ʟᴏᴠᴇ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ | ✓

Galing kay _love_is_you_

✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢�... Higit pa

~ c o p y r I g h t ~
~ c o v e r s ~
~ d e d i c a t i o n ~
~ s y n o p s I s ~
~ c h a r a c t e r s ~
~ a e s t h e t i c s ~
~ o n e ~
~ t w o ~
~ t h r e e ~
~ f o u r ~
~ f i v e ~
~ s i x~
~ s e v e n ~
~ e i g h t ~
~ n i n e ~
~ t e n ~
~ e l e v e n ~
~ t w e l v e ~
~ t h i r t e e n ~
~ f o u r t e e n ~
~ f i f t e e n ~
~ s i x t e e n ~
~ s e v e n t e e n ~
~ e i g h t e e n ~
~ n i n e t e e n ~
~ t w e n t y ~
Answers!
~ t w n t y one ~
~ t w e n t y t w o ~
~ t w e n t y t h r e e ~
~ t w e n t y f o u r ~
~ t w e n t y f i v e ~
~ t w e n t y s i x ~
~ t w e n t y s e v e n ~
~ t w e n t y e i g h t ~
~ t w e n t y n i n e ~
~ t h i r t y ~
~ t h i r t y o n e ~
~ t h i r t y t h r e e ~
~ t h i r t y f o u r [a] ~
~ t h i r t y f o u r [b] ~
~ t h i r t y f i v e ~
~ t h i r t y s i x ~
~ t h i r t y s e v e n ~
~ t h i r t y e i g h t ~
~ t h i r t y n i n e ~
Hey!
~ f o r t y ~
~ f o r t y o n e ~
~ f o r t y t w o ~
~ f o r t y t h r e e ~
~ f o r t y f o u r ~
Important
~ f o r t y f i v e ~
~ f o r t y s i x ~
~ f o r t y s e v e n ~
~ f o r t y e i g h t ~
~ f o r t y n i n e ~
~ f i f t y ~
~ f i f t y o n e (a) ~
~ f i f t y o n e (b) ~
~ f i f t y t w o ~
~ f i f t y t h r e e ~
~ f i f t y f o u r ~
~ f i f t y f i v e ~
~ f i f t y s i x ~
~ f i f t y s e v e n ~
~ f i f t y e i g h t ~
~ f i f t y n i n e ~
~ s i x t y ~
~ e p i l o g u e ~
~ r e v i e w ~
~ love-- the shining ray ~

~ t h i r t y t w o ~

3.3K 556 164
Galing kay _love_is_you_

"बेहद ख्याल रखा करो तुम अपना,
मेरी आम सी जिंदगी में बेहद ख़ास हो तुम !"

"Anika, will you stop running, please? We are in the mall not in the marathon."

"Tch, Shivay I had bet with Gauri, Bhavya, and Mrunal, who will be the fastest. So we need to do everything fast. Samjhe Patidev?"

(Understood, Mr. Husband)

Shivay just exhaled a breath and kept following his wife, in different shops, holding her hand. Well, he was helpless, as today his and his brother's wives decided to explore Mumbai, as it's their last day in Mumbai, so a proper MumbaiDarshan is a must. But women are Women. After visiting some two or three places, they found themselves in the Mall for some shopping. Above that this stupid bet about who will be the fastest, when all of them are going to take two hours to finish.

Anika and Shivay moved out of a clothing shop after buying some good dresses for Anika. They were moving towards the men's section when Shivay saw something displayed in a jewelry shop. His lips curved into a small smile and he stopped in his tracks, making Anika look at him.

"Shivay, what happens?" Shivay looked at her and took her to that jewelry shop. He stood in front of the salesman who smiled at the couple formally.

"How may I help you, Sir?"

"Yeah, can you please show me that bracelet?" The salesman looked at the direction Shivay was pointing and smiled before fetching the beautiful twin butterfly diamond bracelet which was on display.

"Here you go, Sir. This is new in the market. We had ordered five pieces of it and it is the last which is left." Shivay took the bracelet in his hand admiring it while Anika smiled sarcastically at the salesman.

"Kitnon ko yahi same line chipkayi bhaiya?" The salesman looked intimidated while Anika shook her head. She then looked at her husband who was looking at the bracelet and she knew, about whom he must be thinking about.

(To how many people have you said the same thing, brother)

Shivay caressed the small butterflies in the bracelet and his mind took him to the golden days when their lives were colorful.

.

.

"Wow!!! Bhaiyu, this place is so so beautiful. Damm, I never knew this world existed." The three boys smiled seeing their little sister running here and there with a look of amazement in her eyes. And they knew their gift was worth it.

"O meri title, slow down a bit. This place isn't going anywhere. Careful, no." One of the boys spoke seeing the girl running around carelessly.

