Mister Red Flag and the Color...

By Calicoangel13

Ship: Jeon Jungkook x Park Jimin Theme: Popular Coser (cosplayer) JK x Newbie Coser (cosplayer) JM Date Start... More

Greetings!
Character Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 part I
Chapter 11 part II
Chapter 11 part III
Chapter 12 part I
Chapter 12 part II
Chapter 12 part III
Chapter 13 part I
Chapter 13 part II
Chapter 14 part I
Chapter 14 part II
Chapter 14 part III
Chapter 15 part I
Chapter 15 part II
Chapter 15 part III
Chapter 16 part I
Chapter 16 part II
Chapter 16 part III
Chapter 17 part I
Chapter 17 part II
Chapter 17 part III
Chapter 18 part I
Special Chapter 1: Jin's Past
Special Chapter 2: Jin's Past
Special Chapter 3: Jin's Past
Special Chapter 4: Jin's Past
Special Chapter 1: Yoongi's Past
Special Chapter 2: Yoongi's Past
Special Chapter 3: Yoongi's Past
Special Chapter 4: Yoongi's Past
Special Chapter 5: Jin's Past

Chapter 13 part III

39 8 17
By Calicoangel13

{a/n: Yesy Yesy! More jeonlous for this chapter and some Hakken-Jimin interaction!}

~

Time flew by so fast for the people who are enjoying their drinks together... The group are now in their third serving of Tequila sunrise when Weian excuses himself to head towards the bathroom... Jimin asked him if he wanted someone to come with him, which the taller whispered into his ear that he shouldn't... (since Jimin is wearing and looking like a cute little girl)

As soon as the latter left the room, Jungkook was about to sit on the empty space beside angel when Hakken approach him and started a conversation... Goddammit!
The smaller looks rather excited to talk to his idol, most especially when the said guy will cosplay one of his favorite yaoi character... The way Hakken's face lit up when Jimin praised him for his hard work and dedication for the cosplay community, it is something that a guy crushing over a beautiful lady would do... He even shoot his chance to ask Jimin if they can do a collab pictorial of a popular yaoi manhwa called "Painter of the Night", with Jimin as Nakyum and him as Seungho...

What surprise Jungkook more is the fact that Angel agreed on the latter's request without a doubt and even sealed their deal with a couple-ish photo, with Hakken's arm on the smaller's shoulder... This is bad! Why is he getting pissed with the way Hakken and angel treated each other?! The audacity of this dude to enjoy his privilege of being her cosplay idol... Ugh!

"It is truly an honor for me to meet you today, Angel..." The taller said while sipping his drink. "I've been dying to meet you again personally, without our fans interrupting our time together..."

"I'm flattered, Hakken-ssi... I know how popular you are in our community, yet here you are, talking to someone like me, and even offer me to do a collab..." Jimin chuckled. "It's a dream come true for a fan like me to work on a project with you..."

"Oh shush! I know for a fact that you got tons of fans on your social media, always thirsting over you whenever you post pictures of your new work..." Hakken replied. "Even I turn on the notification button on all of your posts to be able not to miss a single update from you..." He chugged his drink while still staring at Jimin.

Jungkook can't help but to roll his eyes... This dude knows how to work his way to angel! The way his sugar coated words flatter the lady is enough to compete with his own best friend... And what about him? He also wanted to talk to angel, yet that asshole intervene his only chance... Fucker!

"You are really good with words, Hakken-ssi... No wonder why girls fall in love with you..." Said the smaller while giggling. "I even saw some of your fans commenting under your posts that they want you to be their husband... What a lucky guy!"

Hakken hummed. "I don't know what to react, I'm just doing my job as their idol..." He licked his lower lip after downing anong glass of tequila sunrise. "How about you? Do you also think that I'm husband material? I mean in a more hypothetical way..."

Before Jimin can answer, Weian is finally back from the bathroom and took his original seat. "What's up? You guys seem enjoying your time together..."

"Your best friend is already trying his luck to snatch your lover away from you..." Jungkook thought. "The way he flirts with Angel is far from friendly! Even I wanted to punch his face..."

"Welcome back Weian-ssi! We were just talking about Hakken-ssi being the husband material to his fans..." Jimin said as he sips his cold drink. "He even asked me if I see him the same way, but hypothetically..."

Both Jungkook and Weian choke from the alcohol that they're drinking... How come this angel can still tell the truth despite the fact that it might cause a rift between her lover and his best friend? So naive!

Hakken laughs at how Jimin replied to his best friend... He truly is the most adorable person he knew in this line of work and he will never let his own best friend hurt him...
"Don't get me wrong, Weian-kun... I'm just asking Angel about it since she became my fan before..."

"It's okay... I know how much she adores you... Don't you remember? I was with you on your IG lives before, and I notice how invested Angel is to you..." Weian tucked Jimin's hair behind his ear before he kissed his cheek. "I do know how much she loves her idol because I always read her comments for you..."

Their conversation got interrupted when Taehyung and his staff arrived to the same room, making their space more crowded... Jungkook took the initiative to move his chair infront of Jimin, which gives him a few seconds of the latter's attention... God! Can these two leave her alone a little longer?

"Oh Hakken-ssi, I forgot to introduce my new friend to you..." Jimin stood up and walk behind Jungkook where he placed both of his hands on the taller's shoulder. "This is JK-ssi, the golden prince of the cosplay community here in Korea..." The beautiful lady smiled at him before he speak again. "JK-ssi, this is Hakken Ryou, one of the coser prince of the world... He is our senior for several years, so if you need someone to help you with anything, you can always ask him..."

Hakken offered Jungkook a friendly handshake, which the latter accepted... He can't act cold and arrogant in front of Angel's friends or he might end up being kicked out of her brother's VIP room...
"Just act cool, Kook! You're very good in deceiving people right?" His demon side taunt him. "You can do it! Just like how you act like a boy without flaws in front of your fans..."

He chugged his vodka in one go, too afraid to communicate with the dude who literally pissed him off awhile ago... Just act cool. Pretend to be nice and friendly...

"Alright my dearest people, we should make a toast to celebrate this moment together, as we finally got the chance to know each other more and gain new friends!" Jimin raised his now martini glass (since his brother switched his drink from tequila sunrise to apple martini) and offer a toast to his three boy friends... (not boyfriends, okay?) Weian raised his glass of Aqua Velva, while Hakken laughs and do the same with his shot of Corpse Reviver... Jungkook loves hard drinks, as he never gets drunk even if they drink a lot. So his took his glass of Boulevardier, toast it with every before drinking it straight...
From there, they heard Hobi shouting "Party party" from the top of his lungs, too intoxicated in both his drink and the booming rap songs of Yoongi...

What a wild night indeed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.1K 18
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
17M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
182K 8.9K 54
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
84.4K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.