The Living Dead | All of Us a...

By jigukksfics

Trapped students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. A vi... More

Prologue
Introduction
They're not even looking for you
I got you
YOU GO!
We're okay
I love you
You're My Best Friend Now
Give me your eye, asshole
This is Hell on Earth
As much as I hate to admit
She's our best friend
I had a thought

It's all gonna be okay

133 1 0
By jigukksfics

Back at Hyosan High-

"Are you okay? Are you hurt, On-jo?" Nam So-ju asks his daughter whom he was tightly hugging.

"What took you so long? I kept waiting for you." She cried softly looking up at him.

He sniffles pushing away his tears happy that his daughter wasn't turned and was alive and breathing.

"And you kids, are you okay?' Mr. Nam asks breathing heavily

"Yeah. We're okay"

"Good" he turns to look at Cheong-san and sighs.

"Cheong-san." "Mr. Nam." The younger hugs the older man tightly.

"Where-where's Y/N?" Nobody says a word, some pissed about her leaving them and going by herself whereas others were not sure what to tell him.

"She left us to die" Cheong-san says.

"No, she did not! She didn't want to leave us alone when she went" On-jo exclaims defending her.

"Yes she did! She could have convinced those soldiers to take us with her at least a few of us! But no! she saved her ass and left us alone to die" Cheong-san yells but not loud enough to grab the zombies attention.

"If anything, we were the ones who left her in the cafeteria, but she came back for us. She was always looking out for us. Cheong-san who ran to you when me, her and you went to search for a working phone?" Su-hyeok defends her but Cheong-san stays quiet.

"But where did she go?" Nam So-ju asks. "A few soldiers had come to get a laptop; they were going to take all of us with them, but something happened, and they suddenly didn't want to but they spoke to Y/N about something and she left with them" Dae-su explained.

The older man sighed and asked "Okay. Are you all able to run?"

Back to the quarantine zone

"Let's begin the briefing." The military advisor starts as everyone sits down. "We plan to emit sounds using drones to lure the infected into target locations. This will allow us to maximize the resulting impact with minimal explosion. The targets being Hyosan Intersection, the sports complex, Hyosan High, Hyosan Future College. A total of four."

"Expected damage." Asks Y/N. the soldier next to her answers "Out of 170,000 residents, 110 are in various quarantine camps. Sixty thousand casualties estimated. Among them, we estimate 50,000 are infected and 10,000 are uninfected or asymptomatic. We'll send soldiers after the explosion to evacuate whoever is left." He finishes.

"Play the evacuation warning nonstop until the explosions are detonated." Seon-mu commands.

Y/N gets up feeling suffocated and rushes out the room, her brother following her out. She goes into her temporary room and starts panicking.

"Hey hey hey it's okay just breathe yeah?" Vincenzo runs to her holding her shoulders.

"Like you used to say Smell the flowers, blow out the candles" (A/N: I swear to god if you know where this is from ilysm)

She breathes in through her nose and breathes out from her mouth and continues till her breathing calms down. "Better?" he asks her. She nods in answer and speaks up "I can't leave them there to die oppa. They're my only friends, they're family."

"I know N/N, but we can't exactly do anything in this situation, you already agreed to the bombing we can't stop it now."

"I know that but what if they don't get out in time?"

"They will we are playing the announcement all over Hyosan right now. I'm sure they'll hear it."

"Then let me go to them at least I'll bring them here."

"No! absolutely not! You're my only family now, I lost everyone if I let you go there and you don't come back I don't know what I'll do."

"But oppa-" "No buts this decision is final no arguments, I swore to protect you, so please listen to me" "Fine."

"I'll go get you some water." "Okay" he leaves the room and Y/N slumps down in her seat.

What if something happens to them? What if something happens to Su-hyeok?
No, she needs him, even if she would never accept it infront of anyone she needs him to be stable.
She gets a paper from a drawer in her desk and quickly starts writing.

Vincenzo opens the door to the room and sees an empty room. He rushes to the desk and looks around and groans out in frustration. He sees a paper with his name on it.

