The Other Side Of Us - (gxg)

De supercollide

After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until sh... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
EPILOGUE
Elizabeth's Book

Chapter Seventeen

3.4K 179 91
De supercollide

Kaden's POV

"Yeah I just got in the uber Divya." I answered putting on my AirPods.

"Took you long enough, how's the States?"

"Looks about just how it was a year ago." I responded looking out of the window.

"I wish I could've gone with you but I really couldn't miss work, I've used all my sick days already."

"No shit, you went on a week trip to Montreal." I went out of the call to text Morgan to tell her I was on my way to her parent's house.

"You were there! Besides it was for my birthday so it was for a good reason." I watched through the phone as Divya went to the fridge and took out a can of Mountain-dew.

"It was fun yes, but now you're missing on this."

"Don't remind me, I wanted to meet your friends. I'm still shocked they exist." Divya gave me a mocking smile before taking a sip of her drink.

"You are so funny bitch." I said sarcastically.

"You love me."

"Try not to die in these four days without me."

"Don't worry Jen and Grace are coming over to stay these four days." Divya threw herself on the couch.

"And where is it that those two will be sleeping." I asked already imagining the answer.

"Well Jen is taking the couch or sleeping with me and Grace is taking your bed." Divya continued talking—not letting me give her my opinion on that. "She's familiar with your bed so I saw no issues with that."

I sighed, "You are never letting that go, are you?"

"Not a chance."

"I might as well sleep with her again if you are just going to bother me with it forever." I said knowing well it was not going to happen again... maybe.

"Go ahead, do it." Divya said rather... calmly.

"Never mind." I mumbled.

"That's what I thought."

"I have to leave you, I need to call Morgan to tell her I'm close to her parent's house." I looked out the window to see the familiar neighborhood come into view.

"Fine, have fun and keep me updated." Divya said.

"Will do, bye." I hung up and went straight to call Morgan.

The phone rung three times before she picked up. "Hey! Are you here?"

"I'm like a block away, are you there already?"

"Of course I got here in the morning, you should've let me go pick you up."

"It's fine you already drove two hours today, I didn't mind taking an uber." As I said that the car came to a stop in front of the all too familiar house of the Valentine's.

I paid the driver and he helped me taking my luggage out of the trunk. Morgan walked out of the house just before the guy drove away—Hayley following behind her along with mrs. Valentine.

I went towards them and walked past a Morgan with her arms opened for a hug and went to embrace her mom instead.

I could imagine the look on Morgan's face, which made it hard not to laugh.

But I was genuinely happy to see her mom, Caitlin Valentine has always treated me like family. Annoying Morgan was just a bonus.

"It's so good to see you sweetie." Caitlin hugged me tightly before letting go.

"I can say the same mrs. Valentine." I turned around to face my best friend and the devil she calls girlfriend.

"Duvall." I acknowledged Hayley's presence.

"Kaden."

"Morgan!" Morgan added herself into the short greeting.

I rolled my eyes at her and went to give her a hug. "Hey dumbass."

"About time you arrived." I saw Hayley turn and walk inside the house—leaving the two of us alone out here as mrs. Valentine went with her.

"What's up with her?" I asked referring to her girlfriend.

"She's kinda mad at me still." Morgan explained.

"Because of the Elizabeth thing?" I asked and she nodded. "How did that go? I thought she killed you when you didn't call."

"She... didn't." The sight of Morgan's cheeks reddening made my mouth fall agape.

"Oh my god?"

"Shut up!"

"I didn't even say anything." I put my hands up and tried not to laugh.

"I know you Kaden, you'll make fun of me."

She's right.

"You are such a bottom." I said and earned a smack on the stomach—not stopping my laughter.

"I'm not a bottom. We switch!" Morgan tried to fight me on that, but I don't know who she was trying to fool.

Not me certainly.

"Morgan, we used to have sex too and you bottomed every time." Morgan kept swatting me—her cheeks even redder now. It was hard to contain my laugher, so I didn't.

"I hate you." She grumbled once she got tired of hitting me and made her way into the house.

"Aren't you going to help me with my bag?"

"Fuck you!" She yelled and kept walking away.

It's good to be home.

I entered the house and found it strange that I haven't seen mr. Valentine or Matty around yet. Morgan was alone on the couch on her phone.

"Where's your dad and brother?"

"They are at the park." Morgan looked at my bag in hand and stood up. "Come on I'll take you to your room, which is in the basement, the one that was upstairs is now Matty's."

I followed her down stairs where there was a queen sized bed and plasma on the window with gaming consoles that lead me to believe belong to Morgan. There was two recliner chairs in front of the TV and a door that what I imagine leads to the bathroom.

"This is nice." I put my bag besides the bed and threw myself on it—feeling the jet lag begin to hit me.

"Rest up and get some sleep, I'll come to get you for dinner later." I heard Morgan said once I closed my eyes.

I sighed and took off my shoes, "When are Jase and Norah arriving?"

"Tomorrow before we head for the cabin."

I hummed, "Is Elizabeth still invited to the trip?"

"Hayley didn't let me disinvite her, she said I would have to deal with it now... I'm scared shitless but other than that I'm fine." Morgan shrugged.

"Dude I'm scared for you."

"You are so helpful Kaden." She said sarcastically.

"I try, now sorry but I'm going to sleep a bit." I laid back on the bed—hands behind my head.

"We haven't seen each other in a year and you are kicking me out?"

"We have four days to catch up Mor, but now I need to sleep." I said not opening my eyes.

"Ass." I heard her mumble as she walked out of the basement—softly closing the door on her way out.

