๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ 3LACKKK

"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ | ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ท๐–จ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ธ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค | ๐–ฎ๐–ข๐–ข๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๏ผ† ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง | ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ | ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–จ๐–ญ ๏ผ† ๐–ฑ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ญ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ธ๐–ฒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ฅ๐–ค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿช | ๐–ข๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ | ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ก๐–ซ๐–ค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข | ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ฃ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค | ๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฆ๐–ด๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค ๐–ฌE
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ถ๐–ง๐– ๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง | ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค ๐–ข๐– ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐– ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ธ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ | ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ฏ๐–ด๐–ก๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ข ๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช | ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ฅ ๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ธ๐–ค๐–ฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ | ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ธ ๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ข๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ธ๐–ก๐– ๐–ข๐–ช
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค | ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๏ผŸ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฏ๐–ฎ๐–ฏ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ'๐–ฒ ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ธ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง | ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ท ๐–จ๐–ณ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ | ๐–ก๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ธ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฏ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช | ๐–ข๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ก๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ | ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ถ๐–ญ ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข | ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–ค
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฒ-๐–ฎ-๐–ฑ-๐–ฑ-๐–ธ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค | ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ง๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–จ๐–ณ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ซ ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ญ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง | ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง ๐–ข๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ก
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ | ๐–ถ๐–ง๐– ๐–ณ ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฒ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ๏ผŒ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ธ๐–ฒ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช | ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข | ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ช๐–ค๐–ญ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค | ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ข๐–ด๐–ค

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ซ๐–ช๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ

15.2K 788 212
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ 3LACKKK

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

   "WASSUP witchu girl? Keep yo' hands out my damn face." Sage fussed as he recorded CiCi digging his boogers out of his nose. He would never post it because he wasn't going to embarrass his women like that but he would keep it for memories.

"I don't give a crap about you recording me. Tell them how you was wearing my panties this morning while you at it." CiCi giggled, rethinking their morning as she searched for hand sanitizer.

Sage had clearly woken up on the right side of the bed this morning because after he made CiCi cum three times in the shower, he made his way to her dresser. CiCi didn't think anything off it; assuming he was picking out her clothes for the day. However, he shocked the shit out of her when he appeared in the bathroom mirror with nothing but his Ralph Lauren boxers and her lace thong pulled over them. He even took it a step further by going into her hair bin and slapping a wig on his head.

"You tryna make it seem like I was just walking around the house with my ass out. I had boxers on."

"Don't matter. You had on panties too."

"Shit, I wanted to see why the fuck you be digging in yo' ass every five fuckin' seconds." He shrugged, ending the video then saving it to his camera roll.

"Same reason you be scratching that dick every two seconds." She shot back.

"Oh yeah, yo' squidward face ass got me fucked up Ciara." Sage laughed as he threw his head back on the headrest. They were parked at a drive-in, supposed to be watching the movie but they were too wrapped up in each other's presence.

"Squidward better than Alvin and the Chippunks anyway."

"Calling me a squirrel and a punk in the same sentence? I'm finna get yo' ass!" He attacked her stomach with tickles causing her to burst into laughter. Sage knew how ticklish his girlfriend was and he used that to his advantage.

"Say you sorry." He demanded.

"Baee! Stoppp!"

"Say it and imma stop."

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!"

"For?"

"For calling you a- a squirrel and a punk."

He finally let up off of her but CiCi wanted her payback. She didn't waste anytime leaning over the arm rest and putting Sage into the headlock. He was way stronger than her so he got out of that quicker than she expected. He yanked CiCi down into her lap with his hand wrapped around her neck.

"You must want me to kick yo' ass." He threatens.

"No, but you can kiss it." She smiled.

"You hell bruh." Sage chuckled, leaning down to place a sensual kiss to CiCi's plump lips.

When he pulled away, CiCi found herself in a daze. Lost in his hazel eyes, Sage's calls out to her fell onto death ears. It wasn't until she felt water being thrown on her face that she realized she was reminiscing.

"Sleepy times over baby girl. Boss wants to see you. Throw this on." Nas stood above her, throwing a black dress on her lap along with a Walmart.

