◕Vampire Bite◕

By Yunikhai

I only post once a week. So I might need to work fast but sometimes maybe I need longer than that. ★★★★★★★★★... More

Information
#1
#2 : Giyuu Got Hurt
#3: Got Discard
#4 : The Meeting
#5: Tell Me The Truth🔞
From The Writer~♡
#6: Tsusako and Sabito
#7: Iguro
#8: No!🔞
#9: Uncle
#10: Genya Friends
#11: Find Out?
#12: Tanjiro Backstory
#13: Obey Me🔞
#14: Stop Hiding Thing 🔞
#15: Continue 🔞
#17: I Like Your Honesty
#18: He's No Human
#19: Please
Opinion ~ Writer
Decided!! ~ Writer
EP1 S2: Meet Again
Info
EP2 S2: Meet Again🔞
EP3 S2: Brothers
EP4 S2: The Past
EP5 S2: In Heat
«'Author Note′»
EP6 S2: Talking About Past
EP7 S2: Lost Control 🔞
EP8 S2: The Truth

#16: How Sanemi Meet Iguro

451 2 2
By Yunikhai

Giyu woke up and realizes that he was inside Sanemi room. "Am I'm was actually dreaming all of that?" Giyu thought but when he look at his left hand, the bandage is gone that he can see the bite mark from Genya and there's a wound on his body which the wound come from the attack from Sanemi was actually really marked at his body. "So it's not a dream after all..." Giyu thought again sighed but he remember Genya. He rushed run to the door but fall to the hard floor. He look at his leg and it was chained.... Again. He sighed as he get back to the bed.

"About to sleep again?" Giyu flinch when he hear Sanemi voice as he get up and turn his head to the voice from the door and he saw Sanemi standing there. Head layed on the door wall to the left. "Hum..." Giyu said as he nod his head and try to avoid the eyes contact with him. He doesn't really want to talk to Sanemi right now even if he want to ask a few thing about Genya, Sanemi would get pissed again and he might gonna hurt Genya again.

{2 DAYS LATER}

Giyu finally be able to get working again. Sanemi let him go but before that Sanemi been hurting him but good thing is he didn't hurt Genya anymore. Genya sickness also gone after he keep giving him his blood for 5 days.

Giyu keep staring at Sanemi that keep tapping into the laptop. He been stressing out a bit. Sanemi hair get a bit messy and he start to get pissed with the other that keep asking him what happens. Towards Giyu.

Giyu keep trying to stop them from asking but they never give up on it. At first, when Sanemi didn't want answer them, they ask Giyu but the black hair boy say that nothing happen to him and Sanemi just told him to get some days off. Actually they know that he say wrong but they don't want to disturb the boy anymore so they keep asking Sanemi for a whole day.

"Shi-" "It's Sanemi!" Sanemi yell voice cut him off as he flinch in shock when he try to call Sanemi by Sanemi family name. "Shi... Sanemi... Sama... Sanemi sama." Giyu said and that make Sanemi finally turn his head to face Giyu. "Hm?" Sanemi make a questioning tone. "Umm... Please don't be mad... You know that they just don't believe in you since the day I got attack because of you running away..." Giyu said lowing his head standing right next to Sanemi right side. "It's all you fault." Sanemi said while glaring at no one but his own laptop.

Giyu gulping sound can only be hear by himself but Sanemi is not wrong after all. When he get working with Sanemi, Sanemi start to lose control himself and he became the reason Sanemi start to drink human blood. If he didn't take a check on Sanemi that night, Sanemi would probably go home and calm himself there without hurting anyone. Giyu huffed in his own mind.

Giyu and the other was having lunch with each other. Without Sanemi. "Is Shinazugawa san not hungry?" Mitsuri say looking at Sanemi office from far. "Maybe he has vampire stomach that he'll be okay even without this." Shinobu said smiling in scary way with annoyance. "Girl stop that it's scary ya know." Uzui said just to get a glare from Shinobu. He look away like nothing happen.

Giyu get up make everyone look at him. "What's wrong Tomioka san?" Shinobu ask the boy. "No. It just... I'm gonna take a look for him. You guys can continue eating without me." Giyu said and walk to Sanemi office. Giyu open the door and shut it back and he disappear from their version.

"Umm is he going to be alright?" Mitsuri said and she look very worried for the boy. "Just leave him. He's the one that want to meet that guy so let him." Iguro said as he was playing with his snake 'pet' name Kaburamaru.

The snake have been with him since he was child and the other use to it too but they just didn't dare to touch the snake expect Mitsuri because Kaburamaru keep hissing to the other so they know that the snake doesn't like them at all.

Sanemi POV:
I was in my office still tapping on the laptop but it just making me feeling pissed more and more. It is because of tiredness? Or stress? Or it is because I want something that I don't know what it is?! Ugh...! Dammit. It only make thing worse when I try to figure it out.

I took my phone to find something that can calm me down but I only stare at my phone when I look at my home screen wallpaper. It has Giyu sleeping face. I still remember I took it at the first time I start to lock him up in my house.

Think about Giyu... Didn't I think that I might be too harsh for him? I say that it was his fault but it also mine. I know the place that they would like to go when they say 'drinking' for 'celebrate' was a bar but I still agree on being with them. Iguro also giving me a headache! ......

I look behind me and there was a whiteboard that full with notes and pictures. Giyu know about this but he never ask what are this used for. He just keep starting for it when he was standing beside me.

Well the story is kinda difficult. Everything in this whiteboard was the things that I always try to search and know since I got turned into a vampire. Since my family got killed. I want to know who kill my mother and my other siblings. Who the person that turn me and Genya into a vampire. I always want to know about those.