(meri- my | titli- butterfly)

"No No No. This place is so beautiful, a world of butterflies. I can't believe I'm in Butterfly Park right now." Oh, how I wish to stay here always. The three brothers chuckled at her excitement. Finally, their sister had that beautiful smile on her face, which was lost for last two days.

"Re, If you'll stay here then what about us? We want our personal titli with us." The girl looked at her brothers and narrowed her gaze.

"Look-Look who is speaking, the three, who are going angrez ki nagri to study leaving me. huh! Hypocricy ki bhi seema hoti hai." The three sighed and looked at her whose smile was lost, again.

(angrezo ki Nagri- city of Britishers \ Hypocricy ki bhi seema hoti hai- There is a limit to hypocrisy.)

"Bache, you know naa, even we don't wanna go leaving you. You are our lifeline." The girl looked at her brothers who were looking sad and she smiled hiding her sadness.

"Yes Yes I know Bhaiyu, It's important for your career. It's okay, GO ShivOmRu GO, live your life." All four laughed at her drama and did a group hug.

"But hey, I don't want Angrez Bhabis okay?" The three brothers chuckled and nodded frantically making her smile.

"Awe! I love you all."

"We love you too our Butterfly."

.

.

"Shivay."

"Huh!" Shivay came back to the present and the smile on his face disappeared as a lone tear fell out of his eyes, which was wiped away by Anika. She gave him an assuring smile and he too passed her a fake smile.

"Le Lijiye ye Shivay, waise bhi aaj Bhai dooj hai." Shivay looked at Anika and then at the bracelet before smiling and asking the salesman to pack it. Soon they came out of the shop and Anika called others and told them to come to the food cafe on the second floor as she and Shivay were done with the shopping. Shivay excused himself to go to the washroom and Anika went to the Food Court meanwhile.

(Take this Shivay it is Bhai Dooj today)

Shivay was walking in the empty passage towards the men's restroom while doing something on his mobile, when he bumped into a petite figure and the bracelet he brought, which was wrapped in a box fell down. From his peripheral vision, he saw the girl he bumped into also bent down to pick up her mobile. He picked up the box and stood up and was about to apologise when his posture got rigid and face blank seeing the girl in front of him.

"Nandini!"

.

.

"Yes Ishi Maa, I picked up your saree from the shop and I'll be home soon. Anahita isn't troubling you, right?"

"Okay then, I'll be back in forty-five minutes." Nandini walked out of the lady's restroom and was keeping her phone in her purse when she bumped into a man her phone fell, and she bent down to pick it up before muttering a sorry and she saw that the person too bent down to pick up the wrapped box, which fell from his hand.

Both stood up and seeing the person in front of herself, Nandini was shocked would be an understatement. Her face got blank and her breath got struck in her throat. And when she heard the person whispering her name, she exhaled the breath she was holding and it all came back.

Shivay was not able to believe his eyes. He was feeling like he was in a dream. He couldn't believe that the person he was finding everywhere in the world, was here, standing right in front of him. He was trembling. His eyes were welled up with tears. His lips were shivering as if he was stopping himself from crying out aloud with happiness. He was tapping his foot on the floor, as if he was about to jump around in happiness. But all the time, he didn't averted his gaze from her.

From Nandini.

His Nanhi.

His Little One.

His Butterfly.

His Everything.

His Sister.

He looked at her from top to bottom and then from toe to head. He couldn't believe, his sister is grown up. She must have crossed her teenage. She wasn't that chubby cheeks she was before. Her beautiful doe shaped eyes, have black heads under them. She was thinner than the last time he saw her, five years ago.

And when he looked at her face, he knew, it wasn't his sister.

His sister's face was always full of smile, while here the girl in front of him was standing there with a blank face.

His sister would've jumped on him by now, but the girl here is standing like she doesn't even know him.

Still, with a hope that she might be just testing him, he forwarded his trembling hands to cup her cheeks only to let his hands hang around in air, as he saw her taking two steps back. And at that moment, he knew that he has lost her

He has lost his sister, forever.

And this realisation broke him, and his tears started flowing down wetting his cheeks.

Nandini, who saw him crying looked sideways. This is the last thing, she ever wanted. This is the last thing, she ever dreamt of.

To see him crying.

Him.

Who was Once upon a time, her Saviour.

Who was Once upon a time, her Strength

Who was Once upon a time, her Elder Brother.

Her Bhaiyu.

But he wasn't there with her, when she needed him.

He wasn't there to be her saviour when she called for him.

He wasn't there to handle her when she was the weakest.

He can't be called as her brother.

He is not worthy of it.

He isn't.

She has no brother.

She doesn't need one.

But then, why seeing him crying was making her fall weak.

