Perfect

De gtopden1010

Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat is the child every mothers want. Until Mile Phakphum Romsaithong shows up and ru... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chap 9

Chapter 4

138 12 0
De gtopden1010

"Who the hell think 3PM in a god damn summer day is a great idea for a date?" - Mile complains while eating coconut ice cream.

They met in front of the school then Apo took Mile for a walk on a hot summer day. Mile is wearing his Adidas track suit but he had been in London for too long, Thailand's weather will kill him someday.

"Shut up Mile and eat your ice cream"

"You look funny in this outfit"

"The correct complement is cute. It's Bode. Have a bit of style"

Mile was surprised seeing Apo like this for the first time. He dressed in a green short sleeves T-shirt with a black cat and a short pant with his name embroidered, mix with a bright yellow pair of Converse. He must admit, Apo looks really cute with his casual style. Mile doesn't know he has a side that is cute and baby like this.

Apo keeps swinging his feet happily as he's enjoying his ice cream. He has a soft spot for deserves. Mile's eyes cannot leave Po for a minute as his cuteness keeps drawing him in.

"Why are you keep looking at me?". Po drops of ice cream melt and run down his back hand. He quickly licks it away.

Mile's heart skips a beat seeing Apo's tongue in action. How does it taste? He bets it tastes sweeter than the coconut ice cream they're having. But why does he fantasize about another boy? A boy that he just met around one month and he isnt sure if they like each other. He doesn't feel this way with Jeff. If he likes boys, he should have special bond with Jeff, not him. He and Jeff have much more common grounds and hobbies.

Why Apo Nattawin is special?
Mile doesn't understand.

"I wasn't looking at you. I just found your choice of clothing unique". He brushes the question away.

"Hey, for someone dresses like an old man, you have a lot to talk. Get up, I will take you for a walk".

Apo gets up, swiftly dust his bottom. Mile acts a bit grumpy but inside, he is more than willing to go for a walk with him in this hot weather.
Apo takes Mile to his favorite place to wander around, a lake near their school. With trees along river bank, the weather feels a bit less harsh, they can finally feel relax while wander. The silence between them doesn't feel out of place but gives them some time to let their minds go into a full relaxation state.

Mile takes a glance to Apo. Drops of sweat falling down his face seem to glow as the sun light hits. Suddenly, he feels dry down his throat. He wants to wipe those sweats off his face but he can't. They are not close. And again, he isnt sure if Apo likes him. However, he is sure of one thing, he is not gay. He just has a different feeling towards Apo.

"There is a temple near here. Do you want to go?". Apo asking.

"Sure."

The temple is quite small. They take off their shoes, get incense, and enter main section to show their respect. After praying, both get up at the same time and make merit.

"You know, making merit together means we will meet again in the next life." Mile looks straight to his face.

"You wish." Apo jokingly punches Mile's shoulder.

The "date" ends in a great note. Both of them feel a little bit closer and their relationship can take a step forward as being table mate.

---

Mile and Apo meets up again at school on Monday. After their "date", both start to talk more and actually help each other about studying. Apo finds out that Mile is actually really smart and good at science subjects such as math. That is the reason why he doesn't have to pay close attention to their teacher. When Apo struggles with them, Mile is always ready help. They even start to stay a bit late after school to do homeworks together.

Recently, Jeff realized he hasnt seen Mile as often. They used to meet up almost everyday for guitar and singing practice but Mile has disappeared. He is curious about his friend because he knows Mile isnt the most friendly person on Earth. What or who has the power to distract the one and only Mile Phakphum Romsaithong away from his guitars. Because of that, Jeff decides to become a menace.

Jeff shows up unannounced at Mile's classroom after school. He peeks through the window at the end trying to see if Mile is inside. And there he is. Mile Phakphum is doing homework, happily with his table mate. Jeff lets out a small chuckle but quickly covers his mouth. He stands up, fixes his wavy hair then makes a grand entrance into the classroom.

"Well well, since when Mile Phakphum becomes a book worm." To be more dramatic, Jeff decides to clap.

"Shut up. What do you want?" Mile doesnt even bother to look at Jeff's antic.

"Hi Jeff, he was helping me with physic". Apo smiles at Jeff.

"Ohhh, helpful classmate huh?" Jeff sits back ward at the table in front of them. "I have an idea, ho-"

"Don't." Mile cuts off.

"How about you join us at our gig tonight? We will perform at an acoustic coffee shop" Jeff gives him a quick glance and ignore him.

