The Fallen Kings - The Journe...

By RebeccaStar1987

This is a Monster School story. After Herobrine, Wither, Enderman, and Ivan are back with the others and th... More

Part 1 Our new start
Part 2 The cold shivers
Part 3 The watch
Part 4 Recover
Part 5 Cuddles
Part 6 Pecks
Part 7 The hug
Part 8 Warm sleep
Part 9 My Little Skelly
Part 10 The talk
Part 11 It hurts
Part 12 The Training part 1
Part 13 The training part 2
Part 14 Our new houses
Part 15 Feels so good (Smut)
Part 16 The battle
Part 17 You'll be in my heart
Part 18 His past
Part 19 Overprotective
Part 20 Star's promise
Part 21 Comfort
Part 22 Holding you close
Part 23 Comfort Kisses
Part 24 What's going on
Part 25 Screams (Smut)
Part 27 Fighting
Part 28 The kidnapping
Part 29 The Drowned War
Part 30 Blushing
Part 31 Hard Kissing
Part 32 My nightmare past
Part 33 Sex in the Nether (Smut)
Part 34 My worries
Part 35 My Destiny
Part 36 The Evil Plan
Part 37 My Master Hacker
Part 38 Cold Cuddles
Part 39 My Skelly
Part 40 Kisses
Part 41 My hard Decision
Part 42 Don't Worry
Part 43 My Promise
Part 44 My Heartbeat
Part 45 My bad nightmare past
Part 46 Getting Closer
Part 47 The Argument
Part 48 The Demons/Argument Aftermath
Part 49 Alone Time
Part 50 He's my little Skelly
Part 51 It's coming closer
Part 52 The threat
Part 53 Enderman's Story
Part 54 My path
Part 55 They're here
Part 56 Always there
Part 57 My hardest decision
Part 58 Heartbroken
Part 59 My Wither
Part 60 My thoughs
Part 61 I'm gonna lose him
Part 62 Staying Together
Part 63 I love him so much
Part 64 My sweet little Skelly
Part 65 Comfort and Cuddles

Part 26 I can't stand them

120 2 0
By RebeccaStar1987

Wither's POV 

We slept in the morning as we did have sex twice yesterday and nobody didn't notice it Herobrine knows we're both sleeping in as he and Miss Rexi are both okay with it since we did look after the castle when they're gone. 

Skeleton's still snuggling my body making me smile as I hold him tightly as I gently bring the blankets closer to us keeping us warm in bed I open my right eye to check on him I smile when I notice the blush on his cheeks.

I close my eye as I smile more we cuddle more in bed as we're both still sleeping but, when it's after 30 minutes after 11am in the morning I open my eyes. 

I'm still very tired from yesterday I know that we need to get to bed on time I gently place my right hand on his side and gently shake him to wake up. 

Skeleton open his eyes slowly as we smile at each other I chuckled when I notice he's blushing really badly when he notice my smile "You really like that yesterday huh~?" I ask with a smile. 

"Yea we should really do that again~" Skeleton said still blushing really badly. 

I smile at him as I gently place my right hand under his chin "We'll do that again some other day but, right now we just need to relax but, next time I won't do it too hard since you like it..." I said softly. 

Skeleton blush more as he nodded we both smile we lean in gently as our lips met and we started kissing on the lips we both love this feeling so much that I even started blushing. 

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away as we both smile as we're blushing really hard I cover my blush with my hands in embarrassment Skeleton chuckled as he's seeing my reaction to my blush. 

I felt hands on my hips I look over and notice but than I notice it was Skeleton who has his hands on me he brings me closer until our lips met as I put my hands down. 

My eyes widened as we're kissing again as Skeleton have close his eyes I also close my eyes kissing him back gently we kiss for a while before we gently pull away but, our lips are still very close. 

As we're staring into each other's eyes Skeleton flips me over until he's on top of me my eyes widened as my heart is pounding like crazy from this Skeleton leans in until I felt his lips on my. 

He close his eyes as he's kissing me Skeleton is blushing as I started blushing red I close my eyes kissing him back I gently wrap my arms around his neck making him blush more. 

