Fairy Tales Don't Exist | J.B...

By bieberisbless

What would you do if the one you love and admire the most didn't have any idea how you really felt for them o... More

Chapter 2: "Mine baby girl. All mine."
Chapter 3: "I know you have feelings for him. I noticed that a long time ago."
Chapter 4: "Baby girl."
Chapter 5: "I know who she is with, I just don't know where she is."
Chapter 6 : "Stay away from her."
Chapter 7: "Rosalina is attending." Part (1/2)
Chapter 8: "Why is she here?" Part (2/2)
Chapter 9 : "You have all my attention."
Chapter 10: "It was about you."
Chapter 11: "Lying is a sin."
Authors Note.
Chapter 12: "I won't be gone forever babygirl." (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 : "And why are you two so dripping wet?" Part (2/2)
Chapter 14 : "And, he sorta asked me out on a date."
Author's Note.
Chapter 15: "Will you Madison, do the honors and be my girlfriend?"
Chapter 16: "Was you planning to wear this on your date?" -Justin Part {1/3}
Chapter 17: "Blake is more important than me babygirl?" Part {2/3}
Chapter 18: "I hope you understand she means everything to me." Part {3/3}
Chapter 19: "that boy is madly in love with you."
Chapter 20: "Justin doesn't need you, he needs me."
Chapter 21: "I really want to make you mine, babe."
Chapter 22: "It's dangerous on what a smile can hide." (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23: "Love bites." Part (2/2)
NOT AN UPDATE (authors note)
Chapter 24: "Breathe baby girl."
Chapter 25: "And it's all mine."
Chapter 26: "I know I'm nothing to you now."
Chapter 27: "...and I just want to hold you"
NOT AN UPDATE (important authors note)
Chapter 28: "I almost lost control."
Chapter 29: "I can never get enough of your lips."
Chapter 30: "I don't want to lose you, not again."
Chapter 31: "I can't believe this."
Chapter 32: "I really missed you."
working on a update, I promsie! (PLEASE READ)

Chapter 1: "You forgot about me already?"

34.4K 209 47
By bieberisbless

Chloe Lorraine

Chloe    

I clamped my hand over my mouth excitedly. I was smiling so hard that my cheeks began to  hurt. I fanned myself dramatically, jumping up down quietly, trying to maintain my screeching screams begging to release from my mouth. 

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, and felt my expression breaking out into a toothy smile. I place my hand over my mouth, trying to calm myself down for the hundred time. I breathed through my nose, and dropped my hand down to my sides, trying to recap what just happened.  

I had just got off the phone with my best friend, Madison, she is coming over to discuss Justin who is soon to arrive here in L.A. and I am legit screaming on the inside. Even though he claims he's not exactly sure when but supposedly in a few more weeks.

I'll admit to myself that I was being melodramatic even if I had to wait weeks to actually see him, he's my best friend, you know? I known him for as long as I can remember and out of nowhere his name is known all over the word, and he's the biggest sensation out there. I still can't believe it, I don't think I  ever can because I mean-

We use to spend the all our whole days together playing in my backyard and now he has screaming fans chasing him everywhere he goes, that is quite unbelievable.

In the middle of my thinking and freaking out, I had got a call that I was not expecting. It completely through me off guard to point where I though maybe I was dreaming.

Looking at me phone, It read unknown number, I frowned up and answered the phone.

"Chloe speaking." I said, waiting for the person the other line to say speak.

"Hey baby girl." I heard a deep, raspy voice say and I stopped breathing mid sentence, I swallowed my tongue.

omg

"Don't call me that, do I even know you?" I asked cautiously, pressing the phone harder to my ear and waiting patiently.

well barely.

"You forgot about me already?" then automatically a big smile appeared on my face, the husky voice sending chills down my spine.        
it is him!

My breath got caught in my throat, and I almost choke, "Oh my god, Justin?" I kind of screeched into the phone.         

I heard him chuckle slightly, "Chloe!" he mocked me, causing me to blush.       

"Of course I didn't forget you, I just didn't recognize this new number or you voice for that matter" I said shyly, defending myself.    

wow, he has really changed     

"I know baby girl, I was just messing with you." he said, a smile appearing in his voice. "But I called to tell you some news." he said, dropping his voice, along with my heart.

I pulled my lips into my mouth, "Okay?" I said, growing nervous.        

He remained silent for a moment, my nervousness getting the best of me, "Just that, I will be landing in L.A. soon." he explained calmly, my mouth gaped open.          

I wiped the drool forming on the side of my mouth, "W-what, your will be here t-today?" I stammer out quickly, wide eyed, and feeling light headed, "I might just faint" I said, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.          

"Chloe?" he said after a few minutes.

"You know what, I really don't like you I thought were going to tell me something bad!" I yelled at him, a huge smile plastered on my face, regaining my conscious slowly.          

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait any longer to tell you." he said, "It was suppose to be a surprise but things change." he chuckled, and I smiled.

"Well thank you for ruining the surprise, you know how much I hate surprises anyway."  I reply softly, screaming on the inside because I was finally going to see him.

Flashback over.       

I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that he was going to be here sooner than I thought. It still felt like a dream to me, I haven't seen him in two years because he has been on tour overseas this whole time and now that he's coming back to America.

The first thing he wants to do is come see me, when he could  at least get some rest. We can finally catch up on a lot of things well except for one thing of course.

and that's what worries me the most and always have.

