Sweet Revenge

By lilacfirefly

What happens when Kyla Williams, a 17-year-old girl who never thought her life could take such a turn is aban... More

PROLOGUE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
ANNOUNCEMENT
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXII
LXIII
LXIV

LXI

279 17 4
By lilacfirefly

I was currently in the kitchen after waking up in Nicolai's bed with no trace of Nicolai so I went to the bathroom to wash and change before deciding to have breakfast; while I waited for the bread to get toasted, I brought my herbal tea to the loving room before going back to the kitchen a second time to prepare my slice of bread with jam.

Once everything was finally ready I sat on the sofa turning on the television starting to sip my tea, shortly after taking the first bite of my breakfast I heard the front door open and then footsteps getting closer.

"Good morning amore mio (my love)"
Nicolai told me from the kitchen, I waved a hand answering with my mouth full before getting up from the sofa with a slice of bread and jam in my hand going towards him, when I approached him he was taking a bottle of water from the fridge giving me his back so I wrapped my free hand around his waist resting my cheek against his back closing my eyes to his smell going on chewing.

"Do you want some'"
I said bringing the slice of bread towards his mouth and when he did take a bite I did the same.
"Thank you love"
He turned around wrapping his arms around my waist with a smile and at first I didn't quite understand why.

"You're wel-"
I took a double look when I realized that there was something different about his face in fact there was a piercing on his nose.

"You got a piercing"
I said a little incredulous with wide eyes, tilting my head to examine him better and I can't lie that that piercing looked good on him; he nodded before lowering his eyes to my lips making my legs squeeze on their own.

"How about it? Does it look good on me?"
He said getting closer and closer making me bite my lips.

"Fuck-shit I mean yeah it looks good"
I blurted out before feeling his lips on mine and then his hands gripping my butt making me moan softly as I wrapped a hand around his neck.

After a while we separated and like two little kids we ran into his bedroom hand in hand laughing while closing the door behind us before we resumed kissing ending up on the bed with him on top of me tracing wet kisses from my jaw to my neck.

"Nicolai wait-"
I tried to say but it came out barely a whisper as I had his lips still on my neck and his hands all over the place.
"Viktor-"
"I brought him to my parents' '"

I had just long enough to breath a little before he resumed the assault on my lips while with one hand under my shirt he cupped my breast massaging it making me arch my back from the bed and just with that I could feel how wet I was already.

He  then took off my shirt and shorts leaving me only with my underwear feeling my nipples become hard only from his gaze.

Before I could say anything I felt his lips wrap around one of my nipples and his tongue play with my piercing making my eyes roll in the back of my head letting out a loud moan as he cupped my other breast starting to playing with it.

Once he stopped the assault on my breasts he climbed back up to give me a kiss as I placed a hand on his head pulling his hair lightly hearing him groan before feeling his hand descend getting to the place where I wanted him the most, then I felt as he moved my underwear to the side thrusting two fingers inside me causing my breath to get caught in my throat.

A moan left my lips once I got used to his fingers, the only thing I could feel was pleasure and nothing else.

I was taken a bit by surprise when Nicolai pulled his lips away from mine before starting to place kisses on my neck going down towards my chest until he reached my panties pulling them off before throwing them on the floor.

Looking at me for an instant through his long lashes I then felt his mouth on my heat making me almost scream gripping his hair hard.

He placed a hand on my belly trying to hold me down as he continued his sweet torture without stopping, I was completely loosing it my heart was racing until I felt my legs shaking and my belly tightening.

"I'm about to-god"
I didn't even have time to finish the sentence that I felt Nicolai's fingers quicken their pace and his tongue do the same, in an instant I threw my head back as a cry that I had to suppress by bringing a hand to my mouth nearly escaped me.

When I started to calm down Nicolai climbed up from my legs with his usual smirk making me cover my face with both hands embarrassed.

Then I felt him get a hold of my wrists lowering them scrutinizing my face before kissing me again and in that kiss I could taste myself on his lips which made me moan again.

Then after I freshened up in the bathroom I got back in bed with Nicolai as we cuddled for a while.

"We need to start getting ready for lunch with your parents"
I reminded him kissing his whole face before getting out of bed but being stopped by his arms that wrapped around my waist bringing me down once again making me laugh.

"Come on"
"Five more minutes"
He whined placing his head between my boobs causing me to throw my head back giggling because his hair tickled.
"You're a big boy you know"
I said starting to play with his hair as we engaged in a conversation.

After the five minutes, that magically turned into twenty, I finally went to change for lunch and Nicolai did the same; I put on a beige high-waisted skintight skirt with a white shirt that I tucked inside, then I put on a pair of beige boots that reached just below the knee and did a pony tail with gel which was totally snatched, lastly I got a dark beige handbag.

I sprayed on my perfume before leaving the room only after grabbing a coat because it wasn't exactly hot that day; I then headed to the kitchen where I met Nicolai who was tying the cuffs of the black shirt he was wearing with a pair of black trousers.

What a lucky bitch I am

I thought checking the man in front of me from head to toe without any shame before walking to him helping him.

"You look stunning darling"
He said squeezing my ass with both hands making me roll my eyes with a laugh.
"You too baby"
His eyes widened with a surprised expression, immediately I registered what I had just said feeling my cheeks flush, I then felt Nocolai rest his head in the crook of my neck chuckling slightly.

"What?"
I said groaning thinking he was about to tease me about the nickname I just gave him.
"Hearing you call me 'baby' is making me hard...a lot"

Lifting his head from my neck he looked at me with slightly red cheeks, despite the words he had just said he had this really cute expression so standing up on my toes I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before throwing him one last smile turning to go towards the door.

