King of Hatred - RWBY

By BeastSix

A child, abandoned by everything.....? Except an old God's blessing.... or curse? More

BIO + Info
Prologue
Ch. 1 [Bloody Vanta]
Ch.2 [Homey Vanta]
Ch.3 [Hunting Vanta]
Ch.4 [Hunting Vanta 2]
Ch.5 [Adventurous Vanta 1]
Ch.6 [Adventurous Vanta 2]
Birthday Special
Ch.7 [Adventurous Vanta 3]
Ch.8 [Adventurous Vanta 4]
Ch.9 [Adventurous Vanta 5]
Ch.10 [Bandit's Gaze 1 ]
Ch.11 [Bandit's Gaze 2]
Q&A!
Ch.12 [ Family ]
Ch.13 [Sands of Menagerie]
Ch.14 [Truths, and feathers]
Side story 2
Ch.15 [ Feathers of Spring ]
Ch.16 [ Spring and Summer ]
Ch.17 [ Spring and Summer 2 ]
Ch. 18 [ Spring and Summer 3 ]
Ch. 19 [ Trial of Choice ]
Ch.20 [ Trial of Choice 2 ]
Ch.21 [ no idea for title? ]
Ch.22 [ Trial of Knowledge ]
Ch.23 [Trial of Knowledge 2]
Ch.24 [ Alive ]
Ch.25 [ Exams ]
Ch.26 [Exams 2]
Ch.27 [ Beacon ]
Ch.28 [ Beacon... ]
Ch.29 [ Nightmare ]
Ch.30 [ Nightmare, Dream ]
Ch.31 [ Nightmare, Dream 2 ]
Ch.33 [ Hellish Nightmare 2 ]
Ch.34 [ Just a Day ]
BIO 2 [Spoilers]
Ch.35 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet ]
Ch.36 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet 2 ]
Ch.37 [ Old Truth ]
Ch.38 [ Gluttony of Darkness ]
Ch.39 [ Sliver of Hope ]
Ch.40 [ Creation ]
Ch.41 [ Creation Zwei(2) ]
Ch.42 [ Creation Drei(3) ]
Ch.43 [Creation Vier(4)]
Ch.44 [ True Answers ]
Ch.45 [ Heavy Wounds, Healing Scars]
Ch.46 [ Alive ]
Ch.47
Ch.48 [Tests]
Ch.49 [Just your unaverage day]
Ch.50 [ Lost Memory ]
Ch.51 [ Tears and Quest! ]
Ch.52 [ Hey... ]
Ch.53(A/B) [ Point of Time-Singularity ]
Ch.54(B) [ True Negativity ]
Ch.54(A) [ Scores ]
Ch.55(B) [Prep]
Ch.55(A) [School]
Ch.56(A) [Prologue to a massacre]
Ch.57(A) [Training session]

Ch.32 [ Hellish Nightmare ]

285 9 0
By BeastSix

...

Ozpin carefully watched his student's body... in search of the previous Magical outburst.

'How did that child do that...?' He asked himself in his thought as he drank his coffee...

...

...

Meanwhile in Cafeteria.

..

'So, what you mean is that Negative Weiss was in... love with Akira?' Asked Pyrrha as Yang nodded to her.

'That's got to be a LIE! I would never fall for such a bandit!' Weiss shouted completely red like Ruby's cape.

'Weiss.' Simply Said Aelia as everyone turned to her.

'What?' She asked still nervous and red.

'No need to lie to yourself, he is certainly handsome. And you can trust him with something important.' Aelia retorted as a Glyph appeared under the whole table where everyone was sat at and it started getting cold.

'I don't LOVE HIM!' She shouts completely red as everyone bursts in a laugh at her constant denial.

'But you completely called him "Husband" in the Dream and that he was yours, I never thought that you would have such a cute side to yourself!' Yang added oil to the Fire as Weiss shut up and quickly ate her food.

She quickly left as everyone continued to joke, eat and laugh.

...

..

'I don't love him! I don't love him! Why would I even love him!? His handsome face?! His beautiful eyes?!... his... cute tail.... WHY I DON'T SEE ANY NEGATIVES?!?' Weiss shouts in her mind completely mad, and red from embarassment.

Weiss continues to rage for few more minutes...

...

..

'But honestly, Weiss really loved Akira in that Dream? And where is he?' Asked Aelia as everyone was slowly ending eating their food.

