Suddenly I became a Mother

By amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... More

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?

974 29 18
By amey78

Author's pov

'I know I've been stared before by many guys and including girls too. It didn't really much bother back then but...Now, this guy is seriously hawking me!!!!' Diana thought chaotically while remaining a calm expression on her face as Claude was staring at her.

Like yeah, he kept staring her.

'Oh my God, how did this happened?' Athanasia thought as sitting down in front of her father and her mother's reincarnated.

Few hours Earlier

"Felix, be honest with me...Did this ever happened before?" Claude asked to his right hand man Felix who looks at him in little shock since he was too surprised.

In the past two days, Athanasia been leaving early from her daily routine with her father Claude and went to Black Tower.

Because of that, Claude felt annoyed and somehow depressed by seeing Athanasia leaving him for Lucas.

When it was Diana 😏.

"Unfortunately, it never did, Your Majesty"

Felix soon said to his Emperor as Claude frowned more over the table.

Felix Robane, the son of the Ducal House Robane and the Imperial Knight of the Imperial Family Obelia, the bodyguard of Athanasia.

Everyone's favorite cinnamon bun.

Felix has wavy, crimson red hair with bangs that fall into his light grey eyes. As an imperial knight, he has a tall, lean stature with long, muscular limbs and broad shoulders. He is noted by several female characters and readers to be very attractive. As a guard, Felix typically wears a double-breasted shirt, matching pants, boots, and a black cape.

Felix was also confused by Athanasia kept leaving early and thinking she was worried because Claude might harm her again despite he declared he won't harm her.

It was rocky situation and especially with the Emperor who doesn't remember his time with Athanasia in the several years he decided to be a dad.

"Felix...Is Athanasia interest in the Magician of the Black Tower?" He soon asked which Felix was so stunned that he dropped jaw.

'Okay, what the hell?!?' he thought in pure shock.

"T-The Magician of the Black Tower?! I don't know!"-Felix

"Felix, I want you to be honest with me and this is a direct order from your Emperor. Is Athanasia interest with the Master of the Black Tower?" Claude asked strictly towards Felix as hinting his annoyance and irritation towards the idea of Athanasia visiting a man than him.

Yeah, he went to protective dad mode.

Felix slightly trembled as seeing that glowing yet, furious look on Claude's eyes and showing he wasn't kidding.

"W-Well...the Princess is close with the Warlock because...they grew up together when her mana reversed him to his child appearance?" Felix nervously explained which Claude slammed the table and stood up that made Felix flinched in shock.

He almost shriek.

"Y-Your Majesty?" Felix asked nervously as looking at Claude who had his bangs covers his eyes.

"Childhood friends, huh?....Very well... We're going to the Black Tower" Claude said before walking away from the table as leaving Felix speechless.

"Your Majesty, wait!"-Felix

"Shut your trap and fellow me. I wanna what's so special about that Magician who owns the Black Tower"-Claude

'Princess, forgive me!' he said as mentally crying and unable to stop Claude from going there.

Later few hours earlier.

The Emperor and his Knight of the Crimson Blood arrived the Black Tower of Lucas.

Felix tried his best to change Claude's mind but Claude would threaten him to shut up.

They soon walked towards it as Claude being in his bad mood.

'Goddamn...Why I am getting like this? To be honest, I must be mad and some man stealing the heiress of the Emperor is death wish. I wonder who's the goddamn bastard that is bewitching my Crown Princess?' he thought in anger.

You will know 🤭.

"Huh? A citizen of Siodonna?" Felix uttered which Claude's sharp eyes soon moves to the unknown Siodonna citizen who was walking his daughter.

'Huh?' he thought as seeing the Siodonna's citizen and Athanasia being incredibly friendly and familiar with each other.

More than him and Athanasia.

"I see now...So, the Princess was visiting her" Felix said as Claude got more annoyed and somehow jealous when he saw Athanasia smiling more genuine and happy towards the unknown woman.

"Felix, do you know her?" Claude soon asked him which Felix looks at him.

"No, not really"-Felix

"I see... It's better if I go myself"'-Claude

"Your Majesty, you can't!"-Felix

"Another word and it will consider to be treason with your Emperor" Claude harshly said to Felix who he shut himself as Claude begun to walked towards the woman and his daughter.

