Trouble

Par eldog333

Nineteen year old Isabella starts her first year at university, meeting all kinds of new friends and foes. On... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

9

1.6K 42 262
Par eldog333

"Where'd you go the other night?"

I crossed my arms, confused. "What do you mean? I stayed in your room."

He flashed a puzzled look. "You were? Natalie told me you left."

She what! For what reason though?

"No, I waited for you. She said Bill needed you, he was too drunk."

Tom looked off to the side, as if he was trying to think back last weekend.

"Well he was, but I wouldn't say he needed my help. He was passed out on the bathroom floor so I carried him in bed. When she told me you left I stayed to make sure he wouldn't get sick in the middle of the night."

I was even more addled now.
So bill did need help, at least getting into bed; but why would Natalie say I left? And what the fuck was she doing in there all night if Bill was passed out drunk?

"I tried to wait for you in the morning, but she seemed pretty intent on getting me out of there." I admitted, trying to gauge Toms expression.

He seemed to be 'good' Tom for the most part; at least I hadn't detected any rudeness yet.

"Hmm." His lips fell into a flatline, "Natalie's just weird sometimes." He shrugged it off.

Although I didn't press the subject any further, the idea of Natalie just 'being weird' wasn't enough for me.

"You look nice today. Wanna come over later, continue where we left off?" A blush quickly rose up my face. Tom lounged back into his chair, a smirked splayed on his lips.

I opened my mouth to speak, and was rudely interrupted by the teacher walking into class to start our lesson.
I tried to focus on her, but I couldn't think about anything other than Toms proposal for later.
He had slowly slid his chair closer to mine.

"So..?" He whispered, leaning next to me, pretending like he was reading off of my notes.

"I uh.." I blushed, looking to the side.

"Come on, you know you want to." I felt Toms elbow gently brush against my side, leaving me even more flustered than before.
I nodded my head, feeling too nervous to verbally respond.

"I wanna hear you say it."

I bit my cheek, trying to muster up the courage to respond. Toms eyes bore into me, although I couldn't meet his.

"Yes."

He leaned in further, as if that was possible, pressing his side against mine.

"Yes..?"

I gripped the side of my chair.
It's really hot in here.

"Yes.. I will come over later."

Tom nodded, proud of himself, and scooted away; removing the heat that his body had left along my side.
I tucked a strand of hair away from my face, trying to compose myself to the best of my ability, but I'm sure I failed miserably.

"Great." I met his eyes, receiving a wink from him in return.

The rest of class was a blur. Every now, and then I could see Tom looking in my direction from my peripheral vision.
And of course I tried my best not to look, but I couldn't help myself.
Stealing little glances, and flashing soft smiles.
My stomach coiled thinking of my plans for this evening.

Although I'm nervous, and am probably going to need a drink to calm my nerves. I'm excited at the same time.
The bell rang, signaling my departure. I shot Tom a quick wave, hurrying out the door and on to my next class the building over.

I slumped into my usual seat huffing out a breath, when a tall boy with long brown hair slid into the desk next to me. His eyes met mine with a piercing blue gaze.

"This seat taken?" He asked, setting his bag on the ground.

"No, go right ahead." I gave him my best polite smile.

"What's your name?" He had a light German accent, quite similar to Bill and Toms.

"Bella, yours?"

"Georg."

"Nice to meet you! I haven't seen you in class before. Did you just transfer?"

"Yea. A buddy of mine goes here, he helped me apply. I would've started last week, but I couldn't find an affordable plane ticket in time." He smiled weakly, scratching the back of his neck.

I think I know who his buddy is..

"That's cool! I'm sure you'll like it here. Where are you from?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.
Still polite to not assume, what if I'm wrong?

"Germany. Maybe you know my friend? His name is Tom."

Bingo.

"I know him. His brother is my roommates boyfriend."

"Oh shit Natalie's your roommate?" Georg shuddered a little; His reaction peaked my interest.

"You don't like her?" I questioned, hoping I could get a little more info on her.

"I don't like anyone that fucks someone, and then dates his brother." He shrugged.

Fair enough.

"Bill says she's a good girlfriend, but Tom says otherwise." He continued.

I leaned closer, now throughly interested. "How so?"

Georg sucked in a breath, "Well Bill doesn't see it, but Tom says she still acts weird towards him sometimes, flirty, possessive." I nodded listening intently as he finished.

"A few months into Bill and her dating, Tom started seeing someone. Natalie didn't like that for some reason, and sneakily tried to separate them. Ever since then Tom thinks she still does it, just a little more secretly."

"I see."

