Suddenly I became a Mother

De amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... Mais

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor

953 32 3
De amey78

Author's pov

"Diana is just enjoying her vacation, Mamá"

"Are you sure? I mean she haven't call me two days ago"

"I know but she's own her adult, she's 34 years old, Mamá. She's not a little girl despite in your view she is"

"I guess you're right. Anyways, I have to go back and helping others. And maybe, I might enjoy myself with some Margaritas"

"Don't drink too much. Bye, Ma"

"Bye sweetie"

A young girl soon end her color before she sighs in pure disbelief for lying to her mother.

Well, adoptive mother.

"Diana...Sis...Where are you? It's already been two days...What happened?" She mumbled to herself while sitting down on the couch of her living room.

Suddenly the door open as revealing fraternal twins sisters coming in and closing the door.

The teenager girl who has Mexican and also, Indigenous descent looks at the twins as standing up.

"So, anything? Did you find her scent?" She asked which the one with brown hair shook her sadly.

"No, her scent ended in a Korean Cafe in Koreatown. It was a dead end" the girl soon said which the Amerindian girl soon sat down in stress and sighing more.

"No... I can't keep lying to Mamá like this. She will freak out if she finds out Diana is missing, and she will start a freaking riot to find her"

"Typical of Auntie. No wonder why Dad, Mom along with Uncle and Aunt Ylva stated that she's craziest out of them as being the infamous legend, the Bloody Rose Valkyrie" the blonde one soon said as knowing well her aunt.

Yup, she will start a freaking riot.

"But we find something that could lead you to find Diana as we give you lot of time to find her before Auntie get suspicious" the blonde twin soon explained which the teenager looks at her.

"What did you find?"

"We found the scent of human's magic"

Meanwhile in WMMAP's world~

"You know, Ces. The Princess been lately visiting the Magician of the Black Tower lot" one of the maids soon said to her fellow maid who nodded in agreement.

Those were Princess Athanasia's maids, Hannah and Ces.

Hannah has auburn hair with matching color eyes.

Ces has ashy purple hair with matching color eyes too like Hannah.

"Yeah, that's true. Ever since His Majesty did that scene on his birthday and the Princess running away...I supposed her comfort was the Master of the Black Tower who could protect her...I mean like the Young Lord of the Alphus Duchy who also likes our beloved Princess, he too cares for her" Ces said as having her arms crossed and giving her opinion about the previous events of the Emperor's birthday.

She wasn't happy what he did, and she wanted to quit to find Athanasia alongside with Hannah, but they stayed because of Lilian York, the Head Maid who waited for the return of their beloved princess.

I mean yeah, Lily changed their minds.

"That could explain why she's visiting the Warlock more and also leaving early from her daily routine with His Majesty...It must be love!" Hannah optimistically spoke up with an energetic smile which Ces looks at her with a stern expression.

"I highly doubted it" Ces said bluntly as being more logical than her idealistic fellow maid.

'But yet...I hope the Master of the Black Tower does protect the Princess from His Majesty. Let's be honest, not even the Head Maid York or Sir Robane can against His Majesty the Emperor' Ces thought as being in Lucas Team.

I mean he's extremely powerful magician and yeah, he's stronger than Claude in magic speaking.

Not even the nobles has the balls unlike Lucas who does have the guts to do it.

Meanwhile in the Black Tower~

"Damn, there's lot of books here. Some of magic and others of knowledge. Oh, "Dance of Magic"? I got to read this!" Diana excitingly said as opening the book and reading it.

Diana was now living temporarily in the Black Tower as faking working as Lucas's maidservant or housekeeper.

I mean he needed someone to help him despite he can already do it with magic.

She's even wearing disguise of changing her color hair and eyes to make herself less noticeable.

I mean she did strikingly resemblance her daughter Athanasia as being her spitting image of her.

