Novel 1: How is this Love/Kai...

By Esha136

Beautiful Cover created by Sam Creations or my friend Samriddhi Sahni!Sahni_2007. Credits go to her! Hi Guys... More

Broken Ties-Ashgun Life
Character Sketch
Quarrels and Misunderstandings-Gitya Life
Naya Zindagi- Ashgun Life
Gitya Life- Chapter 4- A Romantic Honeymoon
Pati aur Patni ka Pyaar
Dhokebaaz-Chapter 6, Gitya Life
Akshamy Galati-Gitya Life
Agar Tum Saath Ho

Suraag- Clues

20 2 7
By Esha136

Ginni was at home, simply updating her diary with the events of the day. No one else was aware of the emotions, ideas, or values she expressed in this diary. She kept every memory from her youth, including her friendships and romances in college. She also treasured her love for Adi in this precious possession. She kept the diary in her locker and had no intention of sharing it with anybody, not even Adi. She didn't want it to fall into the wrong hands, like Simran's, who would misuse it. 

Dear Diary:

Hindi: Adi hamare rishte ko bahaal karke mujhe khushi se bhar deta hai! Vah prithvi par aakhiri vyakti hai jo kabhi bhi isaka durupayog kar sakta hai, isliye mujhe pata tha ki vah aisa nahi karega. Raj ki jatilataen mujhe chintit karate rehte hain, aur uske antim shabd mere dimaag mein doharaate rehte hain. Mere nidhan ke baad meri beti ko meri kahani padhane ka poora adhikaar hoga. Please kisi ko yeh na bataye ki aap ise padh rahe hain, Sahana, yadi aap padh rahe hain. Yeh sirf maa aur beti ke beech ka secret hai kyonki mujhe Adi se jyaada tum par bharosa hai. Vaise bhi, kal vaala aadami ab bhi mujhe bahut daraata hai, aur mujhe pata hai ki unake samaaj mein mahilaon ke liye haalaat kaise hain. Sirf isalie ki usaki santaan ladaki hai, bechaari mahila har kisi ki tarah apani beti ko khone ki hakadaar nahi hai. Mahilaon ka sammaan karane ke liye, main chaahata hoon ki aap log kai bhaarateey shaharon mein ladakiyon ki phaundeshan company shuroo karen. Unaka samarthan karen bhale hi aisa karana aapake Papa ka kartavy hai. Mujhe pata hai ki, apani Meet Maami ki tarah, aap ek pyaari, majaboot aur aatmavishvaasi yuva mahila ke roop mein vikasit hui hain. Please pratyek din praarthana karate samay mujhe dhyaan mein rakhen.

English: Adi restoring our relationship makes me full of joy! He is the last person on Earth who could ever misuse it, therefore I knew he wouldn't. Raj's complications continue to worry me, and his final words keep repeating in my brain. My daughter will have complete rights to read my stories once I pass away. Please don't tell anyone you're reading this, Sahana if you are. This is only a secret between mother and daughter because I trust you more than Adi himself. Anyway, the man from yesterday still deeply frightens me, and I am aware of how things are for women in their society. Simply because her child is a girl, the poor woman does not deserve to lose her daughter like everyone else. To esteem women, I want you guys to start a girls' foundation company in several Indian cities. Support him even though it is your father's duty to do so. I am aware that, like your Meet Aunty, you have developed into a lovely, strong, and confident young lady. Please keep me in mind while you pray each day.

From your mother's past, 

Ginni Aditya Raj Singh

She sobbed as her tears spilled on top of the diary. She was missing her child horribly. She had a significant secret that only she knew, a secret that could drastically change their lives. She has a fatal illness that she has had since childhood, therefore she doesn't have as much time left to live. It reemerged after Sahana's birth. She even concealed this from Aditya because she was well aware of the hardship and suffering he had endured in his life. Before she passed away, she at least desired to see her daughter and experience maternal love. Since Aditya stole her papa's diary, her mom has not spoken to her because she is furious with her for choosing not to divorce Aditya. Her thoughts wandered back to the conversation they had at home. 

