Teach me (Itachi UchihaxReade...

By lexiee86

Y/n L/n, a student out of so many, finds her way to Itachi Uchiha's heart, her professor. Itachi Uchiha teach... More

prologue-the present
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
ending- the past
ending-the future

Part 8

650 23 83
By lexiee86

Dear Diary,

Itachi is the sweetest man alive! He drives us both to uni and back... everyday. I have noticed that our schedules don't really match, but he still does it. Why is he doing it?

It feels like everyday it's getting harder and harder to resist kissing him or just begging him to make me his. Both physically and officially. I'm losing my mind over every small touch.

I want to stay away, I want to stop. What would my mother think of this? Seeing a teacher... this is not good at all! But every single time that I try to stay away from him, fate somehow, someway pulls us back together. I can't go about my day nowadays without seeing him at least once.

It feels like the Universe is very adamant about us being together.

He still didn't bring in the conversation the topic that interested me the most... if he did or didn't break up with his girlfriend. And with each day that I spend with him, my heart is pushing me more and more not to care about the poor girl anymore.

I don't want her to suffer. I'm not a homewrecker. But it gets harder and harder. Particularly... no, not particularly, exactly whenever his fingers would barely touch my skin.

I crumble under his touch faster than imaginable.

I'm not sure how he can keep a straight face while obviously checking me out, or whenever his hands would touch parts that should... not be touched, in the elevator, giving a poor excuse as "it was an accident".

Accidents don't happen almost daily, Itachi. And you are also becoming too fond of my teacup. Too intense with your slurping. It almost feels like you take your sweet time having your mouth on my teacup in the library. And always it would be the exact part where my lips would sip from right before.

Do you want to know how my lips taste just as much as I want to know how yours taste?

If the answer is yes, I'm afraid that I have to inform you that my impulses go beyond that, Itachi.

I want to know how you look while waking up with your hair all over the place, or perhaps you keep it in that ponytail at night too.

I want to know how your face looks when you are feeling pleasure. When you are on cloud nine. When you hit it. No, the thing I want most to know is how you look when you are inside. How you would feel inside me.

I want to know how your love tastes. Or perhaps, how you taste.

I want you.

Please, let me have the privilege of having the knowledge of all these things. Of all of you. I want to know you better than my favorite book that I've read 15 times.

Please please please please please please please.

Itachi closes the journal as fast as he can when he hears his dear Y/n coming back to the couch with his asked drink, forest fruits tea. The troublesome notebook is being placed by him back on its original spot, Y/n's desk like nothing happened.

He acts according to his name gifted by his mother, and no emotion leaves his face, you would never even know he just snooped in your damned diary.

But Itachi doesn't think beforehand that some things cannot be that simply covered. Like the very proeminent bulge in his pants that was growing by the second.

The moment Y/n handed him the requested (sneaky bastard) drink, he realized just that when his student's eyes widened when unintentionally spotting the very confirmation that he was equally driven for her as she was for him.

His cheeks began to heat up, as did Y/n's. She averted her gaze awkwardly and he put a pillow of hers that rested a little further than him on the couch, on his excited member.

'Have I gone completely mad? I'm getting turned on by some pages yet I can't even get it up lately to fuck Izumi.'

He wanted to facepalm himself. It was a diary note, not a freaking porn movie. Why the heck did he get so turned on? He was embarrassing himself to no end.

"Erhm," the young woman cleared her throat "I will, uh, go and get my tea too. I'll be back quickly."

Without letting him explain anything, since she's seen enough, Y/n bolts out of her leaving room to calm herself down in her kitchen.

'This was a bad idea from the start.'

The two had already a habit for three weeks now of reading together in the library, though today it was pouring down heavily. So the best idea they came up with, was to ditch the cold room and uncomfortable chairs of the almost abandoned library and 'take refuge inside Y/n's cozy walls'. She didn't know that he meant it literally.

Come to think of it, the suggestion was scandalous from the very beginning. Coming over to her place to read? Just the two of them? While they both knew they felt attraction for eachother? It was something undeniable at this point, even if  Y/n still didn't know yet that Itachi knows for sure she loves him.

Hell yes, this was a bad idea if Y/n thought they would both be able to hold themselves back.

She thought of staying back here for a while, let him cool off. She needed to cool off too after witnessing that.

Meanwhile, in her living room Itachi shifts uncomfortably on the couch, feeling like his pants have never been this tight on him no matter the conditions he wore them in. Was he more aroused than ever before? How could some simple words written on a stupid diary make him such a mess?

He curses at himself for making a fool of himself, and tries to keep his member in check. He tries to think of anything just to calm down. But nothing seemed to work. It seemed like his crotch had a whole mind of his own.

