Suddenly I became a Mother

By amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... More

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa

939 35 18
By amey78

Author's pov

"Athanasia, are you sure you're okay now?"-Diana

"Y-Yes, I am...Mama"-Athanasia

"That's good" 'God, Athy is so cute and lovely! More cuter in person! I can already see Indie spoiling her. But...Damn Claude, I really wanna beat him up now...' Diana angrily thought while having her lovely smile on her gorgeous face.

Yup, it's was nice knowing you, Claude 😌.

Diana and Athanasia along with Lucas who laying down on the sofa like he owns it, were inside of the Crown Princess's chambers.

Diana finally calm down the tearful Princess and comforted her gently while cursing at the Emperor and her past life's lover, Claude de Alger Obelia.

She was furious since that was the worst moment of Athanasia's life and reliving again, the same path that the OG Athanasia did in Lovely Princess.

She wanted to beat him up to the pulp, hell, even using the legendary weapon of the Latino and Filipino mothers used on their kids for misbehaving.

La Chancla.

I mean Claude had one job!

One freaking job and he screwed up both Plan A and Plan B!

(Reader: How long he has unlit he meets her and then his mother in law?

Me the Author: Let's say he better values his precious life before Ingrid finds out)

Athanasia looks at her mother as she was still surprised that meeting her mother in fresh and blood, as well, breathing.

She looked so beautiful, definitely the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Mama...How do you...how do you know I am your daughter?" Athanasia soon asked which Diana suddenly sweatdrop by that question.

'Well, shit. I didn't think this through! Dammit! But still, I can't let Athanasia living the worst moments of her life and dealing with that punk Anastacius and their bloodthirsty ancestor. No wonder why most of the Imperial Family are screwed up....But better now than processes the worst moment of her life and those idiots' Diana thought as savagely referring Anastacius and Aeternitas as idiots.

She learned it from her adoptive She-wolf Mama.

"Well, Athy. I know it since...I read the story about you" Diana soon said which Athanasia was shocked along with Lucas.

Athanasia blink twice as looking at her mother with her blue jeweled eyes.

"The story?...You mean...The novel of Lovely Princess?"-Athanasia

"What? No! No, of course not. Lucky in my world doesn't have that God-awful story...It would've been a pain in the ass" Diana said which Athanasia and Lucas looks at her by seeing her disgust towards Lovely Princess novel.

'Yup, she's definitely hates it' they thought.

"Okay, it's kind of webcomic adaptation from the novel. The story is called Who made me a Princess and it's about you, not Jeanette Margarita" Diana explained which surprised both the Princess and the Warlock.

Diana explained them everything about Who made me a Princess and how it relates to the Lovely Princess novel.

Athanasia was surprised that she was the protagonist center in a Isekai, comedy romance and fantasy story where the readers loved her and sympathized her through the story.

But Diana didn't tell them few things.

One, people shipped her with Lucas or Ijekiel Alphus.

Two, everyone was simping hard for her father Claude, Felix and Anastacius. Even calling them nicknames.

And three....Well, about the fanfics and more.

"Wait a second, you're telling me the one who's behind this is...the Previous Emperor, Papa's brother?"-Athanasia

"And that brat Aeternitas because I looked down on him?!"-Lucas

"Pretty much it" Diana replied which Lucas sighs in pure annoyance and frustration by knowing how the Imperial Family became a mess because he insulted Aeternitas for lacking the proper appearance of a Imperial member and also, it was around that time when his late master committed suicide.

I mean it was kind of his fault.

"Wow...Now, I don't know what to feel..." Athanasia mumbled as being surprised that in her mother's world, there's people who sympathized Athanasia's struggles and wishing her a happy ending with her family.

Even more when her mother being one of those readers.

"But you weren't supposed to be here, right?" Lucas soon asked which Athanasia looks at him while Diana nodded.

"Yeah, I wasn't supposed to be here...To be honest, me being here changes everything. I am not Diana of Siodonna anymore, I'm just Diana Rose. Even more...I am not that happy what Claude almost did to you...That dumbass" Diana mumbled as looking side which Athanasia and Lucas looks at her in some surprise.

'Well, at least I know someone will beat him up and I don't think Athanasia might stop her' Lucas thought as seeing how mad Diana was.

I mean that's her daughter!

Of course, she was going to get mad!

"M-Mama! Please! I know you're mad but still, Claude will suffer lot because of the Black magic! At least when we healed him, you can...talk with him without being aggressive?" Athanasia said which Diana soon sighs before she realizes something that shock her.

Claude.

"Nevermind...I can't let Claude see me..." Diana uttered with pure nervous which Athanasia and Lucas were confused unlit realization hits them hard.

'Oh yeah, her previous life died here and if anyone sees her...They might use her against Papa or worst, her living will be the work of Black magic...' Athanasia thought by knowing how people likes to take advantage of situation.

Especially when those people is Anastacius and Aeternitas.

