Prettiest Lie - A Taekook Lov...

Dani-luv-bts द्वारा

Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more tha... अधिक

01 - Prologue.
02 - An opportunity of a lifetime.
03 - Off To A Good Start.
04 - You're Being Mean To Me.
05 - Am I Your Friend?
06 - Don't Make Heart Eyes At Him.
07 - Let Me Sleep, Tiger.
08 - What's This Ugly Feeling?
09 - First Time For Butterflies..
10 - Growing Friendships.
11 - Another story.
12 - A Fraction Of A Thought.
13 - I think I like him
14 - Scandal With The Wrong Guy.
15 - Some Personal Time For Us All.
16 - We Will Always Be On The Same Side.
17 - Fun At The Beach.
18 - How Did You Know That?
19 - I Expected A Better Welcome.
20 - Best Voices Of The Country.
21 - No One Will Notice.
22 - It Sucks To Be Alone.
23 - Seeds Of Doubt..
24 - My Loyalty Is To You..
25 - Open And Honest..
26 - Shattered Glass Bubbles..
27 - Apologies... And News Articles..
28 - This Will Not Break Them.
29 - The Cat Is Out Of The Bag Now..
30 - Safe, even in hell..
31 - Tell Me I'm Your Idiot..
32 - I'm only human..
33 - Mirror, mirror, on the wall..
34 - Love And Respect, Go Hand In Hand..
35 - A Personal Insult.
36 - Acceptance..
37 - 9 Years With You..
38 - A String Of Trouble..
39 - The Fall From Grace...
100K 🥳🥳
40 - Someone Is After Us Both..
41 - He's Involved With Me..
43 - I'm His Fiancé...
44 - I Will Destroy You.
45 - Thank You For Finding Him..
46 - Did You Miss Me?
47 - I Was So Scared...
48 - I'm Done Hiding Myself..
49 - A Storm Is About To Hit..
50 - Do You Trust Me?
51 - Stopped World...
52 - This Ends Here, Today.
53 - World As It Should Be..
54 - Epilogue.
55 A/N..

42 - One Last Thought...

5.5K 506 221
Dani-luv-bts द्वारा

"Alleged fatherhood accusations against nation's top actor, Kim Taehyung are proven to be false.

The anonymous allegations posted in social media by a woman (Miss C) had crumbled in to dust, as Kim Taehyung's agency brought forward the proof about the REAL father of the child.

Earlier today, the head of PR team at BigHit, Im Nayeon called for a press conference, along with two representatives from the cyber security unit in Seoul police. She presented the evidence regarding the scam and confirmed that legal actions will be taken against the woman in question, as well as everyone else who tried to harm their artist with malicious intentions.

While the identity of the woman was not released to the press, the detail provided as proof did shed some light over it and the fans of Mr Kim Taehyung had already started to connect the dots and make speculations.

Although the agency released a subsequent statement, asking the fans to remain calm and let the authorities to handle things legally, it seemed like some are pretty upset over this whole incident.

Guess Miss C will have to learn the hard way about what happens when you mess with nation's favourite.

Stay tuned for more details, as we will bring you the update of the legal proceedings."

Jimin threw away the phone onto the sofa, as he finished reading the article out loud. "Well, guess that's that then."

Taehyung scoffed. "Of course not. She's just a pawn. The person behind this is the one we need to expose."

"Definitely." Jimin gave a nod. "Which is why Nayeon suggested having such a public approach on this part. She wanted to show that we were focusing all of our attention on this only."

"How are things on that front? Any update?"

"Actually, there's something I wanted to tell you. One of the investigators called me yesterday. They weren't able to find any connections with you or Jungkook. But there's a lead regarding Sana. It is too early to say where it would go but let's see, okay."

Taehyung stared at the painting on the wall, while many thoughts were wreaking havoc inside his head. After a few seconds of silence, he looked back at Jimin. "So it's truly her, huh?"

"Like they said, it's too early to tell. But-" Jimin sighed. "That's how it looks."

"I have half a mind to just go and ask her. I wanna know why she's doing this?" Taehyung's face scowled with distaste. "And I don't want Kookie to interact with her ever again. He was pretty shaken that day."

"Don't worry about him. Hobi hyung is literally staying glued to him. And he has his own bodyguards too. Nothing will happen to him." Jimin said in a reassuring tone but Taehyung just chuckled.

"Oh I'm not worried about him. I'm worried about her." Taehyung laughed again at the doubtful expression Jimin had on his face. "You have no idea how dangerous he can be, if he wanted to."

"Kookie?" Jimin scoffed in disbelief. "That baby?"

"That baby has a black belt in taekwondo. Once, when I was just starting out as an actor, a producer tried to act a bit funny with me. It was just a side role, barely any lines so I threw the script at his face and left. I mentioned it in passing to Jungkook, and do you wanna guess what that fool did?"

Jimin was quiet for a few seconds,as if he was still processing this information. "He.. uhh.. hit the guy?"

"Worse. Jungkook followed the guy for weeks, took videos of him having an affair and sent those to his wife. This guy was from a poor background, all his wealth was actually his wife's. So when she broke marriage, he was left in ruins."

"Woah!"

"Yeah. Try not to get on his bad side, he will literally destroy you."

"Why do you sound so smug about it?"

"Cause I'm proud of him. He's the strongest person I've ever known, Jimin. Both physically and mentally."

