I'm Just Part of the League (...

By kofunshota_rose

⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD... More

Character's Abilities/Introduction
Ch1- Unpleasant Morning
Ch2- Confessing the Lies
Ch3- Caught With a Villain
Ch4- Meeting Up With You
Ch5- Earning Your Trust
Ch6- Becoming Your Dream
Ch7- Another Shared Secret
Ch8- Old Times
A/N- NO-
A/N- Restart
Ch9- Evil Plans
Ch10- One Villain
Ch11- I-Island
Ch12- Destruction
Ch13- Yaku vs. Uravity
Ch14- Yaku vs. Shoto
Ch15- Corruption
Ch16- Reunited
Ch17- Redemption Battle
Ch18- Green Sparks
Ch19- Best Friends
Ch20- Final Battle
Ch22-The End

Ch21- One For All

180 4 3
By kofunshota_rose

Third Person POV
The villain mastermind stood atop the building, laughing maniacally as he watched the chaos unfold. All Might's rage was boiling, he felt like he had let these children down and he was determined to make it right. He screamed and punched the ground, the force of his strike shaking the foundations of the building.

Everyone down from below stared at the villain mastermind with rage. All Might felt like he had failed, smiling with his friends while two kids got captured when he wasn't paying attention. He punched the ground as he screamed and cried. "You evil fiend!" He shouted, glaring at the villain.

The villain laughed and disappeared in a puff of smoke. All Might was determined to get his student back, no matter what it took. He knew that his rage and determination would be enough to save them. He was All Might, and he was going to make this villain pay.

All Might knew he could not give up, these children were depending on him. He leaped forward, closing the distance between them in an instant. He was ready to take the villain down and rescue the children. Nothing was going to stop him.

All Might attacked, throwing punch after punch at the villain. The villain was no match for All Might's strength and soon he was on the ground, defeated. The villain, defeated momentarily, smirked from the ground.

His headpiece began to glow ominously, a clear indication that the fight was far from over. He chuckled grotesquely, "I'm not done." The villain laughed as his headpiece glowed once more.

The villain's words echoed ominously, raising the tension once again. Without warning, chunks of metal flew viciously toward All Might. The onlookers gasped, their hearts lodged in their throats.

With swift and calculated movements, All Might dodge the onslaught. The smoke and debris clouded his surroundings, but his unwavering determination remained evident in his eyes. His sweat-soaked face was set in a grim resolution

The number one hero grunted as he tried his best to dodge the villain's attacks. The atmosphere was dense with the lingering energy of a fierce fight.
All Might, the symbol of peace, regarded the villain lying crumpled on the ground with a stern gaze. His muscles, still bulging with strength, bore witness to the intense clash.

The villain laughed again, initiating another surge of attacks. His intention was clear: to exploit every weakness, to exploit every opening. All Might brace himself, his confidence intact despite the relentless attacks.

Suddenly, a particularly large chunk of metal headed straight toward him. There was no time to dodge. All Might clenched his fists, readying to meet the incoming threat head-on.

His heart pounded in his ears as he faced the oncoming assault. His muscles tightened, and power surged through him. His eyes gleamed, mirroring his unyielding spirit. He charged at full speed toward the deadly projectile.

With a mighty yelp, he punched the metal, disintegrating it into fragments. The spectators gasped, their hearts racing. The villain's smirk vanished, replaced with a look of disbelief. Yet, the fight was far from over.

The villain, determined to overpower All Might, launched another round of attacks. All Might responded, his movements swift and powerful. Yet, with each attack, his strength seemed to decrease slightly.

The villain noticed All Might's decreasing strength. A sinister grin spread across his face as he launched an even larger wave of metallic onslaughts. This time, All Might was slower to dodge.

All Might's breath grew ragged, his movements slower. Yet, his eyes still shone with an undying resolve. Even though his strength was waning, his spirit was not. He was not about to give up. As the shots of metal grew more frequent and larger, All Might found himself cornered. There was no room for dodging anymore. His only option was to stand his ground.

All Might clenched his fists and charged at the incoming debris, shattering it with a series of power-packed punches. Yet, it was evident from his ragged breathing and shaky stance that his energy was dwindling.

The villain laughed manically, assured of his impending victory. His headpiece glowed brighter than before. All Might, however, stood his ground, his gaze unwavering despite his weakened state.