'This is my karma for not fucking Izumi for months.'

Y/n furiously converses in the kitchen through texts with her best friend, explaining the situation. And though Hikari laughed at Y/n at first, she was now so invested in their drama that she was delivering continuous messages of encouragement for Y/n to go for it.

Of course, Y/n kept on saying no and trying to stay grounded, while Hikari was getting annoyed at her refusal.

Glancing on top of the phone's screen, she realizes she has been gone now for 10 minutes.

'Fuck, Itachi is going to think something is wrong. I should go back. I'm sure his problem is gone by now. Oh God, I've never been so embarrassed. Why do we always end up a mess in the presence of eachother?'

Taking a deep breath, Y/n walks back to her living room where Itachi sips quietly on his beverage and a quick guilty glance at his... area, tells her that he is calm now.

She sighs while hers and Itachi's eyes connect.

Itachi wanted to apologize, but it felt like it would only add more fuel to the fire. So instead, he chose to not speak of it.

"Sorry for being there for so long, my friend had an emergency and I had to stay back and text her a little."

More like Y/n had an emergency. But no matter.

"It's fine, don't worry about that. Let's start reading, shall we?" Itachi nods his head and tries to recalibrate the atmosphere by giving Y/n a small smile

She doesn't respond, but she makes her way to him, choosing to sit right in front of the couch instead of on it beside Itachi.

The couch was not very big, so if they would be to both sit on it, they would touch. And Y/n didn't know how much strength she had to hold herself back if she felt him on her.

Itachi made no comment at her chosen position and opened his book leaning back on the couch and getting relaxed, as did Y/n on the floor.

Almost 30 minutes of silence pass until Y/n's little finger burns and she can see the red string appear. Though that was not what she was preoccupied with at the moment the most, oh no!

Her senses were all going crazy because some soft, warm lips were faintly pressed against the nape of her neck. So faint, yet she feels it. Her hair was pushed aside for the tender gesture to be enacted and she can feel his hand resting on her back while keeping her hair out of the way.

With no protest in sight, Itachi goes further and completely attaches his lips to Y/n's neck, making a small gasp get out of the mouth he desperately wanted to kiss.

His mouth seems to start making out with her neck, tongue slightly licking a spot before blowing a little cold air on it, making Y/n get goosebumps from it.

She swore her panties were drenched in just seconds.

Itachi's assault on her neck continues, despite the fact that he was aware too that this was not his girlfriend. He shouldn't be doing this. Yet he can't stop. He wants to finally have at least a little taste of her.

He plasters now wet kisses along different parts of her neck, making her let out soft moans though she tried to hold them back.

"Itachi..." Y/n moans slowly turning her head to have him now right in her face

"Hm?" he hums looking down at her lips

Their noses are almost touching like this. They are so close to kissing.

His strong, big hand instinctively goes to cup her jaw and it pulls her even closer to him. Her forehead leans on his and their eyes close in anticipation.

And they would've kissed.

Had it not been for Itachi's phone ringing.

They part feeling flustered and the phone annoyingly keeps on ringing.

"You should get that." Y/n says looking at anything else but Itachi's face

In exchange, Itachi gets out his phone from his pocket, squinting his eyes to see that the one and only caller was his girlfriend, Izumi.

Should he answer? Y/n is going to hear another female's voice. She will put it all together. She will find out how much of a jerk he is.

Kissing another girl's neck like he's getting ready to fuck the shit out of her while he STILL has a girlfriend. He had no idea why he didn't break things off yet. Maybe because he was afraid to potentially wake up and realize this was all a lie and he'd lose even Izumi. Though not very fond of her, she was after all acceptable...after she receives her 15,000$ necklaces, perfumes or whatever else her heart desires.

Y/n would leave him.

"Aren't you going to answer?" Y/n asks as the phone went off the first time and now started ringing a second time

Pressured from both sides, Itachi makes the mistake of answering.

Optimism can't always save you from situations.

"Itachi, where the fuck are you?! I waited 2 hours in the rain for you!" a feminine voice shouts when Itachi brings the phone to his ear

Y/n eyes widen and she freezes there in front of him, her back facing him.

'He never broke up with her.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 449 11
Teacher Itachi x Student Reader. I own nothing, all rights go to their respective owners.
7.3K 445 33
Katsuki Young= Y/n L/n. Katsuki is just a girl who decided to go to college in a foreign country in hopes of changing her life. She meets someone th...
109K 4.2K 35
「𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒」 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 ❪ sasuke cen...
73.2K 1.8K 25
You, the daughter of Tsunade Senju, have to marry an Uchiha because of the Konoha conflict. Of course you do not feel comfortable marrying someone yo...