"See you later"
I said heading towards the garage to pick up one of Nicolai's many cars.

The night before I decided to tell him how after lunch I would go to my mother's cemetery and although making me go alone worried him he didn't complain and didn't even try to come with me which I was glad about because it meant he understood how important this trip was to me so we decided to go to the restaurant in different cars.

Looking among the many cars I opted for a black Ferrari SF90 before opening the door getting inside being invaded by the smell of new car but also of Nicolai's which made me smile, then I started the engine leaving the garage passing the gate of the house.

While I was driving I connected my bluetooth starting my favorite playlist and then put the name of the restaurant on the navigator; about ten minutes later looking in the rearview mirror I recognized a certain black car behind me, with a smirk I accelerated trying to outrun it but it did the same coming up beside me.

Turning towards him I gave him the middle finger, he did the same causing me to laugh before I accelerated once more until I got to a red traffic light, when I turned again I rolled my eyes though because Nicolai was next to me again and as soon as we saw that the traffic light was green we darted along the road arriving a few minutes later at the restaurant and obviously who arrived first?

Kyla fuckin Williams.

I got out of the car with a triumphant smile on my face locking the car behind me as Nicolai did the same.
"Don't be angry, everyone loses sometimes"
I said trying not to laugh but it was definitely hard looking at Nicolai's frown.

"Shut up"
He murmured before wrapping an arm around my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around his waist before starting to walk into the restaurant where a waiter led us to the table where everyone was already seated.

After walking around greeting everyone Nicolai and I sat facing each other, I had Axel on my right and Nicolai's mother, Chiara, on my left.

The lunch went very well, the food was really delicious but the best part was that I was surrounded by people that made me feel at home.

Excusing myself I got up from my seat grabbing my purse before heading to the lady's room, luckily nobody was there so I closed the door and after doing my business I headed to the sink where I washed my hands.

While staring at myself in the mirror, however, I stopped my movements for a moment noticing that something had changed in me, more exactly on my face, in fact I saw it more relaxed, my eyes had a different light.

I looked more serene and happy which until not long ago I thought impossible but instead here I am; for some reason though I felt something tug at my heart, a guilt that made me question if I really deserved to be so happy and if this time that happiness would really last.

But most of all I felt like with my happiness I was betraying my mother, maybe I shouldn't have been happy knowing that she would never have the opportunity to be happy again and it was destroying me because she was the only person who deserved it.

If I could mama I would swap our positions in a heart beat.

Then my thoughts went to another person, the person who disowned me as a daughter by destroying a part of me that I don't think I'll ever be able to mend, but for some reason I didn't feel my heart gripping with hatred threatening to leap out of my chest just thinking about him, this time my chest didn't burn and my throat didn't tighten.

Instead I only felt pity and disappointment for him and for what he did to me which kind of scared me because I felt I no longer had a purpose to follow; everything I've done from six years ago to today was just to be able to make him regret his past decision but today I didn't feel that strong need to take revenge as I did then.

Shaking my head trying to get those thoughts out of my head I dried my hands before getting out the rest room heading back to the table but a few steps away from where everyone was I stopped immediately seeing a figure I recognized too well.

Captain Allen, he was talking with his usual military posture and two boys I recognized behind him; noticing my presence they all turned towards me as I was still standing there watching the scene.

Once I was a few steps away from Captain Allen I automatically made the military salute out of habit.
"Williams, good to see you again"

He said making me smile slightly.
"Captain Allen the same goes for me"
I could hear my voice diminishing, I never thought I'd react this way seeing Captain Allen again but I couldn't help it, he was the closest figure to a father I had in a while.

Then I shifted my attention to the two boys I recognized as Elijah and Lucas.

"Williams"
Both said, Elijah lifting a fist with a huge smile, I did the same colliding with his and then Lucas put up a high five which I returned.

"How you doing guys?"
I asked them before walking around the table taking my seat.
"We're fine but you know we can't stand Carson anymore, to this day he still complains about how he got his ass beaten by a woman"

"Soldier Lucas language"
Both Axel and I laughed looking at each other for a second while the captain scolded Lucas who had an embarrassed look and after about ten minutes both the captain and the two who arrived with him were about to leave.

"I see something different in you Williams"
Captain Allen told me with a sincere smile.

"I'm happy to see you're coping with everything you've been through, I'm proud of you Kyla"
He said taking me by surprise as he patted my head with a soft gaze but I immediately wrapped my arms around him feeling him stiffen for a moment before feeling his arms wrap around me.

"Thank you for all you have done for me Captain Allen"
I said feeling my voice break and my eyes burn before pulling away from him and seeing that his eyes were slightly watery but he quickly cleared his throat before turning his head in the opposite direction.

Then Captain said goodbye to Axel and everyone else before leaving; half an hour later it was time for me to leave too so I started saying goodbye to everyone as well.

"Darling, tonight at 20:00 will you do us the pleasure of coming to dinner at ours, right? "
Nicolai's mother asked hugging me.

"Sure, but I can't promise that I'll be there on time because I have to deal with an important matter first"
I said with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay, oh and there will also be two old friends of my husband and I for dinner, I hope you don't mind"
"Of course not. See you tonight then"

I said with a smile before giving Nicolai a kiss on the cheek hearing him tell me once again to be careful, I nodded before giving him one last quick kiss on the lips.

Once I got into the car I took a deep breath before starting to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.9K 25
Brianna Lynn Green 22 year old girl. Her parents died in a car crash and she's dating an absuive man. She falls pregnant and decides to leave. What h...
1.2M 36.7K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
2.2M 49.9K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
4.9K 71 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...