'She was crazy over him... He was more important than anything else in that dream. And about that...' Yang explained Weiss < Love < Akira, situation as she abruptly stopped at the last part.

'Is he fine? I mean, Goodwitch found him with a Nightmare mark, didn't she?' Suddenly spoke Nora as Ren started hushing her.

'Yeah... about that. It seems that in process of waking up from Weiss Dream, his Nightmare pulled him into a deep sleep. Currently, Headmaster and Shion are taking care of him. But all of us will be required to be there.' Said Blake as everyone else showed a surprise on their faces.

.

'Then... Shouldn't we hurry?' Asked Aelia as Blake shaked her head.

'Headmaster said that we should eat first and restore our strength. Since we spent a lot of time in Weiss Dream.... and might spent even more in Akira's. ' Blake said this as everyone nodded and focused on eating their food.

..

..

..

(Headmaster's office)

..

'Team RWBY, RASA, JNPR and MABA reporting!' All fifteen of them shout as  Ozpin dismisses their little salute.

'That's more than we expected...' Said Shion as he placed his hand on unconscious Akira... he activated his Semblance as Akira's Aura burst outside.

'This is... quite peculiar. It seems that.... maybe fourteen of you could enter. His Aura... seems to be very compatible with different types of Semblances. Which means that, I can let more people in with lesser toll.' Said Shion as few smiles appeared.

'I don't exactly want to enter his dream, so someone can take my slot.' Said Arth as he sat down.

Everyone only stared at him for a moment and made a small laugh.

Shion extends the net allowing additional space for more people to fit on.

'So... first we check how many coins we have, right? Then try to get with our surroundings.' Said Ruby as they started planning..

..

'Okay! We are ready to go!' Shouted Ruby as Ozpin stopped them for a moment.

'A friend of mine told me a tip.... "Don't touch the Wolf". ' Said Ozpin as students strangely looked at him.

'We will try not to touch the Wolf. Whatever it means.' Said Weiss with bit of bored face.

Everyone sat at the net near Akira as Shion made them fall asleep...

...

..

..

As they all appear... they are all in a small town. A village of sorts by the beach.

Surprisingly everyone looked normally. They check themselves for any mishaps in weapons, finding them to be perfectly fine.

'Okay everyone! Pull out your coins!' Roz shouted as everyone checked their pockets... and found five per person.

.

'Okay, this is our first stop?' Said Scarlet as she looked around and sees visages of people with animal parts, Faunus.

'Kuo Kuana...' Said Roz as she walked around and everyone followed.

'This is Menagerie? The Faunus Island?' Asked Weiss as she looked around... at its poor condition.

'Exactly, this is the little Island we were given.' Said Blake as they all suddenly heard a shout from a building..

'We should check it out!' Yang said this as everyone quickly ran... to a small Orphanage.

'Wait... I know this place.' Said Roz as they entered through the door. Lots of small Faunus children are playing around, on a side a lizard girl, bunny girl... Roz.

'That's... me.' She pointed at her young self. As they all kept looking around...

'What should we look for?' Asked Ruby as everyone shook their heads.

'How about Akira? I heard he was an Orphan from my Mother.' Blake spoke as everyone nodded and they started looking around... even if the orphanage looked small from outside. Inside its quite spacious.

'Any idea how he looked as a younger... version of himself?' Asked Scarlet as they looked around.

'Let me think... he was kinda cute, and his hair was short and messy.' Blake gave a small description as Ruby pointed somewhere.

'Then... that beaten up kid, is him?' Asked Ruby as a small Wolf Faunus was lying with multiple bruises down on the ground alone.

They come closer as the beat child only sits there and holds onto his wounds...

' I am no longer surprised that he's so merciless towards others.' Spoke Aelia as she crouched down and lightly caressed his hair...

'Wait... We shouldn't touch anything or anyone carelessly.' Said Blake as she took Aelia's hand off child Akira.

'Then what do you propose?' Asked Aelia as they all gathered around.

'Scatter around in pairs, or triples. Me and Roz can navigate around just perfectly since we know this place like back of our hand, right?' Said Blake as Roz only stared at Akira...

'Roz? Everything is alright?' Asked Scarlet as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

'No... I always wondered why he felt so familiar. He was that one kid everyone picked on.' She said with a small sniffle.

'So... what kind of interactions did you two have?' Jaune asked as she shaked her head.

