Desire

By Izzy_Author

Adelaide has always lived life one day at a time, But then she graduates college and has to figure out what s... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN!
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER Nineteen
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY- SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY- ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY -THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY- FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter thirty-Nine

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

1.5K 20 1
By Izzy_Author

Adelaide

I decided no more crying. I spent the last couple of days at home crying about Carter. I will resume my life and pretend I'm okay. I won't let him win.

Today I walked into my office a few minutes later. As I sat down, Carter walked in. His face was full of pretend worry. I don't need his fake act concern. He could fuck off, But he's also my boss, so I have to pretend to be excellent.

Ella thought that I was hung up on Asher. I told her everything. She stayed with me, and we watched movies.

I smiled and said, "What can I do for you, Mr Gilmore?"

He frowned. "Adelaide-"

"Let me stop you right there." I interrupted. "There isn't anything more to say, Mr. Gilmore. I would appreciate it if we just went back to normal,"

"Adelaide-" he starts again but is interrupted by Lucian knocking on the door. I yelled for him to come in. He sat in front of me, ignoring Carter. I told him everything, and he's taking this harder than I am.

"Hey Lucian, what's up?" I asked with a smile on my face. I did it to mock him.

"I'm thinking we go to the club tonight, yes?" he says. He gives me a look, and I know to play along.

"Why not?" I agreed.

I turned and met the eyes of Mr Gilmore. He was fuming. "Was there something you needed, Mr Gilmore?"

He eyed me and ran out of my office. A little bit of guilt runs through me. Lucian touches my hand.

"Remember, Carter, hurt you," he reminds me like he's reading my thoughts. He's right. I shouldn't feel guilty. He broke up with me. I have every right to be hurt and to do as I please.

"What would I do without you?" I asked,

"Die," he teased.

We both laughed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked, his smile turning into a frown.

"I promise. I have to get through the rest of the day,"

A couple of hours later, it was noon lunch break time. There's a knock on my door, and Carter walks in. For a man that has told me time and time again that he doesn't want me, he sure has a guilty conscious.

A bag hangs on his wrist. I could smell the aroma of food coming from it. He bought me food to try and buy me off. If he thinks we can be friends after what happened, he's so off.

"I don't want it to be like this, Adelaide. I still care for."

"You're just trying to ease your guilty conscious and sorry, but I'm not going to tell you it's okay when it's not. So you can feel better,"  I yelled back at him.

"Adelaide,"

He took a step forward, and now he was standing in front of my desk, but it still wasn't far enough.

"Just fucking stop. You made your choice; now you have to fucking live with it." I snapped at him.

I can see the sadness in his eyes, and I wonder how he does do it. How does he make me feel like I'm in the wrong?

"Ade, please talk to me!" He begs.

"You think you fucking deserve to be talked to. You dumped me like I was trash; actually, we weren't even dating. But still, you fucking hurt me, and I'll never let you do it again,"

"I'm sorry, Adelaide, I am."

"Fuck off, Carter."

~

I was getting ready to go out with Lucian today. I decided that we actually will go to the club. I need a night to forget about all my problems.

I was dressed in a tight black dress with a crossed back. It came up to the beginning of my tights. It was fucking perfect for tonight. Lucian texted me that he was outside, and I walked out.

"Damn, girl. You are dressing for revenge,"

I do a little spin. "Yes, girl," he replies. "You are fucking gorgeous,"

I smiled. Then, I opened the car door. I sat down, and air conditioning blasted through the vents.

"Are you ready for the best night of your life?" he exclaimed. I nod.

He started driving, and we were quickly at the club. It was only 5 mins away. It was a small club in downtown. You could hear the music from outside.

I was ready for this. I can forget Carter Gilmore. I walked into the club music immediately blasted through. We walked straight towards the bar. Lucian orders us two shots.

The bartender immediately grabs a shot glass and pours tequila into it. He smiled at Lucian. But Lucian was utterly oblivious.

He handed me my shots, and I downed them.
"Let's dance," I said, grabbing his arm and leading him to the dance floor.