_____________  

Chloe

I open the fridge and looked around to see if anything could satisfy my empty stomach. Finally deciding with strawberries, I glanced over at Madison at the kitchen table, her mind wrapped in her phone. I shook my head and sat across from her, eyeing my new found food.

I felt myself smiling like a chester cat right now.

Madison briefly looked up from her phone before looking back down again but not before she took a double take. She narrowed her eyes at me, as I smooth out my outfit, swinging my high curly pony-tail from side to side and avoiding eye contact.

"And why are you so smiley?" she cooed, snapping her fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

I looked up and blinked innocently, "I can't be happy and smile?" I asked laughing. She shook her head no at me, "Nope, don't try to turn this one on me, I bet it has something to do with Justin." she said, causing me to smile at the mention of his name.

"I knew it" she whispered, leaning more over the table, "What happened?"she asked eagerly.         
I giggled, "He called me from this unknown number right after I got off the phone with you." I started, not being able to keep the smile off my face. "And he said he will be landing here in L.A. very soon." I finished up quickly, tensing up immediately at Madison happy screams.            

Madison jumped up and down in her seat, "What? Justin is going to be here today?" she shrieked, "I think today, yes." I nodded my head happily.

She rose up out of her seat to come to mine and pulled me out of my seat hastily, attaching her petty arms around my neck, and I smiled instantly, hugging her back.

We jumped up and down together around the kitchen, twirling around in circles and giggling like crazy. We held on to each other swaying back and forth when my mother walked in and gave us a 'look.'

She grabbed her car keys and raised her eyebrows, and turning slightly away from us, waiting for the answer of all the excitement. When we didn't say anything but stand there and look and giggle at her, she pursed her lips, tapping her chin, "Justin?" she asked, swinging the car keys in her hand.         

Me and Madison glanced at each before looking back towards my mother, "Yes!" we both cheered happily, she smiled a small smiled and let out a soft laugh.

"That is fabulous news." she said, "Tell him to come see me as soon as he can." she said, walking out.

I love my mother but sometimes she can be a completely different person when she get in one her moods.

____________________

third person's point of view        

Chloe pulled her lips into her mouth slowly, sitting on her bed with one leg pulled under her and the other hanging off the bed, she wrote neatly in her composition book, clicking the pencil on the side of her head, trying to think of something to finish off her poem.

Madison was in the bathroom, fixing her makeup, humming a tune to herself, Chloe squished her eyes together, words finally popping up in her head.

The hearts wants what it wants there's no logic to those things you meet someone and you fall in love and that's you. 

Chloe's heart warms every time at the mention of Justin in general. Canada, she thinks of him, March 1st, she thinks of him, Purple, she thinks of him, Believe, she thinks of him. He has been her best friend since birth.

She started to develop feelings for him when she turned twelve years old, ever since then, she couldn't get him off  her mind, no matter what she did. She just thought it was crush at first but man was she wrong, she tried having boyfriends, but they never lasted for too long because after a while, her heart just wasn't in it anymore.

she only wanted one person, and that was him

He was always on her mind, and now seven years later, it has gotten worst, he's famous, has all the money in the world, all the gorgeous girls he could choose from, why would he choose her?

he doesn't even know how she feels so who fought is it really?

Madison stood in the doorway silently, staring at Chloe intently.  

"He will never know until you tell him doll." Madison said softly, catching me off guard.

I smiled weakly, "That's because I know he doesn't feel the same." I said laughing and  looking up at her briefly, shutting my composition book.

Madison sighed lightly, "Action speak louder than words sweetheart." she spoke, a relax smile appearing. 

I licked my lips and look down, "yeah I know." I said nonchalantly, and waving her off, "But my heart can't take getting rejected." I said.   

Madison scoffed, "But watching him go off with another girl and be all happily ever with her won't?" she snapped, crossing her arms over her chest. 

I rubbed my temples rapidly, "You know I didn't mean it like that." I snapped back, glaring at her.

"Oh yeah? Well explain yourself." she stated.

I rolled my eyes, looking away, "I don't want to talk about it anymore." I replied dryly, wiping my eyes.

Madison didn't say anything for a few seconds, "I'm sorry Chloe, its just-" she trailed off.

"It's fine." I said, cutting her off.

"Are you sure?" Madison asked.

"Peachy and call Ryan will ya, so we could get theses plans map out for Justin." I told her, looking her way.

"Why do I have to call him?" she whined, I laughed.

"That's your lover, not mine." I said, smiling at her expression.

"Excuse you?" Madison spat, I look up seeing her eyes was in slits, I smiled sweetly. "Ryan most annoying piece of shit to walk this earth  Butler, is not my lover." she stated, matter of factly.

I smirked, "Well that is not what he told me." I said, looking down at me newly manicured nails and looking back at her.

Madison didn't say anything, instead she shook her head and walked out the room.

I giggled.

____________

Okay, this chapter was *REWRITTEN* because it wasn't explaining much of what was going on into like her feeling of Justin and it was just dialogue pretty much. So I rewrote it and loved how it turned out.

And, I think that's it. Hopefully you like this version better, it was exciting to write.

SO VOTE VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT.

until next time, aloshia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
Twisted By Yasaswee Yashmin

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 311 43
I saw something. A lifeless hand dripping with a dark red liquid behind a wooden slab against the wall. I was quiet. My throat dried up. I didn't...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...
87.8K 1.7K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...