Different kind of Woe

Від JasonCheng1223

Wednesday and Male Reader. Based on the popular Netflix series. The story will mainly focus on the OC(Y/N)... Більше

Part 1: The Encounter.
Part 2 New Darkness, New Light.
Part 3 The Truth, Literally.
Part 4 Eyes, Ears and Nose.
Part 5 Curiosty And The Cat.
Part 6 Enemy Of My Target.
Part 7 First Move.
Part 8 Mind The Woods.
Part 9 Partners.
Part 10 Mixed Up.
Part 11 The Artist And The Fraud.
Part 12 What The Night.
Part 13 The Consequences.
Part 14 Parents Weekend.
Part 15 Coincidence.
Updates On Some Info.
Part 16 Birthday And Scream.
Part 17 The Gates.
Part 18 The Mansion.
Part 19 Reap What You Sow.
Part 20 Feelings Equal Strength.
Part 21 Emotions Equal Weakness.
Part 22 Who's Who.
Part 23 The Culprit?
Part 25 Revelation.
Part 26 Page One.
Part 27 Blood And Guilt.
Part 28 Let The Game Begins.
Part 29 The Players.
Part 30 Courtesy Call.
Part 31 End Of Night.
Part 32 Aftermath.
Update.
Woe If? Alternate Ending.

Part 24 Enemies.

3.2K 120 23
Від JasonCheng1223

I might include some pictures and gif gotten from movies and tv for some reference in the story. Why? It's because I suck at writing fight scene. 😂😂

________________________________________________________

After Wednesday left (Y/N)'s house, she immediately went to Dr. Kinbott's office. She keeps pressing the lady into admitting that she's Laurel Gates. She eventually leaves the place causing Kinbott to call Principal Weems.

"Principal Weems, Wednesday Addams just barged into my office."

"But she didn't have any session for today." The principal says with a confused tone.

"She didn't. She just showed up and....."

*Thud. *Thud. Some knocking at the door caught her attention.

"Please hold." Dr.Kinbott walks towards door. As soon as she opened it, a hand wearing a leather gloves immediately covered her mouth, causing her to drop her phone. Before she could retaliate, she felt a stinging pain at her throat area.

She felt down lying on the floor. Blood keeps flowing out of her throat that's been sliced by the assailant. Gasping. She takes one last look at the person before she succumbed to her injury.

"Doctor? Doctor!?" Principal Weems became anxious. She immediately contact the sheriff.

~~

Principal Weems and Wednesday are in the hospital awaiting the news regarding Doctor Kinbott. Sheriff Galpin came out and informed them about the lost.

"This ends now." Wednesday was making her way out of the hospital before Deputy Santiago arrived with some black plastic bag.

"Here. Found this in the restroom at Kinbott's office." She handed it over to the sheriff with a fresh pair of gloves. Both Wednesday and Weems steps closer to examine as well.

Sheriff Galpin, now wearing the new gloves reached into one of the plastic bag. The item he pulled out is a seven inch bloodied switchblade. Principal Weems immediately gasped covering her mouth with her hand.

The Sheriff then proceeded to the next one. What he pulled out caused Wednesday's eyes to go wide. It was a glove. Blue with grey stripes stained with blood. Wednesday immediately recognized this as the glove worn by (Y/N) during his confrontation with the Hyde at the mansion.

The sheriff noticed Wednesday stunned expression.

"You know whose glove this is?" Wednesday looked up to the man didn't say anything. She was silent for sometime.

"Wednesday?" Principal Weems called out her name.

"I don't know." She immediately stormed out the hospital followed by Principal Weems.

"Where are you going? Wednesday!" Wednesday stopped at her tracks turned towards the tall lady.

"Don't follow me." Weems scoffed.

"Are you or are you not the same Wednesday Addams who claimed to know everything? One glove and everyone could see that you faltered. Who does that glove belongs to?"

"No idea." She lied. Principal Weems called let's out a big sigh.

"Fine. Come on. Let's go."

~~

The sheriff was having a major migraine in his office. Murders keep on coming and he's clueless. Tyler knocked at his office door before entering to take a seat opposite him.

"You okay?" He asks his father.

"Seriously? You came here just to ask that?" The sheriff shook his head lightly.

"Just trying to check in on you." The sheriff let's out a sigh.

"First the coroner, then the mayor. Now even a freaking therapist isn't off the hook."

"Shit's kinda fucked up." Tyler says with a weak smile earning a glare from his father.

"Don't you got someone else to annoyed? Addams? Or (Y/N)?"

"That's, gotta take some time. I'm just gonna, lay low for a bit." Tyler replied. The sheriff is confused by his son's words.

"What happened?" Before Tyler could replied, one of the officer walks in, interrupting the two.

"Found more stuff." He's handed a transparent biohazard bag to the sheriff.

"Huh. Sanitizer." The sheriff examining the bag containing a sanitizer bottle.

"Wait, that...that looks like the one (Y/N) is using." Tyler's word got his full attention. He immediately takes two more bags from his drawer and showed them to Tyler.

"What about these?" Tyler take a good look at the item scattered across the table.