"But he behaves like a baby with you." Jimin's voice was almost a whine, as if he thought Taehyung was messing with him.

"That's because he chose to be like that. He's my baby, that's true. But he's not a baby."

"I would never have guessed that."

"Hmm.. that's why I'm worried. I don't want him to do anything. He has a reputation to protect. He's not a faceless person now. I'm glad Hobi is with him. He should be able to keep Jungkook in check."

"Let's hope we get some good news soon. So that he will not have to resort to other methods than what's legal."

"Yeah." Taehyung sighed. "Let's hope."

________________________________

"Your variety show for tomorrow is canceled." Hoseok said as he read Jungkook's schedule out loud for him. "So you have the morning free but we'll need you around midday for that photoshoot in the afternoon."

"Okay." Jungkook answered promptly. "Why is the variety show canceled though?"

"It's with Sana, along with a few other people." Hoseok explained in an annoyed tone. "I told them you can't make it as it's clashing with one of your personal schedules."

Jungkook let out a breath of relief. He was so angry with the girl that he didn't know what he would do. Taehyung made him promise that he will not get involved and let the authorities handle everything. But that promise seemed easier said than done. Every time he sees a missed opportunity for Taehyung, his heart gets filled with this anger and frustration. He can't help but feel that this is all his fault. Whatever the beef the girl had with Taehyung, Jungkook was sure that it's because of her feelings towards him.

Jungkook looked up from his chain of depressing thoughts, when Hoseok put his hand over Jungkook's shoulder and gave a gentle pat.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook smiled at the elder gratefully. "I appreciate it."

"Don't worry about it, Kookie. I got your back."

"I know."

And Jungkook really did know that. Entertainment industry is filled with backstabbing and bitter people, it's rare to find someone who genuinely cares for your wellbeing.

He was lucky to have found Hoseok.

___________________________________

"Sana."

"Uncle.. Is something wrong?"

"We have run into a small trouble, darling. It's nothing I can't handle but I just wanted to give you a heads-up."

"Trouble? What trouble?"

"I've been told that people have been poking their heads into details about your hometown and family. Could be nothing, but I wonder what else they have caught on to, if they are already snooping around there."

"Do you think they will get to know about you? Bet it's that pesky company! They cleared the rumors already. Uhhhh… I hate them! I hate him!!"

"I don't think they will find a connection, Sana. Unless of course they are poking onto my business at the same time. They wouldn't dare!"

"I hate this. I really, really hate this! I just want him gone!!"

"Do you?"

"What?"

"Do you really want him gone, Sana? Cause I can surely make that happen."

"U-uncle.."

"Just say the word, darling.. uncle will do it for you."

"I-... I don't want to get in trouble."

"Of course not. Things like these are a piece of cake for me."

"I don't know what to say, Uncle."

"All you have to say is Yes. I'll take care of the rest."

"I-... Yes."

__________________________________

Taehyung struggled to open his eyes, as the splitting headache made it hard to do so. His leg was numb and he could feel some sort of a liquid running through the side of his torso. It was strange how he immediately thought of it as blood, even though there was no pain in that area. Maybe it's gotten numb too.

A rough movement from his side made his awareness flickered alive a bit but he kept his eyes shut. He didn't want others to know that he had gained consciousness. Plus he still found it hard, one of his eyes seemed to be glued shut. Again, blood seemed to be a good guess.

Taehyung was coming back from a shooting when a vehicle crashed into his van from the side. He remembered how the car somersaulted and landed on its front. He was drifting in and out of consciousness when a few voices reached his ear. He couldn't comprehend most but a few phrases like 'check if anyone is alive' or 'don't leave any evidence' were enough for him to understand that it's not a rescue team.

As he felt some sort of movement, Taehyung risked opening his un-glued eye in slow motion. What he saw made his heart drop to his stomach. The front of his van was crushed badly, he couldn't even make the faces of his driver and bodyguard. One of his legs was caught between the rubble which should explain the numbness. The side he was sitting on was relatively less damaged, given that the vehicle was hit from the other side.

He turned his head to the other side and there was a vehicle, slowly pushing his one. It only took a split second for him to realize that it must be the movement was feeling. His van was being pushed to the side. Taehyung panicked, and looked out the window of his side, only to see the clear sky.

'Ahh..' Taehyung thought to himself. 'We were taking the mountain road. Lucky us.'

Taehyung looked at his side again, where normally Jimin sits. Today, however, Jimin stayed behind to talk with the producers of the shoot a bit, to discuss a possible extension of Taehyung's endorsement deal. Normally they have that type of discussion at the office but when the producers expressed their intent, Jimin immediately paused his plans and gave priority to that.

'He tries too hard for me.' Taehyung smiled to himself, thanking the Gods that his manager-slash-friend didn't accompany him today. At least Jimin was safe from the horrible fate that was waiting for Taehyung and the other two people in his car. As the vehicle toppled over the safety railing, Taehyung desperately tried to remove his seat belt, as a last attempt to save himself.

The final thoughts that filled his mind was of Jungkook. His laughter, his touch, his kisses, the face he makes when Taehyung comes home after a busy day… his love…

As Jungkook's angelic sleeping face flashed across his mind, Taehyung closed his eyes, whispering one last thought, hoping somehow it would reach Jungkook's heart.

'Stay safe, Kookie. I love you."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

402K 20.6K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
1.6M 103K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
335K 12.1K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
796K 34.7K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...