Sweet Creature- Tim Bradford

By Soccer_Cr7

'Where ever I go. You bring me home" A Tim Bradford/The Rookie fan fic Female OC UNDER EDITING AS OF 3/25 More

Intro
Cast
Season 2
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Important AN
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Season 3
19.
Poll
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Season 4
29.
30.
31.
32.
Important Note
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
Authors Note
40.
41.
Season 5
42.
43
44
45
46
Authors Note
Another Important Note
47

37.

4.7K 129 5
By Soccer_Cr7

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4, Ep 9

**
Christmas music echoed around the house as Gwen was decorating for the holidays. It was her favorite time of the year and even more special with Benjamin born. Benjamin was a month old and Tim and Gwen's lives were perfect. Her home radiated with a beautifully lit tree, and it smelled like gingerbread. Gwen couldn't imagine raising a family with anyone else but Tim.

Gwen paused the music as she heard Benjamin cry. It was morning and very close to his feeding time. Gwen walked into his room picking him up from the crib.

"Good morning baby boy" she cooed as she gave him a small kiss to the head. She walked over to the rocking chair and got comfortable. Gwen pulled her shirt to the side as she nursed Benjamin.

Tim walked into the room dressed for work "Good morning, you're up early" he said pecking her lips. Gwen nodded "That's life with a baby now" she joked. Tim looked down at his son and smiled as his hand gently caressed his head.

"I can't believe he's a month old already" Tim said watching as Gwen started to burp him. Gwen nodded the last month flew by as Gwen and Tim made memories together with Benjamin. The last month consisted of them both adjusting to parenting life.

"You be safe out there today" she said kissing his lips. Today was Tim's first day back to work from his paternity leave. He felt a bit sad returning to work he wanted to stay home with Gwen and Benjamin.

"I can stay home if you want me to help you?" Tim said. Gwen shook her head no as she rocked the baby back to sleep.

"I'll be okay, are you having some anxiety going back?" she asked standing up and placing the baby in his crib. Tim shook his head no which was a lie because he was feeling slightly anxious.

Gwen walked up to him and wrapped his arms around him as she looked up "It's going to be okay babe. I'll send you updates throughout the day" she said. Tim nodded looking over at his sleeping son.

"I love you" he said.

*
Many people welcomed Tim back to work he showed Lucy, and Angela some photos of the baby. Which of course they gushed over. If you were to tell Tim he was having a baby 12 months ago he would laugh. He never really wanted kids but that changed when he met Gwen.

Angela was busy trying to gather a case against Elijah Stone. He had threatened Wesley to have his license disbarred from the state. The Officers were working hard trying to gather up as much information regarding Elijah. Tim did not want to alarm Gwen about the case. He strictly told everyone to not let Gwen know. He didn't want Gwen to stress out.

**
Gwen sighed as she held Benjamin closer to her chest as she looked around the room. Her home was decorated as she finished putting all the decorations up. Gwen had invited Bailey, Johns girlfriend over for a bit so she could finally meet Benjamin.

The door bell rang causing Remy to bark and immediately run to the door. Gwen got up and opened the door seeing Bailey with some flowers and a big smile on her face

"Bailey! Hi come in" she said stepping aside. Bailey stepped inside giving Remy a few pats.

"I got these for you. I'm so excited to meet Benjamin I couldn't stop talking about it with John." Gwen smiled thanking her for the beautiful flowers. She placed the flowers into the vase on the counter.

Bailey looked at Baby Benjamin who was sleeping.

"Oh he is so beautiful" Bailey spoke in a quiet voice so she didn't wake him up.

"Thank you, do you want to hold him?" She asked. Bailey nodded as she held her arms out. Gwen placed Benjamin gently into Bailey's arms as she cooed at the baby.

Bailey walked over to the couch and sat down as she admired Benjamin. Gwen and Bailey spent a couple of hours talking about child birth, babies, and life.

**
The first plan to stop Elijah Stone didn't work. Elijah didn't fall for the bait Wesley planted. Which only resulted in Elijah threatening to call California State Bar. Angela had worked hard to get a judge to sign off on a search warrant and after many attempts it was granted.

"Judge signed off on search warrant for Elijah Stone. Let's go" Angela said walking over to Tim.

They assembled the team quickly and we're on their way with Swat to the warehouse that Elijah uses to transport drugs.

"Sergeant, we just got a 911 call. Multiple shots fired at your warrant address." Control said.

Sergeant Grey picked up the radio "Did Swat move in early?" He asked.

