Grimm Warrior (Sequel to My O...

By Wandering_Revenant

After waking up from a coma, Lily sets out on an adventure to find her purpose and to set things in order. Wh... More

Time For the Journey to Begin!
Unexpected Encounter
I Guess I'm a Mom Now
Ash to the Rescue
The Place Where Grimm are Born
Salem
Bounty Hunters
Grimm Form and a Matured Ash
Returning to Beacon
Plans
Together
Dinner with Friends
The Road Ahead
Battle at Haven Pt. 1
Battle at Haven Pt. 2
Grimm Territory
Stranded
Ozpin's Secret
It's Been a Long Day
The Apathy
The City of Argus
A Slight Delay
Making Amends
Battle with Cordovin
Last Chance
All or Nothing
Mantle
Unexpected Welcome
New Look and New Weapon
Tell The Truth
Evacuating Mantle
Escaping the Authorities
Divided, But Still Together
Lily vs Salem
Corrupted
Promise

The Hound

213 4 1
By Wandering_Revenant

Oscar's POV

"Okay, Fiona. That's one more problem taken care of." Yang informed. "Good, 'cause we're getting reports of more Grimm coming in from the West. The Huntsmen there could really use some backup." She reported.

Yang sighed, then replied, "Okay. We're on our way."

"It's because of all of the negativity. Salem's forces aren't moving in, but it's enough to start attracting the stragglers." I said

"Yang, help!" We heard Lily cried out into the earpiece. "Lily?! What is it?!" Yang said. "Grimm! It's- Ahh!" Lily's message was cut short and all we could hear was static. 

"Lily? Lily, are you there?! Lily!" Jaune shouted. "Come on!" Yang said, starting up the hoverbike. We rode through the streets while calling out Lily's name. 

"Guys, look! Over there!" I said, pointing ahead. A large hound-like Grimm was holding an unconscious Lily in its grip. "Lily!" Yang drove faster and aimed to hit the Hound, but it used Lily as a shield, forcing her to hesitate. 

The Hound used its other hand to grab her and fling her off the bike, and into the wall. Ren shot at it and tried to fight it, but he was easily overpowered. 

As Jaune unsheathed his sword, I stopped him. "No, don't! It's using Lily as a shield!" I informed. "But Grimm aren't that smart." He replied, confused. 

Ren readied his weapon at the Hound, and it used Lily as a shield again. "Give her back!" He shouted at it. The Hound hogged Lily's unconscious body in a possessive way and I could hear its bones cracking.

"No." It said in a deep voice. Ren's eyes widened in disbelief. "Did it just...?" Jaune trailed off. I stood up as the Hound walked past us before gently laying Lily on the ground. 

It began to transform while making howling noises before sprouting wings on its back. The Hound picked up Lily's body with its jaws before running away, disappearing behind a building. 

"Oh no..." I heard Ozpin say inside my head. "Kids, what's your status? West side's taking damage." Fiona informed. "What do we do?!" Ren asked. Yang looked at Jaune before she got on her hoverbike and followed after the Hound. 

"Kids, what's your status?" Fiona repeated. "We've got an emergency! We're not gonna make it!" Yang replied.

"What? What kind of emergency?" 

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Lily's POV

I could hear what sounded like fighting. I opened my eyes slightly and I could see the sky. My body hurt too much to move, but I was able to turn my head slightly. 

I saw could see Oscar and Ren helping Jaune and Yang over a snowy cliff. "Yang..." I whispered, weakly reaching out to her. I closed my eyes and passed out again. 

When I regained consciousness, I found myself in what looked to be a throne room. "We meet again, Lily Rose." A chilling voice said. 

My eyes averted to the corner, spotting Salem standing there as the shadows slightly kept her hidden. "Salem!" I gasped in a whisper. I tried to run, but I found myself being held in the air by the Hound that attacked me. 

I grunted as I struggled to free myself from its jaws. "Let me go!" I commanded. "It won't listen to you. It only takes orders from me," Salem informed. 

I stopped struggling to glare at her. "It's been so long since we've last seen each other, and you have nothing to say?" She mocked while walking towards me.