He suddenly felt nervous for unknown reason that made him confused.

'Why I am getting like this? Is because of Athanasia?' he thought as Athanasia offered citizen of Siodonna who was Diana in her disguise.

Diana soon took it and drink it gracefully with elegance as Claude was about to grab her.

She spoke with that very familiar voice and that familiar words.

"It's like a flower blooming inside my mouth"

Claude suddenly stopped and pulled away in some shock as recalling beautiful woman with shimmering blonde hair.

"It's like a flower blooming inside my mouth"

'That voice...that damn voice and those words...' he thought in shock.

"The best tea I ever tasted in my life" she spoke again that Claude was surprised by hearing that familiar voice he wanted to get rid of.

Because it reminded him of the person he loved the most.

"Papa...What are you doing here?" Athanasia asked as being shock by seeing him along with Felix.

The woman frozen in place while Claude reminded stoic and expressionless despite the feeling that was triggering his memories.

"I came to see what you been doing in the Black Tower lately... Now, I see who you been seeing with" he spoke as looking at the black haired woman with his jewel blue eyes.

The woman who was Diana, turned around and seeing him with her brilliant purple eyes with those soft and beautiful features as reflecting her appearance through Claude's eyes.

'That face...' he thought while remained stoic and calm as looking at Diana.

"Athanasia, who is this woman?" He asked which Diana soon did a elegant gesture towards him with grace.

"Greetings, Great Sun of Obelia. I'm just a humble friend of Her Highness, the Princess" she greeted with proper manners and sophisticated tone that Claude kept staring at her.

Diana avoided his eye connection and having her hair covered her face while Claude kept staring at her that made Athanasia and Felix nervous.

'That face...I know that face...I never could forget that face, not even in my dreams' he thought as his eye reflected her appearance.

"Hmmm" he stared at her before he looks at the tea and table before he walks towards it and sat down on one of the seats.

"Your Majesty?!"-Felix

"Come on, now. I just came this to see what my daughter been doing... Aren't you going to join us?" Claude soon asked bluntly which both Diana and Athanasia were shocked and sweatdrops.

In the present~

'I'm so sorry, Princess and lady!' Felix thought as Athanasia was so nervous right now.

Her father met her mother's reincarnation who came from the modern day world of Los Angeles.

She didn't know if it was a fateful encounter or danger.

But she knew it would be bad since Diana wanted to give a lesson to Claude.

I mean she learned it from her Wolf Mama 🤣.

"So, you're from Siodonna?" Claude suddenly asked her which Diana tried her hardest not to stare at him, especially his face or his abs.

'I feel so embarrassed that my previous life gave him those clothes. I mean he doesn't look bad but...Now, I already know why people kept simping hard for him... Don't look at his face or his abs! Now I wanna punch myself' she thought in frustration.

"Of course, Your Majesty. I am very much from Siodonna" she spoke calmly and focus as still avoiding his glance.

"Hmm, I see. What's your name?" He soon asked which got Athanasia silently panicking since they never thought about a alias for her.

This was bad.

"My name? Why is Your Majesty interested on a common birth woman like me?"

"Why is Your Majesty interested on a common birth dancer like me?"

Diana unknowingly spoke that same words she did in her past life with Claude who was surprised by her saying those words and being completely genuine about it.

'Even her words are the same like her... It can't be...' he thought while Diana quickly thought a fake name to save herself getting capture by Claude.

"My name is Diya, Your Majesty" Diana answered while drinking the Lippe tea.

'I couldn't choose Priyanka since I am not South Asian. I am both Eurasian and West Asian/Middle Eastern...I can't. Besides, Diya was the closest I could think and it's both Indian and Arabic' she thought as being smart with her choice of name.

"Diya...almost like Diana...' he thought as looking at her.

"So, how you and my daughter know each other?" He asked again which Athanasia almost chock her tea but she perfectly swallowed it and looked at him.

"Well, Papa. I met Diya when I ran away...She took me in"-Athanasia

"Yes, I did. Since I couldn't leave a fifteen old year girl alone in the streets" Diana said that sentence on purpose which Claude got hit by arrows of her words to his chest while Athanasia mentally screamed.