'Ah, shit! If Claude sees me...he might either strangle me which that's out of character from him but...What if he gets very intimate with me which he tries to do freaking threat me by deflower me and then....Indie' Diana soon imagined her adoptive mother sitting down and sharping her double axe with a rock, as looking menace and terrify.

'Knowing her well...She will definitely try to behead him before he tries to do...' Diana thought in pure nervous with sweatdrops.

She knew her mother well.

"Okay, I'm going to find that brat and another corpse as I'm going to make them pay for their pathetic lives" Lucas soon said which Athanasia uttered 'Lucas' as looking at him if he was crazy.

I mean he is crazy...for her 🤭🤭.

"That's a bad idea. Besides, we don't have evidence about their wrongdoings and mostly...we still have to deal with the idiotic drama of Claude done in his birthday" Diana explained that last sentence in pure disbelief and annoyance that both Lucas soon stopped what he was doing as Athanasia sweatdrops.

'Yeah, there's that too' she thought.

"Well, I guess we to have legal evidence about that brat and that walking corpse using Black magic, if not, the Emperor will fell ill and chaos will begun for us" Lucas said as he looks at Diana while Athanasia was trying to calm her anger down.

'I guess she's a suitable ally for both of me and Athanasia. First, I have to remove the black magic out of the ribbon Chimera's undead father gave her and.... Hopefully, seeing Lady Diana beating the Emperor up, that will entertainment' Lucas thought with a smirk on his face.

"I have to go now and clean up the mess, the idiots left in my tower. Lady Diana, you can stay with Athanasia"-Lucas

"Alright but make sure to pick me by the morning. People will start noticing and wondering why their Princess is being in her room too much as thinking she's becoming antisocial"-Diana

"Okay, well...Goodnight, my lady and...My Princess" Lucas smirk proudly towards Athanasia almost shout him 'Get out' which he magically disappeared.

'As I thought, Lucas is definitely good boyfriend material to Athy despite his tsundere tendencies. It's Enemies to Lovers theme' Diana thought while looking at the flustered expression of Athanasia.

She soon recalled that image of Claude grabbing a shotgun and loading it while Lily helping Athanasia getting ready for her date.

Diana tries to hold her laugh by that fanart of the meme.

It was hilarious.

"So, Mama..." Diana soon looks at beautiful daughter that she shines so bright.

'She's so pretty!'-Diana

"Yes, Athy?" Diana replied back to her.

"So, is the world you lived very different from the one of my previous life?" Athanasia soon asked which Diana briefly sighs and looking at her.

"Yeah, much pretty it...Well, it does have some similarities to another you came from but very different" Diana explained which Athanasia nodded as looking at her.

'I know she feels mad at Papa for what he did to me but....She knows everything in the story and of course....I don't think it's time for Papa having a reunion with his lover' Athanasia thought as knowing well that her mother isn't really happy with her dad.

"But you don't really remember anything about your previous life as Diana of Siodonna?"-Athanasia

"Nope. Sadly, I don't remember anything about between me and Claude, even more. Only thing I know about him from the Manhwa is that, he really love Diana lot and he considered her as his one true love" Diana explained as feeling that empathy she had from him.

He did loved her, and he still does.

She was his everything after he lost everything.

His one and only true love he ever known as he never got marry or even being other woman who isn't her.

He loved her truly as Diana from WMMAP did loved him back.

But Diana Rose doesn't remember her previous life with him, she only feel the empathy she had from him along with Athanasia.

'Now I remember how did my previous life as Diana of Siodonna fell in love with him? I mean looks are always good but character does matter first' Diana thought as having a calm yet sad expression.

Athanasia looks at her and seeing how she felt.

'She's the same like Papa without whole amnesia, she can't remember the time she spread with him in her first life. But she seems to still care for him and there's a hint about her feelings towards him. One true love...' Athanasia thought.

"Anyways! Mama, so what do you for living?" Athanasia asked as changing the subjects which Diana looks her and gives her a smile.

"I guess like my previous life who was a bell dancer. I in the other hand, I am a ballet dancer"'-Diana

"You're a ballerina?! Wow, you just look very pretty with outfits and materials the ballerinas used to perform"-Athanasia

"I have some photos and videos, do you wanna watch it?"-Diana

"Yes!"-Athanasia

Meanwhile somewhere in the Emperor's Palace~

"Your Majesty" a gentle voice of woman suddenly wake up the Emperor who was sleeping in his sofa.

He sat up and he was confused when he heard that familiar voice that made his heart throbbing in pain.

"Dammit..." He cursed as gripping his chest before hearing that voice again.

"I am Your Majesty's woman, I will never let your side no matter what happens"

That voice spoke with a soft and gentle tone that made him feels this sadness yet, affection towards that voice of the woman whom he was in love with.

"Damn....I must be going mad....Why I am kept remembering her?" He asked to himself as the black magic he used to cast the spell was somehow fading due to the memories of his beloved.

That was the great Emperor of Obelia and the father of the Crown Princess Athanasia.

Claude de Alger Obelia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 519 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
186K 5.3K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
4.5K 214 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
83.6K 3K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...