We gently open our mouths and slid our tongues out before we wrap them around I unwrap my arms around Skeleton's neck as I started moaning into the kiss. 

Skeleton pin my arms down as he's also moaning into the kiss as well we kiss for a while before we gently pull away with a lot of saliva out of our mouths we panted really hard. 

I gently wipe the saliva away from our lips as we panted more Skeleton gently lay himself on my body as he's panting on my chest. 

I gently wrap my left arm around his body we stare at each other with a smile "I love you Wither..." Skeleton said softly as he's snuggling my chest. 

"I love you too my Skelly..." I said softly as I watch Skeleton closing his eyes as he's falling asleep on my warm chest. 

I use my hacks to put the blanket on us before I close my eyes also falling asleep I didn't notice that I got a text message from Enderman saying: 

Enderman:

'Wither, I heard from Pigman and Zombie saying things about you and Skeleton, I don't know how you're gonna react but, you better be ready for it I don't know what they're gonna do but, Florence, Creeper, and Slime are keeping an eye on things I hope you're doing okay with your boyfriend Skeleton, I know you guys are sleeping in so I don't wanna bother you guys but, you guys wanna check for your selfs and see what's going on I'll see you guys later' 

I didn't notice the text message as I'm falling asleep with Skeleton as we're cuddling each other gently trying to keep us warm into our grasp with the blanket on us.

Meanwhile with Pigman's POV 

I started thinking about Wither and Skeleton ever since they're in a relationship I started becoming very mean to Skeleton by teasing him and also hurting him as well. 

But, since I'm bring mean to Skeleton his ex-bestfriend Zombie has be taking my side and also bring mean to him as well now to be honest I never see him cry before until me and Zombie said some things to him. 

But, than Wither show up and protected him from us me and Zombie always hated the hacker I just really do I don't need to explain even Zombie that also don't wanna to explain. 

That day me and Zombie are talking not noticing Enderman listening to us "You know what Pigman, I'm very tired of Wither and Skeleton all they do is being with each other..." Zombie said. 

"I agree with you I can't even look at them I can't stand them I can't believe they're gay I'm surprise Herobrine, Miss Rexi, Bella, Ivan, and Star are okay with this they even support them as well..." I said. 

"I know right maybe tomorrow I can talk to Skeleton not a nice way and make him break up with Wither and that will be the end of it..." Zombie said explaining to me about his plan. 

"Okay while you do that I'm gonna talk to Wither and make him hurt Skeleton in front of the demons since he's a hacker and all that..." I said making the same plan but, with Wither instead. 

But, than Enderman show up "I can't believe you guys said that what would Wither and Skeleton said about this!!!" he ask in a shout at us. 

Me and Zombie stare at each other before looking at Enderman "We don't care I want them to break up and everything will go back to where it should be..." I said making Enderman really mad. 

"Pigman you can't do that you can't just make them break up do they look unhappy to you because I see them all the time and they're so happy with each other and they have to deal with your shit!!!" Enderman said in a shout. 

Zombie rolled his eyes "Like we said we don't care not one bit they deserve it okay even Skeleton, I hate him even more than before I can't believe he'll do this to me..." he said. 

"Skeleton didn't do anything to you he was your best friend and now you hurt his feeling when he tried to talk to you and you hit him in the face you and Pigman make him cry don't you feel sorry for him!!!" Enderman ask in a shout. 

"No we don't feel sorry when I beat him up that one day Skeleton was very upset but, I don't care he better not tell Wither what I did because if he did I'm gonna hurt him more..." I said. 

Enderman's eyes glow magenta he was not happy with us "Don't you think you guys took this way too far once, this is all over with the demons Wither and Skeleton will never talk to you guys again and to make things worst Wither will make you pay you guys know he's a hacker and I don't know if he'll hurt his friends or something but, he'll definitely hurt you guys if you two hurt Skeleton first Wither is not afraid to make you guys pay from what you're doing..." Enderman said before he teleported away. 