'Mama! Don't pick a fight against him! I know you're still mad but still, I'm afraid what he might do with you!' Athanasia screamed in her mind by knowing well her father.

"You...you have lot nerve to dare speak like that to the Emperor?" Claude asked strictly and slightly harsh which Felix and Athanasia were freaking out.

"I beg your pardon? Your Majesty, I don't know what are you talking about. I'm just saying I wouldn't leave a young girl like her alone in the streets, especially in the cold night with no shelter or place to go. After all, I am very responsible person" Diana said with a sweet smile on her face as Athanasia almost had a heart attack.

Claude blink twice as suddenly feeling his death coming unknowingly.

'You...You idiotic tsundere! Seriously! Gosh and I know Lucas too share some of the blame but...At least he would willingly protect Athy from all the bullshit of Claude's black magic along with those idiots with their inferior complex. And I know he tried to save her but that cause this and now, I am furious! Now I know where I get my temper' Diana thought as being frustrated with Claude's amnesia and him using Black magic to erase the memories of her previous life.

It felt like insult to her due to her previous life's feelings and her current ones.

She's not Diana of Siodonna, she's just Diana Rose from Los Angeles.

But despite of that, there's some feelings towards Claude.

"Huh.... Interesting" Claude uttered which Diana and Athanasia looked at him in 'WTF' expression by his words.

'Okay, what?!' Athanasia thought while Diana looks at Claude if he was crazy.

'Is me criticizing him is interesting? Is he a masochist?' Diana thought.

Oh my God 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

"Papa, I brew Lippe tea, do you want some?" Athanasia soon asked as changing the subject since it was getting too weird for her and Diana.

Claude looks at the teacup filled with the Lippe tea he likes very much which he scoffs.

"Your serving this tea you brewed yourself to this blunt woman from another country than me, the Emperor?... Especially being far away from the Palace" Claude said slightly harshly said which Diana and Athanasia stared him in 'WTF' expression.

Yeah, he was jelly.

'Why are you a tsundere?' Diana thought in pure disbelief and being little sarcastic.

'Your Majesty!' Felix mentally cried and dealing with another problem.

Claude being jealous with older women who are very close to Athanasia than Lily or the maids.

"Blunt woman? Wow, I am honored to be this blunt woman, Your Majesty" Diana said as hinting her sarcasm and sassiness that makes Claude looks at her as she avoided his gaze again.

'Jesus Christ, stop staring at me! Seriously, I feel like I am being preyed by that stare...How did my past life's me fall for him? Either way...Now I understand why...I guess I am into tsunderes' Diana thought as feeling slightly embarrassed by knowing her type.

The same type Athanasia inherited from.

'Okay! That's enough! Lucas! I'm speaking to you telepathically! Get your butt here!!!!' Athanasia thought as using her magic to get Lucas.

"Diya...Is there's something wrong that you can't look at the Emperor of Obelia?" Claude soon asked her which Diana started sweatdrops.

"Your Majesty, I can't look at you since I am just a humble commoner of Siodonna. It's rude to stare at someone from higher status"'-Diana

"But you have no problem looking at my daughter or being friendly with her. Tell me, why you aren't looking at me?" Claude soon directly asked which Diana mentally cursed by knowing Claude was too sharp.

'Dammit, I'm going to regret this saying this which Indie will laugh so hard' Diana thought in disbelief.

"Well...The reason is because...Your Majesty... You're not really my type" Diana answered which Athanasia and Felix were stunned by her words while Claude was dumbfound.

'Huh?' Claude thought while Diana was mentally dying.

"Your type?..."'-Claude

"Yes, my type which you're not really my ideal type..."'-Diana

'I wanna die'-Diana

"I don't really like men with golden hair and blue eyes..."-Diana

'That's a lie'-Diana

"You're telling me that you been avoiding to look at me because I am not your ideal type?" Claude asked as being dumbfound and almost amused by her excuse.

"Yes... Unfortunately, yes, Your Majesty. I'm more into black haired men with dark gray eyes or dark brown...Sometimes brown haired..."'-Diana

'I feel like I am describing Jungkook, Yoongi or Jimin from BTS. I should've use the male version of Blackpink or even describing Gu Won from the King the Land' Diana thought as already dying for saying that.