'They really do resemble in many ways. Lucky for her, more than the idiot Emperor...Yup, I'm still waiting for her to beat him up for Athanasia and for my entertainment' Lucas thought as laying down on the couch while using magic to clean up the room.

Lazy Lucas 😏.

Diana read some of the book before she put a bookmark on the chapter, so she can read it later as placing it on the table.

"The Previous Master of the Black Tower had lot of books about magic and dynasty...more modern and advanced than the ones of Obelia"-Diana

"Well, yeah...The old man did have countless books and he could've teaching more young mages like me, Athanasia or even that fool who I haven't seen her awhile...But the bastard already drowned in his sadness and wanting to die...without saying anything to me or her"-Lucas

"Wait, her? Who are talking about?" Diana soon asked him which Lucas soon recalls a young female mage who looks at him with an amused expression.

"Hey, Lucas. Did you stop being a brat once in your immortal life?"

"The Previous Magician had another student before me...And she was my senior, her name was Cynthia" Lucas soon said which Diana looks at him in some shock by finding out that his teacher had another student before.

It never happened in the Manhwa or Webnovel.

'Okay, that's shocking but then again, not everything is explain well. Cynthia... That's a pretty name and... That's the name of Indie's friend's daughter' Diana thought and recalled the person who send her to WMMAP world.

'Yup, Indie is going to kill him' she thought with some sweat drops.

Yup, she will try to.

'After that old man died and left me... Cynthia was traveling through the worlds, and I couldn't get a hold of her through telepathy...Even after I woke up from my sleep, I couldn't sense her mana. It was similar to Athanasia's and Lady Diana's, pure like nature...' Lucas thought as thinking about his senior Cynthia.

Cynthia was very different, well, she was a foreigner and looked like she came from the southern countries like Siodonna.

Either way, she was often bold with Lucas and treated him like little brother as being older than him.

Despite times Lucas got annoyed by her shameless attitude and calling him a 'Brat', he subconsciously considered her as sister.

And when he's needed her the most, she wasn't there.

Even now in the new dynasty of Obelian Empire with Claude being a wise and responsible ruler, he still can't find her mana traces, even after he went to the Tree World.

At least, he has Athanasia who's there for him.

"Anyways, I think Athanasia is already here. It's better change you to your disguise" Lucas soon said which Diana noticed the time.

'Oh, yeah. He's right' she thought.

Lucas soon uses his magic as changing the beautiful shimmering blonde hair Diana to glossy and smooth ebony black hair as her graceful rose-pink eyes changed to brilliant violet purple.

He even magically changed her clothes to Siodonna's clothing, mainly South Asian's. She wore light blue salwar kameez (Indian outfit) with gold embroidery of traditional patterns, long light blue sheer scarf over her shoulders and wearing light blue slippers.

She even wore a gold Hindu headpiece.

"Well, damn. I'm back in Bollywood" she said as she checked herself out through the mirror like Athanasia did.

'The resemblance never been so uncanny' he thought.

"Thanks, Lucas"'-Diana

"Any time" Lucas soon said as Diana soon left.

Lucas soon yawns before he makes himself comfortable and lay down on his comfortable couch.

"Ah, it's nap time"-Lucas

Meanwhile outside of the Black Tower~

"Hey, Athy" Diana smiles towards the young Princess as walking towards her.

'Oh my God! Mama is too gorgeous! She's really looks like Goddess!' Athanasia thought as seeing the stunningly beauty of Diana despite her disguise.

"Mama...You look so pretty"-Athanasia

"Aww, thanks. I must look like Priyanka Chopra or Anya Chalotra if only I was South Asian" Diana soon said before seeing the table with the pair of chairs along with teacups.

'Oh?' she thought while Athanasia smiled at her.

"Since you can't teatime with me, I thought bring it to you. I use my magic to bring it which it was very hard at first before I managed it well" Athanasia explained with a sweet tone that made Diana's heart skip a beat.

