chapter 6

Jeongin pov

I got out of hyunjin's car and give him a little good bye and when inside my house. I tooked a shower and got my phone to text Seungmin.

◇Dog boy◇

♡Fox boy♡
Seungmin i got home
With hyunjin So you don't
have to worry About me.

◇Dog boy◇
Ohhhh okay.
I was wondering where
You go. Next time
Tell me before you go!

♡Fox boy♡
Okay I will next time.
If there is a next time ._.

◇Dog boy◇
Oh 100% there is going to
be a next time!  Haha

♡Fox boy♡
Yeah yeah whatever.
I'm going to go to bed
good night Seungmin.

◇Dog boy◇
Okay good night Jeongin♡

"I wonder what hyunjin have in mine for our date.. I hope it going to be fun. And I really want to know him more too!" The fox like boy says to himself and go to sleep thinking of all the things thats hyunjin will do. He was happy and when to sleep.

Hyunjin pov

"BRO! You have to help me out!! I don't know what to do for the first date!!" Hyunjin says while on a phone call with yeonjun "bro relax! Just go on a Cafe a date or a picnic date?" Yeonjun says to hyunjin in a questionable way. "A picnic date sounds good! We can go see stuff and we can eat ice-cream." Hyunjin says while riding down his plan on a paper. "Yeah that sounds sweet and nice! He sure will love it!" Yeonjun says in a happy voice and thinking how his date will go in his mind.

"And then what should I do when it gets dark? Should we go on a light Show? Or should we go inside?" Hyunjin asks while looking for a place for a light show. "How about both? Like you go see the light show and then you eat!" Hyunjin stops what he was doing and thinks for a little bit before being very happy. "THAT SOUNDS GREAT! Wow Yeonjun your a genius! Thanks man!" Hyunjin says while looking for a place that opens until 10 or 11. "No problem dude. This is what wing man are for ;]"

Hyunjin laughed at the comment Yeonjun made. "Yeah yeah dude. But for real thanks 'wing man' hahaha" hyunjin was done planning his date with jeongin. An hour has passed and hyunjin was finally done with everything. "Alright dude, I'm finally done! I hope he like it because I put alot of work to it." Hyunjin says while getting up from his seat. "I'm sure he will love it hyunjin. Don't worry I promise." "Alright good night" "night" and they hangup the phone.

They when to bed for the new they that will come. With scared and happy feeling hyunjin when to sleep.

----------
Its like 2:42am rn and I forgot to upload this haha ~-~; sorry! But I hope you like it! Next time I will put more then this i promise! (I hope) thank you for reading!♡