Find You || Kirishima x Reader

By crownedcupid

"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, r... More

Introduction
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
!Not A Chapter!

~8~

1.6K 36 5
By crownedcupid

~Time skip~

~5 Hours later~

~Y/n POV~

My head is pounding and I feel like throwing up. Bird's being more harsh today, maybe because he doesn't know what to do with Eri? Whatever..As long as he's letting her rest.

"Alright. Time's up brat, I'm done with you." Bird yells out while putting his gloves back on and sending his men back. I nod and loosen my fighting stance, mentally sighing. 'Finally, I'm so tired.'

He walks over to me and pulls out his keys, unlocking the training room door. "We're not going to the room today, I have more important matters to deal with." I nod. 'I hope he has another meeting, that's the only time breaks happen..Well, that was before Eri got her quirk..'

Without realizing it, we made it to my room. He unlocks it and pushes the door open. In the middle of the room sat Eri, trembling and staring at the door in fear, tears running down her face. My eyes widen at the sight as my instincts kicked in, not caring that Bird was there. I ran over to Eri and hugged her tightly, as if it were the last time I'd see her. I heard a grunt behind me as the door slammed shut.

"062! Y-you're back! I thought you wouldn't!" The young girl in my arms cried out as her held onto me tightly. I quietly wince in pain, not only because my fresh wounds are being pressed on, but because a literal 4 year old has to be fearful that her sister would never come back to her. A 4 year old has to be locked in a room. A 4 year old has to be tortured because of a quirk she didn't even choose. A 4 year old has to be worried about her life. A 4 year old who was so happy before has been turned into a girl who struggles to smile.

For the first time in years, I felt tears run down my face, more than there was when I broke down. I held on to her. "I-I made a promise, didn't I?" I struggled to whisper as I let go of Eri the slightest bit. "Look at me." I whispered to her. She hesitantly looked at me. "I will always be here. Whether it's physically, or mentally, I will always be by your side." I softly put my hand on her cheek as I wiped away her tears. "No matter how long it takes, I will always come back to you, I promise." The small girl looks at me and nods with the softest smile. I smiled back at her and picked her up, bringing her to our bed.

I set her down and I sat next to her. She starts to wipe away her tears with the back of her hands as I smile softly at her. 'I love her so much..'

"H-Hey 062?"

"Hm?" I replied as I pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Can..can I see..." She starts to mumble the rest of the question.

"Shh, shh, shhh." I whisper putting my hand on her shoulder. "Y-you're mumbling." I say, mentally cursing myself for me slipping up on my words. I mean, it's been over 6 years since I've last talked, but still, It's annoying.

She takes a deep breath before repeating herself quickly. "CanIseeyou'refacewithoutthemask?"

I smile softly, understanding what she was saying. I nod and take my mask off slowly. 'I don't think she saw my face properly before, it was kind of dark..What if she's scared' I try to calm myself down by taking a deep breath. 'She's not like that..She wouldn't be scared of me.'

I finally take it off completely as I looked at her. She had an unreadable look on her face. 'Shit, I guess she is..' "Sorry.." I pick the mask up and g to put it on as Eri holds my arm.

"No no! I didn't mean it like that! It's just..Those look like they hurt.." I smile softly and nod.

"They, uh, they did, but it was bearable. They didn't kill me. There's no point in letting them weigh you down if it's already happened, you just have to acknowledge them and move forward..Just like yours." I say as I look down at her now scared arm. For them to heal that quickly means that they weren't too deep thankfully.

She looks at me for a good 20 seconds before she hugs me. I'm taken aback my I return her hug. "I will! Just for you n/n!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

(For those who don't remember, that means nickname! Preferably a different one from what Katsuki and Izuku called you when you were younger, and one that doesn't include your chosen name! For example Onee-san, meaning older sister in japanese. You could also use something else since it would be weird for all this to be in english and the only word in japanese being 'older sister'. )

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you, little one..." She back away as she looks at my face again.

