scene 3

Billy became your best friend and that's why you ended up together in the woods instead of at your house. You two had rode on his bicycle to the woods and you two were laying ontop of the leaves.

The leaves crunched underneath both of you but the creeping of fall was soothing to complain about the leaves falling and the sounds.

You were excited for Halloween the time of the year where you got to dress up as anybody but yourself. Slutty or comfy it was all about being someone else. You were obsessed with horror movies so maybe you could dress up as one of your favorite slashers.

"Want to go halloween costume shopping with me?" You asks billy and and turned your head to look at him to notice he played with a piece of your hair that was sprawled ontop of the pile of leaves you both layed on. "Hm... sure" he chuckles looking at you.

He was sweet when he needed to be, he was so calm towards you and it was so funny to think to yourself, was it because of you?

Was it because of you that he finally felt happy and free? Was it because of you that he finally had met his peace or was it because of him that made you finally so happy again?

Billy had helped you up and you steadied yourself back on your feet. "What do you wanna dress up as?" Billy ask and he looks at you with those sweet dark chocolate eyes. "Hm maybe a cat" you giggle and billy rolled his eyes. "Typical costume" he says. "well what about you then?" You ask. "Lumberjack" billy Snickers. "And you talk crap about my costume!" You laugh.

"It's stupid, dressing up as a cat" he chuckles. "you're stupid!" You laugh and nudge his side and he laughed with you and he picked up his bike off of the leaf covered ground. "Well come on before I leave you, stupid!" He chuckles and got the bicycle ready and you both got on the bike.

You hugged him around the waist as billy peddled you two around heading around to town.

Your mom noticed that you were gone almost everyday after school and you were smiling more than often and that's when she realized that you were falling in love with someone. You were falling in love with billy loomis, the boy who was basically a johnny Depp twin. Your mom thought he was weird, especially when he never came in to say hello.

He would just wait and wait for you, he grew a fascination with you, he grew to love you. He absolutely fucking loved you to death. He would kill for you, literally.

"What about this?" You ask holding a costume up, a sexy officer costume. "Too common" billy chuckles. "What scared you're gonna get arrested?" You snicker and he shook his head laughing. "No I'm scared of you walking around wearing that tutu" billy chuckles.

"Well I think it's hot" you chuckle but placed the costume back in its place. "What about a witch hm?" You ask and looked at him. "A sexy witch?" Billy chuckles reading the package.

"I mean it looks cool but I think sid is wearing the exact costume" billy chuckles. "Well I'm getting it because i can" you smile. "Plus I bet I'll look cute" you chuckle.

No, you thought you'll look hotter than sidney in it and maybe show billy who is better. You were a virgin yourself but if billy loomis was your boyfriend you would beg to have him to make you lose it.

"Lost in thought?" Billy asks you and tilted his head chuckles. You would love those hands all over your body, yet he wasn't yours at all. In fact, he was sidneys and most definitely not yours.

You and sidney met once or twice every now and then but not often.

"Well we need to find you a costume" you chuckle. "What about a skeleton but just makeup?" He asks and looked at the black and white body paint. "Simple but I bet you'll look fucking great" you chuckle and looked at him.

He would maybe sweat would be a problem but it still was alright.

You two placed your items on the counter and payed for the items and casually walked out being greeted by dewey, Tatum's older brother. "Hey dewey" you smile and wave as you three all walk by.

Dewey questioned why billy was with you, wasn't billy in a relationship with sidney? It made dewey question himself of if anything was going on between the two of you. There definitely was something going just not as bad as it could be, just rising feelings for eachother nothing further.

This silence you had with billy was always great, it wasn't awkward or strange it was just perfect between you two.

You had gotten on his bicycle after Billy had gotten on and you placed the stuff you two had gotten in the basket infront and then wrapped your arms around Billy's neck so you wouldn't fall off the bicycle.

Billy had started peddling and you watched at how serious he looked before his change expression was when your thumb stroked his neck. He had a light smile on his face when he heard you giggle at him. "What are you laughing at?" Billy asks.

"You" you smile and laugh. "Of course you are" billy snickers and turned his head at you.

He was so in love with you and maybe if you weren't oblivious you would have known that he loved you and not sidney prescott. He loved you more than anyone else he had every known in his life other than his mother.

He loved his mother, his mother was his best friend and biggest supporter. Then she left and had a divorce with his dad but he had to stay with his dad because his dad won the court case.

But he loved you more than even her...