I grabbed his hand and started dancing with him.

A little while later, we were four shots in, and Lucian dragged his hands down my body. My back was to his front, and I was dancing on top of him.

I pulled away from Lucian. He looks at me, worried. I can tell he's worried we went too far.  "I'm going to the bathroom," I whispered. He nods. A smile replaces his frown.

I go to the bathroom and immediately take my phone out. I scrolled and stopped at Carter's name.  I shouldn't call him; he doesn't deserve to see how much he affects me.

My finger hovers over his name, then press it like muscle memory. I immediately hung up. Shit Adelaide. What are you doing? You're not the girl who falls apart when a guy dumps her.

Then, I feel my phone vibrating again. I look at it. Fuck, it's Carter. I debate answering my phone. I shouldn't. I'm drunk. Who knows what I will say? Knowing that, I pressed answer and I put the phone to my ears.

Carter: Adelaide, what's up? Is everything okay?
Adelaide: I'm fine, Carter. I'm letting you know I will get over you tonight and hooking up with some hot guy.

Carter:  Are you drunk? Tell me, where the fuck you are?

Adelaide: I'm not telling you, Carter.  I have to go

Carter: "Adelaide," he warns.

I hung up the phone. It was a bad idea to call Carter. I knew it. But I couldn't stop my fingers from calling him. I missed him more than I liked to admit, and it was killing me being apart from him.

I returned to the club and found Lucian dancing with one guy and a girl. I walked up to him and joined them dancing.

A few minutes later, I was pulled away. I looked toward the person. It was Carter. He pulled me until we were in an office-like space upstairs.

"Carter, let me the fuck go," I said. He released me, but we were already in his office. I was trapped alone with Carter.

"What's up with you, Adelaide? This was incredibly dangerous for you to do," he yelled at me. He has no right to yell at me. He dumped me.

"Your only mad at me because I said I was going to fuck someone else, and you hate the idea of anyone else touching me, fucking me," I spit.

His hands gripped tightly in his hands. It was getting to him. "Adelaide," he warns.

"What Carter? Does it make you angry that I was going to let another man run his hand all over my body? That I was going to let him stick his cock-"

I was slammed against the wall before I could finish my sentence. He was holding my wrist tightly. "I'll kill any man who touches you," he states. He takes me by surprise.

"You have no right to that anymore. So leave me the fuck alone. Okay?"

I tried to pull myself from his grip to leave the room. The eyes that he's giving me are dangerous. I couldn't move.

"Adelaide, you don't understand that you are mine," he says through clenched teeth.

"I was yours. Now, I'm my own. That means I can let any guy touch me, fuck me,"

He wince like I'm hurting him with my words. He never cared about me he just wanted to use me to fulfill his sex fantasies.

He drove in and kissed me like he was starving for the taste of my lips. I can't believe I'm saying this but I kissed him back. It's like when it comes to this man I'm weak. I can't control myself.

A moan fell from my lips and he captured it by kissing me. His hands travel my body. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him in closer. He was devouring me and I loved every fucking second of it.

Then, he pulled away and stood there with a guilty look on his face.

"Your drunk, Adelaide. I can't do this," he states.

"And what if I wanted to?" I teased him. I walked up to him and palmed his cock in my hand. As I suspected it was rock hard.

"Your drunk you don't know what the fuck you want," he stated. I knew it was a double meaning. He meant he didn't know what I wanted because I'm too young, too drunk.

"Whatever Carter, I'm not going to let you ruin my fun tonight. I was actually having a lot of fun for the first time in a long time I wasn't crying myself to sleep,"

He winced again.

I turned my back to him and started to walk towards the door but two muscular guys blocked my view.

Of fucking course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 18 15
A young, married college student gets a job at a doctors office to help pay her way through school. She gets more than she bargained for when the doc...
213K 6.1K 12
*Mature Audiences Only Please ?* There are times I wish I hadn't met Mr. Cane. I wish I hadn't developed a crush on him. I wish he hadn't picked me u...
299K 9.3K 45
An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college life until she walked in on her best fri...