Truthseeking

KKKitto tarafından

Zim finds out the truth about his mission, he doesn't take it very well. Daha Fazla

Shattered Glass
Visit
Purpose
Rubbing Salt Into The Wounds
Deep waters
Burns
Helping the Enemy
How Human of You
Breakfast
Disguise Hunting
Clean Up
Uh Oh
Metal and Wire
Into the PAK
Late Nights
Waffles
its the same, but new.
Rising Storm
Collapsing Delusions
Old Habits Never Die.
Pretend until it's Real
Exposure
Dreaded Anticipation
Transmission of Doom
Fight or Flight
Rebellion

They dont care

183 6 0
KKKitto tarafından

Dib shrieked at the irken now leaping for him, attempting to jump out of his seat to dodge. 

A sudden sharp pain pierced his shoulder, falling to the ground with a thump, something heavy held him down. 

Dib squirmed, grunting and glaring at Zim, who gave him a hard punch in the face. 

Retailing, he threw a punch at the alien, knocking Zim off balance before he steadied himself again, though Dib had kicked his scissors as far away as possible. 

In reply, the alien growled and delivered a second hit to the human, this time much harder than the first. 

Dib's jaw burst with pain, and he held his eyes sharply closed, scowling. 

Before he had gotten a chance to get another hit in, something sharp had pierced his skin, making Dib snap open his eyes once again. 

Zim's claws were cutting in his skin, which made Dib note that the alien wasn't wearing any gloves, his arms were bandaged, a very rare sight, he'd assumed. 

The pain continued, and Dib finally hit the alien again, a pain rippling in him as Zim's claws dragged off. 

This time, Zim had fallen off the human, and something laid crumpled just beside the unbalanced alien, his wig. 

Dib grinned, everyone was going to see that he was right. 

Zim didn't seem to notice that his disguise was half off, or maybe he didn't care, because the alien grunted as he stood up, Dib following suit. 

His antenna buzzed and twitched, and he began approaching the human, Dib looked around the room, hoping to see some sort of amazed face, anything.

While his classmates stood around them, they didn't talk, there was no clapping, no praise of him being right all along. 

Dib grunted, but regretted getting distracted, as Zim threw a fist at his stomach, almost making him fall to the ground. 

"Z-zim! " Dib puffed, still gasping for air after the previous attack. 

The alien replied with a squinted eye, his antennae twitched as he came to a stop in front of the human, who was now leaning on a desk.

"Look! Your disguise! I told you I'd do it. " Dib pointed out, grinning in victory as the aliens' antennae perked up and his eyes widened, realising. 

Zim didn't seem to have any words, but even if he did, the teacher had interrupted. 

"Principal's office, both of you. now. " Mrs Bitters commanded, her voice authoritative and annoyed. 

Dib frowned, did she not see the half exposed alien? Why isn't she reacting?

Zim gathered his wig, getting back in disguise as they both stood, and headed to the principal's office. 

No one had acknowledged he was right, not even a comment about the alien. 

Dib scowled, they should be clapping and praising him, why didn't anyone care? 

He thought back to the Florpus incident, many people, including his father had seen Zim out of his disguise, but none of them cared, he didn't get why no one was taking in how much of a threat this really was. 

Maybe they just needed time to process everything, yeah. They would soon come around and see how right he was. 

Dib tried to clear his mind as they approached the principal's office, trying to think of how he'd get out of this instead. 

Surprisingly enough, Dib had gotten off with a two day suspension and a week of after skool detentions, Zim had gotten a weeks suspension, since he attacked first, with a weapon. 

They'd then been sent to the nurses office, where Dib found that the alien had pierced his shoulder with the scissors, along with cutting through his jacket.

Interestingly enough, the fight felt like it lasted an hour or more, but it was truly only less than 5 minutes. 

But still, even when walking past his classmates on his way to the nurses office, no one spoke about the aliens' exposed form. 

Zim hadn't let the nurse check him, and even if he did, Dib had a feeling nothing would come from it. 

He sighed, their fight had been in the last session, and they both had detentions after that. 

The two boys hadn't spoken the whole time, the only exception being in the principals and nurses offices, and Dib wasn't sure if he should break the silence while they headed to their class for detention. 