Me and Zombie don't care what he said we're gonna make them break up if they like it or not but, what we didn't know is that Wither and Skeleton love each other so much and we're gonna fine out how much they love each other. 

(Smut Warning 18+ you can skip this if you want to it's not that long I'll let you know when it ends) 

Meanwhile at Wither's POV 

I started kissing Skeleton on the lips making him blush we're been sleeping for an hour until it's noon until we both started making out in our bedroom. 

I gently place my right hand on Skeleton's chest making him moan into the kiss "Wither please~" Skeleton said begging for me to counited I moan into the kiss more as I slid my hand down to his crotch. 

I gently pull away the kiss making Skeleton moan in pleasure I gently put my right hand inside Skeleton making him moan more as he's blushing. 

I started moving my hand around him making him moan a lot more "Oh Wither please~" Skeleton said moaning as he's begging I chuckled as I went faster. 

Skeleton felt himself about to cum as I went even faster "mmm I feel like you're gonna cum~" I said softly with a smile Skeleton nodded as his legs started shaking. 

"I'm really gonna cum Wither~" Skeleton said moaning softly but, a lot more I nodded as I went faster until he cum on my hand as he squirted some of it is on the bedsheets. 

I chuckled as I carefully took my hand out "You wanna taste it~?" I ask softly with a smile Skeleton nodded as I gently bring my hand to him. 

He started licking my hand before he's done we stare at each other for a bit before Skeleton flips me over onto my back he also put his left hand inside of my crotch. 

I moan in pleasure as he moves his hand around my crotch "You're doing so good~" I said moaning as Skeleton smile. 

My legs have started shaking in pleasure as my heart is spinning like crazy as Skeleton is moving a lot faster "I'm gonna cum Skelly don't stop~" I said moaning a lot more. 

Skeleton nodded as he went even faster until I squirted some of the cum is on the bedsheets just like with Skeleton. 

I panted as he gently took his hand out Skeleton bring his hand to me and I started licking the cum off his hand before I stop. 

(End of smut for this part) 

Once, we got off the bed we went to the bathroom and wash up I also use my hacks to clean the bedsheets as well until I got my phone. 

I notice a text message from Enderman, I sit down on the bed with my right leg crossing over my leg as I read the message Skeleton notice me sitting on the bed reading the text as he came and sit next to me. 

"What's going on Wither..?" Skeleton ask softly as I gently put my phone away "I'll tell you until we get to the castle..." I said softly. 

Skeleton nodded as we hold each other's hand and we walk out of our house and walk to the castle we both smile at each other as we walk until we got to the castle Skeleton stands in front of me as I got my phone out. 

I show him the text message that Enderman sent me and his eyes widened "Omg..." Skeleton said softly as he read the text a few times until he looks at me with a scared look "I don't like this..." he said softy. 

I put my phone away before looking at Skeleton "I know I think there's gonna be a fight tomorrow but, I'll protect us from them..." I said softly as I smile at him. 

Skeleton smile back as he walk closer to me before putting his hands on my hips I gently place my left hand around Skeleton's back and gently place my right hand under his chin before we gently lean in and started kissing on the lips. 

We both started blushing as out lips met we didn't notice Pigman watching us kissing he smile evilly at us "You better watch out because I'm gonna have a word with you Wither..." Pigman said in a whisper before he left. 

I have a bad feeling about what Pigman is gonna do with us but, I'm gonna make sure that Skeleton doesn't get hurt by him or I'll definitely use my hacks on him. 

I really don't like Pigman that much sometimes he's a jerk but, towards me more until he started bring mean to Skeleton which I hate that. 

Skeleton and I gently pull away before we gently hug each other I hold him tightly as I'm ready from anything that will hurt us both.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 231 21
I looked at the T.V as the king's top commander was addressing the public. "Due to countless attacks, reports and the mass amount of fear in ninjago...
14.5K 680 29
Transferring to a new University was supposed to be an exciting turning point in Yugi Mutou's life. Reuniting with old friends and making new ones so...
517K 17K 118
Read and find out...
11.2M 746K 200
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...