"Are you going to keep your mask off and be talking now!?" Eri questioned with hopeful eyes, only to me disappointed when I shook my head. "What? Why not?!"

I sighed. "Because, I'm not supposed to be. The mask was given to me to hide any emotions and to hide my scars and I am not supposed to talk since it'll only get in the way for fighting and staying focused." I answered truthfully. I'm not going to lie to her about this, she has a right to know.

A small "Oh." was the only thing that came out of her mouth as I put my mask back on. "Lets go to bed, alright?" She nodded as I laid down, her cuddling into me once she sees I'm comfortable. She has such a pure heart, she doesn't deserve to be somewhere like this.

~Time skip~

~1 year later~

~Y/n & Katsuki are 14, Eri is 5~

~Katsuki POV~

I groan as I get up for school. 'Ugh, thank god it's almost the end of the school year. The entrance exam is soon..'

I got up as I walked to the bathroom and got ready for school. When I walked out, I walked over to Y/n's desk and grabbed my bracelet. I looked over it for a split second then noticed the time shown on the clock. "Shit, I'm going to be late for school."

I ran downstairs, seeing as the Hag isn't in the kitchen means she left to work already. 'And she couldn't call out to me before she left??' I rolled my eyes as I ran to the door, putting my shoes and backpack on as I ran out the door.

When I got to the gates, I saw the idiots picking on Deku. Ever since he asked me that question, i haven't really been joining in in anything physical, just making fun of him here and there.

"Yo, Bakugo! Come join in!"

"Nah, I'm already late, I don't need them calling the hag."

The idiot looked at his phone, checking the time. "Oh shit, you're right. Let's go."

I nodded as I walked past Deku, glaring at him. I saw the fear in his eyes as I smirked. 'Pft! What a loser.'

I walked to class, the idiots beside me. 'The entrance exam is in like a week, I'll have to start training soon..'

~After school~

I watched everyone walk out the classroom as I saw Deku trying to run out quicker. I scoffed as I walked up to him. "Hey, nerd!"

"Wha- K-Kacchan?"

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I grab his shoulder as the idiots walked closer to us.

"I-I just was going to go home!"

"Heh, yeah, like I'd let you off that easily. You know you can't be a hero without a quirk, Deku!"

"Well, I could t-try.. It's not impossible.."

"Are you stupid?! Of course you can't! No one believes in you!" I grabbed his notebook.

"There might be.."

"Yeah, sure!" I scoffed as I turned around and walked away.

I heard him sniffling behind me, crying like the baby he is. Once I got to the door I suddenly stopped. "You know, If you really want a quirk that badly, there actually might be another way.."

"H-Huh?? What are you-.."

"How about you pray that you'll get a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building!" I laughed as I walked out of the room.

"Damn, Bakugo! That was aggressive!"

"Yeah, whatever, he'll die if he even enters the exam!" I sighed as I took my headphones out. "I'm walking ahead, I have things to do."

"Man! You're always leaving early!"

I stuck out my middle finger as I walked away, playing a song before putting my phone away. I looked at Dekus' notebook in my hand, 'Hm, might as well.'

I started flipping through the pages, seeing notes about pro hero's like AllMight, Endeavor, and Hawks. I rolled my eyes as I kept flipping through. 'What a nerd.'

I kept looking as a page caught my eye. It was a page dedicated to me. 'Ew, that's creepy. Bet his advice and information is crap!' I read through it, only to find things about my quirk that I've never even thought of.. There's no way I'm actually going to use Dekus' advice..but damn is it a really good idea.

I sigh as I shamefully pull out my phone a take a picture of it. I shake my head. Just as I was about to flip to the next page, I heard a familiar voice. "Katsuki?? Where the hell are you going?"

I turn around to see the Hag at the door, just not realizing my passed my house. I sigh as I walk back home. "Didn't realize I was here already."

"Are you feeling okay? That's never happened before."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just got caught up...studying my notes."

"Oh! What for?"

