

"(Y/N)!" Her call fell on deaf ears as he didn't responds. Instead a scream caught both their attention. It was Crackstone.

"LET ME OUT!!!!!" Crackstone lunged at (Y/N) with a staff in hand piercing the young man in his chest. Wednesday just stood there witnessing the whole event before a fire swirled around her. She was then back in the quad, only the place is filled with blazing fire.

Taking in her surrounding before her eyes makes out (Y/N) stand in the middle of it. Some of the students lying on the ground. (Y/N) slowly turned his gaze towards her. The red eyes, is the thing that puts her over the edge. (Y/N) charged at her, raising his right bloodied hand aiming for her face.

"Wednesday!!"

She wakes up laying in the quad before she sat up. Taking in her view, Yoko and some other vampires surround her.

"You okay?" The Japanese fang ask her which was replied by a slight nod.

"What happened?" Some students arrived with Principal Weems.

"We don't know. We just found her like this." The students turned towards the goth girl who got up on her feet. Weems then dismissed the others before ordering Wednesday to follow her back to the office.

"Well? Anything interesting to share?" Weems sits down on her place while asking the girl.

"Nothing important. But I need to get off school ground. It's an emergency." Weems gives her a curious look.

"Why? If it's about (Y/N) then don't worry. Marilyn is already on her way. You knew that glove belongs to him don't you? Lying isn't what I expected from you."

"(Y/N) lost the part of the glove back at Gates mansion. Someone is trying to frame him. I'm the only one that can clear his innocence. You have to let me see him." Weems lets out a big sigh before continues.

"Even if he didn't killed Kinbott, the damaged dealt to the officers count as assaults as well. He's in some deep water as we speak."

"I'm surprised he didn't kill any of them. If a bunch of adults showed up pointing their guns at you, either you yield like a trapped kitten, or you turned their innards inside out. Safe to says that it's only self defense in (Y/N)'s part."

"Self defense? One of the officer's arm got bit causing some infection, Sheriff Galpin's arm got broken, and the deputy got a concussion."

"Wish I got to witness that myself." Wednesday says with a smirk on her face. The principal lets out another sigh.

"But they know better to not messed with the boy. He was trained to deal with these kinds of situations since he was a kid. Marilyn may be having a headache at the moment, but Kenneth is probably having a good laugh praising the boy in the afterlife."

"(Y/N) told me about some of his past. Who is his father anyway? I'm intrigued. Is he an assassin or a hitman?"

"Kenneth D. (L/N). Former mixed martial artist turned FBI agent. He's the one that groomed (Y/N) into a second version of him. Good man. Me and him were classmate in elementary before he got expelled for standing up to me. Now he isn't with us anymore." Wednesday noticed a slight of sadness in the tone.

"I need to see (Y/N). Please." The lady and the girl looked at each other's eyes for a moment before she gives her answer.

"Tomorrow. After class. We'll go together." Wednesday left the room and go back to her room leaving Weems by herself.

"Is this everything you hope for Ken? Another boy being branded as criminal?" She muttered to herself.

~~

(Y/N) was locked up in the jail wearing the standard orange outfit.

"You got a guest." One of the officers with a black eye, courtesy of (Y/N)'s right hook walks in with Ms Thornhill before he leaves them alone. (Y/N) avoid his mother's gaze.

"Well?" Ms Thornhill takes off her glasses awaiting her son's response.

"I didn't do it. I hurt people, don't kill them. What's more it's Kinbott, who's supported me through my therapy." (Y/N) eyes begins to water up looking at the floor.

"I know you're not capable of something like this. But the assault on the authority is, different matter. I swear Kenneth is definitely laughing his butt off right now." (Y/N) chuckled at the statement.

"I can get you out of here as long as you promise me one thing." (Y/N) lifted his head looking at his mother.

"End your relationship with Wednesday Addams. You do that, and I'll post the bail tomorrow. And I want answer now." Ms Thornhill eyeing her son with a serious stare.

"And if I say no?" Ms Thornhill lets out a sigh before walking closer to the bar.

"Do you have any idea what your life means? If you messed up one more time, it could be over for both of us. I'm not asking (Y/N), I'm telling you to." (Y/N) stand up from the concrete seats and walking towards his mother's direction.

"What does my life mean anyway? What is Goody Addams and Joseph Crackstone doing in my head? Who am I? If you know something then tell me!!" (Y/N) slam his hands against the steel bar causing Ms Thornhill to take some steps back. She then quickly storm out the place.

"One way or another, you will join my side." Ms Thornhill gets into her car and drove off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 25 is here. About (Y/N)'s father, Kenneth. I wasn't sure how to put him in but then I just go with the flow. I literally just came up with idea that him and Weems knew each like an hour into this part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 730 13
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...
Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 85.8K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...
124K 5.2K 34
Y/N is a Werewolf, but there is one problem, he hasn't even wolfed out yet. His family have tried to pressure him into wolfing out, but he seemingly...
10.3K 340 5
(Wednesday Addams x Spider-Man Dad!Reader) After an unforeseen tragedy, the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man drowns himself in heroism and assignment...