"Call off the Grimm invasion." I said. "Dear girl, you're in no position to be making such demands," Salem said as she leaned towards me. 

"Now... Tell me the password for the lamp." 

The lamp! I looked down at my belt, noticing it was gone. It's okay. She may have the lamp, but she doesn't know how it works. I thought. 

"You're wasting your time. The lamp is all out of questions. It's just a souvenir now." I lied in a smug tone. 

Salem leaned back and walked back over to her throne before facing me. She shot a magical beam at me, and I screamed in pain as I felt it strike my chest.

It felt like someone was thrusting a large claymore through me, digging it deeper and deeper. Finally, Salem stopped her assault.

I hugged my chest, whimpering in pain. "Ready to tell me the truth now?" She asked. I didn't realize she had walked over to me until I felt her place her hand on my cheek, causing me to flinch. 

"Quite the little warrior you've become," Salem asked, as if she was impressed. She took her hand off my cheek and walked away from me again.

"You're going to tell me what you know. And when you do, I'll finally have the relic." Salem said. 

I groaned in pain and replied, "I'm not telling you anything." 

Salem hummed in amusement before shooting another magical beam at my chest. I screamed again as the Hound continued to hold me by my hood. 

I threw my head back and let out an angry roar as I felt myself turn into my Grimm form. With both hands, I reached back, grabbed the Hound, and flung it over me. 

Wow! This form sure gives me a strength boost! I thought while looking at my claws. 

The Hound recovered quickly and got on guard as we both slowly circled each other. "Easy now..." I said carefully. The Hound growled in response. 

"Don't make me fight you," Quickly, the Hound lunged at me and forced me on my back. I kept my forearm against its throat to keep it from biting my face. 

"Come on...!" I grunted, trying to take control of it. The Hound bit down on my shoulder and roughly threw me over to a wall. 

Before I had a chance to get up, the Hound grabbed me again and smashed me on the floor, on my back. 

I felt my Grimm form fade and I was back to normal, but my body ached with pain. 

Salem's POV

She's holding back. I realized. Does she really adore these creatures so much that she won't fight them seriously? I want to find out.

My eyes glowed red and the Hound knew what to do. It lunged at Lily again, and she rolled out of the way and stood to her feet.

Lily stood her ground as the Hound lunged at her once more but stopped midway. I narrowed my eyes at the Hound as it whimpered and growled while shaking its head.

"What?!" I mumbled. Lily cautiously approached the Hound as it growled at her, staggering back slightly. "It's alright..." Lily said to it calmly with an outreached hand. 

The Hound is... resisting the urge to hurt her. I thought. I narrowed my eyes as I continued to watch the scene in front of me. 

Once Lily was standing in front of it, she carefully placed her hand on the Hound's head. The Hound closed its eyes and let out a soft and comfortable sigh.

So, Lily has the power to calm the Grimm and completely suppress their urge to harm others. An interesting power that girl has.

Suddenly, the Hound started to cough harshly, as if something was stuck in its throat. "Help... Me..." It rasped. Lily gasped in shock while withdrawing her hand.

"Sustain her." I ordered the Hound. Its eyes glowed red and it bit down on her wrist before smashing her into the ground, then stomping on her.

Lily's aura flickered as she rolled on her side, curling into a ball. I walked over to my Hound and stood beside it as it growled at Lily. The small girl started to slowly crawl away.

"Do it."

The Hound snarled before lunging at Lily. "Get away!" Lily screamed, using her Silver Eyed Magic. The Hound screeched in pain while staggering back before collapsing to the ground.

The white light faded from Lily's eyes as she panted softly until it was her turn to pass out. 

"A silver-eyed Grimm tamer..." I said while walking over to the unconscious Hound. I looked over at Lily and smirked. "I might have use for you yet, Lily Rose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 30 12
My idea of volume 7.
881 12 8
It's been several months since the Fall of Beacon, and the world of Remnant is still recovering. Tensions are high, lives have been lost, and the mem...
24.6K 551 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
3.3K 103 78
After transformers prime megaton goes into exsyal but on his way he start to fall into a black hole witch send him to another dimension Where he's hu...