CiCi didn't waste no time scurrying off the dirty mattress and following Nas to the bathroom. A part of her wanted to knock his ass out from behind but there was men everywhere. One on every door so she knew she wasn't going to get far. When they made it to the bathroom, he gave her a time limit of fifteen minutes before walking off.

Out of all the people to kidnap her, Nas was the last person on her list. They connected on a different level and were always goofing around. His jealousy always made her laugh but it wasn't until now that she realized his jealousy wasn't him joking, it was him hiding his animosity towards Sage's and her relationship. Speaking of their relationship, CiCi didn't know where they stood.

These past couple of days had gave her nothing but time to think and she realized that she was in this predicament because of Sage. If only she had listened to the voice in the back of her head telling her that hood niggas were nothing but trouble. She let his good looks and pimp-like tongue sway her over though. Now she was standing in a filthy bathroom, about to take her first shower since Prom, because of him.

"What are you going to do with yourself Ciara?" She sighed as she looked in the mirror, running her hands through her wig that looked a hot fucking mess.

She didn't dwell on her predicament too much being she was on a hasty time limit. After taking the fastest shower of her life, she applied lotion to her skin than slipped on the dress that fell to her ankles. She wished it wasn't so snug because her body looked better than ever and in a house full of horny ass men, she was on edge.

CiCi and Sage had both noticed changes to her body happening. Good ones. Her thighs had gained some extra meat to them, her hips were spreading and her breast were a day away from being a C-cup. And while CiCi just thought she coming into age, Sage had a good idea of what was happening. Especially after Mama Faye called his phone and expressed how she was dreaming about damn fish. 

"Times up!" A lightskin boy shouted, bursting through the door that CiCi could have sworn she locked. The look in his eyes told her that he was hoping to get a peak of her naked figure which only made CiCi's skin crawl.

"Let's go Barbie." He huffed, standing to the side.

CiCi pulled the black two strap slides out of the Walmart bag and slipped them on. They were a size too big but she was happy that her feet no longer had to touch this filthy ass floor. In a hurry, she stuffed her dirty clothes into the bag along with the towel, rag, soap, and lotion she used back before tying it tightly.

"Where are we going?" Her soft yet shaky voice asked as she pinched the back of her hand. The habit that she fought so hard to grow out of had resurfaced quicker than she could blink.

"Listen, bitch, you don't ask the fuckin' question around this ho. We do. So just shut the fuck up and keep walking." He spat, causing CiCi to flinch.

"Okay—" She was just trying to cooperate but obviously he didn't want that either.

The light skin gripped CiCi by the back of her wig so hard she could feel her edges peeling. "Shut the fuck up before I make you!"

Everything about his phrase made CiCi feel uneasy. She knew what he meant. His dick pressing against her arm told her. She would be lying if she said the thought of being raped hadn't crossed her mind while being here. It was the main reason she rarely slept and when she did get shut eye, it was less than fifteen minutes.

CiCi kept her mouth shut and her head down for the rest of the walk. A thousand thoughts were running through her mind. Who was this boss man she was supposed to be visiting? What was she here for? Was Sage working on finding her? Did he care enough to find her or was he already starting a new life? The possibilities were endless.

However, she couldn't think for too long.

"Pick your head up Ciara." A familiar voice demanded. Taking her sight off the dirty ground, she looked up to see those menacing brown eyes.

CiCi couldn't even move a muscle. Her life had just flashed before her eyes and just like that, she was staring at a dead women walking. The women was staring at her with so much hatred it made her quiver. It was disgusting how the same women who birthed you, could act as if she wanted to chew you up and spit you back out.

"Mama?"

Uhhh, I just want them to be happyyy ☹️☹️ it's coming soon though guys, I promise

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

102K 2.9K 60
แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด แด›ส€แด‡ษดแด„สœแด‡๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแดษด'แด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ #1 in youngteen 1/7/2022 #1 in Urbanlit 02/18/2022 #1 contemporarylit 03/19/2022
1.1M 45.1K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
370K 11.5K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
13.5K 435 25
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ '๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ...