Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs ~...

By Miz_Angel18

Even with skin as smooth and brown like chocolate Melody is not seen as appetizing by those who drink blood... More

Character Info
Character names
Prologue
1
2
3
4 ~ Newborn Battle
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 ~ 💨
19 ~ 🌲
20 ~ 🔥
21 ~ 🌊
22
23
24
25 ~ Battle pt1
26 ~ Battle pt2
27 ~ 🍋
28 ~🍋
30 ~ 🍋
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 ~ Battle Again
41 ~
Not a chapter
42 ~
43 ~
44
45 ~
46 ~

29 ~ 🍋

1.6K 70 36
By Miz_Angel18

Previously on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Melody's PoV ~

"You're officially mine Melody" Marcus said while kissing the bite he just made. I just moaned and smiled, not being able to talk. I kissed him pushing some of my elements into him, I chose to give him earth as the strongest element before I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Now on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Aro's PoV ~

They had been going at it for hours and we all found it hard to focus as Jasper would at random times send what he was feeling towards Caius and me, by now Caius had been struggling to not go into the room and join in with Marcus and I was struggling to not throw Jasper out of the tree house.

Time Skip ~
Next Day ~

Aro's PoV ~

Melody finally left the room in a pair of shorts and a tank top though we were surprised to see her so early and with Marcus behind her who was only wearing a pair of trousers, who looked like he slept. I looked at Caius and even he was shocked deciding to walk over to Marcus and I touched his hand and was surprised to feel the warmth.

I even let out a gasp "brother your hand is warm and your eyes are not as red" this made Jasper come over we were all confused then he said something we didn't expect "my queen I'm hungry what you cooking" okay something is amiss.

Marcus let's out a loud laugh, I sit down in the chair trying to think of all the possibilities of what could be happening. Melody then giggles "Jasper, Aro and Caius in learning about my elemental side I learnt that I can share my elements with my mates" we stop and look at her.

I nod "it also means that when I mate with you 3 you will each get an element as well as become immune to the other 4 elements" Caius smiled at her "so what element do you have brother" he looks at us and shrugs.

This annoys Caius "what do you mean" he almost growls but stops when Melody kisses him "he doesn't know since I hadn't told him yet but Marcus has earth" Melody then walks into the kitchen like she didn't drop a bomb on us.

I watched as she walked away and saw how she was trying to walk straight but she was waddling, I let out a chuckle and then looked at my queen who glared back at me "Jasper can you...." Her eyes widened and she ran over to me.

"There's no need for that Aro dear" I chuckle and held my hands up in surrender, making her sigh in relief then I saw all her memories and begun growling making her shiver. Melody then removed her hand from my mouth.

I looked at her and licked my lips "don't worry that can be arranged my love" my eyes darken as I smell her, but this makes the others in the room groan.

I direct Melody to Jasper then I walk into the kitchen so that I can make her food. I looked at what was in her fridge and decided to make her and Marcus a Greek omelette. It feels weird to cook for my brother but I guess soon we will all be eating.

I gave them both their plates and even though I knew Marcus was going to eat, it was weird as It has been over a millennia between us since we last had food. But I guess this will be great practice for our child because if Edward can get his blood singer pregnant then the plan is to breed Melody until she carries all our children.

We all fell into a comfortable silence that was until Melody dropped her fork and began moaning, we knew what was us when we smelt her arousal again but this time it was stronger. And I believe that Jasper hadn't even used his gift yet "Melody you need to finish eating first before any of us can do anything" she whined at that but started eating until she couldn't any more due to her heat.

Now I was confused as to why it was a heat when she's not a child of the night or a shifter, however, that can be discussed at a later date right now we have a mate to deal with. I stepped back and Caius followed my action "Jasper you go, as your bond with her is better than Caius' and my own" he did not need to be told twice.

Melody's PoV ~

I felt like I was on fire again I couldn't even last a day, but I don't care it was Jasper's turn to dick me down but something told me, he was more on the gentle side. But however, he decides to act I know I'm going to see stars the same way, Jasper threw me over his shoulder making me moan just from him touching me "I find it unfair that you only have to touch me and I'm horny"

As he walked to the room he chuckled at me and then close the door behind us, once we were in the room he sat us on the bed with me straddled on his lap. Why was this so embarrassing I had been fucked hard by Marcus last night "Melody remember that I can feel your every emotion" I nodded at that and he sighed.

"That means I can tell you're embarrassed darlin' and there's no need to be" he said as he rubbed my side I shivered at his touch but it felt so right, I looked him in his eyes then looked down "now sweetheart why so shy I heard you last night and that wasn't shy" I hid my face in his shoulder.

I whine causing him to chuckle "aww darlin' I wanna see your beautiful face" he said as he kissed my shoulder making me whine and gasp at the feeling I moan out his name "that's it baby girl I want to hear your sweet voice" Jasper then flipped us over so that I was laying on the bed I wanted to hide my face but Jasper held my hands above my head making it hard to do so.

Why am I embarrassed I don't know, but for some reason I am and Jasper wasn't allowing that. Jasper looked me dead in my eyes and smile "I'm going to remove my hands and I want you to keep them above your head darlin' can you do that for me" I nodded my head, I felt like listening to Jasper well that was until Jasper started kissing different areas of my body making me jump.

"I want to be gentle with you darlin' but you make it so hard" Jasper's hands made their way to the hem of her shirt before lifting it up. Soon my breasts were out and exposed for his viewing. He looked up at me and smirked. "No bra darlin' ...such a naughty girl" I laughed before a moan slipped as he wrapped his lips around a nipple. I held his head with my hands as he indulged on my breasts.

They had always been so sensitive to stimulation but no one ever noticed that before. Jasper continued to suck and circle his tongue making me look up in surprise at the pleasure I was receiving he was making it hard to keep my hand above my head.

Jasper's PoV ~

I have never met a woman who was so responsive to me just playing with their breasts. It made me amused and I wanted to explore it further at another time. As of right now, I needed to get inside of her more than anything. It was about fucking time.

I was about lift myself off of Melody when she tightened her thighs around his torso to keep me in place, I was surprised as she started to grind on me and I instantly knew what she was doing and stopped what I was doing.

Melody looked at me with a frown "why'd you stop Jasper" making me laugh as she sounded like a child "You think I'd let you get off that easy sweetheart" Melody started bucking her hips as I wasn't doing what she wanted.

I chuckled at her impatience and went back to kissing her neck. I stopped only for a second to put my fingers near her face so she could get them wet, once it felt wet enough for me. I slipped two fingers inside of her "Jasper..." she whispered breathlessly. I pumped in and out of her with precision. Preparing her for me.

Melody's moans were muffled as she pressed her face into my shoulder. She ground her body against my hand and guided my other hand to her nipple. I decided to indulge in her weakness and tweaked her nipple causing her to gasp. "that's it darlin' let me hear you" I say in a soft command.

I smiled as my command made her spread her legs wider "Jasper please fuck me already!" She gasped, she couldn't take it so I decided to send her more pleasure to send her over the edge more. Moving my hand from her nipple to her neck causing her to gasp, I pulled her lip down with my thumb. "I'll fuck you when I think you're ready darlin' and is that how you ask" Melody whined.

My finger were still in her folds as continued to pump in and out at fast speeds, Melody whimpered trying to move as close as she could to my fingers "aww darlin' you're so needy is that why you were embarrassed" my sweet girl nodded as she couldn't find any words to answer me.

Deciding that I had enough of teasing her "Jasp-Oh fuck" she gasped as I slowly began to push into her.

Melody's PoV ~

Unlike Marcus, I didn't really look at Jasper's size but from the feel of him, his girth was expanding me like I had never been before. I pressed my hands against his chest to stop his movement a little, but Jasper just gripped my wrists in his hands and pulled me forward to look into his eyes "now darlin' you're gonna take what I give you" why is this man so sexy.

"Fucking hell darlin' you feel good" He growled pushing deeper. "Jasper!" I hissed tugging my wrists to try and free them. Once he finally filled me to the hilt he didn't move and I had thought it was because he was being a southern gentleman and waiting for me to adjust but no the man spoke and I was surprised "I need to relax ...I want to ruin you" my eyes widen and I shivered at that and wrapped my legs against him.

Jasper used his free hand and rubbed my thigh "I said I want to ruin you baby and you think it's wise to cage me with your legs" his voice got deeper I look into his eyes and saw that Major was out, shit "hi Major" he chuckled darkly making me clench on his length thus causing Major to growl.

Jasper I mean Major begins to move in and out of me slowly and steadily I locked eyes with Major who seemed to be daring me to look away, but as much as I wanted to obey and keep looking at him the pleasure was building and it didn't help that Major was sending more arousal my way. I could hear the sounds of our bodies colliding and I felt my eyes starting to roll as I tried my best to keep the noise to a minimum.

"Eyes on me princess I want to see your face as I fill you with pleasure" why the fuck was this man like this "that's it baby you are mine and I am yours I want to hear you say it" He gritted pumping into me harder "yes I'm yours Major " I choked on a cry at this point I would agree to just about anything right now.

He moved his hips in a sensual rolling motion before switching it up to sharp pumps and then back to slow and sensual, changing the motions pushing me over the edge to the point I was freaking out, last night was something but this was another level.

Jasper/Major who ever was in control now was hitting spots in me that I didn't even know existed it was almost too much "Jas...please oh my... fuck baby wait" I panted trying to free my hand again to no avail.

"Shh. Take it darlin' I know you can " He gripped my chin so gently I was again like a sensory overload, I turned to take his thumb in my mouth while keeping my eyes on him. They cursed under their breath and kissed me deeply as he removed he thickness from my body. I moaned at the loss and he peppered kisses all over my face. He

Major/Jasper's POV ~

"Turn over darlin' I wanna see that ass in the air" I almost didn't want her to move but it was funny to see her try and challenge me, though she knew better and was soon arching her back making me groan.

I was slowly losing all control I had and with a quick thrust I was back in her fold and I didn't give her a chance to adjust I began thrusting rapidly, I was enjoying the view in front of me and the heavenly sound my mate was letting out.

I cupped her rear and gave her sharp thrusts making Melody fist the sheets "Jas... please hold on" I pull her hair making her back arch even more and making me smirk, I decided to be nice and I stopped moving "is this what you wanted darlin' me to hold on" she whines.

Chuckling at her behaviour "it's alright little darlin' if you wanna feel pleasure all you gotta do is move baby you set the pace this time" when she didn't respond or make any moves, I mumbled an okay and started to remove myself from her.

I snarled as I felt her tighten around me, she's making it hard to keep myself and Major in control. I growl "I don't care who's in control but you need to slow down" she managed to get out while panting. I took control fighting Major back.

"Well little darlin' you weren't moving so I was gonna stop" she did something I wasn't expecting, she used her ass to push me back into her bed and she began riding me. I was in absolute heaven just watching her but I don't think Major enjoyed it as much.

Before I had a chance to fight Major took over again and grabbed Melody's hips and slammed into her, making her shake and scream in pleasure from the way she was clenching me I knew she came and hard too.

Melody's POV ~

I was in the middle of cumming when I felt that boy underneath me using my hips and making me ride him, I hissed as I was just trying to ride out my orgasm. I then felt him leave my body and I thought he was gonna give me a break how wrong I was.

While I was panting on the bed, I was pulled to the edge colliding with Jasper's body, I looked into his eyes okay it's Major guess there's no rest for me. Major smirks then I see him go into his knees I raise an eyebrow at him, then with no warning he eating my pussy like he's never eaten before.

