The alpha broke me

By creamycookie0

17 year old Scarlett Breigh has a pretty bad life. Her mate, is the alpha of her pack and does he hate her? W... More

The alpha broke me
The choice
Hearts
For you
Apologize
Mates
My alpha
Aww how cute
The right choice (last chapter)
Authors note :)
Please help me. Please mate
Celine's gone
Saving Sapphire
I hate you
Moving towards you
My mate betrayal
The war begins!
Jessy returns
Authors note!! IMPORTAT
War over love over
Epilouge
The begining of the end
Abyssynthia is the name
Date night
Oops!!
Holding her hand
Together
Party and Pain
Gathered.
Ending 1
Ending 2
The big Finale
Plot twist 1
Plot twist 2
Why they jumped
Penelope Dennis
Hospitalized
Banish her.. Celine come back
Forgetting
New opponents!!
Cornering Cassy
Final Chapter: Saving Grace
Authors Note

Epilogue: When life changes

6.6K 107 8
By creamycookie0

James pov

"Scarlett.. How could you be my mate?" I yell in shock.

"I.. I'm sorry James.. Alpha James I mean." Scarlett whimper.

I shut my eyes and breathe. I know what happens next.

"I'm sorry for abusing you. You'll be my mate and we'll live happily. I'm so sorry Scarlett." I apologize sincerely.

"For real! We'll be together forever!" Scarlett squealed and hugged me tightly.

For some reason, I feel like it worked out differently in a different time.

Grace's pov

"Well done Grace. I don't know how they managed it but they somehow changed destiny." Moon goddess giggled softly.

"Yes they did. Now they're 16 again. Now they can live happily ever after." I smile at the couple.

"Even though you changed everything, I know you intentionally forgot to remove one piece of evidence." The moon goddess stared at me.

"Yes the book that Nick wrote. I only left it because even if I removed it, I had a feeling Scarlett would somehow remember everything." I laugh.

Scarlett always was special.

"Yes. But I think she might remember everything still." The moon goddess smiled.

Confused?

I am an angel. I am the Moon Goddess's assistant. My mission was to make everything right. And Scarlett's life was pretty screwed up.

I turned back life to when the two had become mates. This time, I altered it so James would have a brain.

And nick? Oh and Cato? What about Celine?

You must ask..

Cato and Celine are mates now. Nothing is in there way. I also removed Sapphire and her parents so no troubles there.

And nick.. Oh dear nick.

"Hey Moon Goddess and Angel." I hear a familiar voice from behind me.

Speak of the devil.

"Nick." I grin.

He's my mate. Not really but we are in love. I brought him along so he would not ruin what's down there.

"Hey love." He smiled.

" I love how everything turned out." I hug nick and smile.

Then he presses his lips to mine gently.

"I do too."

Scarlett's pov

I lay on my bed humming a tune. This is crazy. No more abuse. Just me and James.

I look at my bedside and see a book. The book.

"100 reasons why"

I open it and flip to the last page.

"I kinda rewrote this one Scarlett. I love you for you. And I won't be around anymore. I'll be happy with someone else hopefully. I know nothing would come in the way of you and James. You had a love like no other. Love is special. It takes a lot of problems to build up to it, and you had the perfect love story. I don't think I'll see you around but I hope you don't forget all of the special moments we had together. I love you Scarlett. I really do. And I'll always be here with you. No matter how many times the Alpha Broke You I knew you would pull through. Just like it was planned." ~Nick

I do remember everything. I would never forget. I loved nick with everything. However, he's not around anymore. I don't know where he is, or if I'll ever see him again but one thing for sure is that he is always going to be with me.

I smile like a weirdo and think of everything that happened. I lost friends and family on this journey. I also lost kids.. Wow. Yet I'm okay with this. I'm happy with everything in my life. This is what I've wanted. I know my scars will heal, and that James will always be with me.

And it's only because of one reason.

The alpha broke me.

And now he'll fix me.

A.N
-----

.. It's been years of me writing this book. I was in grade 7 when I started and now I'm in grade 9. I came back to this book and saw it was really crappily done. And I don't plan on fixing it. So this is the end. I didn't want to reread the book and finish it properly so I quickly made up the last few chapters to the everything together.

It wasnt supposed to end this way.

Scarlett was supposed to die XD

I was a demonic child I tell you.

So yup this is it. No more alpha breaking people cuz I'm over that phase.

Geez I had a weird teenage phase.

See y'al around.

Cote!!!
(Comment and vote)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 735 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
94.3K 3.1K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...
2.3M 51.4K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...
411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...