UNTOLD STORY - ASTRO

By aricwyln

True love is selfless, giving without expectation, and nurturing the happiness of the other. Distance may phy... More

EPILOGUE
2- I met you again

1- Worst Day

6 0 0
By aricwyln

"Why is everything not in order? What are you guys doing? And why do you guys do this meeting if other people didn't prepare anything for it?" shouts Mr. Park.

All the staff bowing down their heads. They felt embarrassed because their colleagues didn't prepare the document well.

"I'm just sure, sir, that everything is well prepared. May I show you the document because we probably just---"

"You don't ever cross your line!! Are you insane? You try to teach me how to read this document, and also the presenter doesn't know how to present, and I didn't understand every single word that came out from, Errr, what's your name again?"

"Hyunjin'

"Ha, yes, Hyunjin; see, I can't remember his name as well because he's not attractive at all!"

Mr. Park's secretary was only able to shake his head.

"This meeting is cancelled, and so are you," Mr. Park said, pointing at his secretary.

"You!! Do you enjoy wasting my time, don't you? I think I should hire a more intelligent secretary for now." Mr. Park, stand up and just leave like that.

All the staff there feel unbearable around his boss.

"But sir, they told me, and I read the proposal repeatedly, so that's why I give it to you, and you know, sir, if you accept, we can proceed with this meeting."

"Yahh !! You know how work is going? You know? I'm busy, and now you are wasting time on this useless thing". Mr. Park is throwing paper close to Mina's desk.

"If you do this again, you may be fired!" Mr. Park was slamming the doors. Mina can't control her breath well. She thinks her anxiety is attacking again. She searched her medicine drawer in an anxious state. Then she took the pill and slowly calmed herself.

"I'm out"

Mina was suddenly startled when Mr. Park came out of his office. Mina bows to him.

MINA POV

Why doesn't he like me? He holds his grunt towards me, or what? I read this project is serious business for this company. Am I blind or what? I've been working for him for two  years, he's too sudden developed an unexpected surge of negative feelings. Aishhh I'm tired of thinking about it. Even his appearance is handsome, but his behaviour is arrogant. His action never matches his cuteness and handsomeness bruhhh

(KRING KRING)

Aish kamchagiya

This idiot phone startled me well LOL. Nugu why called this time I want to go lunch aish.

"yeoboseyo,"

This voice familiar nugu.

(TOK TOK)

"AISH, you are here, and why did you call?"

"I just want to do that," he shrugged. He thinks he's cute or something. By the way, why is Sanha here? He's not going out with Mr. Park?

"Why are you here? Mr. Park is not here. He just left 20 minutes ago."

"Ah, I don't want to see him. I want to see you," he said cutely. But it's made me vomit.

"You're not cute at all for this, Mr. Yoon San Ha. I have a lot to do. Now please leave me alone, bye."

Suddenly I feel someone grab my hand and make me losing balance.

Ah, damn, I think I should close my eyes.

"You should listen to me." I open my eyes, okay, I'm close to kissing him, or what again, he makes me feel embarrassed.

I hate him very much.

On my first day of work, he kept teasing me and interrupting my work. I don't know why he likes this.

"Wherever you are going, I want to follow you. Are you going to eat? Err, copy paper or something? Or you meet a client, and I can be your boss". I'm closing his mouth because he's saying too much. He doesn't feel tired or overly conversant.

"Eat and be quiet, Mr. Yoon San Ha; you're too loud at this level."

END POV MINA

He nodded his head. "Why do you keep disturbing me? Are you not tired?" Mina looks at him. His expression changed: "Am I talked to too much?? I never noticed that before; no one complained to me."

Mina shakes her head. How can Mr. Park bear with this?" Sanha just shrugged. He did not know how to react to this kind of question.

Both just arrived at the cafeteria. They are standing in line to buy food. They select their meals and choose a place to sit.

"You know that Mr. Park, your boss, is going to change the department?" Mina almost choked. "What are you trying to say?"

"Your department will change the boss!" Sanha said it again, speaking in a slow manner.

"why?" Sanha takes out the phone from his pocket and then shows an article. Mina reads carefully. "owner's son of this company? Wait, Mr. Park is not the owner's son of this company?" Sanha takes a sip of water and starts to explain. "Yes, but you know partner things?" Mina nodded. "They have agreed that their son will take care of each department for four years."

"What kind of business is this?" Mina wondered.

Sanha chuckled, "President wants them to expert everything Mina Shi."" Mina looked into Sanha's eyes and said, "You also."

Sanha chuckled, "Yes, but I'm not 4 years agreement; I have limits because my family is not big like theirs."

Mina laugh "Are you kidding or what? You try to be funny, is it?"

"aishh jjinja You don't know much about this company, right? You've only been here two years. Trust me, that's a lot of things you did not know, even someone has like you didn't even notice." Sanha looked away.

"What?" Mina doesn't understand what Sanha is trying to convey.

Sanha coughed to relieve his throat. "Kkaja, we already finished our food, and then I think you should prepare Minhyuk Hyung's things to go to level 10." Mina rolled her eyes. She became annoyed with Sanha. Again, Sanha's teasing worked.

"Mina-shi, please pack my things to go to level 10, but your things and your position are still level 8." Mina already knew because Sanha gave her a point for doing this job early because PARK MINHYUK LIKES TO BE LAST MINUTES. Mina wants to prevent going home late, so she has well-prepared Mr. Park's things. "It's already packed just to go to level 10." Mr. Park was slightly impressed. "Did you read the article? or someone told you?" Mina gasped "I read the article, sir." Mr. Park nodded. "Since when do you care?" Mina was quietly disappointed. What do you mean care? It's just being around me babbling about this" . Mr. Park paused and nodded.

"and that's why today you rejected this proposal, right? You just stress out over these things." Mina tries to change the topic, but Mr. Park responds, giving Mina a little shock.

"Mina Shi is not about this, okay? It's just useless. Let's say today I accept and you guys prepare for this project, and tomorrow your new boss here rejects it because it's useless. No one works with the lowest company, Mina Shi. You should do more research on that. Don't blame other people for rejecting this proposal; you're just a secretary, not like them. Don't you dare try to talk back with me, okay?" Mr. Park slammed the table and looked at her carefully. "Now send my things to level 10!" Mina is a little bit scared and rushes to level 10.

Mina is quite distracted by the conversation she just had with her boss. Suddenly she bumped into someone, and both Mr. Park's and the other person's belongings fell.

"Joesonghamnida," Mina keeps saying and bowing to that person.

"Gwenchana, and thank you for your help too." Mina bows; she didn't look at his face because her face was swollen, so she did not want people to know.

That guy tried to look her in the face, but Mina left quickly. 

Tomorrow

Mina already has an annoyed expression because Yoon Sanha keeps messaging her.

Are you ready to meet your new boss? – Sanha

What if I'm your boss? - Sanha

Where are you? - Sanha

Reply now or I meet you now! - Sanha

You're annoying, Sanha Shi.-Mina

Im working now to prepare a document,-Mina

I don't know who the boss is, but he gave me some email and told me to prepare this document. -Mina

Ahh, pity you, bye, see you later, chagiyaa. - Sanha

Mina just seen his message.

Someone knocked on her table. The first sight Mina saw was his face.

MINA POV

neomu handsome. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 28.2K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
264K 9.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1.2M 30.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...