At first, I was searching for it for more than 8 years but it was very hard until I get into this vampire organisation. I didn't trust anyone really but I try to get along with them so I could get every information they have to me. Also for they don't suspect me. After 5 months working with them, I meet Iguro and one year later, I become a CEO in this company for 3 years already. It was very easy to get level up quickly since I was the one that kill the most of the vampire.

Well... Think about Iguro make me remember about the past... When the first time I meet him...

Flashback;
I was in dark alley just back from killing some vampire that get on my way when I was trying to buy a meat for Genya cause I bet he was probably hungry right now. Suddenly I smell a scent of human blood. Is there a vampire here?! I didn't notice that at all. No... I didn't smell any vampire scent. I could only smell a human and...

Something smell like an animal? I stop for a while when I smell the scents got stronger. I glance at everywhere but the dark night make everything invisible. This is soo damm annoying and it make me pissed. Suddenly the unknown person that is perfectly not a human took a glance at me and I got shock as he see two shining different colour of the person eyes.

As the moon start shining and become the light in the dark night, I widen when I see the creature standing in front of me. A creature I have never seen before. The person was pinning a lifeless human to the wall and not just that also see a lifeless vampire that already turn into dust already and slowly flew away by the cold air.

The person that standing in front of me was a male that has black hair and two glowing eyes. The yellow colour on the right eye and the turquoise colour on the left eye. His lower body has no leg but a long white tail that look like a snake.

The snake person let go off the human and facing me. He glare at me like I was a random guy that annoyed him. He get into a pose and fastly attacking me. I quickly dogged it but a scratch suddenly appear on my cheek. It's a small wound but that was fast enough even when I already dogged it using my vampire speed.

"You're not human." The snake man said. I just raise my own eye brows in shock. "How?" I ask. "Firstly ; your smell and scent. Secondly ; your speed. Thirdly ; your eyes changed into red." The snake man said as I just noticed about my changed eyes. Is it because of the human blood? No... I don't feeling hungry.. "It's the moon..." The man said as his face the sky looking at the full moon.

No wonder that my eyes changing. It was because of the full moon. And no wonder why I saw many vampire around this day. Because the full moon period time makes vampire hunger lust control their feelings make them try to devour human more in crazy way. "You doesn't seem to eat a human lately. Have you even eat one?" The man said as he ask a question to me. "No..?" I replied the question.

The snake man just huffed and turn to the other side. "Just go away. You're a vampire. I have nothing to do with you." The man said as he start to walk away .I don't know why but I have a feeling something strange. "Wait!" I said as the man stop his step. He turn his head to face me. "Hm?" The man make a sound voice. "What's your name?" I ask. This person... He get my interest. "Why should I even tell you that?" The man ask. "Well... Just fking tell me damit." I said start to get annoyed by the question.

"My family name is Iguro. I don't have any name since I was born..." The man... Iguro said as his long tail slowly turn into a legs. "I see.. Then, how if I give you a name?" I said to Iguro. Iguro look at me in shock. Iguro face look like he was thinking for a while. Until he decided to agree with my options.

"So... Do you want to make any contract?" Iguro ask. "You know... When other people give a name to the nameless creature like me or any vampire, you can make a contract with them. So... Do you want to make any?" Iguro said as he ask a question again. Sanemi nod. "I'll tell you the contract later." Sanemi said as Iguro start to get into a human form and Sanemi eyes start to get in a normal colour back.

"From now on.... Your name is Iguro Obanai." I said as Iguro sparkle his eyes. "And my contract with you is... You have to work with me." I said. Iguro said nothing but nod.

After that, I meet Iguro with my boss. I said to the boss that Iguro can perfectly kill a vampire easily. I always try to block Iguro from using his power when the other around. But he still can't beat my ranking on killing.

His a top 2 in the list while I'm was top 1. Rengoku on top 3, Kocho on top 4. But later, some new member joined. A girl name Mitsuri and Iguro has crush on her. And that time, I'm become a boss. A new member name Uzui also strong. He has a fast movement and he become Rengoku partner. Then, Mitsuri take Kocho rank and become the replacement of the top 4. Uzui become the top 5 and Kocho become a top 6.

I always kill more but Iguro also grew stronger. He almost reached me. Mitsuri sometimes always changing her rank with Rengoku. Rengoku was her teacher and not just that. Mitsuri has a very flexibility body and her sword to fight a vampire is a bit special. I order a long and different sword since she use to go to the dancer class and like to do a flexible dance so I order a sword that fit with her so she has a special movement her own when she's fighting.

Kocho rank never change after that. She keep making a poison on to defeat a vampire since she can't slay the vampires head off. A poison help her and she also a doctor in our organisation. It's a bit use to have her in this organisation.

END OF THE FLASHBACK;
Suddenly I hear someone knock the door and I saw Giyu come in the room and he close the door behind him.

*I can't say nothing but this part was the longest! I reached 2160+ of words! Waaah! I'm soo happy!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 501 24
This story has smut 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I'll give a warning before they are both switches but mainly giyuu bottoms Enjoy Also , I decided to make Mitsuri a bvtc...
229K 7.2K 20
** WARNING, CONTAINS SMUT! What made Shinazugawa Sanemi become so a hot-headed, violent? Was it because of losing his family to demons? Or was it so...
60.5K 936 14
Hey this is my first story so the beginning will be very confusing, this story is just something i had in mind for awhile. ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ self harm sm...
92.1K 1.7K 10
[IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING] A Sanemi Shinazugawa x Giyu Tomioka fanfiction. Sanemi Shinazugawa hated Giyu Tomioka. The way he was always silent, bo...