Flashback, Ginni's Home:

Gulabo was startled to see her daughter visit their home once more. Ginni hugged her while her face was overflowing with tears. "Adi ne mujhe dhokha diya hai Gulabo ji. Unhone is baat ko mujhse kaaphi samay tak chupa kar rakha tha - unake dada ji hi hai jinhone Papa ji ki diary li thi. Main samajh nahi pa raha hoon ki kya karoon.(Adi has betrayed me, Gulabo ji. He had kept this a secret from me for all this time—his grandfather is the one who took Papa Ji's diary. I'm at a loss for what to do.)" As Gulabo Ji becomes enraged, she starts to cry. "Usaki yah majaal? Ginni, tumhe turant talaq le lena chahiye! Kisi vyakti ya usake parivaar ne hamaare saath jo kiya usake baad ham unake saath rishta nahi rakhna chahiye.(How dare he? Ginni, you must get a divorce right away! We don't want to be in a relationship with a man or his family after what they did to us.)" Ginni shakes her head and moves away from the room. He was still her beloved Adi, whom she adored. Gulabo clutches the mangal sutra forcefully and attempts to break it from her neck. "Stop it, Mummy! Vo mera pati hai! Use ab bhi mera pyaar hai(He is my husband! He still has my love.)" Everyone shuddered in shock as Gulabo smacked Ginni in the face. "Aap sambhavnath us aadmi se kaise pyaar kar sakte hai? Yadi tum uski patni banana chahti ho to tumhe turant yeh ghar chod dena chahiye. Tumhe is parivaar se nikal diya gaya hai(How could you possibly love that man? You should immediately leave this house if you wish to be his wife. You have been expelled from this family.)" Ginni was shocked by her mother's actions. She loved her dearly, and Ginni was her entire world. "Mummy ji!" Ginni is dragged by her arm as she closes the doors behind her. Ginni suddenly starts crying. 