Why looking at him so devastated she was feeling like the bad human being.

She closed her eyes to blink away those unshed tears that were welled up in her eyes without her permission.

She couldn't take it.

She can't stand here.

With him, came back the memories of those days.

Those golden and dark days.

And hence, she left. She moved out of there not turning even once. Because she knew, she knew that if she will look at him again, she will break down.

And she is not ready for that.

It has took her three years to be this strong, that she is today. She can't let anyone, any damn one to break her.

Even if that makes her a heartless person.

Even if that makes her bad human.

Even if that makes her a bitch, at least she won't be a bechari.

(Bechari - Poor thing)

And Shivay saw her going and he didn't stopped her. He just couldn't.

Because, he know, that he lost that right.

He lost the right to stop her the moment, he didn't stopped his family four years back.

The girl moving out, was no his little butterfly who used him and his brothers at every step.

This girl moving out was the one, who was made such, by her own family, by her brothers, by his own self.

And that broke his heart more if possible.

He looked at the box in his hand, the butterfly bracelet he brought for his sister and a tear fell on the box. He hugged it to his chest and cried silently.

.
.

"What? And you didn't stopped her Bhai? You could've at least called us."

"Shivay, why did you let her go? We know her right, she would have stopped if you asked her to. She is our baby sister. She is our Nandini. She- She must've stopped."

Shivay saw his brothers helpless faces. He saw them crying and breaking down, just as he expected, when he told them that he met her. They were broken hearing that he found her but angry when he told them that he let her go. He looked at his brothers and put his each hands on their shoulder.

"She's changed. You can see it in her eyes, feel it in her gestures, hear it in her tone. she's not the same. And she's never coming back." Omkara and Rudra looked at Shivay shocked. They couldn't believe that he was the one saying it.

He, who was hell bent on finding her.

He, who cried every night remembering their sister.

Is she really changed?

This much, that she didn't stopped to wipe the years of her Bhaiyu whom she loved more than anyone.

Did they really killed their own sister?

All of their heads snapped in the direction of the door when they heard it opening. Their red eyes met the man, who once was their role model, but now he was just a cruel father for them, who valued family's reputation more than his own daughter.

"You would still fight with your own family for her, Who didn't valued your tears?" The three men looked at their father with disbelief. Was he even worthy to be called as father? Was it so easy for him? How is he still living knowing that he and his so called father, killed an innocent soul.

"When she didn't valued her family, who loved her like anything earlier, then why do you think she will value you now? I was right all this time, she is was a terrible person." Omkara and Rudra fisted their hands. The urge to punch one's own father was never so high for them. How this man, who was once such a loving father to them, became this. A cruel man who doesn't see anything beyond his name in the society.

"Or Maybe, she wasn't a terrible person, maybe she was just fifteen." As Shivay uttered those words looking directly in his father's eyes, he saw his father's face going void of any expression.

Today, for the first time in four years, he was feeling pity on his father and grandfather.

Today he himself witnessed that Karma is a Bitch, it comes back to you to bite you, with an intensity you never imagined. All you are left behind with is, regret, tears, and pain. But it doesn't show any mercy. If it doesn't showed any mercy on him and his brothers, how would his father and grandfather will be saved? For, they are the murderers, who killed the soul of their own daughter.

And as much sadistic it sounds, he is waiting for that day.

Giving a last glance to his father, Shivay left the room with his brothers trailing behind him. While Suraj, stood there with different thoughts running through his mind.

None giving him peace.

.
.

Nandini found herself sitting on the beach in the scheduled area. She was staring at the waves which were coming and going back into the sea. How easy it was for them to mix back in the sea like before. If only, everything was easy for her too. She has no power to do that.

She is still learning to live with it. She is still learning to go back and re-read her own chapters, without feeling like to set all of her pages on fire.

She let her thoughts swim away with the waves. She was tired. She was exhausted. Everytime she feels like, that now her life is going smooth, it would always knock her door and say- Ta-ha, Surprise bitch. Doesn't she has right to live peacefully? Hasn't it all enough? How much more she needs to bear everything with that fucking stupid strong mask, she wears.

They say, every dark tunnel has an end, then where is that end of her life's tunnel. Or is there no light in her life?

"Nandini." Nandini's head snapped to her left as she heard her name and blinked her eyes in surprise to saw Manik standing there with a beautiful small smile.

How can this person have a smile on his face everytime? Doesn't life test him? Or he just know the tactics of life. Or maybe he just charm away life with his smile. Later one sounds more efficient. His smile can compel the other one to smile.

She blinked when Manik waved his hand in front of her eyes before smiling and taking a seat beside her, still at comfortable distance from her.

How does he do it, everytime, make her feel secure and safe with his presence.