"Wait Jas... Major wait I'm gonna cum again" I said while trying to push his head away but this man was relentless, out of breath doesn't even begin to say how he's making me feel. I felt a knot build in my stomach I tried to push his head away again but when that didn't work.

I tried to bum shuffle away from him, Major wasn't having any of it, and slapped my thigh "try running from me again and I will fuck too into the bed darlin" I shivered at his tone, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head then Major kissed me hard causing me to taste myself.

Major stopped kissing me and I watched as he got of the bed, I was curious to what he was about to do I was kinda hoping he would let me rest. But again Major had grabbed me by my legs and pulled to him, I gasped these men are so gentle with me but they can be rough when they want.

I look up at him and I glared at him "aww little darlin' I'm sorry did that scare you" I pouted wait I pouted whoever he is right now made me pout okay that can't run I'm too grown to be pouting, unfortunately for me the man with his dick close to me pussy saw and chuckled.

"It's okay sweetheart it just makes you adorable" if I kick him and transform into my air form would I be able to run away, as if he could tell I was planning something. My mate in all his glory slammed into me I almost screamed but I was able to hold it in by biting my lip.

Did that makes him happy heck no, did I even care heck no, should I care when his dick is in my pussy heck yeah. I let out a deep breath and I swear when I looked up at him he was smirking.

Jasper's PoV ~

I smirked down at my darlin' so looks as beautiful as when I first met her that day at Charlie's house, I was finding it hard to contain myself and not ruin her in every way, shape and form. I lifted her legs onto my shoulder kissing her calf as I made love with my mate.

But I was getting annoyed and I could tell it was the same for Major as Melody tried to stay quiet, I stopped my movement and chuckled "alright princess let me stop playing" she looked at me and I saw the lust in her eyes.

I let Major have full control something I haven't done in a very long time but this seemed like a good time. I go to enter her folds but she was tight, I leaned down to whisper in her ear "relax darlin and let me in. You've taken me so well" she moans and I push.

Melody's eyes roll to the back of her head and I groan as I feel her pleasure sky rocket, I was definitely over it now I began to thrust into her. I wanted to ruin her and push my darlin to her limits. I pounded into my baby's folds enjoying her tightness around me.

I grabbed Melody's throat "this is what we are gonna do little darlin you're gonna cum until you can't no more I want to see those thighs shaking in pleasure am I understood" she nodded but that's not what I wanted "words darlin words" she finally screamed as I continued.

"Y-yes" she managed to get out, I let out a growl and just felt the need to bite her. I could tell she wanted to cum she was now unbelievably tight and becoming more breathless, I'm smirked as I didn't slow down and when I looked to see my baby putting her hand on my chest.

She tried to push as she reached her peak but I didn't stop, instead I kept pounding getting faster with each thrust "baby I'm g-gonna ....." I slow down and let her ride out her high before speeding up all over again. This causes her to scream my name, it didn't take long for her to cum again.

I felt wrap her thighs around me "you are mine darlin you can't escape me" she looked at me with love in her eyes "I am yours baby" I growl and then began kissing her and shoulder blades. When I felt her shiver I knew that's where my bite would sit.

Melody's POV ~

Like last time I felt Jasper's fangs came out of his mouth, biting the spot making me cum harder than ever before, Instead of a burn like last it was just pleasure as Jasper stopped biting me and pulled away causing me to shiver. Jasper changed our positions which ended up with me laying on top of him. We both were panting hard.

"You little lady are the thing to happen to me" Jasper said while kissing the bite he just made. I just moaned and smiled. I kissed him pushing some of my elements into him, at first I found it hard to choose what his main element would be he would do well with air and water. In the end I gave Jasper water as he subconsciously pulled that element.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 10.7K 70
~Ruthless King and his Queen.~ Juliana Whitlock is Jasper Whitlock-Hale's younger sister. What happens when it turns out that Juliana is the mate of...
417K 11.6K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...
147K 4.7K 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝Why did you just leave me like that?❞ ❝Because I thought ...
47.1K 1.2K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙.❞ 𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙘�...