𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏...

By ocyeonzzn_

In which, Euijoo and Nicholas are best friends who end up debuting in a group. They are really close to each... More

Synopsis
Ep 1: Reasons to ship US!?!
Ep 2: Reason 1
Ep 3: Too much
Ep 4: Reason 2
Ep 5: Noticing
Ep 6: Reason 4
Ep 7: Reason 5
Announcement
Ep 8: Reason 6
Ep 9: First Love
Ep 10: Hansol
Ep 11: Reason 7
Ep 12: A Crybaby
Ep 13: Bucket list
Ep 14: Confess
Ep 15: Reason 8
BONUS: I LOVE YOU

Ep 5: Reason 3

744 40 8
By ocyeonzzn_

EJ POV

'Finally!'

I packed my bag and stared at my suitcase. Me and my members were going to meet our family for the Christmas and New Year. It was a holiday so obviously we didn't have to see each other or practice and finally rest for while. 

"Nicholas!!" K walked into my room and I turned to him. He had his favorite coffee in his hands and he looked around for Nicholas.

"Nicholas is not here, maybe in Maki's room" I said and smiled.

Talking of him...*sigh*

All this while it was really hard for me to keep these feelings to myself. I had to keep myself away from him unnoticeably because if I blushed it would the end of me. I would smile it away and stay quite around him. Somehow I did suppressed my feeling to some extent. And this would the an amazing opportunity to get over him.

Maybe I was just missing a family like affection from my fam, which I somehow feel in Nicholas, maybe that's the reason I am being like this. 

"Hey" Nicholas entered the room. I stared at him blankly. I smiled and turned around packing my other bag. "Juu~" Nicholas called my nickname out. Oh! gosh, why  does it feel so amazing to hear my name like from his mouth.

"Is there something bothering you Ju?" He asked. I suddenly paused my actions. I didn't know how to reply. I turned to him only to find him little away from me.

"Can I help with that?" Nicholas asked me. His face so close to mine. God! How do I get out of this. "Well, I-I just miss my family" I smiled to him. He looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Don't worry, I will be fine once I go there and come back. It's just that I have never been far from them this long" I said trying to close this topic right here. "That's it nothing else?" Nicholas asked me again. "Y-Yeah, well what else will be there." I pushed him a little and laid on my bed to get away from him.

"Nicho! I booked your tickets for South Korea" K replied. I shot up and sat straight on the bed. 'SOUTH KOREA?!'

"Why there?" I asked turning towards Nicholas. "Well, My parents went out of station for a wedding. I don't really have a place to go this December. And also I never explored Korea because I was a trainee back then, I have you there" He smiled to me. "Thanks bro" Nicholas smiled to K and plopped onto his own bed.

"Damn it..."

"Did you say something Ju?" Nicholas turned towards me. "No! Nothing" I turned other way around and drifted into sleep.

---

"OMG! EUIJOO!!! Euijoo's mom, Ju has arrived!!" My dad yelled as he saw me at the doorstep. He smiled and hugged me tightly. My mom ran out with a big spoon in her hand as she might've been preparing something for me. I smiled to her and hugged her. I dug my chin in her warm shoulder feeling calm after a long time.

"Hello" Nicholas walked in awkwardly greeting my parents. "Mom Dad, It's Nicholas. My band mate and my friend" I introduced him to my family. They gladly took him in and started stuffing our mouths with the food my mom had prepared earlier.

I spent my time with Enhypen members and other Korean Ilanders as we all planned a hang out. Nicholas was there too, obviously. I had a lot on my mind.

Like why is it going like this, I want us to stay as friends forever and not let this feelings ruin them. It's obvious, that no one would accept me for this...never. 

Korea is a conservative country, to the point that people with same gender preferences are seen as criminals. Yeah like literal criminals.

Yeah It infuriates me when I don't get what I want, especially when it needs only one step, but this is different...I can't handle it if I don't have anyone on my side.

"Ju!~" I turned around to see Nicholas holding a bag. I slightly moved the swing I was sitting on as it was too boring to sit idle on a swing. "What's that?" I asked him pointing at the bag. He smiled and sat on the swing next to mine. 

"Bbangbbare" He replied. I looked at him confused. "Did I pronounce it wrong? It's the ice cream you like, you mentioned it before" Nicholas handed me the ice cream. I looked at him surprised.

'Why does he have to remember that? He is really making me fall hard for him'

"Thanks" I said and took it from him. I looked at him as he stared blankly at the sky and the moon. "Wah! The moon is so pretty" Nicholas smiled and looked at me. I smiled back.

"What's on your mind Nicho?" I asked him taking a big bite of my ice cream. "You noticed it too? I guess I can't really hide my thoughts near you, you read me so well" He smiled. I smiled back.

"You've always been like that Nicho, When you say something out of your character it means you are bothered by something. Now tell me what's it?" I know, that I am just a friend. But I wanted to take care of him in all the ways I can. I mean atleast as a friend I can do that much right?

"My parents..."

"they don't talk to me now...I never told them about my dream of being an musical artist. I always b-boyed and studied, they wanted me to be a person with a good and common job. But they never supported this dream of mine. I...I think they will never accept this Nicholas."

I got up and extended my arms to hug him.

"It's ok, they will eventually understand." I hugged him. He leaned his head on my shoulder and let his hidden tears fall down.

"You have been through a lot, so focus on your present and you not other ok?"

As I said that sentence I realized that, I was no different...I was also thinking about others not myself.

Reason 3: You are the shoulder I could lean on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 850 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
81.2K 1.9K 15
Kian is the new boy to school. He seems very shy and no one knows anything about him. Kian hopes to get through his final year in peace but little do...
18.7K 570 70
Between gay boys, bi boys, existential crises, bestfriends forever and falling in love, ITWHL explores Minsung, Changlix and HyunIn and their relatio...
95.1K 2K 45
A Nick and Charlie fan fiction. Charlie and Ben have been dating for 2 years and recently moved in together. When Ben forgets to pick Charlie up from...