"Not sure about the blade but, the glove. It belongs to (Y/N). I've seen him with it before. The sanitizer is specially ordered online by him as well. He's the only one using this brand in town."

Sheriff Galpin immediately gets up from his table ordering his colleagues to gather at the front.

"Go home Tyler. Now." Tyler immediately leaves the place.

~~

At night, while (Y/N) was researching any psychic related theory with Xavier's book, a loud banging came from his front door.

He put the book down on the living room's table before approaching the door. He opened it only to be met by a gun pointing directly between his eyes.

"Hands Up!!!!!" Sheriff Galpin shouted at him with Deputy Santiago right behind.

"Stand back and put your hands up now!!!!" The sheriff stepped closer into the place as he was making the threat.

The sheriff was halfway inside before (Y/N)'s instinct kicked in and he immediately slammed the door hitting the sheriff's hand causing him to pull the trigger.

*BANG!

Shots fired. The neighbors are astonished by the gunshot. With the sheriff's hand still stuck in between the door and the frame, (Y/N) kicks the door hard snapping the arm in process.

"Argghhhhh!!!!" The sheriff definitely felt that one. He dropped the gun soon after. Some of the neighbors are already outside their house trying to witness the commotion.

(Y/N) retreat back inside the house, he managed to grab the book on the table before making way towards tha back only to be intersected by two police officers who barged in from the backdoor.

Both of them have their guns point at the boy's direction.

"Drop it!!!! Now!!" Instead of dropping the book, he threw it at one of them hitting him right in the eye before (Y/N) rushed at him and connected a right hook knocking him to the ground. The other officer was stunned for a moment looking at his comrade.

(Y/N) then turned towards the officer who's still distracted, grabbing his hands that's holding the gun with his right, and quickly using his left to choke onto his throat pushing him against the wall. The officer's whole body and hands were pinned against the wall.

*BANG! *BANG!

Panic, the officer accidentally pulled the trigger in hand two times firing the shots on the ground as he couldn't defeat (Y/N) in strength.

(Y/N), who's left still holding onto the officer's neck, pull up his arm that's holding the gun to his face and immediately gives it a big crunch.

(The Gif above is taken from All of us are dead.)

Blood begins to stain the officer's sleeves. He scream in pain. (Y/N) changes the left grip from the neck to the collar, with a rough twist of his whole body, the officer was slammed into the other who's just about to get on his feet.

Both bodies crashed into the dishwasher. Plates and glasses were shattered. The place was a mess. Deputy Santiago arrived at the kitchen area pointing her gun at the young male.

(Y/N) turned towards her. Santiago is frozen in place. The stare of the boy in front of her is beyond frightening. Her fingers trembled, afraid of pulling the trigger. With a swift high heel kick to her head, (Y/N) sent Santiago crashing against the wall.

(The gif above is taken from High&Low The Worst X.)

Sheriff Galpin who's clutching onto his broken right arm walks in. He stopped at his track when he came face to face with (Y/N).

(Y/N) spits out some of the clothes pieces that he bites into, walking towards the sheriff.

"You picked the wrong house fool." Every step he took, is like a death bell in Sheriff Galpin's ear. He's eyes wide open looking at the individual in front of him. The blood smeared lips, drools dripping from his jaw. He resembles a bloodthirsty beast rather than human.

(I don't own the image above. It's just for reference.)

As he was closing in on the old man, he felt a stinging sensation from the back of his knee. Santiago pulled out a taser and use it on the distracted kid.

(Y/N) felt to his knee followed by a body press from the two officers who just recover from the assault. They immediately handcuffed the boy who's still trying to fight back while Santiago keeps tasing him. Talk about police brutality.

After some struggle, the boy was finally apprehended. The boy looked up to the sheriff while his stomach is on the ground. The sheriff's gonna need an amnesia to get the stare from (Y/N) out of his mind.

"Take him away." The sheriff ordered. (Y/N) was brought out his house before being shoved into the police car.

All neighbors witnessed the horrifying event that's just occurred in the neighborhood. Some whispering and gossips begins after that night.

After the police car drove off, a severed hand exit (Y/N)'s house and immediately crawled away from the scene.

Safe to say that (Y/N) is in some deep trouble after what he did to the authority.

Part 24 is finally here. I tried to upload some gif but Wattpad says that it's too big of size. Apparently only 3mb or below is allowed. 🥲 I hope you guys could at least find this one enjoyable because I intend to add more fighting scene in the future.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.7K 493 20
"Vive celeriter, ocius mori. Live fast, die faster." or: ollie archemoros has done her best to stay in everyone's good graces while attending nevermo...
29.6K 1K 10
Enid Sinclair x Male Reader Netflix's Wednesday x Male Reader Wednesday season 1 ✍ Wednesday season 2 ❌️
77K 2.5K 79
❝𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.❞ When brilliant and darkly eccentric Saturday Addams gets expelled...
762 42 11
❝ UP WITH YOUR TURRET AREN'T WE JUST TERRIFIED? ❞ After waking up from a 3-year coma, Darla Erikson Is sent to Nevermore by a frien...