'This is amusing...' Claude thought as looking at her.

'LUCAS!!! COME ON!!!! LUCAS!!!!!' Athy screamed as getting Lucas wake up and fell down from his couch.

'What?!'-Lucas

'I've been trying to contract you! You sleep like a Deadman!'-Athy

'Don't blame me, I like to get my beauty sleep. So, what happened?'-Lucas

'Papa is here and he saw Mama. Earlier, she starts giving him sarcastic comments about his paternity, and she's answering why she's not looking at him because he's not her type!!!'-Athy

'That happened?! I'm going! I have to see this!'-Lucas

'He's seriously going because of the comedy?!' Athanasia thought in pure disbelief.

"Oh, look at the time. I really need go back since I have stuff do like any hard working employee needs to do" Diana soon said as standing up which Felix sighs in relief by knowing the torture is over.

"You have to go? Why?" Claude suddenly ask which Felix wanted to scream along with Athanasia.

'Is me being the reincarnation of the woman he's in love with, is dinging his spider senses?' Diana thought as looking at him.

"Papa, Diya really needs to back to work since she doesn't come back home late"'-Athy

"Yeah, Her Highness is corrected. I...I have a daughter waiting for me back in Siodonna"-Diana

"You have a daughter? That's means...you have a husband?" Claude asked as he felt somehow spitting venom from mouth.

Jelly 😏.

"Husband? Yeah, right. Like I need a man" Diana sarcastically said as side eye him which Claude was dumbfound again.

'Ah, she's unmarried' Claude thought.

Suddenly, Lucas soon came in which Athanasia soon sighs in relief.

"Greetings, Your Majesty" Lucas greeted him with formality and proper manners which Claude looks at him.

'So this the Magician of the Black Tower? He doesn't look like around Athanasia's age' he thought.

"You may stand" Claude soon said as Lucas stand up.

He looks at Diana as Athanasia informed him about the alias Diana made in order for him to know the situation.

"Pardon me, Your Majesty but Diya needs to go back to work. Her break almost over" Lucas soon said which Diana mentally thank him for getting her out of the situation.

"Yeah, Master Lucas is right, my break is over" Diana said with a smile as Claude noticed the close relationship Lucas and 'Diya' had.

Especially when Lucas had black hair.

"You could stay longer"'-Claude

"Well, I could but unfortunately...Master Lucas is my boss"-Diana

"You worked for the Master of the Black Tower?" Claude uttered in surprised as Lucas too was surprised but he needed to get Diana out.

"Yes, Diya is my housekeeper. I hired her not so long ago. Come on, Diya. You still need to clean the library" Lucas soon said which Diana nodded before she gives a farewell bow to Athanasia and Claude before going back to the tower.

'Lady Lilian won't believe this' Felix thought.

Sometime later in the afternoon

"I never been so stressed in my life...I can't believe say that nonsense! I feel like idiot!" Diana said as laying down on Athanasia's mattress.

They were back in Athanasia's room in the Emerald Palace.

Diana had her original color hair and eye back but still wore salwar kameez outfit.

She like it.

"Either Papa has sense you or he's too sharp...Now I know when a single father gets interest with a single woman...Mama, you're single, right?" Athanasia soon asked as realizing that she never ask Diana if she was really single.

If she wasn't, it would been a bad thing for Claude and her.

"What? No, I am pretty much single!" Diana said as sat up and looking at Athanasia.

"Wait, you are?"-Athanasia

"Of course, I never have any interest in men. You can probably thank it to Indie since she's the one said 'Men are pigs'" Diana said as recalling back to her early teenhood with her adoptive mother telling her that 'Men are pigs'.

Well, except for her adoptive uncles.

Athanasia was confused when Diana mentioned a unknown woman name 'Indie'.

"Indie? Who's Indie?"-Athanasia

"That's...My mom, well, adoptive mom"'-Diana

"HUH?! YOUR MOM?! YOU HAVE A MOM?!"-Athanasia

"Yes, Athanasia. She has a mom, well, adopted in her words" Lucas said as sitting down on the sofa of Athanasia and chilling.

'Why are you here?' Athanasia thought.

Good question 😌😌😌.