"So?" Nandini frowned and shrugged before looking back at the waves making Manik sigh.

He had came to the beach before her. This was the same place, he was sitting before her went to play with the little kids around. He saw her coming. He saw her sitting alone, lost in her thoughts. Still he gave her the space. The time she needed with herself. But when even after forty minutes, he saw her so lost in her deep thoughts, he couldn't stop himself from coming to her. He know that she might needed space, but he couldn't find himself not going to her.

Manik and Nandini both kept sitting there in silence, looking at the waves which would touch their feet which were stretched out and go back. Somehow, this was giving solace to Nandini. Manik would time to time look at her from his side view and found her lost in her thoughts.  He thought to break the silence, because he could see her frowning at her thoughts but before that her heard her saying something which made him frown.

"Do you think pain or suffering at early age, makes you stronger?" Nandini herself was surprised by her question. It was going in her mind and was troubling her. And she couldn't stop herself from voicing it out aloud. True that, her horrible past has made her stronger, but then why isn't she happy with the fact. Anyone would love to become strong and immune to their pain, to their sufferings, fo their emotions. And here, when she was, she isn't happy. But, now asking it aloud, she was scolding herself. Why would she do that? When he didn't replied for another minute, she took a deep breath of relief.

While Manik kept looking at her in astonishment. Was she talking about herself? Is she bearing everything since forever? Is her past that traumatic? His heart felt heavy with the thought that when he might be enjoying his life with his family and friends' love, she must be suffering. He closed his eyes to shoo away his thoughts before opening them and pondered over her question. Looking at her, he knew that she didn't wanted to say it out aloud, but now when she did, he would for sure answer her.

"Yes maybe. Maybe, it makes you stronger. Suffering at any age, makes you stronger. But maybe, that time you didn't wanted to be stronger. Maybe, as a child, you wanted to be safe." Nandini's head snapped in his direction while he was already looking at her as if telling her, that he wasn't there then, but he was here now, and he will be always here with her, beside her, behind her.

What Nandini realised, that he was so true with his words. For sure everything happened with her, made her stronger. But at that time, at that young age, she wanted to be safe. She wanted to be loved. But all she got was taunts, criticism and pain from the people who should've supported her.

But, she also realised that he answered her, like he was talking about her only. She could see the guilt in his eyes. As if, he was sorry for not being there with her. And that made her heart beat loudly. But as always, she shaked her head to remove those thoughts and looked back at the sea. But now, her thoughts weren't so messed up.

After a few minutes of more silence Nandini turned her head towards Manik, as he spoke something.

"But you see, that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." Nandini scrutinized her gaze at him as he winked.

"Are you going all Augustus Waters on me now?" Manik chuckled and raised his left shoulder in shrug.

"Well, you only told me that he was you "favourite". So might I use, his dialogues to charm you." Nandini widened her eyes hearing him. Was he flirting with her, she thought? While Manik just smiled with glint of amusement in his eyes.

But soon he saw a smile broke on her lips and she shook her head before looking back at the waves with the smile still lingering around.

Manik too bit his lip to stop the grin on his face. At least Augustus Waters was able to make her smile. An although that fact didn't made him happier but he made truce with his mind saying that, it was his voice that did wonders. He looked back at her smiling face and felt happy.

It was like, when she smiled, the stars sparkled, the moon glowed, and the sun shined. The universe knew, how rare she was.

.
.
.

Hey there!!

Later than scheduled, ik, but my thoughts were all messed up so!!

So, Many of you were right, Nandini met One of her brother - Shivay.

Yes, it's not a secret anymore (it never was though) that Nandini is the said daughter of Goenka's. Why Murthy then, that will also be revealed please be patient. The story will reveal all the secrets with the flow.

Anyone who didn't liked Nandini's behaviour with Shivay?

What do you think about Karma btw, do you guys believe in it, I for sure do.

It has some MaNan too, yayy!! Although it wasn't planned but, okay.

Next update - Idk, Sunday maybe. I've no plans for next chapter so far 🥺 but if something particular you wanna read, them tell me.

Now please do not forget to press the star button to vote and take just one minute out, to write about the chapter in more than two words. I'll be happy, at least I deserve that.

Ps- Take care of your Mental Health as same as physical health. Share your problems and issues with a trusted person, or just rant it out. My message box is also always available to rant everything out for you. Be considerate to other too.

Will be waiting for your reviews.

3500 words!

~A ⁠♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79.4K 3.8K 5
𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 '𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦' ⭒❃.✮:▹ He loved 𝐡𝐞𝐫 and 𝘚𝘩𝘦 loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...
843K 43.3K 69
Love is just a 4 letter word but a very precious feeling in the world but still a few fail to understand the true meaning behind it. A similar thing...
22.7K 2.8K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...