Be My Erasthai

By Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... More

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Miss him
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Do You Like Horses?
Hunger Pangs
Provocation
Cry Center
Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
HERS
MINE
Mysterious Scent
The Bet
Pool And Jealousy
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

Go Out With Me

1.2K 42 3
By Ivy_m3moir

Adalia

Did I sleep well? Yes, I slept unimaginably well. However, that wasn't the question at hand. The pressing question here was: why was Zayn currently in my house, in my bedroom?

I glanced up at Zayn, trying to ignore the feelings his warm breath and touch were giving me.

"Why are you here?" I muttered

Zayn looked at me, beguiled. "You called for me gorgeous, and I came"

I stared at him perplexed. "I didn't...I never called for you" or did I?

A surge of memory flooded my brain. I remember picking up a call from Zayn, and shamefully whining for him to come see me. Then recalled kissing him, how his tongue entangled with mine, and the warmth it gave me. The buzzing sensation and pleasure were all too vivid.

Nope nope, this can't be happening.

I ran to my nightstand and grabbed my phone to check my call history, and sure enough, this was happening. I saw it, the symbol of my demise. An incoming call from Zayn, that by the looks of it didn't go unanswered.

Then my memory jolted to me humping Zayn and riding his thighs to ecstasy. This one thought froze me.

My body was starting to shiver from shock. What the hell did I do last night? There was just no way...

Adalia! You trull! How could you invite a man you barely know anything about into your home and then ride him? You're crazy, really crazy. Whatever happened to low sexual libido?

The man in question just stood there, watching me as I scolded myself. He seemed to be patiently waiting for me to be done with my little episode. But that was the thing, I don't think this little episode of mine would be finished anytime soon. I think it's going to become an entire series, as I could see myself remembering this for ten years to come.

Just then my phone blared and I almost threw it out of my hand from shock. My alarm was going off. It was time for work.

"Oh shit I have to get dressed for work" I started mumbling to myself, but then I paused. What do I do about Zayn? Should I apologize for last night? or do I act like I don't recall a thing?

If he came when I called and indulged me in my request, then doesn't that mean he also wanted me? However, what if this was nothing but a fling for him, I don't think my heart could take him rejecting me and saying this was just a one-time thing.

For some reason, the thought of him rejecting me made my stomach churn, and I felt this need to puke. My heart plummeted to the ground, and I was losing self-confidence at that moment. I thought my biggest fear was drowning, but apparently, it has now become Zayn's rejection.

My alarm blared through my phone again, jolting me out of my thoughts. Yep, that's right, I need two - heck three alarms to wake up. I'm not a morning person. I looked at the time and saw that it was fifteen minutes after eight.

Fuck I was going to be late.

I looked back at Zayn who was still standing in the doorway. His hands were now in his pocket as he watched me with keen interest. For a moment, I swear I saw his eyes flash gold. The familiar color brought back another memory of a pair of golden eyes yesterday. Eyes that were staring at me with great hunger and affection.

What the hell was that?

I squinted my eyes to get a better look, but when I saw nothing but electric blue, I shook my head. This wasn't the time to be delusional.

"Uh...Zayn. So I don't remember what happened last night." I started.

That's right, I chose the cowardly route. I really couldn't handle hearing his thought about last night. I wasn't prepared to have my heart shattered.

"I may have called you when I was tipsy. I think I had too much to drink." I continued, gesturing at the four-liters Carlo Rossi that was conveniently sitting on my nightstand. I didn't even touch the damn thing yesterday, but if it flows with my excuse then fuck yea I'm using it.

The amused look on Zayn's face instantly fell, and his body went rigid. He pulled his body up, revealing his maximum height. I gulped at the tension that suddenly spiked the air.

Then he started walking towards me. My body trembled again, but this time not out of embarrassment, but excitement and dread. It was a rare combination of emotions. There was something dangerous; taunting the ambiance around him. But his face still displayed coolness.

Was the Zayn that lost control yesterday, with breaths staggered and voice uncontrollable just from my imagination? Right now, standing in front of me he looked cold and his emotions were hard to decipher - save for his eyes. It was heated and I couldn't tell if it was from anger or something else.

"Adalia" he uttered my name in a stern tone. "I smell no alcohol on you, neither right now nor yesterday. And believe me, I have an incredulous sense of smell."

I sharply inhaled back the air that I was just about to exhale. My senses were going off in alarm and my hair rose. He has detected my lies, and something tells me he isn't too happy about it.

He moved even closer to me, only stopping when his toes were almost touching mine. He brought his fingertips to brush against my chin and his smokey voice dropped a tone lower. "Gorgeous you can deny what happened yesterday, but never claim to forget my touch. It is steering up a beast inside me that you're oblivious to."

A beast? I didn't know what he was talking about, but at the same time, I felt like I knew. Like I should know.

He continued. "If you say you forgot my touch, it only makes me want to do unimaginable things to you. Things that you'll never for the life of you forget. Things that'll be permanently infused on your skin. Every breath you take, and every step you move, you'll be forced to remember what I feel like."

Goosebump was beginning to prickle my skin and I wanted to rub my arms, but I felt too paralyzed at the moment to move. His words were turning me on, at the same time stirring up all sorts of emotions within me. And all he was doing was grazing me with his fingertips and tracing my neck with his eyes.

My body was involuntarily leaning forward to his, just as I was about to relax into his arms, my alarm rang again and I jolted. Stupid fucking alarm. It just kept ringing, as if trying to wake me up from my daze and from my naughty imagination.

"Zayn" I breathed "I have to go to work"

"Don't go," he said and my eyes snapped to his.