"I didnt know you guys do music together. I want to join but i have to check with my mom first. How about i'll get back to you later"

"There are a lot to discover from khun Phakphum, young child."

"You guys are the same age and technically, i am older."

"Who cares. See you tonight, Po. I will dm you the address." Jeff stands up and leaves after a wink.

"I didnt know you guys are that close." Mile asks.

"I talked with him for one time only asking him for your number. But Jeff seems really friendly and funny." Apo giggle.

"You should be the same. Loosen up Mile." Apo slightly pushes Mile's shoulder by his shoulder. "Let's go home."

"Will you come tonight?"

"I'll try and text you."

---

Apo is welcome back home with a nice smell of vegie soup he loves. His mom is busy cooking in the kitchen, dad is watching the news in the living room. He walks straight to the coach and greets his dad then runs to the kitchen to back hug his mom. She smiles at him, gently strokes his hair, tells him to go up stair to freshen up then come down for dinner. He pecks her on the cheek then goes up stair to shower.

When dinner is almost over, Apo gathers his courage to ask for permission to meet up with his new friends.

"Can I go out with my friends tonight? We will meet at a coffee shop."

"Who? The football team boys" His dad asks.

"Their names are Mile Phakphum and Jeff Satur. They are my new friends."

"You didnt tell me you are friend with the Romsaithong boy".

"I don't think it's important."

"Fine. You can go. But don't come back too late". His dad says.

"Go out and have some fun, Po. You've been working really hard at school." His mom smiles at him.

"Thank you, mom and dad. I'll be back soon."
Apo gets up to clean the table, brings all the dishes to the kitchen. As he starts to clean them, his mom comes in and tells him to leave them, she'll take care of the dishes today. He kisses her on the cheek again and quickly text Mile to inform he'll be at the shop soon.

The coffee shop is 30 minutes from his house. Making sure he won't be late, Apo takes a Grab Bike. Grab drops him off in front of a vintage looking coffee shop. Old European architect with rocks covered by moss. He pushes the door and walks in. The smell of coffee lingers in the air; the sounds of chatter, shakers, and mixers; the vintage decorations such as old books and vinyl players, make he feel relax some how.

"Over here." Jeff waves his hands. "Sit here, our special guest. I had ordered specialty of this shop, coffee mix with orange juice, for you to try but Mile didnt let me. He said it was late, you cant sleep if you drink coffee. So he ordered only juice for you. I've been friend with him for years but he's never cared about me." Jeff's fake cry makes Apo laughs.

"Don't listen to him." Mile says. "Let's go, it's our turn."

"I will cheer for both of you." Apo smiles.

Mile feels hot on his face and thanks god for the dim light as he can feel his ears get hot and for sure they are red now.

As they get on stage, the crowd begin chanting their names. They open their performance by a few cover version of up beat songs to keep the audiences' energy up. Everyone sings along with them happily. Apo can feel the energy of the audiences and the passion in their crafts of Mile and Jeff. Jeff's voice blends perfectly with Mile's electric guitar. Their chemistry on stage match really well with each other.

"To end our session tonight, I want to perform my latest song called Loop. Please show us love." Jeff introduces the last song.

Again, Jeff's sweet and distinguish voice fill the atmosphere with Mile's guitar. This song is about a guy cannot gather his courage to confess his love. It keeps happening day after day that's why the song is called Loop.

"I want to express my love for you
I want you to know I think of you tonight
I think of you today but never say it right
When is it going to be the day that I let you know
How many tomorrows I will wait
Today is yesterday's tomorrow"

A round of applause explodes when Jeff finishes last line. His latest self written song is a hit. Everyone loves it. Sweet lyric, sweet melody with angelic voice and guitar sound, perfect combination.

"Thank you all for your support. Please give it up for Mile and nong Avocado too."

Apo stands up to cheers with the audiences. He must admit, watching Mile in his focus mode, playing his guitar passionately makes him feel things. Seem like something is planted in side him but he can't figure out what it is. He just knows, Mile looks really good on stage and he is extremely attractive doing what he loves.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.7K 1K 44
Mile Phakphum Romsaithong is the CEO of Romsaithong industries.. he is cold , ruthless, and very strict . Then his baby comes into his life and has...
139K 5.4K 31
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 . - ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴀsᴛᴀʀᴢ © ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 2021 #1 / blackpeople
15.3K 767 40
Life is already as boring as it is for Mile Phakphum..being a workaholic to impress his parents means being on and off of work every single second. H...
90.2K 4.8K 41
To achieve Happiness, there is a lot of pain to face. Will that Happiness come your way? or Will that Happiness go away?