๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ...

By _hopeluvsu_

"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๏ฟฝ... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ//๐“–๐“ป๐“ช๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1 - ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1 - ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2 - ๐““๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3 - ๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4 - ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6 - ๐“›๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7 - ๐“”๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8 - ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9 - ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10 - ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11 - ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12 - ๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2 - ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐”‚
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2.1 - ๐“—๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.2 - ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.3 - ๐“๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.4 - ๐“”๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2.5 - ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5 - ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ณ๐“ช๐“ฑ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท

854 20 2
By _hopeluvsu_

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 – 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 
∞─𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─I’ll do it! I want my daughter─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

Elijah Mikaelson had been trying to find his family for over 200 years. With no luck, the only lead he had was that they were daggered and at the bottom of the ocean. He knew that it was a long shot, but he had to find them. And he had to do it soon. 

Word had been going out, that Klaus was looking for his mate, and that she was finally alive after centuries of searching. He also had to make sure to find and establish how to get his brother's mate to help him. After all it isn’t just Klaus’s mate, it’s Rebekah’s too. 

“Elijah, what a surprise,” a witch from the Denali coven greeted him with such respect, it made him feel empowered. He left his face emotionless, and sat down in the seat in front of her. She smirked. “You know, two men just came by, asking for your whereabouts. Any idea why?” 

“My horrendous brother,” Elijah answered, his voice demanding respect, and it held such old accents it was like you’d be back in the 1700’s. “He’s looking to put me in a coffin.” 

“Ah, the Mikaelson feud,” she answered, and waved her hand, as the door slammed shut. A smirk played onto his face, as the blinds fell, blocking anyone from seeing them. “Do I miss it? Not really.” 

“Mrs Montgomery, I just need your help,” Elijah told her. She scoffed, and stood up. 

“Elijah, the last time I got into it with your brother's drama, he tried to take my daughter,” she said, and walked over behind her corner. Elijah sighed, and followed her. 

“She’s his mate,” Elijah tried to reason with her. The witch stopped, and turned to him in anger. “Along with my sister Rebekah.” Her hand flew up, making him fly into a wall. She could practically feel the anger boiling inside her stomach.

“HE RUINED MY LIFE! HIS OWN FATHER KILLED HER! JUST SO HE COULD SUFFER! AND JUST SO I COULD SUFFER, THE MAN KILLED MY HUSBAND! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT’S LIKE?! LOSING THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE?!” she yelled, her hand crunching in anger. Elijah’s air supply started to vanish, as he gasped for air. 

“P–Please! I–I believe she’s a–alive. . .” Elijah said, making the witch drop him immediately. Elijah took a huge breath, trying to regain control over his breathing. The witch stared at him with tears in her eyes. 

“What do you mean? My little Tia is alive?” she asked, as she took a couple steps forward. Elijah nodded, and looked up at her. 

“I heard her adoptive parents died a couple months ago, and her aunt is taking care of her,” Elijah told her, as he straightened out his suit, and looked up at her. “I’ll help you get her back. But you have to help me first.” 

“I’ll do it! I want my daughter!” she said, taking a threatening step forward. Elijah smirked. 

“Fabulous.” 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

Athena rolled her eyes as she sat down on Damon’s bed. He was complaining about how Stefan is trying to say he’s still evil, and how he should lock him up. But Damon hasn’t done anything crazy in two weeks, so what was the bloody point?

Also Damon had to fill Athena in on how her history teacher was killed, and how Bonnie predicted the numbers all around the killing. Athena thought it would be a good idea on how to explain to her what vampires were, so she told her yesterday. Bonnie understood it, and felt the need to talk to her grams. 

That was two days ago, Bonnie hasn’t contacted her back, meaning she was either ignoring her, or trying to understand everything and talking to her grams about it. 

“Okay, so we have a problem,” Stefan said, walking into the room. Athena and Damon turn towards him with a glare on their faces. He crossed his arms, and scowled at Damon. 

“What is it?” Damon and Athena asked with anger. 

“Elena knows,” he said, making both Damon and Athena get off the bed, and turn their bodies towards him. 

“What the hell are you talking about?” Athena asked him. Stefan looked down, feeling his guilt rising.
“Elena knows about me and Damon being vampires,” Stefan told them, not looking up from the floor. Athena sighed out, dragging her hand through her hair. Of course she didn’t want her sister to be a part of this world, just because she was a bitch, doesn’t mean that she needed to be apart of this crazy world. 

“What do we do?” Athena asked him, looking over to Damon. “She might tell someone. I know she is a little petty.” 

“A little?” Damon asked, looking at his best friend with anger. “She tried to flirt with me in front of my brother, just to make you jealous. So yeah, she is very petty.” 

“Hey, you flirted first!” Stefan said, raising his head to defend his girlfriend. Athena scoffed.
“He literally just said her name,” Athena told him, before grabbing Damon’s hand in comfort. Athena then turned her head to Stefan. “How did she find out anyway?”

“I don’t really know,” Stefan told her. “We, uh, I got in the middle of a fight, and got cut. Of course I healed, but she must have suspected it, then a couple of nights ago she came over, asking what I was.” 

“You are dumb, you are so dumb!” Athena yelled, looking at him with anger. She hated her sister deep, deep, down. But she didn’t want her to get hurt. “If my sister gets hurt, I will personally stake you! Got it?” 

“Yes,” he said, gulping slightly. “What do I do?” 

“You get your ass over to my house, and hope she doesn’t rat you out,” Athena told him, rolling her eyes. Stefan sighed out, and nodded. He then glanced over to Damon. 