'My daughter is so cute and considerate! Now I understand why Indie always spoiled me and my little sis. I want to give her some kisses but maybe later' she thought in pure admiration and affection.

"Anyways, Milady. I brought this tea is Lippe Tea, my mother used to love lot to drink it" Athanasia soon said as brewing the Lippe tea that she learned from Lily.

'Lippe tea, that was Diana, my previous life self's favorite tea along with the tea Claude loves so much because of her. Even through Claude was much of a tsundere idiot, he still treasures those he cares in his own way' she thought about him as she smiles.

"Here, Milady" Athanasia soon said as presenting her the teacup.

"Thank you, My Princess" Diana said with a beautiful smile on her face before she took the teacup from the small and delicate plate as drinking it gracefully with elegance.

She learned it from watching Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte: A Brigderton Story.

'Oh my God! This tea tastes better than Chai or Green tea! It's like combination between all the best teas in Asia! It's so good!' Diana thought in amaze as she looks at the cup.

"It's like a flower blooming inside my mouth" she said those same words as her previous life did.

"The best tea I ever tasted in my life" Diana said with a bright smile on her face which made Athanasia happy by knowing she would like it again.

But suddenly the happy expression of the Princess became nervous and shock.

'Athy?' she thought in confusion before she felt someone behind her.

"Papa...What are you doing here?"-Athanasia

'Papa? That means...Well shit'-Diana

"I came to see what you been doing in the Black Tower lately... Now, I see who you been seeing with" that voice bloom the atmosphere as triggering something in Diana's mind.

"Now I presented you, Great Sun of the Obelian Empire! the Goddess of the Moon, Diana!"

"Diana, I'm telling you, be careful with the nobles of here, especially with Emperor of Obelia. I heard he's scary"

"Very scary, Diana. Be careful with him"

"Yasmin, Kathani. Don't worry, I will be alright. Besides, I'm not scared of a tyrant, after all, I'm tougher than I look"

"Diana! Behind you!"

"Pardon me...."

Diana soon turned around as having that flashback of her previous life's memories and seeing the man with that familiar golden hair and those jeweled blue eyes.

The ruler of the Obelian Empire.

Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia.

He's tall man who looks to be in his early twenties but he's actually in his thirties with broad shoulders, muscular limbs with well-built figure. He has short, golden hair with his bangs sweeping over to his narrowed sharp jeweled blue eyes. He wore variety robes of Greek, Roman and Egyptian fashion with flats. It was originally from Diana's country's culture and fashion.

Described by the readers, Claude is impressively handsome and attractive.

(Simps: Of course, he is 😍😍😍😍)

'So, this is the one? Now I feel slapped so damn hard' she thought as noticing Felix too.

"Athanasia, who is this woman?" He soon asked as staring at Diana who was in her disguise and thankfully, she wears clothes that were similar to Siodonna's fashion.

"Greetings, Great Sun of Obelia. I'm just a humble friend of Her Highness, the Princess" Diana did a elegant gesture that she learned from Bridgerton, and her adoptive mom taught her.

She tried to avoid making eye connection towards him, but Claude was kept staring her that made Athanasia and Felix uncomfortable and awkward.

'Oh my God! Why?! Just why?! She's even wearing a disguise, but Papa is hawking her with stare! It looks like he's preying her!' Athanasia thought dramatically.

Ay, Mama Wolf won't be happy.

"Hmmm" he stared at her before he looks at the tea and table before he walks towards it and sat down on one of the seats.

"Your Majesty?!"-Felix

"Come on, now. I just came this to see what my daughter been doing... Aren't you going to join us?" Claude soon asked bluntly which both Diana and Athanasia were shocked and sweat drops.

'Dear God, give me strength before I go and beat this idiot tsundere Emperor or he will be the death of me'-Diana

Like I said, she was raised by the She-wolf herself.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

537K 16.2K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
34.5K 1.1K 21
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
83.6K 3K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
102K 3.2K 59
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...