The Littlest Wayne

Sparkle_Mama

Ok before you guys say anything yes I know the picture on the cover is Isabela from Encanto, you'll understan... Еще

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
Request are now open
~13~
~14~
~15~
You can't turn back time
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~

~16~

1.4K 47 20
Sparkle_Mama

{How Lily became an Otaku}

"It's a pretty old show, but it's still really good." Steph beamed.

"Eh it's alright." Cass shrugged.

"Don't give me that, I see you making goo goo eyes at Mori-Senpai." A small blush found its way to Cass' cheeks.

Lily poked her head out as they walked past.
"Senpai?"

She turned to the room they came out of, the sound of tv playing, what were they watching? She peeked in and ogled at what was on the screen.

(Anyone who hates this anime can get the f🦆ck outta here)
(But if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it 💖)

"Oooo." She sat down and watched what she could before the older girls came back, and from that day on she was hooked.

Being raised by vigilantes trained in combat and stealth had its perks, she watched the anime's her big sister's were without them knowing, but unfortunately Lily being a young impressionable fan girl was her own downfall.

Calling everyone Senpai out of nowhere and finding a sketch book chock-full of the characters form their favourite shows (especially ones of them shirtless) under her bed, kinda tipped the girl, but Lily would never admit it to them so... they set a trap.

Cass and Steph went out and "forgot" to turn off the tv, taking the opportunity, Lily sat down and watched the episode, undisturbed.

"Red Riot Unbreakable!!! Woooo!!! Yeah!!!" Lily cheered, only stopping when she saw her two big sisters, smirking in the doorway, she stood there, frozen with a blank face, she had been caught.

Tim walked down the hall with a whistle, until he heard the three girls talking up a storm.

"Is it me, or does Aizawa kinda remind you of Batman?"

"Oh my god I thought I was the only one!" Steph exclaimed.

"Are they talking about MHA?" Tim thought, listening in.

"Ok I'm just gonna say it, Kaminari."

"Wally." Lily and Steph said in unison.

"Uraraka and Jiro remind me of you two." Lily said with a small giggle.

"Alright, alright, let's get to the good stuff, who do you girls ship?" Steph grinned.

"Oh, Shindeku all the way." Cassie replied.

"Oh come on!" Steph exclaimed.

"I don't know, I'm more of a Tododeku shipper myself." Lily interjected. "Also, does anyone else see something between Ojiro and Hagakure?"

"They don't count, they're secondary characters at best." Said Steph.

"Hey, come on they're super nice and they'd make a great couple and great heroes too."

"One's got a tail and one's invisible, what else is new?"

"You don't know their lives!" Lily defended.

"What the actual hell is going on?" Tim whispered.

"Ok, ok, how about Kiribaku?"

"Kirishima is so dreamy! 🥰🥰🥰🥰" Lily fangirled.

"He's the perfect example of non-toxic masculinity."
"Protective, strong and a total gentleman." Steph and Cass agreed.

"I kinda like Endeavour, and Mineta is pretty funny." Tim finally spoke up.

All three girls narrowed their eyes at him with the iciest glare you could imagine, Tim swallowed, it was at this point he knew, he f🦆cked up.

"GET HIM!"

Tim rushed past Bruce immediately followed by Lily, Cass and Steph throwing all manor of weapons and thorny flowers at him.

Bruce sighed, taking a sip of his coffee.
"No one likes Mineta Tim."

(Bonus scene)
Lily and the girls sat down down for their weekly binge fest, it had become like a mini tradition, every Friday night.

"What do you guys feel like watching tonight? MHA, Demon Slayer, Buddy Daddies?" Lily asked, scrolling through anime's.

"I'm fine with whatever."
"Yeah, you choose Lil." Steph and Cass replied.

"Oh ok, I actually wanted to start two, I didn't get 'round to watching."

"Which ones?"

"Uhh... one was called Vampire Knight and the other... Diabolik Lovers?"

Both older girls flinched as Lily found the two shows.

"Here they are!" Steph swiped the remote out of her hand with a nervous chuckle and a bright red face.

"Why don't we save those for when you're a little older."

"Fine..." Lily sighed. "Ouran Host Club?"

"YES!" They all scrambled onto the couch in excitement.

"Say, Mommy dear?"

"What is it now... Daddy?"

Lily, Steph and Cass: 😣 😣 😣

That scene was so cringe. And they love it!

{Helping a three-headed dog sleep}

Long story short, Lily found herself in Themyscira, the place where Wonder Woman grew up and ended up making friends with Cerberus. (If you want a chapter about this, please let me know.)

So when it was time to say goodbye, Lily had one last parting gift.

Lily sat on Cerby's head as he made his way back to his cave, with the goddesses of the island following, Persephone, lighting the way with luminous blossoms.

And the sight of glowing dandelions dazzled the large canine as they floated gently like twinkling stars, when they finally reached his cave, Cerberus was met with a sight he was not expecting.

"Anyone who guards the underworld, deserves a comfy place to sleep." Lily said as she climbed down from his large body towards the gifts.

"A giant fluffy pillow, made out of wool from the golden ram."

"Who did she manage that, whenever I try, it always tries to impale me." Artemis said.

"There are other way to acquire things than force Artemis." Hera remarked.

"A spring filled water bowl that never runs dry, and a nightlight so you don't have to be scared." Lily gave a thankful nod to the water nymphs and Iris for their help.

All the Themyscirians turned their gaze to the rainbow goddess, only giving a swish of her multi-coloured hair as a response, Cerberus' head each took a lick from the spring.

"And a fresh bit of air to keep you cool." Despina, goddess of winter said softly guiding the gentle breeze.

Cerberus gives a tired yawn, before slumping onto the bed and nuzzled into the golden pillow.

"And one more thing." Lily raised her hand, making patches of lavender to bloom around them.

"To help you drift off and to remind you of all the fun we had together." She said her eyes lined with tears.

Cerberus gently pushed his nose into her, trying to comfort her, his way of saying not to be sad and she swore she saw some of the goddesses wipe a hand over their wet eyes.

"I love you Cerby." She planted a small kiss on his nose, the left and right head gave her gentle lick with their colossal tongues, before all his eyes drooped and softly closed, drifting off into the most blissful sleep he has had in years.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.1K 1.6K 82
I started this series in high school and here I am in my last year of uni still going with it. If you're a fan you know the drill and if you're new y...
205K 8.4K 200
I uh I've officially made too many of these Dick Grayson will be here in all his forms so if you like him then you'll love these I take requests just...
33.1K 634 31
Dick grayson a.k.a the first robin now Nightwing dies after a mission with the YJ team. He gives flasdrives to the original YJ team, the bat family...
283K 7.7K 143
One shots about Dick Grayson and the members of the Batfam. Updated weekly :)