"Uh, so why'd you attack me? " Dib tried, and the alien snarled and glared before answering the human. 

"Because you're annoying. " Zim spat, still glaring at Dib. 

Dib had the feeling that wasn't the only reason, before the alien had attacked him, it'd looked like something snapped within Zim. 

"Yeah, but even you're not normally so easily provoked." Dib pushed, trying to get some backstory while also making the walk less awkward. 

Zim ignores his reply, much to Dibs dismay. 

They walked inside the class, taking their seats and preparing for some dreadful hours of detention. 

Detention had been decently uneventful, mostly consisting of the two catching up on extra work. 

Dib noted how Zim was uncharacteristically quiet, though. 

While walking to his house, he didn't think there could be many more surprises waiting for him. 

But upon opening his front door, he was proven quite wrong, as his father stood in the kitchen. 

Dib swallowed, he'd forgotten that the school had called him, he didn't really want to be scolded for half an hour on it. 

He tried to quickly usher up the stairs to his room, but didn't get far before his father stopped him. 

"Son, you got into a scuffle today, yes? " Professor Membrane questioned, putting a hand on Dib's uninjured shoulder. 

"Yeah, dad, I got into a fight today. '' Dib stated the obvious, biting back his annoyed tone. 

His father stared at him, and dib held back a sigh as he knew what his after was expecting, more info. 

"With one of my classmates. " Dib added bleakly, trying his best not to run up the stairs to his room. 

"Is your classmate ok? Why did you attack him? " His father pressed, hand still on his son's shoulder, as if to ensure he wouldn't leave and avoid the conversation. 

"He attacked me! I was defending myself! " Dib defensively argued, frowning at his fathers lack of concern for his son. 

He could almost see his fathers brow raise, he didn't believe Dib at all. 

Dib scowled at his father, he never believed him. Not even when he had seen Zim without his disguise. 

He shuffled out of his fathers hold and ran up the stairs. 

"Son-" Professor Membrane was cut off by Dib slamming his door. 

Dib let out a heavy sigh as he leaned against his door, trying to process everything that happened. 

He'd investigated Zim's house, only to find his lab destroyed and him asleep. 

Then when he'd came to skool, Zim had attacked him with scissors. 

And now, his father was home and probably was going to scold him even more when he finds out who he got in a fight with. 

Dib flopped himself on his bed, sprawled out with his eyes shut. 

As exhausted and confused as he was, he couldn't seem to drift into sleep at all. Something kept his mind awake, he didn't know what though. 

Dib laid there, awake, for at least an hour before he brought his hands to his face with a groan. 

He sat up, deciding not to lay in his bed for hours without getting any sleep. 

Something lured him to look out his window, which he did. Dib stared at zim's house, it seemed quiet, should he go investigate? 

Dib shook his head, the alien would probably just beat him up, and he wouldn't have a teacher to save him this time. 

The human was about to turn away, when he spotted something, someone. 

Zim was outside his house, closing the door behind him. 

What was he doing? Dib was intriguingly alarmed, he wondered if the alien was up to something. 

After a moment of pondering his options, he decided to follow the alien. Just in case he was up to something. 

Dib slid open his window, wanting to avoid his father, who would probably not approve of him going out after his scuffle at skool. 

He took a breath, getting ready to jump down from the seal, then he slipped. 

Dib tried his best not to shriek as he crashed into the bushes, his bag landing a bit away from him. 

He didn't know how much noise he'd made, or how many people had heard, and he didn't want to stick around to find out. 

Dib hastily grasped his bag and rushed off in the direction of Zim's house, his body aches slightly from both the fall and his fight with the alien, but he still ran. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.4K 140 48
(If you're reading this it means i broke my promise and i actually published it for the general public to bully me for, enjoy nerd) Skoodge is a defe...
513 2 36
Resilience Saga, story 3: Five years have passed. Zim has integrated into hyuman society-for the most part. But when he uncovers disturbing informati...
328 28 21
He has lost everything....
39.7K 1.6K 18
[COMPLETED] mpreg Zim Taking care of a smeet isn't an easy job for Zim. Especially when the smeet of his have a mix personality of his chaotic nature...