Different kind of Woe

By JasonCheng1223

Wednesday and Male Reader. Based on the popular Netflix series. The story will mainly focus on the OC(Y/N)... More

Part 1: The Encounter.
Part 2 New Darkness, New Light.
Part 3 The Truth, Literally.
Part 4 Eyes, Ears and Nose.
Part 5 Curiosty And The Cat.
Part 6 Enemy Of My Target.
Part 7 First Move.
Part 8 Mind The Woods.
Part 9 Partners.
Part 10 Mixed Up.
Part 11 The Artist And The Fraud.
Part 12 What The Night.
Part 13 The Consequences.
Part 14 Parents Weekend.
Part 15 Coincidence.
Updates On Some Info.
Part 16 Birthday And Scream.
Part 17 The Gates.
Part 18 The Mansion.
Part 19 Reap What You Sow.
Part 20 Feelings Equal Strength.
Part 22 Who's Who.
Part 23 The Culprit?
Part 24 Enemies.
Part 25 Revelation.
Part 26 Page One.
Part 27 Blood And Guilt.
Part 28 Let The Game Begins.
Part 29 The Players.
Part 30 Courtesy Call.
Part 31 End Of Night.
Part 32 Aftermath.
Update.
Woe If? Alternate Ending.

Part 21 Emotions Equal Weakness.

3.7K 124 32
By JasonCheng1223

Wednesday was reunited with her favorite uncle, Fester after Mayor Walker's wake. After cracking the secret safe in the nightshade library that night, they discovered Nathaniel Falkner's diary.

Returning to her room, Wednesday managed to find more info about the monster before she was interrupted by Ms Thornhill regarding Enid's rooming issue.

"Enid has requested to room with Yoko for the rest of the school year. When there's a falling out between roommates, I like to get perspective from both of them before making a decision." Wednesday twitched at the revelation.

"Part of the dorm experiences is, helping people who connects more with the other. Creates a lifelong bond."

Wednesday turned around crossing her arms."I would rather buy a rope. I'll probably do that anyway."

"Is it so hard to admit that you've finally made friend with someone else?" Ms Thornhill's question was met with silence gaze by Wednesday.

"I understand. I'll submit the form to Principal Weems." She left the room soon after.

Uncle Fester then appears from the mountain of stuffed animals from Enid's side of the room as Wednesday go back and read the diary.

"Being a solo has it's perk. Takes me for instance." He walks to Wednesday's side.

They continue their conversation for a while before Fester stopped for a moment.

"I have this obnoxious feeling of being under survey for a some times." Wednesday looks at her uncle before turning to the giant window noticing that (Y/N) was standing there on the balcony peeking inside.

"Should I put a sleeper hold on him?" Fester cracked his fingers.

"No. He's tolerable." She walks over letting the boy into her room.

"Hey." The boy greet her with soft tone.

"I believe Ms Thornhill's room is downstairs." (Y/N) just shrugged before taking in the view of the spacious place.

"Nice place. I take it that this is Enid's side." (Y/N) says pointing to the lighter side of the room.

"Was." (Y/N) tilt his head looking Wednesday before turning to Fester who's standing behind her.

"Is he your new roommate?"

"That's my uncle, Fester. Fester, meet (Y/N), my normie's partner in crime." Wednesday introduces them to each other before walking back to her table.

"I can see the resemblance. I'm (Y/N)." He extended his hand to the man. Wednesday turns towards them awaiting what's to come next.

A jolt of electricity surge through his body the moment their hand makes contact causing (Y/N) to pull away immediately.

Fester giggled at his reaction while Wednesday was amused by their interaction.

(Y/N) examine his hand for a moment before Wednesday walks up to him with the diary in hands.

"Here." She passed it to (Y/N).

"That's..."

"It's called a Hyde. And it can only be unlock by someone who's capable. Meaning we're dealing with two murderers as I believe the monster has been doing the master's bidding this whole time."

"Like Thing and you?" (Y/N) eyeing the severed hand on Wednesday's table who's agitated by his words.

After some reading, (Y/N) placed the books on Wednesday's table. Silence filled the room before Wednesday speaks up.

"How are you doing?" She asks looking at the boy who's back is facing her.

"Physically capable, mentally unstable." He replied.

"I can see the comparison between you two." Fester is impressed by (Y/N)'s choice of words. Wednesday ignores him walking towards her table.

"I'm going to tail Xavier tomorrow after school. See if he's in cahoots with someone else. You can join us if you want." Wednesday awaits his response.

"That's why I'm here. To talk about the alliance." Wednesday's eyes gone wide surprise by his words.

"Payment?"

"Abolishment."

"After everything we've accomplished? I know you're stupid but there's a limit to how far stupidity can gets." Wednesday raised her voice.

"You've accomplished. Only thing I got is some scars and wounds." He turned towards the girl besides him.

"People around me, Eugene, Mayor Walker paid the price for my stupidity. I refused to keep getting involved any further. I'm worried about what's yet to come for those I'm surrounded by. Especially you." (Y/N) continue.

"And I refuse your refusal. You can save your worry for yourself, since you're the one that's always on the brink of death. We've come this far, what's the point of bailing out now?" Wednesday countered.

"Guilt. The one going six feet under today should've been me." (Y/N) went over to sit on Wednesday's bed.

