POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE

ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

66 1 0
By SuitorofHell

Hi.... Thank you for reading and voting on my story... I really hope you enjoyed reading it...

You can also check my other stories from my account😊

And since this story is finally over. I see it fit to promote other of my stories.

ᗴTᗴᖇᑎᗩᒪᒪY 🔫

>>> A story of 3 young boys considered as a very lethal killing machine that strives for survival and freedom.

A story of 3 young boys who had their youth stolen from them from a very young age. And how it was turned and changed once they entered a prestigious school and met peculiar personalities.

(ALSO AVAILABLE ON POPINK)

ᗪOᒪᑕ ᗪIᗷOᗴՏ ᑕITY🌆

>>> An independent city that is built on an independent island. Controlled by a powerful and lethal group of people that keeps 'peace' over the city.

ᗪOᒪᑕ ᗪIᗷOᗴՏ ᑕITY II: ᑎᗴ᙭T ᘜᗴᑎᗴᖇᗩTIOᑎ🌃

>>> An independent city that is built on an independent island. A story of the new generation leaders that will soon take over the priceless city of cold bodies. But how many secrets must unfold before that happens? How many truths and lies will be exposed until they learn to trust each other?

ᗰY ᒪᗩՏT 100 ᗪᗩYՏ📒

>>> A diary of a leukemia patient with her remaining 100 days.

ՏᑌᖇᐯIᐯᗴ IᑎTO Tᕼᗴ Iᒪᗩᑎᗪ // ᗴᑎᕼYᑭᗴᑎ🚩

>>> A survival game where the one who fails meets immediate death. And only seven will make it to the final top taking the flag of Enhypen.

(ALSO AVAILABLE ON WEBNOVEL)

ՏᑌᖇᐯIᐯᗴ IᑎTO Tᕼᗴ Iᒪᗩᑎᗪ // ՏᗩᐯᗩᘜᗴՏ🏁

>>> The second season of the game of survival. Are you in for another adventure? Are you in for another test and tears? Well if you are. I hope you are ready for the big and brutal journey. Filled with more twists and exciting plots to expect.

Tᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ💭

>>> A story of a rich yet simple boy. He have all he needs in his life; friends and family, riches beyond comparison. But one day, it all changed when his soul traveled to another timeline that made him experience and see even the most impossible things. Showing him the great opposite of the personality that he has.

ᗩ Tᗩᒪᗴ Oᖴ ᐯᗩᗰᑭIᖇᗴS🍷

>>> A story of the last race of vampires that strived for freedom. Controlled by a witch who gave them sanctuary the time they needed it. But everything changed when they tried living like mortals. Wouldn't you wanna know whether they all made it free?

ᗩ Tᗩᒪᗴ Oᖴ ᐯᗩᗰᑭIᖇᗴՏ II: ᕼOTᗴᒪ ᐯOᒪKՏᗯITᑕᕼ🗝

>>> Following the story of the vampires as they strive to continue with a new home. The Hotel Volkswitch. And it so happens that their new home will also bring them to a new unity.

ᗩ Tᗩᒪᗴ Oᖴ ᐯᗩᗰᑭIᖇᗴՏ III: ᖇᗴTᑌᖇᑎ📿

>>> Magic has never been so convenient. That even those they've watched die. Was never even there in the first place. After the primes' graceful offer. What will happen now that everyone's reunited?

ᗷᒪᑌᗴ ᕼOᑌᖇ: Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇIᗰᗴՏ🎲

>>> The story of ten magnificent beings. Merged and living in the same world. They will fight and work together to make a better tomorrow.

(ALSO AVAILABLE ON WEBNOVEL)

ᗷᒪᑌᗴ ᕼOᑌᖇ: ᗩᖇᑕᗩᗪIᗩ 🕇

>>> The journey of the primes and finally fulfilling their long awaited mission. But will it be all worth it if entirely half of the team will pay the price for the prize granted for their success. Will it all be worth it if someone has to leave? And all that is left behind is pain and sorrow...

Merely all because of betrayal out of envy.

ᗷᒪᑌᗴ ᕼOᑌᖇ: ᖇᗴTᑌᖇᑎ⏳

>>> The third book following the biggest revelation of the story. See how Samuel successfully changed everyone's fate and created the biggest scheme in history.

ᗷᒪᑌᗴ ᕼOᑌᖇ: Tᕼᗴ ᖴIᑎᗩᒪ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ📖

>>> The final of the series. Showcasing the last and final fight of how they will take down their most greatest enemy. To finally end everything once and for all.

Tᕼᗴ ᕼᗴIᖇՏ 🔱

>>> The life story of a young and mysterious young man. Left with the hard choices as he began to grow more attached to his newfound friends. And more especially, the great love of his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 23.6K 71
Kim Na Ra started working in the most successful company in Seoul. Without her knowing, the Chairman of the company has thousand and one secret. A da...
1.6K 59 39
9 college girls. One city. One abduction story. Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were living their separate no...
19.1K 966 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...