"Back when I was explaining. Yes, Indie is my adoptive mother. She's the Mama Wolf of Wall Street and...very protective of both of us when it comes people who tries to hurt us or flirt us. You can't beat someone with that temper of hers" Diana explained as revealing more about her adoptive mother to Athanasia and Lucas.

Ingrid Rosenberg.

The adoptive mother of Diana Rose, the reincarnation of Diana of Siodonna, and Diana's adoptive younger sister.

She's affectionately calls her 'Mom' or by the nickname she gives her 'Indie'.

She's a doctor, professional herbal pharmacist and medical practitioner.

She's very known back in Diana's world and famous for helping people, no matter if they're poor or rich.

That's why she went to Caribbean to help people with poor conditions.

Many called her genius and saint with heart of gold.

'Wow, so my Mama's mom...well, my Grandma is doctor. She must really love helping people' Athanasia thought.

"Wait, Lady Diana, what do you mean by "Us"?" Lucas soon asked her which Athanasia didn't notice Diana meant 'Us' in her sentence due to she was thinking about her adoptive mother.

"Me and my sister"'-Diana

"Huh?! You have a sister too?!"'-Athy

"Well, adoptive sister, Athy. She's not Indie's birth daughter or even related to her. And also, she's slightly older than you and in high school. I think you will like her" Diana explained as mentioning her adoptive sister fondly.

After all, it would be nice if Athanasia hangs out with another girl and being more like herself than Jennette or other noble girls in her tea party.

Even though her adoptive sister doesn't really like European titles or themes.

'I didn't know Mama have a family, an adoptive family.... This is the first time; I ever had a maternal family. I mean I have Papa and Jennette who's my cousin. Also, I never know about Papa's mom or even my paternal grandfather who back in the day, he was kind of a tyrant or incomplete ruler' Athanasia thought.

I mean it's clearly that Claude had a bad father who doesn't anything to stop his legal wife, the Empress from physically abusing him while his mom, was always sick and couldn't even move to protect him.

It was clear that the Late Emperor favored his concubine enough that Empress couldn't anything to hurt her but she took out her anger towards Claude.

I mean how can a man like him can be such a asshole?

"I wanna see how your sister looks like, Mama" Athanasia soon said which Diana smiles towards her.

"Better idea, let's see it from her memories. God, you were so fierce, Lady Diana" Lucas suddenly said which Athanasia and Diana looks back at Lucas and seeing watching the memories of Diana about the interaction between her and Claude.

He had popcorn to watch it while watching it like it was a comedy.

"Lucas!!!" Athanasia shouted as the both blonde beauties went towards him while he eat his popcorn.

"Hahaha! I didn't think your Dad isn't the ideal type for your Mom"-Lucas

"Lucas!!!"-Athanasia

"Now, I feel embarrassed..." Diana mumbled as the lie she make up to get Claude off her was the opposite.

She does likes blond men, especially with pure golden hair.

She felt stupid for saying it in front of Claude who was kind of her ideal type despite she was saying the opposite.

No wonder why she stated Ingrid would laugh her ass off.

*CRASH!!!*

The Princess, the warlock and the reincarnated woman turned around to the sound of a plate broke down through a the floor as revealing a peculiar maid.

Lilian York.

Athanasia's nanny.

'Oh shit...' Diana thought as Lily was completely stunned and almost tearing up when she saw Diana in fresh and blood.

"L-Lady D-Diana?" She uttered in pure shock as tears fell down her delicate face before she fainted.

"Lily!!!" Athanasia nearly shouted as Lucas use his magic to teleport Lily to the mattress of Athanasia before getting rid of the evidence and close the door.

Athanasia soon sighs but the three of them looked at Lily who fainted and thought of this.

'Now, we're really screwed'

Now, what will be the name of Diana's adoptive sister?

Comment below for what will be her name.

And also, you have questions about Luca's senior Cynthia, also comment below.

She will play a huge role.

Thank you for reading, see ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.9K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
98.5K 2.6K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
36.1K 761 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
124K 4.5K 75
[COMPLETED] BEWARE- THIS STORY IS BEING PLAGARISED BY NOVELHD WEBSITE AND TRUYEN.COM. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL WORK. DONT ANYONE DARE STATE I HAVE COPIED...