Tears (Taekook)

Bởi anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... Xem Thêm

Characters 🥀
Entro 🥀
Chapter one 🥀
Chapter two 🥀
Chapter three 🥀
Chapter four 🥀
Chapter five 🥀
Chapter six 🥀
Chapter seven 🥀
Chapter eight 🥀
Chapter nine 🥀
Chapter ten 🥀
Chapter eleven 🥀
Chapter thirteen 🥀
Chapter fourteen 🥀
Chapter fifteen 🥀
Chapter sixteen 🥀
Chapter seventeen 🥀
Chapter eighteen 🥀
Chapter nineteen 🥀
Chapter twenty 🥀
Chapter twenty one 🥀
Chapter twenty two 🥀
Chapter twenty three 🥀
Chapter Twenty four 🥀
Chapter twenty five 🥀
Chapter twenty six 🥀
Chapter twenty seven 🥀
Chapter twenty eight 🥀
Chapter twenty nine 🥀
Chapter thirty 🥀
Chapter thirty one 🥀
Chapter thirty two 🥀
Chapter thirty three🥀
Chapter thirty four 🥀
Chapter thirty five 🥀
Chapter thirty six🥀
Chapter thirty seven 🥀
Chapter thirty eight🥀
Chapter thirty nine 🥀
Chapter fourty 🥀( End )
Epilogue

Chapter twelve 🥀

3.8K 163 19
Bởi anne1234leowjahagaka

I am not surprise about you .....

Taehyung pick up the glass to his hand and turn around when he heard familiar voice to his ears .

" Namjoona.. you here ? "

" you called me know earlier that's why I came here.."

Namjoon said it curiously while sit on the bar seat .

" did you ready the files?
We have to make it up clear during this week and also arrange that small house for to him .,"

" you mean he is going to live in there , near to you guys ?

Taehyung I know you're doing this because you're angry at him , but that doesn't suit for him because it's a tiny house , it's suitable for animal...

" yeah he also animal , annoying and ...

Namjoon exactly understood what he was saying, but he wants to know what his exact thoughts about Jungkook .

" what are you trying to say Taehyung ?

Do you like him now ? "

" do you like him ......" those words echoed in his mind and unintentionally his hands grab the alcohol glass near up to his mouth for drink .

" your mouth telling one thing and you're doing another thing.

First you have to clear up your head, but I can't agree for Jungkook lives in that cracky old hut ,

Because if he isn't the one cause this all happened your gonna regret it in your whole life , so don't be arrogant idiot.."

Namjoon angrily said it to taehyung, but he doesn't care what others telling or think , because he is still think yesterday event and how he going to face Jungkook after this .

" okay then he will stay with our house and doing my whole house work without others help and he has to attend every office work with me , because now I'm the one going to boss him ..

And how about that Hyung ? Isn't it great ? "

" I don't know , but do what ever you want carefully !"

Namjoon shook his head disgustingly and drank the glass of water before leaving the bar .

-🥀-

Time passes for two weeks :-

During the two weeks Jungkook only gets to know Taehyung daily went to a bar from out of the city .

And even he came out from there within help by his closest friends whose Jin and Namjoon .

Totally every time Taehyung wasted by alcohol and this situation makes Jungkook side also feel same worse.

Because after week passes Jungkook every time having dizzy feelings and he feels not  want to  eat anything and crave for unusual foods .

During that week he thought it because of Taehyung went out off from his side .
And even Jungkook most of the time think about him .

Even he couldn't understand why Taehyung ignores his presence.

Sometime Jungkook cried loudly and blames to himself and whines.
All even during this week Jungkook didn't went to the office. He prefers to do all office work in at his house.

Now this is second week , Jungkook quietly stood up from the bed and went to washroom, but his eyes get blurry within dark colors and he felt sick .

Jungkook's hands slowly moved to the water tap and open up it while his other hand clutches the wall .

Jungkook only deprived to feel cold water on his face so he quickly flashes water to his face and sighs heavily.

After sometimes Jungkook's felt easy to breathe and walk , so came out from the bathroom and went to down stairs to fill up his tummy .

" uncle you made lots of food I can't eat every thing in here .. "

Jungkook wonderingly said to butler .

" no master , eat something you like because I know you aren't eating anything those days .

If you aren't eating properly, then I have to quit this job , so please eat something in here.

And master Taehyung sir called early morning today , he said he's coming to visit you during the afternoon ".

Jungkook quickly stood up from the dining table and covered his mouth while he runs to the bathroom.

Jungkook try to throw up , but he couldn't do it because nothing inside his stomach to throw up , it makes Jungkook crying while clutching toilet seat.

"Master .... Master oh my goodness ..

What happened to you ? Do I need to call doctor?"

Butler said and rubbing his back to ease for breath .after sometimes Jungkook within wobble legs stood up on the floor and walked away from the bathroom.

" do you need water ? "

Jungkook shook his head up and down for confirmed answer as yes and kept his head to on headboard and rest his eyes .

When butler gave water glass to him and looks at him within poor judgmental eyes.

" Don't worry master , Taehyung sir will visit in afternoon.."

" do you sure did he call you ? "

Jungkook while closing his eyes tightly and asked.

" yeah sir , do I need to prepare something for eat ? "

" no , I don't need to eat now go and prepare something for him ..!"

—————————

Even Jungkook doesn't know how he fell in sleep , when he wakes up his phone gets many messages , but he didn't care about them .

It 6 o'clock in the evening, he opens up the window and enjoys the wind blowing to his face and that calming nature makes him happy.

But his smile drops when he remembered Taehyung's visit , so he quickly went downstairs and started to the dining table.

He suddenly craved for every meal on there ,unintentionally made his hands to grab the plate and make it full from every food on the table and sit on the couch while switching on the tv .

He eats and eats , he felt he is living in hunger many days while he fill up his tummy , so when his plates over again he stood up from the couch and went to dining table for filling his plate with more food.

But before he eat , he felt he needs to throw up again ,

This is the second time he felt in today , so quickly covering his mouth by his palm and ran to the washroom .he couldn't help himself anymore ran inside to washroom and bend down to toilet and throw up every thing he ate whole day .

He flipped down the toilet lid and sat on it , he couldn't remember in a which day this damn,  idiotic , wired things start happening for him . He thought it would be second week .

He just started to counting his fingers , but sudden whole thing stop when his phone rings. Jugkook stood up and flushed the toilet .

He finally washed his face and try move to the room for answer his phone call, before he answered it he felt his head just spinning and shaking. He near to the wall and sit down on the floor, but he couldn't help he just exhausted due  to the early throw up event , however he fainted to the ground. .........

                              -🥀-

When he wake up from the deep sleep he saw IV connect to his hand and His personal doctor glaring at him .

"When you got those symptoms ah ? "

"Why doctor , ?" Jungkook's voice open up with little shaky .

" because you are pregnant..? "

"........ pregnant"

Jungkook hands unintentionally kept on his tummy , but others attention went to whom said it loudly.

But Jungkook doesn't up his head because he doesn't have any courage to do it or speak up with that person.

Jungkook only heard that long footsteps made way near to him .

——————

I tried update this chapter early, but sorry for couldn't manage it 🤧

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

286K 10.1K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...
657K 21.2K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
100K 2.7K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... ⬆️Top Kook ⬇️...
45.2K 1.5K 29
Taekook both are lovers and they're break up with each other for misunderstanding after that tae fly to newyork to his parents did they are together...