"No, sir. They're still two minutes out. I don't know who's shooting." Sergeant Grey sighed as they got closer to the warehouse.

"Control, we don't hear gunfire, but there's evidence of it. Tell SWAT we're going in." Tim said once they got to the warehouse they saw bullets lying on the ground and glass shattered.

"Police!" Tim yelled before barging in. Everyone had their guns drawn as they searched the warehouse.

"What the hell happened here?" Nolan asked as bodies were scattered along the floor. Slight banging could be heard coming from the cupboard besides Tim.

"LAPD! Come out with your hands up!" Angela ordered her gun raised to the door.

The door opened revealing a terrified looking Elijah with his arms up in surrender.

"Give me your hands" Nolan said walking over with his handcuffs out.

"Who did this?" Tim asked.

"Abril" he said. Tim's eyes widened as he thought of what happened in Guatemala with La Fiera and Abril.

Angela shook her head "No, she took control and then came for revenge, 'cause I'm the one who told Wesley where to find detective Rivers." He said.

**
They got to the station and immediately came up with a plan. Grey wanted to assign immediate patrol cars near the area of Gwen and Tim's residence.

Tim still didn't want Gwen knowing what was going on. Angela and Grey both argued that it would be beneficial for Gwen to know in case anything expected pops up.

"You need to tell Gwen, Tim it's not right" Lucy said. Tim sighed "Not you too, I know what I'm doing. I don't think worrying with a baby at home is right for her" Tim said with a sigh. He was frustrated he knew what was best for his family.

"Ill protect her. Everything's going to be fine" he said before grabbing his stuff.

**
Night had came quickly, Gwen had washed Benjamin, fed him and put him in his crib. Tim had texted Gwen letting her know he was on his way home. Gwen couldn't wait to see Tim she missed him very much.

Gwen's phone rang as she walked over to the counter. She didn't recognize the phone number "Hello?" She asked.

"Buenos días."the familiar voice rang through Gwen's ears as she instantly got flash backs from Guatemala.

"Abril? Where are you?" Gwen asked as she paced across the living room. Tim walked through the door with food in his hand.

"I just crossed the border. In 20 minutes, I'll be on a plane back home. How's the baby?" Abril asked. Gwen's hands were shaking with a mixture of anxiety and anger.

Tim walked over sensing something was wrong "None of your business" Gwen said with clear anger laced in her voice.

"What? You don't think I would hurt him? Or you?" She asked but it almost seemed like she was teasing her.

"I wouldn't put it past you Abril" Gwen said causing Tim to look over at her with wide eyes.

"Oh, no, that was just business, you know? Unlike La Fiera, I kill only when it's strategically advantageous." Abril says.

"But killing a police detective and her family" Abril cut her off.

"No, that is bad business, and it will stay that way, unless you come after me in Guatemala." She said.

"I'm good here" Gwen said wanting the conversation to be over.

"Bueno then this is goodbye" Abril said before hanging up.

Gwen looked down at the phone trying to process what had happened.

"Gwen-" Gwen cut Tim off.

"What was that about Tim?" She asked her arms folded against her chest.

"Baby, look I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry. Abril came after Elijah Stones men today. I didn't think she would call you" Gwen looked at him with an unbelievable expression on her face. Did he really think that keeping this from Gwen was smart.

"Why did you keep it from me? Of course she would've contacted me. You should've told me what if she targeted the house or Ben" Gwen was livid with Tim. She thought it was completely selfish of him to keep that from her.

"Babe look I'm sorry I didn't know" Gwen held her hand up not wanting to hear anymore of it.

"I don't want to hear it Tim. You should've contacted me immediately. I'm going to bed" she said her voice becoming low as she was disappointed. Tim sighed as he watched her walk up the stairs.

"I fucked up"

Uh oh Tim is in trouble. How do we like this chapter? What do you think is gonna happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 97 20
this is a story about s5 ep22. What if Lucy died in the line of duty? Tamara doesn't handle it good and falls in a deep black hole, after she moved i...
7K 105 10
Detective Chen and Sergeant Bradford have a 14 year old son. Once Bradford starts dating after their divorce his son doesn't take it well.
9.3K 334 8
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ real and fake becomes hard to tell apart แกฃ๐ญฉ โ€ข๏ฝกโช fem!oc ๐’™ tim bradford โซ ๊ช†เงŽ หšโช started. 11.02.24 โซ 5th on #cops 6th on #lapd ...
108K 1.7K 72
A bunch of one-shots/rewrites about Chenford from The Rookie on ABC!!! Some of these stories Tim and Lucy will already be dating and some will be lig...