'Nearly zero. We only ever met at the dining table, when we were supposed to eat.' Said Roz as she suddenly bolted there...

Everyone quickly followed her as she was looking for something.

..

'Its still here.' She pulled out an ornamental kitchen knife.

'Why did you look for a knife?' Weiss asked as they stared at it.

'Its the knife he stole, when he ran away. Those who were helping around noticed that the one of last gifts from previous director were missing. And I remember how they were frantically looking for this knife.' Said Roz as Yang smiled.

'So you didn't sell him out, that was nice. But, where should we go now?' Asked Yang as the knife suddenly disappeared and images of children went fast....

"Someone stole a knife!" Shout resounded from behind them.

..

'Talk about convenient timing.' Said Ren as Roz motioned for them to follow.

As they walk back into the main room, multiple members of white fang appear and take someone out.

'Who was that? And who's that?' Asked Pyrrha as she pointed at giant muscular cat faunus.

'That would be my Father, and...' Said Blake as she pointed at her dad.

'Previous Director. She was imprisoned for allowing children to abuse and bully each other.' Said Roz as a female Cat Faunus ran out.

'Wait! That's! Lets follow her!' Shouted Blake suddenly as they ran after the cat woman....

...

They quickly catch up to the woman as she found the young little Akira... Both of them eating ice cream on a bench.

'Ooo. That is so adorable!' Giggled Pyrrha and looked at cute Akira.

'Agreed.' Said Scarlet as she lightly pinched his cheek.

'Okay, maybe we should just follow him?' Weiss proposed as they all nodded and slowly follow the two.

..

'Blake... doesn't she look, like you?' Asked Nora as she pointed at the cat woman.

'Oh, you don't know? Akira is adopted by Blake's Mom.' Pointed Yang as she remembered how they met.

'Oh right! He wasn't lying, right?' Ruby looked at Blake.

'No, he wasn't. He was adopted on this very day we are reliving.' Blake responded as they soon approached a giant house... unlike others....

...

Time passes... as all of them silently sit and wait, until night falls.

'Ughh!! What now? We've been waiting for hours!' Nora shouted out of boredom as Akira suddenly and slowly started moving around the house.

'Shh... someone's here? But Dad wasn't home today.' She said as they followed Akira.

'He could always blend easily with shadows...' Said Blake as they followed him... noticing someone in one of rooms.

As they try to follow, something invisible blocks them.

'Seems we can watch from distance?' Ren spoke as they touched the invisible wall.

As they all watch it, they all look in horror as they see Akira killing a man for first time... and him puking...

'He... defended us...? Dad wasn't here that time...' Blake spoke as the scene suddenly changed into similar one...'

...

This time, a man punched Kali in the face. As they all instantly noticed his bleeding back and the knife Akira used.

'You Bitch!' The man shouted as Kali spotted Akira on side.

'We were supposed to bring you and your little daughter alive. There wasn't anything about being in one piece!' He speaks enraged and forcing himself on Kali, he throws his shirt off...

'No! Mom!' Blake shouts and starts banging on the invisible wall. Everyone watches and tries to somehow get in... but they can't.

(You want to save her?)....

Voice resounded... as they all stopped...

They all stare at Akira... as behind him, unknown to him is a Giant Armor-clad Knight with purple-flaming mane....

'N-No! I'll do it myself!' He shouts without even opening his mouth.... as they all understood they heard his thoughts...

The Knight only laughed a bit, and spoke something they couldn't hear...

...

'What is that!' Ruby shouts scared as she points at the Knight terrified.

Akira slowly walks with another knife in his hand... and soon kills the man with multiple stabs, one after another...

Kali pulls him away and hugs him... as everything distorts.

..

Blake has tears falling from her eyes... as everyone is shocked.

..

'Would you like to continue watching? Or do you need a break?' They all heard the same voice of that Knight, as he now stands in front of them.

'Wha- Who are you!' Yang instantly shouts as everyone gets their weapons ready.

The Knight doesn't answer as Blake takes out a coin and creates a door on side.

'Continue.' Blake spoke as the Knight disappeared... 

'Very well... I may be a simple Visage... But your protection will be expired from now on...' The voice of the Knight resounded as they all looked at each other and continued thorough the Dream.

Some time later....

...

They all look around, as Akira. Now bit older, is fighting against Grimm's with a squad full of people... and the Grimm specifically targeting him...