I wanted to hear more, but our lesson began and Georg sat back in his seat to pay attention.
Now that I think back to it Natalie has seemingly discouraged me from Tom every chance she got. 
Telling me he 'doesn't date', warning me when I got close to him, and then interrupting us when we were about to hook up.

This really sucks! I thought we were going to have a great friendship. I tried to push back any thoughts of Natalie and focus on class.

Hours later I was tapping my foot impatiently, sat with my arms crossed on the cold wooden bench outside my favorite cafe just down the road from classes.
Tom caught up with me after class, said to meet him here thirty minutes ago.

I don't know why I do this.
This back and fourth game with him. I allow him to hurt me over and over again. He picks me up and discards me just as easily, like I'm some toy doll.

Although it hurts, the moment I see him again all bad thoughts are gone. Tom tugs at my heartstrings in ways I cannot describe.
Just as I was about to wallow in self pity and trudge home, Tom jogged around the corner.
A line of sweat a top his forehead which he swiftly wiped away; His lips curved up as soon as he saw me, followed by a light glimmer in his eye.

I swooned smiling back just as bright, and stood up closing the short distance between us.

"I'm so sorry, I got caught up. Are you ready?" Tom licked his lip, bringing his hand up to stroke my cheek with his thumb.

I melted, leaning into the soft touch.

"Yes." Linking my arm in his, we briskly walked to the car.

A comfortable silence floating through the air. The ride to the house was the same. The only sound was the radio playing faintly in the background. It was like I couldn't bring words to my mouth. All my thoughts were a jumbled mess, tangled in my head.
Toms hand resting on my knee didn't help either, the smooth swivel of his thumb turning me into jelly.

"Hey, we're here." Tom shook my leg lightly.

I must have zoned out for the last bit of the ride. I bit my lip, following his lead out the car and into the quiet house. It's odd to be here with no one around. Not a single car in the drive way, no music blaring, barely even a light on in the house.
It gives the home a much different vibe, like I'm in an entirely different place.

Tom held his hand in mine, leading me down the long hallway, and into his room.
Time slowed down to a crawl as he led me into the room. I could feel the erratic beat of my heart against my chest, thrashing around.
Tom walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge and splaying his legs apart lightly.

"Come here." He beckoned me over, waving his finger.

I gulped, taking in a shuddered breath as I listened. I felt overly insecure of myself now, thinking of everyone who's been here with him like this before. Tom has probably seen hundreds of girls naked.. there's nothing special about me. I shook off any negative thoughts, and took the hand Tom had reached out for me.

He took that opportunity to yank me on top of him, my legs spread on either side of his hips.
I stared down at him, placing my hands on his chest for support.
He lifted a hand to stroke my cheek, then moved the finger over sliding it across my lower lip.

"You're so sexy."

I blushed, not having a moment to respond before toms lips were on mine. His hands explored over my body, caressing my back and gliding down to palm my ass. I was in heaven.
Caught up in kissing I didn't have time to adjust before he flipped me around planting himself between my legs.

I gasped as the pressure of his body on mine, feeling the firmness of his dick pressed into my hips. Tom leaned back for a moment to pull off his cap, and lift his shirt over his head. I've seen him shiftless before, but I still couldn't help but stare at his toned chest and abdomen.

I subconsciously licked my lips.

"Take your clothes off." He whispered huskily.

I didn't need to be told twice. Slowly I peeled my shirt up at the hem, too slow for Toms taste as he grabbed the shirt and ripped it over my head; then he moved to my jeans fumbling with the button and zipper assisting me to slide them down my legs.

I felt anxious now that I was exposed, only the thin fabrics of my underwear and bra keeping me covered. Tom eyes grew dark, his pupils surly expanding as he glanced all along my now mostly naked body.
He leaned back a little to take his pants off, leaving us both only in our underwear.

I could see a bulge sticking out in his boxers, causing me to gulp a little at the size. Tom was back on top of me now. Instead of kissing my lips he planted sloppy open mouth kissing along the extent of my neck and collarbone.
He found different areas to lightly suck, while he ground his hips into mine. I rocked back into him, becoming impatient.

Tom smirked at my neediness, and lifted me slightly to unclasp my bra. I gasped as his mouth made contact with my nipple. He flicked his tongue along the bud, nibbling lightly. I arched my back moaning loudly, while his free hand explored down the side of my body. Tom slid his fingers underneath the waist band of my underwear, and began to rub small circles along my clit.

"Oh god..". I squinted my eyes shut, getting used to the unfamiliar jolt of pleasure building up in my belly.

Tom lips were back on mine while he continued to work me with his fingers. I could feel him smirk into the kiss, enjoying the way he was making me feel. His finger slid down further, slowly going into my entrance. The intrusion was unfamiliar, but not unpleasant. Then he curved his finger up pressing into a spot that made me see stars.

