Straykids hyunin

By Skzfanboy46

Hyunjin is a rich nice guy and has alot of enemy. Jeongin is sweet boy who has no enemy and is nice to everyo... More

chapter 1
capture 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
sorry😭
chapter 7
chapter 8
IM BACK!
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 4

144 3 1
By Skzfanboy46

The alarm wakes Jeongin up from his sleep. The fox like boy annoyingly turns off his alarm looking at the time. It was 11 he had enough time to take a shower and get dress.

The fox like boy gets out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower, while jeongin was talking a shower he got a new message from 'Hot guy from the cafe'. When he gets dress and fix his hair he looked at the message.

Hot guy from the cafe◇

Hey cutie how did you sleep?
Did you sleep well?

Cutie♡
Oh hello!
I slept well thank you for asking!
I was just getting ready
To meat my friend.

Hot guy from the cafe◇
I see!
Hope you have a great day
See you at the club at 5 cutie~

Cutie♡
You really have to stop
Calling me cutie..(*`Λ´*)」
I have a name yk!

Hot guy from the cafe◇
I know but you are cute!
And jeongin is a beautiful name
But I like cutie better.;]

Cutie♡
Whatever..
I have to go its almost 2:30!
Bye Hyunjin!

Hot guy from the cafe◇
Okay see you later.

"I should hurry up! I don't want to be late! Seungmin is going to kill me!" The fox like boy hurrys out of the house to meet Seungmin. "Your finally here! And of course your late." Seungmin says to jeongin "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking at the clock.." "Uh-huh jeongin you really have to learn to be on time! And I knew this would happen the shop opens at 3, its 2:50." Seungmin says while sighing. "I said I was sorry.." Jeongin mumbles, Seungmin looks at jeongin and smiles. "Its okay but next time you better be on time! Or i will kill you!" "Yes sir!" The both boy laughs and goes in the shop to get jeongin some new clothes.

"Hyung is this one good?" Jeongin asks "oh hell no pick a different one! This is a club not some sleep over!" Seungmin says while laughing. "Fineeee!" Jeongin goes back in the changing room. "How about this one? I like it."Jeongin says he was wearing a pink short skirt and long white sock above the knee, with white crop top. "DAMN! You look great! But I don't think pink would fit good at this club. Try some black. And again you look like I can eat you rn!" Jeongin blushes "OMG STOP! I do have some black once I will put it on."

Jeongin goes back in the changing room and comes back with black crop top and black short skirt with belt what has chain and a little bag and stockings with holes and knee high socks with black boots to match the fit.

"DAMN! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Wow! That is perfect! I can just eat you up right fucking now. But sadly you have someone you like :[" Seungmin says to jeongin with a jokely sad face. "Omg Seungmin!!" Jeongin blushes and cover his face with his hands. "We have to go i will meet you at the club! And I bet your lover will love your fit."Seungmin says while paying for the clothes jeongin is wearing.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." Jeongin says while looking in a mirror to see if he look nice. "I hope Hyunjin likes it.." the fox like boy says to himself. Jeongin goes home and the time was 4:30 he had less then 30 minutes to fix his hear and put on some make-up.

He got a Uber and goes the the club he only had 10 minutes before it was 5. He made it to the club a little late only 5 minutes and he sees hyunjin in a ladder black pants and a black button up shirt and a ladder jacket and black boots to match the fit. Jeongin looks at hyunjin with open mouth and hart eyes. "Oh your here! You look beautiful Jeongin! I love your makeup and your outfit." Hyunjin says while looking at jeongin head to toe with hart eyes. "T-thank you.. you look h-hot.." Jeongin says while blushing very hard and covering his face so that the taller can't see that he is blushing.

"Let's go inside beautiful." "O-okay.." both boys goes inside the club and they can see everyone was looking at them. The shorter boy noticed and looked at the taller one with a cute puppy face. The taller noticed and kiss the shorter forehead with a smile. The shorter boy blushed by the action the taller did and looked away from the taller. "You're so cute jeongin. Let's get some drinks so we can have fun." The taller one says to the shorter one. They go to the bar and order some drinks and the taller boy was paying for there drinks. "Thank you!" The shorter boy says and drinking his drink. The taller was looking at how cute and beautiful the shorter was. "Your welcome pretty boy~" the taller says which got the shorter boy off guard. "W-what? Pretty boy?" The shorter boy says while looking at the taller one with big eyes.

"Sorry you are so beautiful and pretty I can't help it." The taller boy says to the shorter boy with a big smile on his face. "O-oh! Its okay.. I like the nick name.." the shorter boy mumbles his last part but the taller boy can hear it. "You like nick names huh? Got it pretty boy." The shorter boy blushes and covers his face so he doesn't have to look at the taller boy. "Aww don't cover your pretty face baby.. I want to see your beautiful face." The taller boy says while grabbing the shorter wrist to remove his hands from his face. "There see how beautiful you are baby?" The taller smiles big and gives the shorter one a kiss on the cheek.

"W-whatever.." the shorter says to the taller and grabbing his drink so he can drink it. "Hey jeongin! I'm here with chan and felix and his boyfriend. " The shorter boy looks behind him to see a boy with black long dress white shoes to go with it. "Hey Seungmin! This is the guy I talked about" Jeongin says to Seungmin with a smile. "Hello I'm hyunjin nice to meet you." "Hello I'm Seungmin! Jeongin best friend." Seungmin says with a smile on his face. "Hey guys I hope you don't mind i invite my friends." "Oh sure its fine who did you invited?" Seungmin asks to chan "jisung and his boyfriend leeknow." "Wait.. JISUNG HAS A BOYFRIEND?!" Jeongin yells. "Yeah I know who would date this guy!" Chan says jokingly. "Haha funny guys!" Jisung says with a annoyed face. "Hello I'm his boyfriend leeknow nice to meet you all." "HEYYYY I'M HERE!" Felix yells to the boys. "And guess who got a new boyfriend~!" "Jisung" Jeongin says while laughing. "Wait what?! Jisung has a boyfriend?!" "Yeah I do!" Jisung says while smiling.

"Well anyway! I have a new boyfriend say hi!" "Hello my name is changbin nice you meet you guys." "Hello" the boys says. "Let's dance guys! I'm bored!" Jisung says to his friends. "I'm up for dancing you guys?" Chan says. "Sure I can dance." Seungmin says while looking at Felix. "Fine I will dance too." Felix says. "I will dance with my love felix." Changbin says while smiling at felix. "Okay just once tho." Leeknow says."what about you guys? Wanna dance?" Felix asks Jeongin and hyunjin. "No I'm good you guys go ahead and dance." Jeongin says while smiling at the boys. "I'd he's staying I'm staying." Hyunjin says while looking at jeongin with a smile. "You guys do you I guess." Seungmin says and goes to the dance floor with the other boys.

----------
I hope you guys liked it i really don't have any idea what I'm doing 😔  if you guys want to give me some ideas to make this better please do! I need all the help I can get!😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 18.7K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
5.3M 475K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
216K 2.4K 19
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
150K 4.3K 40
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...