The villain summoned another wave of attack. All Might still be standing tall, but no more strength to muster up. Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, a flash of green light suddenly raced through the sky and collided with the barrage of debris. All Might watched in awe as the figures of two teenagers emerged from the light, surrounded by a stream of blazing green energy.

The two teens, shielded by a mantle of emerald light, charged toward the villain, slicing through the air with their speed. They fought with fierce determination and skill, and soon the villain was driven back.

"Young Midoriya?" All Might gasped in shock, staring at his student and his sister standing in front of him, both glaring daggers at the villain. (Y/n) flinched at the jot of power she felt flowing through her veins.

Looking down at herself for a mere second before looking back up at the villain. She was a bit taken aback by what had just happened when she and her brother were inside the metal prison. Izuku had given her One For All.

"Izuku, are you sure this is a smart idea?" (Y/n) asked. She was still a bit unsure of the power she was feeling.

"Yes, (Y/n). No matter how many people I save, I wanted to fight alongside you. You and me against the world!" Izuku said, smiling. (Y/n) smile back as they held each other's hand.

The villain scoffed and blasted another attack at the twins. They both glared at him as they dodged his attack and started sprinting towards him.

"Go for it, Midoriya!" Todoroki cheered.
"Kick his ass damn it!" Katsuki shouted.

"Now, (Y/n)!" Izuku said, power charging in his fist. "Right!" (Y/n) responded, determination clear in her voice. The twins stood their ground, their hands still connected. Every step they took the ground dispersed into pieces. "DETROIT!" (Y/n) and Izuku shouted simultaneously, raising their fists.

"SMASH!" A big gust of wind rooted from the twins as clouds of lightning traveled towards the villain. The mastermind shouted in rage as he sent a bigger wave of metal towards the blast, but it wasn't enough to stop the twins as they kept on pushing to their limits.

(Y/n) flinched, feeling the skin on her arm burn off from One For All, but she kept going. The gust of wind the twins sent blasted a hole through the clouds as a ray of sunshine emitted through the sky. The villain screamed out in pain as the headpiece on his head shattered into pieces, leaving him powerless. His once strong body was now frail and bloody and lying on the ground.

All Might looked on in shock as Izuku and (Y/n) stood. All Might looked on in awe at the power that (Y/n) had, she was able to use One For All just as well as her brother.

"They did it!" Uraraka cheered, crying and hugging her classmate, Momo Yaoyorozu. The others of Class 1A cheered as they stared at the twins with admiration.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might smiled, rushing toward the twins. "and, uh... Young Midorya!" He laughed, smiling down at (Y/n). "Thanks to you two, you saved the citizens of I-Island, and my dearest friend, Mr. Shield." All Might patted their heads, very proud of their heroism.

Izuku smiled and hugged his sister. (Y/n) hugged back.

The bright glares of lights and loud sirens illuminated the night sky. The police had arrived at the scene of the wreckage and were now on the hunt for the villains who had caused it.

The head officer lead on the case, quickly surveyed the area. He spotted a group of figures lying motionless on the ground, and his face lit up with relief.

"The villains are passed out over here! Grab them while they are still unconscious!" he shouted to his fellow officers.

The officers rushed over and secured the villains. The chief breathed a sigh of relief as he realized that they had caught the criminals before they could cause any more damage.

The police quickly loaded the villains into the back of the squad car and drove off. As they drove away, the chief couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. These villains had been on the loose for a long time, and now, thanks to the heroes, they will be locked up for a long time.

"You there!" The chief shouted, spotting (Y/n). He smirked and walked towards her and Izuku. "You're coming with me!" The chief grabbed her and wrapped her wrists in quirk-resistant cuffs. "Hey! Wait a minute, Officer—" Izuku cried, putting a hand on his sister's shoulder.

"It's okay, Izuku. See ya, okay?" (Y/n) smiled, and walked off with the chief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 166 14
Hitoshi Shinsou, the kid with the brainwash quirk, doesn't have many friends. One day, that all changes when Y/n L/n enters the school... Y/n L/n com...
58.9K 439 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
320 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
996 30 29
*Book 1 of 2; Complete* *Previously titled "Fire Melts the Ice of Uncertainty" * *She/her* THIS WILL SOON BE REWRITTEN Not everyone in the world...