chapter 4

The alarm wakes Jeongin up from his sleep. The fox like boy annoyingly turns off his alarm looking at the time. It was 11 he had enough time to take a shower and get dress.

The fox like boy gets out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower, while jeongin was talking a shower he got a new message from 'Hot guy from the cafe'. When he gets dress and fix his hair he looked at the message.

Hot guy from the cafe◇

Hey cutie how did you sleep?
Did you sleep well?

Cutie♡
Oh hello!
I slept well thank you for asking!
I was just getting ready
To meat my friend.

Hot guy from the cafe◇
I see!
Hope you have a great day
See you at the club at 5 cutie~

Cutie♡
You really have to stop
Calling me cutie..(*`Λ´*)」
I have a name yk!

Hot guy from the cafe◇
I know but you are cute!
And jeongin is a beautiful name
But I like cutie better.;]

Cutie♡
Whatever..
I have to go its almost 2:30!
Bye Hyunjin!

Hot guy from the cafe◇
Okay see you later.

"I should hurry up! I don't want to be late! Seungmin is going to kill me!" The fox like boy hurrys out of the house to meet Seungmin. "Your finally here! And of course your late." Seungmin says to jeongin "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking at the clock.." "Uh-huh jeongin you really have to learn to be on time! And I knew this would happen the shop opens at 3, its 2:50." Seungmin says while sighing. "I said I was sorry.." Jeongin mumbles, Seungmin looks at jeongin and smiles. "Its okay but next time you better be on time! Or i will kill you!" "Yes sir!" The both boy laughs and goes in the shop to get jeongin some new clothes.

"Hyung is this one good?" Jeongin asks "oh hell no pick a different one! This is a club not some sleep over!" Seungmin says while laughing. "Fineeee!" Jeongin goes back in the changing room. "How about this one? I like it."Jeongin says he was wearing a pink short skirt and long white sock above the knee, with white crop top. "DAMN! You look great! But I don't think pink would fit good at this club. Try some black. And again you look like I can eat you rn!" Jeongin blushes "OMG STOP! I do have some black once I will put it on."

Jeongin goes back in the changing room and comes back with black crop top and black short skirt with belt what has chain and a little bag and stockings with holes and knee high socks with black boots to match the fit.

"DAMN! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Wow! That is perfect! I can just eat you up right fucking now

"DAMN! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Wow! That is perfect! I can just eat you up right fucking now. But sadly you have someone you like :[" Seungmin says to jeongin with a jokely sad face. "Omg Seungmin!!" Jeongin blushes and cover his face with his hands. "We have to go i will meet you at the club! And I bet your lover will love your fit."Seungmin says while paying for the clothes jeongin is wearing.