After finishing their hunt. Everyone could feel a bit uneasy... they saw Grimm in front of them, yet it didn't even fight them. It didn't acknowledge them.

'So... how much do you think we are supposed to watch?' Asked Roz as everyone looked at her.

'Maybe we need to find some sort of key moments? I bet that Blake's Family could be one.' Scarlet quickly responded as everyone agreed.

'Hey, but that sword he has. Its not the one he actually uses?' Yang said as she pointed at Akira who extended his hand towards a body of Deathstalker.

'Devour... Azkorth.' They heard Akira mutter as black mass sprung out of his hand with white teeth all around itself and quickly ate the Deathstalker to everyones surprise. 

'Wha- Wait! That is the Semblance he used at Entrance Exam!' Yang shouted as two came closer to Akira.... and their talk got distorted from them.

'But it seemed... less "refined". ' Blake pointed out as it only formed into black mass.

'I agree. At Entrance Exam it formed into a Wolf.... wait... Wolf?' Weiss repeated herself as everyone remembered what Ozpin said... "Don't touch the Wolf".

... They all look around in a group... not knowing what to seek this time.

As a path made out of purple smoke starts forming.

'Should we follow it?' Asked Ruby as she touched the smoke and it didn't even dissipate.

'I mean, rest of that area is blurred and grayed out.' Ruby spoke again as everyone quickly agreed...

...

For what felt like days, they followed the boring hunting days. Learning about his past.

They made sure to make a "Permament Phone Booth" and checked with Shion how much time passed... as it was only few minutes since they entered.

...

Surrounding area suddenly shifts as they are on a ship around Akira as he reads an Aura manual.

'Okay? Where to now?' Asked Yang as she sat next to still little Akira.

'This ship....  its the one that lead Akira to Windpath. I remember one talk we had, saying he had to kill here...' Blake spoke as soon the area shifted to a hotel. With Akira in his room.

'Teams. We need to observe everything carefully now. It seems to speed up.' Jaune spoke with confidence as Pyrrha patted his shoulder.

As if on cue, Akira checked outside the window... he left it open on purpose and threw his bag under the bed as he hid in shadows...

In matter of seconds, the door got destroyed as three entered. Muscular Man, Tall Man and A Woman with Green Hair.

'Your brother has some crazy instincts.' Pyrrha spoke as she they all looked at Akira... barely capable to be seen.

'I... I didn't knew about this.' Blake spoke as they observed. Soon two men left leaving the woman alone... as Akira slowly walked closer... He suddenly placed his sword on her neck. As she's completely terrified by sudden action.

'Wow... Remember how I said crazy instincts?' Blake looked at Pyrrha as she commented... as they couldn't hear the conversation between Akira and the woman anyway.

'Yeah?' Blake answered shortly.

'He's like a predator. Perfectly looking for each opportunity... His instincts are even better than most of Predatory Animals...' Pyrrha said as Akira suddenly slashes at her neck surprising everyone.

'That's a plain murder!' Weiss shouted.

'It was self-defense. Windpath was a place full of criminals some years ago... Even if today there is much lesser activity.' Aelia spoke, for first time after some time. 

'Azkorth...' They heard Akira say it again as the body quickly disappeared. Along with bloodied sheets.

...

The surrounding area hastens as they see him running out with his bag and running into another room a floor lower....

'Ruby, don't look.' Yang covered Ruby's eyes... as they stared at horrified face of Akira... and heard munching sounds...

'Wait. Why do I hear munching?' Ruby asked as Yang made sure that Ruby doesn't see this...

'Ruby. You do not wish to see it... trust me on that one.' Yang spoke as Ruby nodded...

'Wait... this man... The Cannibal... Grad.' Pyrrha pointed at him as she recognised him from wanted posters.

'Wait! Wasn't he that guy with a Semblance that was more powerful with how much blood he had!?!' Jaune asked/shouted surprised as he ended up vomiting on side.

'It is him... but ho-' Akira suddenly stabs him to death... as no one even comments it.

Akira suddenly rushed into the bathroom as he puked there...

'When can I open my eyes Yang?' Ruby asked as Yang kept covering her eyes, and told her not yet.

...

From bathroom, Akira activated his Semblance once more which devoured four bodies... the Cannibal and three unfortunate Women he killed.

...

The area shifts to Akira walking through the road... completely exhausted.

