Tìyawn; Once Again

By aonungswifeyy

To love, once again. 。・:*˚:✧。 After being in a coma for 5 months, Eywa had given him the sign, for him to fin... More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

812 47 36
By aonungswifeyy

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"You guys are back" Tìyawn smiles, as she sees Neteyam and Lo'ak return, "how was it?"

"Tiring" Neteyam sighs, "I could do with a nap really."

Tìyawn let's out a little chuckle, "it is very clear that you are tired."

"And now we're so glad to be back" Lo'ak comes forward to give Tìyawn a kiss on her head.

Tìyawn gives Lo'ak a smile, feeling happy to finally have him back.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Tsireya calls out as she's walking off.

"See you!" Lo'ak responds, waving goodbye.

Neteyam looking at him awkwardly, knowing that Tìyawn was stood right there.

However, she didn't seem to really care.

"Let's get you comfortable before we go to eat with the others" Tìyawn holds onto Lo'aks' hand, the two of them walking inside.

Neteyam watches his brother walk off with Lo'ak, letting out a sigh.

"You heard about what happened?" Kiri asks.

He nods, "and I don't think it'll end good for the both of them. I need to speak to Ao'nung."

"Ao'nung? What does he have to do with this?" Kiri asks.

"Nothing, hopefully" he shrugs and walks the other way.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Neteyam stops his tracks, as he sees Ao'nung sat on his own, near his marui.

"Are you not going to eat with the others?" Neteyam asks.

Ao'nung looks up and smiles, "I am. I just needed a moment to myself."

Neteyam nods and sits down, "I think you're going to need another moment to hear what I have to say."

Ao'nung looks at Neteyam puzzled.

"You have a cousin. Raya" Neteyam tells him.

Ao'nung looked at him slightly shocked.

"Raya, who I have been dreaming about for quite some time. In all honesty, I knew that we would end up here. Living here. I saw it in a dream" Neteyam says.

"Oh.. you did" Ao'nung laughs nervously, looking away.

"I also know, that you are to be mated with Tìyawn" Neteyam says.

Ao'nungs' ears perk up, before he looks in Neteyam's direction.

"Lo'ak will break her heart. I don't know when and I don't know how, because what I dreamt was not like this. At all" Neteyam says, "but I need you to promise me that you will take care of her when he breaks her heart."

"I- of course. Why would I not?" Ao'nung asks.

"Because.. you don't even love her. You barely know her" Neteyam replies.

They both go silent for a moment, before Ao'nung speaks up.

"I am.. in love with her" He says.

Neteyam looks up and at him.

"In fact, I have dreamt of my whole life with Tìyawn. About the problems we faced and how we overcame them. Until I lost her.."

"When she gave birth to Ma'eve and died?" Neteyam asks.

Ao'nung nods.

"I guess we both had a chance from Eywa to see into our future" Neteyam says.

"But why did you suddenly bring this up? Now?" Ao'nung asks.

"Lo'ak plans to end things" Neteyam says.

"What? Why so soon? Tìyawn said they were happy and perfectly fine together" Ao'nung says, worried about how Tìyawn would feel.

"He believes that she deserves better. He gave some thought about yesterday and how he acted like a child whilst she was a lot more mature and he said that she deserves someone who will look after her the way she deserves" Neteyam sighs, "I don't know. Lo'ak sucks."

"If she deserves better, he should be better" Ao'nung scoffs.

"Well I guess this is Eywa's way of saying, get it on" Neteyam says, "as for me and Raya.. I don't know how long it will be until I am able to see her."

Ao'nung sighs and looks up to the sky, questioning why Eywa would be so harsh towards the woman he loves.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn sits down next to Lo'ak, with a smile on her face, "I made something for you."

"Oh, you did?" Lo'ak asks.

She nods, "I'll show you once we're done eating. I think you'll like it."

He smiles, but feels a burning sensation inside his heart. She made it so hard for him to break things off, when she was nothing but the nicest, most purest soul, that he could ever come across.

And that was exactly the problem. She was too good for him and he could not be with her, knowing that he'd hurt her feelings more than once. He needed to do the right thing and let her go.

But it continued to hurt him when he sat and watched her smile, feeling nothing but happy. And he'd be the reason her smile disappears once again.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Tìyawn, we should talk" Lo'ak says to her, as he's begging dragged along with Tìyawn, through the forest, besides the edge of the reef.

"We can in a moment. I promise, it's worth it all!" Tìyawn says excitedly, as she continues to walk, holding onto Lo'ak's' hand tightly.

Eventually they stop walking before she turns around and moves out his way, for him to see what she had made.

"Surprise!" She exclaims, as she points to the floor.

She had made the both of them a mat, with their initials embroidered on.

"I spent all day making this, because I wanted something for both of us to have. Do you like it?" Tìyawn asks.