Aditya had no idea what had happened, and she was still in a terrible situation. She hastily wipes away her tears and hides her diary as he unexpectedly turns to look at her. "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho, Ginni? Aapako Meet se raat ke khane ke liye neeche aane ke liye call aa rahe hai.(What are you doing here, Ginni? You've been getting calls from Meet to come down for dinner.)" She says with a heavy heart, "Mujhe bhook nahi hai(I'm not hungry.)" Aditya sits next to her and strokes her face. "Tumhe kya hua? Kya aap ab bhi Sahana ke liye taraste hai(What took place to you? Do you still long for Sahana?)" Ginni was taken aback by the fact that he had chosen the name for their daughter. "Tumhe kaise pata chala ki uska naam yah tha? Meri pasand bhi is tarah bani thi(How did you learn her name was that? My choice was also made in this way as well.)" Aditya grinned while speaking. "Nainne lambe samay se is naam ka aadar kiya hai(I have long adored the name!)" As Aditya feeds her, they both giggle.  Ginni's anxiety increased as she pondered upon her child. "Use yahaan kab khoja jaega? Ab jab ham Canada mein hai, to yah bahut aasaan hai lekin Toronto Amritsar se bahut bada hai, aur Simran itani chaalaak hai ki use dhoondhana asambhav hoga. Mujhe ummeed hai ki Haana surakshit hai(When will she be discovered here? Now that we are in Canada, it is much easier but Toronto is much larger than Amritsar, and Simran is so clever that it will be impossible to find her. I'm hoping Hana is secure.)" Aditya cherished her nickname, which stood for happiness. "Jab tak hum usake liye yahaan hain, vah theek rahegi. Meet aur Meet Alawhat ke saath, hum jaanch karane ka prayaas karenge. Choonki Meet ek inspector hai, isalie use nissandeh pata hoga ki use kahaan dhoondhana hai(As long as we are here for her, she will be fine. Along with Meet and Meet Alawhat, we'll attempt to conduct an investigation. Since Meet is an inspector, she will undoubtedly know where to look for her.)" Meet noticed the fear of her older sister. "Beshak, main ise theek se rakhoonga. Main aapaka pyaar lautaoonga kyonki aap meri bahan hai aur jab bhu mujhe aapaki jaroorat hui, aap hamesha mere saath raheen. Hana sthit hoga, aur Tuduram ko bhi isaka bharosa hai(Of course, I'll carry it properly. I will return your love because you are my sister and have always been there for me when I needed you. Hana will be located, and Tuduram is confident of this as well.)" She beams as Meet warmly embraces her. They made the decision to start looking for her that evening. The city's nightlife was wild and chaotic, and tourists packed the tall structures. A woman wearing a hijab slammed into Ginni out of somewhere. "We are truly sorry, ma'am." Simran started to flee for her life as soon as she realized who it was in disguise. They chased her and eventually successfully caught her. "My baby is missing. Tell me right away!" Simran responded while laughing. "Adi, ab adheer na hone ka prayaas karo. Kyonki main usaki maami hoon, isalie use maarane ke bajaay maine use aisee jagah chhipa diya hai jahaan tum use kabhi nahi dhoondh paoge. Kalpana keejie ki aadhi raat mein usaki karun pukaar sunakar main kitana pareshaan ho jaoonga(Adi, try not to get impatient now. Because I am her maami, rather than killing her, I have hidden her somewhere you would never be able to find her. Imagine how upset I would be to hear her pitiful cries in the middle of the night.)" Ginni starts to sob as she sees her leave their line of sight. "My child! How is she doing?" She is consoled by Meet Alawhat while Meet makes a decision. "Aaie hum sab praarthana karane ke liye padosee church mein jaen. Hamaari praarthanaen Yeeshu dvaara sunee jaengi(Let's all head to a neighboring church to pray. Our prayers will be heard by Jesus.)" Ginni prayed fervently as they traveled to the cathedral. "Priy Prabhu Yeeshu, bhale hi hamaara dharm ek hi na ho, please mere anamol bachche ko dhoondhane mein meri madad karen. Mujhe pata hai ki bachche bhagavaan ka upahaar hain, aur jab se hamane apani beti ko khoya hai, hum us din ka intajaar kar rahe hain jab main use dhoondhoonga. Maine un adbhut cheezon ke baare mein suna hai jinake saath aapane kaam kiya hai aur mujhe aap par poora vishvaas hai. Please meri vinati par dhyaan den. Main aapaki saraahana karata hoon aur aapane mere jeevan mein jo kuchh bhi haasil kiya hai usake liye aapako dhanyavaad deta hoon. Hum aapake naam se poochhate hain. Aapaki badaulat Sahana surakshit hai(Dear Lord Jesus, even if we may not share the same religion, kindly help me in locating my precious child. I am aware that children are God's gifts, and since we lost our daughter, we have been awaiting the day I will at last find her. I've heard about the amazing things that you've worked with, and I firmly believe in you. Please give attention to my plea. I adore you and thank you for all that you have accomplished in my life. We ask in your name. Sahana is secure thanks to you.)" Aditya comforts her while also praying to Jesus. To understand their intentions, they lit candles. "Ginni didi, mujhe vishvaas hai ki aap apane atoot vishvaas ke kaaran apani beti ko khoj lengi. Hamamen se pratyek ne usake liye praarthana ki hai. Bas bhagavaan par bharosa rakhen, aur aapane jo kuchh bhee kaam kiya hai usaka pratiphal milega(I'm confident you'll discover your daughter because of your unwavering faith. Each of us has prayed for her. Simply put your trust in the Lord, and everything you have worked for will be rewarded.)" 

Ashi:

Ginni:

Simran:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 57.8K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
1.2K 128 14
"Nanu please samjhne ki koshish kijiye mujhe nhi karni hai shaadi" ••• "Dadu, please don't force me into this thing, maine aapko saloon pehle hi keh...
459K 30.3K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
64.1K 5.4K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...