'Now Ruby, seems we got transported again.' Yang took her hand away as everyone follows Akira.

As Akira walks he lightly slashes his finger as he watches at it.... everyone looks curiously at him. But the blood doesn't move.

'Flow, Ichor. ' As he spoke the blood started moving around. As he notices his wound already healed, he makes another small slash and controls enough blood to make a thin red glove.

..

//

..

//.

..

Some time later, he sat under a tree due to the scorching heat of the sun... which didn't affect anyone else.

'If he only took off that cloak, he'd probably had it easier.' Blake muttered as everyone sat nearby.

'We should think about what to do, until now it was suspiciously peaceful. We should make sure to be ready for pretty much anything.' Weiss said as few instantly disagreed. And rest turned to Blake.

'I am not sure where he is now. He did say something about a bandit camp... and its destruction some years later.' Blake said this, as Aelia instantly picked up that part.

'Branwen Camp. Our last name, he said that he revived the clan in name of previous leader. And his second adoptive mother.' Aelia instantly said as everyone turned to her.

'So... that means you were also adopted?' Ruby asked curiously as Aelia nodded.

'It was... during its initial revival. I was adopted by him, the Tribe's Strongest.' She pointed at him as the area distorted and they are currently inside a camp? With vehicles around and everyone eating.

'Another point of interest.... we should at least observe this part.' Ren said. But as everyone tried checking around, everything was grayed and blurred except what was near Akira.

'So... How were you exactly adopted?' Yang asked curiously, as she scratched her head.

'Honestly... I think we might even see that memory. But, tell me. Do you all believe in fairy tales?' Aelia said this as everyone looked at her strangely. Pyrrha and Ruby both equally excited rose their hands as Pyrrha was first to answer.

'Oh yes! I love them! Especially the one about four seasons!' Pyrrha responded with a big smile... as soon confusion ran over them.

'But, why did you ask?' She responded after a short while.

'Those fairy tales.... are real. I am the Summer Maiden.' She pointed at herself.

'Good Hindrance. You expect us to believe that?' Weiss retorted as Aelia pointed at Akira.

'He has six Semblances and literal magic.' She retorted as everyone reminded themselves of each Semblance... but Ruby rose her hand.

'What Semblances? I saw like... three? Or four? I thought he just had a very complicated one?' Ruby asked as Aelia patted her head lightly, and Ruby shook it off.

'The Black mass one, we already saw that one. Blood control, it became his signature. Portals... but they had some sort of condition? Schnee's Glyphs.' She said as Weiss butted in.

'Not copy?' Weiss asked as Aelia shook her head.

'No. If he had, he would have already copied every Semblance of every single enemy he met. There's also that appearance changing one and the one which multiplies his strikes. But last one seems to require a weapon...' Aelia ended her sentence wondering about it...

'Right... Can I ask something?' Pyrrha raised her hand as everyone looked at her.

'If he has all those Semblances... Then we can safely assume that he either developed them... or the black mass one has a chance to steal a Semblance?' Pyrrha asked as it made even Aelia to give it a thought....

The scene changes to Akira sneaking around... with small blood projectile at his hand. As bandits have invaded their eventual camp....

'He should look around, he's going to be knocked out in a-' Before Azure ended her sentence. They all witnessed as someone knocked out Akira... and the scene changed....

To white plain sight.

'How does it feel to watch my memories?' Suddenly Akira asked as he appeared in front of them.

Albeit, his whole body is distorted....

'Well, I did learn about few things you didn't tell us back then.' Blake stomped forward, clearly mad.

'I don't have much time Blake, so listen carefully.... My Semblances are out of control. You have to defeat my visage in the Dream.... or to be more accurate dest-' As he was speaking, he suddenly disappeared and the scene turned into a tribe camp... 

'Hey! Don't disappear on us!' Yang shouted as they heard growls....

Multiple Grimm walked out... and the area suddenly became covered with thick thorned vines...

'Teams. Its Showtime!' Ruby shouted as everyone started fighting against the Grimm...

..

..

Bit of past... Bit of truth... 

Bit of waiting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 551 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
113 0 10
This is a brand new version of one and done. The plot will be different on some parts hence why I picked reimagined. A child in his room. Cuts and br...
2K 26 22
"Now, how exactly would I explain this? He isn't mortal, for starters. I don't even know if he puts on the act of being a child, or he is one. I do k...
98.6K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...