There were golden speckles floating around his eyes, swarming over his electric blue as if fighting for control. His eyes are so interesting and mesmerizing. So enchanting and divine. So merciless yet affectionate.

"But I can't just ditch work today" I managed to say. "I already left early yesterday"

"It's fine. Don't go to work" he said again.

I blinked in disbelief. Maybe rich and substantial people like him didn't need to go to work every day and could go whenever they pleased. But that wasn't the case for us poor scrubs. We actually have schedules and rules to follow if we want money.

"Zayn..." I was about to protest when his head dipped down and his face came so dangerously close to mine.

His breath fanned my face, and his hands encircled my waist. His lips were mere inches from mine as he said again "Don't go to work, but instead go on a date with me."

"A...date?" I was barely processing anything. I was too distracted from our close proximity and the way his hands were caressing my back.

"Yes, gorgeous a date" he replied.

"But I'll get in so much trouble with Luke if I skip work" I felt his hands tighten a little and the movement of his palm on my back stopped momentarily, but then it resumed again.

"Don't worry about that I'll take care of him" his sultry voice drew me in closer, and I kept inching forward until I was now resting my head on his chest. My arms curled around his back, returning the hug he was giving me.

"Please gorgeous, you're not allowed to say no"

Something about him saying please tickled my insides. I nuzzled my head on his chest and drawled an "Okay"

"Okay?" He asked for confirmation with a little chuckle.

"Okay," I repeated drowsily, nodding my head for affirmation.

He let out another hearty laugh and kissed my temple. "I'll be back in an hour" he whispered "Be ready for me by then."

He squeezed my waist a little more, then slowly let go of me, like he was reluctant. Then in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

I stood stupefied on my spot. What just happened? How did I end up letting Zayn talk me out of ditching work and going on a date with him instead?

A date? A date?!

Heck, why did he even ask me out on a date? I swallowed my saliva along with the hopeful answer that was bubbling up in my chest. "Does he want more than a fling?"

I absent-mindedly dragged my body to my dining table and sat down, still in a daze from everything that has happened since last night.

I brought my hand up to feel my forehead, then my neck, and sure enough my temperature was normal. Well, maybe a little heated from Zayn touching me. But the point was that I don't think I have a fever. So what was the explanation of how I felt last night? My body burned up and ached uncontrollably. I've never felt like that before.

I looked over the breakfast Zayn had prepared, and it looked just as delicious as it tasted. He was good-looking and can cook. Where was the flaw in this man? He just keeps giving me reasons to not be able to get over him.

I traced my lips and my thighs. I could still feel Zayn on me, still smell him on me. It was like he was still present and that fact made my body buzz. I hope he hurries up, I want to see him soon.

I finished my breakfast and did the dishes, then made my way to the shower. When I walked in, I instantly got flashbacks of Zayn giving me a bath. A whole new wave of embarrassment flooded my face and I cringed a little. I was really a mess last night.

It was agony taking a shower in my bathroom. I could practically smell Zayn everywhere. It was like I was bathing in his scent, instead of my cherry blossom body wash. My neck was itching me, and I traced it with my fingers, remembering what Zayn's mouth felt like when he grazed it with his teeth. I slid my finger to the base of my neck, and the moment it came in contact with a particular spot, I shivered and let out a gasp.

Goosebumps were prickling my skin again, and I felt cold. I was bathing in warm water, but somehow my body felt cold. Maybe I am about to run a fever. I stood up and rinsed myself off before the water cooled down and makes my body even colder.

I also needed to get dressed before Zayn gets here. However, that too was agony.

I'm pretty sure I've been staring at my walk-in closet for the past ten minutes, and I still haven't decided on what to wear.

Do I want to wear the green backless gown I bought months ago and have yet to wear it even once? I wasn't a fan of green, but they said it complimented my caramel skin. The dress was cute, but it also made me wonder if it was too fancy for this occasion. It'd be embarrassing if I dressed all classy, just for us to go somewhere casual.

Should I just settle for shorts and a tank top? Ugh, what if I'm too casual?

See? This is why I hated dates.

I could never come up with the right stuff to wear. I wouldn't even be this pressed about it if it wasn't Zayn I was going on a date with. I don't want to disappoint him any more than I have done last night and this morning.

After several more minutes of agonizing over what I was going to wear. I settled for something that could work for casual and almost good enough for fancy.

I wore ripped low-rise boyfriend jeans, then a green crochet backless crop top. I debated between wearing sneakers and stilettos but ended up wearing white sneakers. Better safe than sorry. Then as an add-on, I wore gold accessories, with a green and gold handbag and finally a white blazer.  I hope my looks surface for wherever we may end up going.

Just as I was putting on the last of my earring, I noticed a red spot on my neck. A hickey. It was a motherfucking hickey. My face flushed. It was no doubt Zayn that gave me that hickey.

Seeing the red angry spot on my neck, I felt a sense of Deja vu. I had a hickey on this same spot of my neck too, the morning after the accident. Also gold eyes...

My doorbell rang, zapping me out of my thought. However, something lingered at the back of my head. I felt like there was something I was so close to discovering, but I didn't have time to dwell on it now. Zayn was at my door. We were going to have a motherfucking date.

I tiptoed to the door - which was silly, and I have no clue why I did so - and did a little breathing exercise.

Then I touched the doorknob, squeezing it open. There was Zayn, standing at my door, flashing me a dashing smile.

The appetizing breakfast I had this morning, couldn't be compared to this luscious meal at my front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 187 11
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
8M 146K 24
He is the King of Lycanthropes- unconquerable, powerful, principled. She is a mere human- young, radiant, compassionate. Without her, he will succu...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
772K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...