Oppa

I'm sorry I went against you, but I have to go them. Like you said I'm the only family you have, they are the only family I have. And isn't it our motto to never leave family behind no matter what? That's what I'm going to do. I promise I'll come back alive, don't stop the bombing. I won't be able to sit in here when my friends are in danger out there. Please try to understand. I'd rather be out there with them knowing they're safe and alive than being stuck in here knowing I can't do anything for they're safety. I'm sorry once again. I wont disappoint you again. I love you.

P.S I'm stealing one of the military bikes to get there faster. Cover for me? you're the best! :)

Vincenzo chuckles thinking nothing can stop this girl once she puts her mind to it.

Y/N is racing the bike to get to the school as fast as possible and also trying to dodge and kill zombies in the process.

But when she gets to the school she can't find the students anywhere when she was thinking to check the construction site she hears the bombs go off nearby "Shit" she curses and steers towards the town that comes after a little forest behind the school's tennis courtyard.

That's when she hears screams from the opposite side of where she was driving. She races the bike to the sounds and also hears zombies.

Could it be them?
Or is it civilians in trouble?

When she reaches the alley she sees the green and white uniforms and smiles with tears in her eyes but then notices that Wu-jin was on the ground with a zombie on top him.

She races the bikes signaling the others that she was here. They all turn to look at her and she releases the brake, when the bike starts to move she raises the front side of the bike and jumps right on time, it flies off onto the zombie pushing it away from Wu-jin she runs towards the zombie stuck under the bike and shoots it with her gun thrice on its neck.

She walks to Wu-jin and drops on her knees and looks at him worried when he gets up and looks at her shocked "Are you okay? Did it bite you? Are you hur-" she rambles off when she is cut off and engulfed into a hug from Wu-jin one by one everyone joins making it a group hug.

"You came back" Wu-jin says pulling away. "Of course, I came back how could I leave you guys out here with bombs blasting away?" she says with a small smile.

She helps him get up and turns to the group. "Okay guys let's g-" she looks around "Where's Nam-ra?" everyone gets quiet "where is she?" Cheong-san speaks up

(A/N: of course, I wasn't gonna kill off my boi)

"Her hunger was getting stronger, so she went away to protect us from her" Y/N sighed looking down. She takes a deep breath and says, "Okay we'll look for her later right now we need to get you guys to the quarantine zone come on, follow me."

Y/N takes the lead keeping a lookout for any abandoned cars so they could get there faster. All of them looked so tired and they needed rest desperately.

Fighting off some zombies together they see a garage.

"Bingo" Y/N smiles. She open the shutter of the car and sees a jeep inside.

Thank God it's a jeep and not a nano. The door was unlocked so she gets inside while the others look for the key. Hyo-ryeong finds it and hands it to Y/N while the others get in.

Su-hyeok sits next to her in the passenger seat, she looks at him and they smile at each other. Cheong-san, On-jo, Hyo-ryeong, Wu-jin, Dae-su, Ha-ri and Mi-jin sit in the back with Dae-su sitting in between the gap of the seats.

"Everybody ready?" Y/N asks. "Yeah" they all say smiling at each other. "Let's go home" she says making them smile even more. She starts the car and steers out of the garage driving towards the quarantine zone.

Suddenly the bombs start to go off and they sound closer this time. "Hold on we gotta get outta here fast." She steps on the accelerator driving fast out the alleys. When they're out of the bombing zones she slows down a bit.

Su-hyeok grabs her hand and holds it resting it on his thigh. Everybody sees it from behind and they start clearing their throats, making Y/N and Su-hyeok blush.

"What?! What's happening?! I can't see anything!" Dae-su exclaims since his back was facing the two in the front.

Everyone chuckled and Wu-jin whispered in his ear "OHHH Bare-su making a move~" Everyone laughs but Su-hyeok hits Dae-su on the back of his head with his other hand.

"Shut up man" Su-hyeok smiles. Y/N sees in the rear-view mirror On-jo holding Cheong-san's hand and smiling up at him. She had a feeling everything was gonna be okay now, now that all of them were together she felt calm.

It's all gonna be okay. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.7K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
56K 3.5K 23
as Hyosan High School turns into a fast-sinking ship when a science experiment gone terribly wrong results in a virus-induced zombie outbreak As the...
206K 5.7K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...
495 25 12
BASED ON NETFLIX'S HIT HORROR DRAMA "All Of Us Are Dead" . The story continues where season 1 left off. Character names remain the same as Netflix's...