I walked into the door and took off my shoes and bag. "Entrance exam."

"Aww! My baby is growing up so fast!!" she starts to pinch my cheeks and hug my tight.

I try to push her off. "Get the hell off me! I'm not a goddamn baby!"

"Oh come on Katsuki! I miss our long hugs!"

"Oh fuck off," I finally push her off. "We haven't had once since.." I grimace at the thought of it, "We haven't had one in years!" I roll my eyes and walk to the stairs.

"Katsuki..I..I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

I nod as I walk up the stairs. 'Damn it'

I walk to my room and sit on my bed. 'Might as well read this shit to distract me.'

I open the notebook again as I keep reading the rest of my page. I sigh as I turn the page. My eyes widen.

It was page titled 'Y/n'.
I quickly read it. It was filled with information about her, like the last age we saw her, her hair color, eye color, and even her favorite color. I suck my teeth as I read the part about her quirk. He made ideas about what she could have done with her quirk, from only the little things he saw about it.

'She really has an amazing quirk..I wish I could see it again...' I sigh as I closed the book..I just decided to go to bed and forget about this.

For the rest of the week, I trained non-stop. I wanted to win. I needed to win. For Y/n.
__________________________________

From here, the events for Katsuki will be the same as in the anime, that is up until Katsuki getting kidnapped (season 3). That will be shown soon!
__________________________________

~Time skip~
~1 year later~
-Y/n & Katsuki are 15, Eri is 6~

~Y/n POV~

I wake up to loud banging on the door and it swinging open. I grab onto Eri tightly as Bird walks in.

"I need Eri, now." I furrow my eyebrows and glare at him.

"I'm not fucking asking, give her to me." He reaches over and grabs her wrist, waking her up.

"N/n..? What's going on..?" She looks over at Bird and she tenses up.

"'N/n?' Huh, that's pathetic!" Bird said as he pulled Eri out of my grasp and onto the floor.

Without thinking, I got up, immediately using my tendrils to pull Eri to me. I used a platform and raised her up as I summoned more tendrils, wrapping them around Bird tightly.

Just then, Birds' men ran in and attempted to stop me, but only having Eri in my mind, I grabbed them and pinned them down.

"N-n/n! Stop! Please! It's not going to end well!" Eri cried from above. I looked up at her, her face tear stained as she yelled. I broke out of my trance just as I pulled the platform down and grabbed Eri.

Unfortunately, doing this made me drop my guard down, meaning Bird was able to escape from my tendrils. He ran to me, grabbed Eri and threw her to his men.

"So this is what you're doing now?! Huh?! You want to disobey me?! Let's see how you like it if I do this!" He threatened as he took off both his gloves. He grabbed onto my arms.

I was confused for a split second. That was until immense pain shot through my arms..or well, where my arms used to be.

"ARHH FUCK!" I screamed out as I shut my eyes.

"N/N!!" I heard Eri cry out to me.

"Are you going to disobey me again?!" Bird look straight into my eyes. Although, I wasn't paying attention.. All I was staring at was my bloody body, slowly fading in and out of consciousness.

"I said," He grabbed my neck, making me look at him. "Will you disobey me again?"

I shook my head aggressively. I haven't been this scared before..What if I die here..In front of Eri, before I help her escape..

"Really now? I hope you keep your word.." I heard him laugh slightly. "This was fun, I think i may have found a new punishment for you.." My eyes widen.. 'No! Please no! It hurts! I don't care if I'm supposed to endure this! I'm human..I can't handle this!'

My eyes slowly closed as he let go of my neck. Darkness took over my vision. I felt more weight where my arms were.. He probably used his quirk to reattach them..

"N/n no please! Stay awake please! You promised you'd never leave me!!" Eri pleaded. I wanted to open my eyes and hug her, telling her I would keep my promise, but I couldn't...I'm not strong enough..

Slowly, all noises were blocked out, and I was left alone in my thoughts, loosing consciousness completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
157K 3.9K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...
14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...