"Emotion equal weakness. I used to told my brother Pugsley that. Maybe the same principal applies to you too."

"Then why stopped me last night? You got Enid and Tyler to be your new witness. Xavier was there even if he is the suspect." Wednesday stays silent for a moment.

"Maybe because I'm the same as you." (Y/N) look up to the girl who's slowly approaching his way.

"I blamed myself for Eugene's condition, Rowan died because of me even though he tried to kill me first. If I didn't stopped you last night, it'll be two funerals today." Wednesday sat down on her bed besides (Y/N). Fester walks up to the two.

"You know kiddo, I understand the self hate, depressing attitude. Suicidal is fun. But you're still young. You got decades of mystery waiting for you. So why stop now when you can drive yourself into the world of the unknown craziness." He says looking at the teens.

"My uncle is right. Instead of us committing suicide, we might as well make the enemies do it." Wednesday looks back at the boy.

"You're not gonna consider right?" (Y/N) asks the girl besides her. She just stared at his eyes in silence.

"I told your mom that she raised one stubborn girl. I take it back. You're just an idiot."

"Call me whatever suits your tongue, but I will get to the bottom of this. You will keep your promise and that's the bottom line." (Y/N) chuckled at the statement.

"I give up. Trying to change your mind is like trying to fly without wings."

"So we have an understanding?"

"Yes ma'am." (Y/N) replied. Wednesday proceeds to flick his forehead with her finger causing (Y/N) to jumped up from the bed.

"What was that for!?" He covers the redden forehead.

"That's a warning. Call me idiot again and I'll have my uncle fried you in your sleep." She turned to look at Fester who's giggling.

"I'm sure Kitty would love fried teenagers. Last time I fed the cat was two infants and it still growls at me." Fester begins to rub his hands generating electricity causing (Y/N) to steps away from him. Wednesday smiles at the antics between the two.

"Well it's either that or I'm calling you Wendy. Pick one." Wednesday frowned while Fester lets out a slight ooh impressed by the boy's boldness.

"Enough about that. I came all the way here, might as well ask you. Did you ever considered dying your hair blond?" Wednesday was dumbfounded by the question.

"Having a blonde is a torture in the Addams family. Why the sudden interest?"

"I saw you in my dreams. Only you're blond with different colour dress. It's like you but not you. Crackstone was there too." Fester tilt his head looking at him then Wednesday.

"That's Goody. My ancestor but why?"

"Wait that's Goody? So you're like the reincarnation of her? That's kind of awesome." Wednesday gets up from her bed walks towards the boy.

"What did she said?" (Y/N) thought for a moment. 'You can't be trusted.' Remembering Goody's words, he's afraid of breaking the bond they just restored.

"She didn't manage. Before she said anything, fire consumed her." He lied.

"What about Crackstone?"

"He's angry. All the voices that I heard, it's him. Starting from the crypt, to the altar last night."

"But that's impossible." Fester says causing both teens to turn towards him.

"Only psychic can generates vision. Are you sure you're a normie?" Both Fester and Wednesday look him. Their eyes filled with curiosity.

"That's the thing. It first started after I locked myself back in Crackstone Crypt. Xavier said haunted by outside spirit is possible. But as for why Goody was there is a complete mystery. Did she tell you anything?"

"She didn't."

"Can you try to talk to her?" (Y/N)'s anxious.

"I tried to summon her once. I swear swimming with sharks is easier than that."

(Y/N) scoffed before making his way to the window before Wednesday stopped him again.

"Keep in touch." They look at each other for a moment.

"Try not to kill Xavier tomorrow. He's just a suspect not the culprit." He then proceed out the window.

"Yet." Wednesday replied.

"Partners in crime huh." Fester scoffed.

(Y/N) arrived at the gates of the academy greeted by his mother.

"Well? How did it go? Did she gives up?" Ms Thornhill asks her sons hoping for a good news.

"Can't believe I lost two arguments in one day. But she's right. We've come this far, might as well finish it." (Y/N)'s reply seems to agitate his mother.

"Why would you go that far? Haven't you been through enough?"

"I can't really say. Forgive me for my selfishness mom. But once I got to the bottom of this, I won't try something like this again. I promise." (Y/N) walks past his Ms Thornhill leaving her standing by herself.

After her son's reached a certain distance, she takes off her glass.

"No one defies me. Not even you (Y/N)." She pulled out a piece of paper containing a drawing. One male standing in the middle of three bodies lying on the ground with blazing flames in his background.

Part 21 is here. 😊😊 Who doesn't love uncle Fester right. He's not the uncle we deserve but the uncle we all wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 8.6K 42
When a deliciously wicked prank gets Wednesday expelled, his parents ship him off to Nevermore Academy, the boarding school where they fell in love...
12.8K 493 20
"Vive celeriter, ocius mori. Live fast, die faster." or: ollie archemoros has done her best to stay in everyone's good graces while attending nevermo...
29.6K 1K 10
Enid Sinclair x Male Reader Netflix's Wednesday x Male Reader Wednesday season 1 ✍ Wednesday season 2 ❌️
10.3K 340 5
(Wednesday Addams x Spider-Man Dad!Reader) After an unforeseen tragedy, the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man drowns himself in heroism and assignment...