“Also, uh, something I forgot to tell you,” Damon and Athena both looked at him confused with how he was being so quiet. “Uh, there's another vampire in town.” 

“WHAT?!” 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“So what, you want me to put a protection spell on you?” the witch asked Elijah, feeling slightly hopeful of seeing her daughter again. Elijah nodded, and smiled. 

“Yes, it seems my brother has gone to extra precautions to find me. I need a protection spell, and a delocation spell,” he told her, shrugging lightly. “It’s easy.” 

“Alright. But then I want all the information you have on my daughter,” the witch responded. He nodded, and held out his hand. She tilted her head, and looked down at his hand. “Yeah. No. We’re doing a blood promise.” 

“Those are my terms,” she leaned back into her chair, crossing her arms. “What’s it going to be?” 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“So wait,” Athena paced around Damon’s room, as Stefan and Damon both sat down on the bed. She had been told how some random chick was turned, then she was killed after she tried to attack Bonnie. 

A new vampire had been in town since the day after Damon had attacked her. And how the vampire had been trying to find and kill anyone close to Elena, that’s why Damon had made Athena move in the week before Bonnie was attacked.  

“Bonnie was attacked, which you failed to tell me, by the way. And a vampire is in town, you haven’t managed to catch, and you moved me into this house, without even telling me the situation. Did I cover it all?” she asked the two harshly. Damon and Stefan kept their heads down guilty, as they nodded. Athena took a deep breath. 

“We’re sorry, munchkin,” Damon told her, rising from the bed, and pulling her into a hug. She sighed, and nodded. 

“It’s okay. Is there anything else I should know about?”  she asked. Stefan glanced at Damon, then back at himself. She then looked between the two. 

“What? What is it?” she asked them. Stefan sighed, and ran his hand down his face. 

“My friend Lexi is listening to this conversation right now,” Stefan told her. Athena opened her mouth in shock, before a beautiful blonde came walking into the room. Athena looked her up and down, thinking of one thing. 

“Damn. You’re gorgeous,” she said, without realizing she had said it. Lexi giggled as Athena looked down, blushing. Lexi smirked at this and stopped in front of the three. 

“Right back at you, bae,” she said, making Athena chuckle, before her confidence was back and she looked up at her. 

“What are you doing here? If you don’t mind me asking,” Athena said, slightly confused. Why would one of Stefan’s friends just visit him out of nowhere? She thought to herself. 

“Oh, he didn’t tell you,” Lexi asked, as a huge grin was placed on her face. “It’s his birthday!” 

Athena turned to Stefan with an angry look, he gulped. “Are you telling me that because of the drama you forgot to tell me it was your birthday?! What the hell is wrong with you?!” 

“A lot of stuff,” he told her bluntly. She rolled her eyes, as an idea hit her head. 

“We should party! Let’s go to the grill!” She squealed, jumping up and down. Stefan sighed.

“I don’t really feel—” he was interrupted when Lexi and Athena shot him a glare. He looked at them for a moment, before his shoulders fell. “Fine, but only for a while.” 

“YES!” the girls yelled, making both of the boys laugh. 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“Give me your wrist,” she said, holding her hand out to take his. He nodded, and slowly put his wrist into her hand. She took a deep breath, before muttering a spell. 

“Sanguis et fiducia,” she muttered a couple times, then cut his wrist. He took an intact air, as the wind in the store magically picked up. She then flipped his wrist and poured it into a bowl. She then cut her wrist and poured her blood in the bowl, mixing it with his. “Sanguis fideiussoris”

“Sanguis originalis” she whispered, as the blood turned white. “Et sanguinem veneficae,” the blood turned red once again, before she whispered the last part of the spell. “Tueri originalis maxime sumptus.” 

The wind slowed, as she opened her eyes, and looked up at him. Small blood fell from her nose, as she held up the bowl. He knew how this spell worked, and drank some of the contents of the bowl. 

“I added the protection spell along with it,” she told him, before she drank some of the blood too. It made her want to puke, but she knew she had too. She then put the bowl on the table, and looked up at Elijah. “Now you fulfill your promise.” 

“The only thing I know is that on her 17th birthday, she will unlock her hidden power. Meaning she’s a supernatural beacon. When this happens, everyone will go after her, including my horrendous father,” Elijah told her. The witch couldn’t help but smile. 

“How do you know this?” she asked, as she was on the brink of tears. Elijah sighed, and looked down. 

“Because I had a family friend save her,” Elijah told her. The witch looked up at him with mixed emotions. Sadness, anger, relief, and hope. She had them all. 

“Who?” she asked him. 

“His name is Christopher Argent,” Elijah told her, taking a paper out of his pocket. “That’s where he is at the moment. Find him, and you’ll meet your daughter.” 

“Thank you.” she looked down at the paper. “But where in the hell is Beacon Hills?” 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ: 

I’ll tell you that more glimpses of the Mikaleson will show up, either at the beginning of the chapters or the end. Also can I say that I love the friendship that the three have, and I will have it grow more. I can’t wait for season two because that’s when it will get really good. 

Alright! That’s it for this chapter! I know I left you on a ‘cliffhanger’! But trust me, if you keep reading it will be worth it! Thank you for reading, and I hope you loved this chapter and this book. 

—вαιℓєє χσχσ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 540 20
Book II of Elizabeth Gerard Series "Elizabeth, do you take Elijah to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." I do not own any characters created by...
72.5K 1.5K 11
Elodie Riling went to sleep watching her favorite show.. TVD. But when she woke up everything was completely different. She found herself in a new...
408K 8.7K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
624K 13.8K 98
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...