Finally.

I arranged my head on the pillow trying to find a position I was most comfortable in—once I did I let out a sigh of relief and began to succumb into sleep.

Until I felt my phone ring on my pocket.

Fuck my life.

I took it out rather roughly and answered without looking at who it was.

"Yes?" I said in annoyance.

"Kaden." I was greeted with the voice of Jessie.

Of course it had to be her.

"Jessie, what's up?"

"Nothing... it's just that your dad told me you went to Jerome. I was just confused to see him working on the house and not you so he told me that." Jessie went straight to the point.

I might've failed to tell her I was going out of town... not that I had to. We also haven't really seen each other much or slept together since last week at her office, so it didn't really cross my mind to give her a heads up.

"Yeah I'll be gone for a few days." I stared at the ceiling.

"I can see that now... are you with Morgan?"

"I am."

"Cool... I hope you have fun Kaden." Jessie said ever so softly that it sounded genuine. I really didn't think she was lying or being bitter about it.

I kind of feel like a dick now for not telling her I was going despite not having to.

"I'll see you when I go back in a few days Jess." I said quietly despite being the only one in the room.

I hate that she has some effect on me.

"Okay, enjoy your trip Kaden, bye."

"Bye." I hung up and sighed.

Sleep didn't come easy this time, my mind now plagued with brown doe eyes and memories of our particular times together... which frustrated me. Jessie found her way into my head way to easily and when she did she stuck there for too long.

One thing is sleeping with her, which is already fucking up my morals because she's married, going beyond it's absolutely out of the question. So I don't know how long I will keep this up before breaking this off, for both of us sakes.

Even when sleep came I still dreamed of her.

"Finally you come over when I do." Jason hugged me so hard that he lifted me from the floor.

"Don't act like we didn't see each other six months ago in Canada when you came over to visit me." I said as he put me back down.

We were outside loading our things in the car, Jason, Norah and Michael were already here—the two speaking with Hayley and Morgan. Dana, Monique and Elizabeth were yet to arrive.

"It's not the same, the three of us weren't there and it wasn't home." Jason put his arm over my shoulder. "Anyway that's in the past, update me on your life. Any other contenders for your love in your life after that last guy?"

He did say for my love so what I answer wouldn't be a lie.

Jessie is not a contender for my love.

"Not really, I'm taking some time off from relationships. If loves comes to me in the mean time so be it, but I'm not going after it right now."

Jason sighed and threw his head down, "You are going to be the single aunt, aren't you?" I swatted him on the chest which made him burst out laughing.

"The single aunt's are mostly rich for your information."

"I didn't say they weren't."

"Hey what's up?" Morgan questioned coming over.

"Not much."

"I want nephews."

Jason and I responded at the same time—confusing Morgan.

Our attention was then caught somewhere else by a car parking in front of our own. Two women exiting, one who I already recognize and the other who I didn't. Monique and who I believe is supposed to be Dana.

I watched as Hayley went to hug both of them—a big smile on her face as she did. I've never seen her so happy to see someone besides Morgan—this is weird.

Monique looked as beautiful as the last time I have seen her, maybe even more so. When her brown eyes met my blue ones she rolled them, but not being able to wipe the smile off her face.

I approached them as did the rest and presented myself to Dana before moving to greet Monique. Less than a week was what it took her to captivate me, I can't lie and say I wasn't really bummed out when she rejected me.

"Hello doll face, missed me?"

"There was nothing to miss." Monique gave me the same answer she did back in the airport last year.

"Then it's up to me to give you something to miss then."

She chuckled and shook her head, "Doubt that."

"We'll see about that."

"You don't give up do you?"

"Not really unless you give me a reason to." I shrugged.

"My boyfriend should be one enough." Monique words made me instantly deflate.

"Oh... you still have... one of those. Cool— never mind then... I'll back off." It sucked but I just couldn't be a side chick twice, less of all at the same time.

"I do, sorry casanova." Monique wasn't being mean about it with her words, she seemed genuinely sorry to be rejecting me... again. This time for good.

"I can take it don't worry." I could it wasn't a lie. I can finally bury that stupid crush for once and for all.

"Are we all here?" Norah was the one to speak up.

"No we are still missing one person." Morgan said awkwardly... and just as if the world hated her a black Porsche pulled up behind of our car. "Now we are all here."

I saw Michael trying not to laugh while Morgan nudged his side hardly—the rest of us waiting for the mystery woman to get out of the fancy car.

When she finally did it was hard for my mouth not to fall agape.

"My God Morgan fumbled that?" I said in shock, earning a hard pinch on the arm by none other than Hayley. I hissed at the pain but didn't take my eyes off the woman.

Elizabeth was wearing shades and a long grey coat with a black dressing pants and a black turtleneck. She exuded power and money. Her hair was dark brown and her skin had a rich tan, she was tall—although she looked taller given to the heels she was wearing. I didn't know much about her given that Morgan gave me little information about her when we talked about her last year. All I know was that they used to sleep together, she was her boss and that the woman was English and Lebanese. Other than that nothing.

"Elizabeth hi." Morgan went to greet her.

"Hello Morgan." Elizabeth hugged my best friend briefly in a greeting manner.

"Damn." I whispered to Jason.

"I know right." He responded.

Which caused the both of us to get pinched by both Hayley and Norah.

These four days are for sure going to be anything but boring.

A/N - And so it begins. Any thoughts on what's gonna happen or anything?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.5K 378 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
85 13 13
Kaden is stuck, in a world her parents created. One where she has to be perfect otherwise she is a disappointment. We are all sinners except Kaden ap...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
410K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...