I gasped for air, squirming while he pressed on my that spot repeatedly. He added another finger, rapidly fucking me with his fingers. I was a moaning mess now, biting my lip to prevent embarrassing sounds from spilling out.

"Don't be quiet. I wanna hear you." He whispered into my ear, licking the shell of it. Suddenly he stopped his movements.

I whined at the loss of contact when he removed his hand. Tom leaned over to his night stand, grabbing what I assumed to be a condom wrapper. I swallowed nervously, okay, this is it. I pulled off my underwear while he removed his boxers. My eyes grew wide when his hard dick bobbed out of the underwear. Is that gonna fit?

Tom smiled, sliding the condom on in one smooth move. "Relax baby, I'll make you feel good. I promise."

"Mmm" 

All my inhibitions were gone. Toms words turned me on to the max. The heat from his naked body pressed on top of mine had me losing myself. I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck while he brought the tip to my entrance.

Gently he slid into me, all the way to the base. My eyes screwed shut at the full feeling. It wasn't excruciating, but it did still hurt. He stayed still for a moment, allowing me to adjust.

"You okay?" He asked, wiping a thumb across my cheek.

"Yes." I spoke swiftly, my eyes still shut tight.

"Just relax. I'm gonna move now."

His pressed his lips into mine again, and began to rock his hips forward lightly. I relaxed my face allowing my eyes to open for the first time. The sight in front of me almost made me finish.
Toms head was thrown back, pure pleasure written all over his face. Small beads of sweat gliding down his neck. I could faintly hear little grunts coming out of his mouth with each thrust forward.

"Ohh fuck you're so tight." He snapped his hips into me harder. Hitting that spot from before at a rapid speed.

I lost it clawing at his back, and clamping down on him while I finished. I moaned loudly, the feeling of euphoria drawn out by Toms continued thrusts. I was on cloud nine, stuck in my head, just basking in the feeling.
I could feel warmth inside me when Tom reached his climax. His body weight relaxing on top of me.

We both laid there like that for a moment. Just catching our breath, and riding out our orgasms. Tom was gently kissing my neck and jaw.
After a few minutes he pulled out, discarding the condom and collapsing on the bed next to me.

I felt awkward now, not really sure what to say as we laid next to each other. Tom had his eyes closed, and his arms crossed behind his head. I wanted to cuddle up next to him, but I wasn't sure if he would like that.

*ringggg, ringggg*

Toms phone began to buzz on the night stand. He reached over, pressing the answer button and brought the phone to his ear.

"Yea?" He answered, standing up and looking around for his clothes. I frowned, and stood up as well; sliding my underwear and clothes on.

"No I'm not busy. what's up?"

Ouch.

A pang hit my chest, causing my stomach to drop.

"Sure, I could be there in like.." he glanced over at me. "Give me like thirty minutes."

I bit my cheek, trying not to cry. I should have expected this. Tom isn't the type to hang around after.

"Yea, see you soon. Bye." He hung up the phone sliding it in his pocket.

"Hey." He smiled, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. I almost didn't want to hold him back, but I was hurt and enjoyed the comfort.

"I gotta head out, but that was great." He leaned back a little, tilting my head back to kiss me briefly.

"Yea." I replied softly, stepping away from his embrace.

"Let's do it again sometime yeah?" He winked.

I looked away, not sure how to respond to him.
I don't know if I even wanna see him again after this. I just went from feeling the greatest I ever have to the worst within minutes.

"Sure." I replied flatly, knowing I was lying.

"Come on. I'll take you home." He grabbed his keys off the nightstand heading for the bedroom door.

"I'm good. See you later Tom." I brushed past him, and swiftly made it out the door.

______

IM SO SORRY MY BABIES OH MY GOD!!!!

I have gifted you an extra long chapter, I hope it makes up for the wait I put you through.
I've had a really bad case of writers block so please!!! If you have any ideas or would like to see any specific scenarios happen send them my way!

I appreciate your feedback as always <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.8K 195 62
"Was there a girl like that at your school?"-interviewer "Sure.She had a killer figure and always looked great,she was exactly what everyone wanted...
4.7K 32 31
----------------------- Your name : y/n btw your female😍 Age : 16-17 You moved from New York to Germany 🇩🇪 You left New York to start studying th...
879 17 22
2001-2024. Eliziana/ Eliza Talamayan is a 13-year-old girl who just moved into a new neighborhood in Leipzig, Germany she stumbles u...
18.6K 274 17
(this is set in like 2023) Daniela Adler is a 15 year old girl. Daniela's family wanted to move to somewhere completely new, a fresh start. At her ol...