He nods slowly, looking at it in quite shock, "I do.. it's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

Tìyawn looks down at it and smiles, walking to get on top of it, "we can use it to lay down outside, and watch the stars, and-"

Tìyawn stops talking, with her smile fading as she sees Lo'ak stood quietly.

He looked.. guilty.

But also looked as though he wished to cry.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it?" Tìyawn asks.

"N-no. No I love it. I mean it, I really do love it" Lo'ak says.

"Then why do you look upset?" Tìyawn asks.

Lo'ak sighs and turns his head around, letting out a little sniffle.

"Lo'ak?" Tìyawn walks back towards him, "what's wrong?"

"This can't happen. We can't.. oh fuck sake" he mutters under his breath, trying his best not to get upset.

He couldn't be selfish in this moment, to be upset for something that was clearly his fault.

But his heart continued to break to the point, where it hurt him more and more.

"Lo'ak.. what do you mean?" Tìyawn asks.

Lo'ak takes her hand and turns around to look at her, "we can't do this Tìyawn. We can't.. be together."

"Are you.. breaking up with me?" Tìyawn asks.

He closes his eyes, composing himself, to get straight to the point.

Not wanting to feel this pain anymore, and to get this pressure off his chest.

He opens his eyes again and looks up at her again, "Tìyawn, you are a great person. You're beautiful, and I don't think I could have anyone as better as you. But I can't be with you anymore."

"Why not? Have I done something wrong?" Tìyawn asks.

"No! No, of course not. You've done nothing but be understanding, and kind" Lo'ak says.

"Then what is it?" Tìyawn asks.

"Tìyawn can you not see it? All I do is hurt you. I've put you through so much. I love you, I do. I will always love you. But, I'm an idiot. And you deserve to have someone better than me" Lo'ak tries to explain himself.

"If you love me, you would not be doing this to me Lo'ak. You would not be leaving me.." Tìyawn's ears point down as her tail flickers.

"I am leaving you because I love you. You have to believe me, that I love you. I'm doing this for you, because I know that you deserve to have someone better to be with" Lo'ak says.

"Where is all this coming from?" Tìyawn asks.

Lo'ak sighs, "Ao'nung spoke to me earlier. And he pointed out to me, how I don't love you as much as you love me. And I hate to admit it but, he is right. Tìyawn, I have always loved you, since the moment we had met under that tree. We had grown up together, becoming friends and even more than friends. But I am not worth it. You deserve a lot better than me."

"Lo'ak, please. Don't do this.." Tìyawn asks.

Her eyes becoming teary.

"I'm sorry" he takes her hand away from him and turns around to walk away.

Walking slowly as his eyes perk down, as his tears flow down his eyes.

Wishing to go back to hold onto her. And hug her. Tell her just how sorry he was.

But he needed to do this for her.

As Lo'aks' walking, Neteyam is walking in the same direction, when he notices Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak? What are you doing here?" Neteyam asks, "where's Tìyawn?"

Lo'ak looks up, not saying a word, with tears falling down.

"You broke it off?" Neteyam asks.

He nods, before letting out a sob.

Neteyam walks towards him, giving Lo'ak a hug, "you did the right thing Lo'ak. It'll be okay, i promise."

Lo'ak begins to sob quietly, as his brothers shoulder begins to get wet by his tears continuing to flow down.

If it was the right thing, why did it hurt this much?

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Ao'nung walks through the forest, looking for Tìyawn, until he heard muffled cries coming ahead.

He continues to walk, until he finds Tìyawn sat down, her fourhead leaned onto her knees, as she's curled up.

Crying to herself.

"Tìyawn!" Ao'nung calls out, running towards her.

He kneels down beside her, before Tìyawn puts her head up to look at him.

When she realises it's Ao'nung, through her blurry eyes, she moves away from him, standing up.

"Why did you say that to him?" Tìyawn asks.

"Say what? What happened?" Ao'nung stood up, trying to reach out for her but she moves back.

"You told him that he wasn't good enough for me and now he's just left.. why would you say that?" Tìyawn asks.

"Tìyawn I'm sorry. I didn't realise he'd leave you just from a couple of words I said" Ao'nung looked at her concerned, as she continued to cry in front of him.

"I just wanted to be happy" she looks down at herself.

Ao'nung comes forward to hug her, before he hears her cry even more than before.

He feels himself almost crying along with her, as his heart broke.

And that's when he knew that he truly loved her. So much so that, he hurt when she hurt.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 621 17
A story where 2 friends fall in love with the same girl. Will they accomplish their goal to fight over her? Read the story to find out.
119K 3.5K 18
❝ not really sure how to feel about it something in the way you move, makes me feel like i can't live without you...
65.6K 1.9K 14
❝ we could never run out of time, my dear. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 love is found within the person she expected the least ❪...
109K 2.2K 28
"𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒 𝑥𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎" 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑜𝑒𝑙 �...