Cry For Me- Billy Loomis X Re...

By karma-life

what happens when the love interest in a horror movie isn't stupid this time? (Slowly editing past chapters a... More

Trailer
updated trailer!
Act I.
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
A/N
scene 9
scene 10
A/N
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13, EPILOGUE
2nd book?
VERY IMPORTANT A/N
Act II.
Scene 14
Scene 15

Scene 16

3.1K 65 19
By karma-life

Billy was waiting for the day to come back to you. 

But he had to wait. 

When time went by he was stuck with himself and his own thoughts. The thoughts of continuing the urge to kill the rest of the people who had did him wrong in the years before. 

He would see on the news about ghostface killers- copycats, who have tried to kill off gale or dewey. Never done it without making it out alive. 

      When the internet started to become more complex and bigger that's when things became interesting to him. He had watched the news and updated his outdated devices for new but he heard some interesting theories. 

That stu was supposedly alive in a mental hospital or that ghostface is "immortal". 

He preferred the 1st one. 

He also liked the big theory fans have made. That you and stu were working together. 

So he did his research, possibly better than any detective has in any of these ghostface cases. 

He found out stu had broken out from the metal hospital in 2004, 8 years after the woodsboro massacre. 

There was theories all over on YouTube, Myspace, and facebook. And these videos really gave him an idea on finding you again. 

The last time he saw you was in that grocery store with sam- the little girl.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N where are you?" He mutters scrolling down on facebook, the site was buggy but he figured you would be on there somewhere. No trace whatsoever he had found out though. You left no trace of yourself anywhere, not barely any pictures. 

He did find your name on magazines. Rumors that you knew where he was, where he was hiding. "The lover and the two killer ghost" they would call you 'the lover'. Clever, very brilliant. "Wouldn't they like to know who was the 3rd huh?" He chuckles softly. 

Either way he couldn't find much about you anywhere, just rumors and conspiracies but that wasn't too bad. 

Thing is he didn't know when he should seek you out, the media has been on you for YEARS. 

Some absolutely hated your guts, and some teenagers aswell as young adults called you a "boss bitch". 

What the hell does that mean?

You at some point had moved to ohio, then Hollywood, and then back to woodsboro throughout the years. 

He wanted to follow you,  he really wanted to but he couldn't risk his ass getting killed and not living for you.

He knew most things about you, not all.

~

Windsor college, in Ohio.

Hollywood Hills.

Woodsboro.

There was a pattern between these and nobody picked up on them in the media. 

While the media was supposedly reporting on "you"- were they really? Nah. You went to college in 1997 to atleast get a somewhat good job to support sam, sure you were pregnant at the time but you had to do what you had to do. When you went to college you had a good friend called (y/bff). 

       (Y/bff) wanted to be an actress, and what better way than to play the iconic role of a grieving and depressed teenager surviving a massacre while having a secret relationship with a psychopath. To be fair- (y/bff) understood, he was hot and alot more caring than what most people thought he was. 

When you were pregnant with sam she wasn't much of making you a shower, she was rather easy to hide- you would count yourself as a lucky lady who didn't have to deal with too bad back pain. 

While the media knew you were in ohio at that time, you used (y/bff) as a easily alibi, the paparazzi saw "you" leave in and out of school grounds, stores, basically everywhere. 

But they never saw your face. 

Copy cat killers?

Yeah there was some, some part of the plan.

        You knew mrs. Loomis was a cold hearted bitch and didn't actually care for YOUR billy. She cared for her name, you asked her to find someone to be her partner and told her you can't due to you holding her grandchild. 

So she found mickey. 

He was definitely fit for the role.

      Everything worked just how you planned, sidney winning in the end. Making you look innocent for the point being, getting the media off of you for just a few years. 

The paparazzi that stayed at your doorstep weren't there anymore, they didn't bug you as much but who was bugged with the media? Sidney. 

So while mickey and Mrs. Loomis was doing their thing, you were doing yours. 

Randy meeks, your fine work. 

He knew too much, he was figuring you out slowly- he wasn't stupid that's for sure. 

The first time you pierced skin with a knife was Randy, he was cute and sweet- way too smart though. 

You understood the appeal and adrenaline that came with the mask, robes, and knife. 

You became one with the mask. 

Mrs. Loomis got mickey out of the way, and sidney got Mrs. Loomis out of the way just like that. So then came hollywood.

           Hollywood was a good few years back for you, the media started getting interested in you again so (y/bff) helped with that. You went into some research about stu, found out he was in some mental hospital not too far away and you had a plan to give him. 

Stu matcher was alive and well. 

"Hi stuey" you smirk opening the door. "What the hell?" Stu whispers standing quickly up in a clumsy matter. "it's called being a psychotic genius, keep up" you smirk holding the keys in hand. 

Number one, you actually were a psychotic genius. 

Number two, the security really should not trust food being served to the staff. 

What had happened is you waited it out waiting for a delivery, switch food out with a drugged one, gave them half an hour to make them sleep, change into staff uniform, get stu, then release the patients in all one go. 

It took a few weeks to plan but you did it. 

Once you got stu you were able to take care of little sam and still go with the plan, by the way uncle stu is Sam's absolute best friend. 

Roman thought he was the master behind all plans, his plan was alright. 

But mommy issues, really?

Roman didn't work with you, and you knew this so you did some help and mess his plans up a bit. 

Stu did some background killing, one included jennifer. 

Jennifer was a lot more smarter than she needed to be, you knew she would be a problem. 

The thing is these ghostfaces with your timing, was perfect entirely. 

You had a plan, and you were halfway there.

Your next part was with Jill Roberts and her annoying little side piece. She so far was your favorite, she had guts. 

2011, was going to be another step closer.

(A/N: YES I UPDATED AHHH!!! I honestly don't know when I'll post the next chapter, nothing is ever planned with this fic 😭 for the ppl who have been there since the beginning im glad you guys stayed, and the new ppl im glad you guys read passt that disaster of the 1st act LMAO. This Part 2 (i call it the 2nd act) is by far better than the older chapters, its short but it's not too stupid. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! THANKS FOR THE SUBS, THE READS, THE COMMENTS, THE FAVORITES, THE READING LIST, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!! For all of that mother has given you this chapter as a gift ❤️❤️❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.3K 20
1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movie horror pointers. But with a sequel com...
160 69 12
Love never made sense, but it never had to either. Toby would do anything to get rid of his entirely embarrassing crush, but he isn't sure how. Atte...
66.9K 1.5K 11
" ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴛᴇᴇɴ ɪᴅʟᴇ. ᴡɪsʜ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ, ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪʟᴛᴇ. " 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪�...
656K 13.3K 24
The reader falls head over heels with Billy Loomis, but when she finds out he's a killer does the reader leave him or join in on the fun. ~ Y'all I w...