Mogeko March 2023

By Teary_Skies

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... More

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora
Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber
Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader
Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Rain: Met x Lobco

129 2 0
By Teary_Skies

CW: 

Lobco had a tendency to look the most at home when the rain poured in Ne-no-Kuni. She'd noticed it the first time they'd been together while it rained, her natural beauty and homesick eyes staring longingly into the dark cloudy sky. Met on the other hand wore her biker helmet as if her undead life depended on her avoiding as much rain as possible. The air was cold and the rain stormed down onto them, the force of the rain droplets jumping up after touching the ground. Placidly the DJ wondered what had caused the Devil Lord so much anguish. 

The two women were drenched completely, and although Met enjoyed watching Lobco bask in the streams draining from the sky, she shivered with distaste at the feeling of the rain splattering on the path of bare skin at the back of her neck. At this rate, she was bound to catch a cold. Her friend, though, seemed to pay no mind. Lobco was to busy enjoying the one reminder of her home. 

Met's nose tickled for a moment before a dramatic sneeze escaped her. Her head flying forward with the force of her sneeze, smacking itself into the shield on her helmet. Lobco gkanced at her, concern written over her features, golden eyes big. Met waved her hand dismissively.

"I'm okay, just cold," the ghost told her. 

"I didn't know spirits could get cold," Lobco commented softly, giving Met a small warm smile that fit her gentle features well.

The eccentric DJ smiled back. "The more you know, I guess." She shivered again. Her hair was so wet she swore she could feel it seeping up into her helmet. 

Lobco watched her a moment before turning her gaze back up to the sky longingly. "We could go back inside and enjoy the rain beside a window," she suggested. 

Met flashed a big grin. Her heart felt ecstatic with the knowledge that Lobco would look out for her. "Sure, I can set up a few blankets." 

The mansion was quiet as they walked through the entryway, the normal bustle occupying Met's home missing. Lobco was led to a large window at the back side of the mansion, a window seat already adorned with soft looking pillows were piled into one corner sat inviting the two to rest. The shrimp settled on the seat timidly, making herself as small as possible. Her gentle gaze scanning her surroundings before glancing to the window where rain pattered against the glass. 

"Want me to go grab those blankets?" Met asked, smiling. 

Lobco shook her head. "It's pretty warm in here, but if your still cold feel free."

Met hopped onto the window seat happily, shimmying herself so close to Lobco that she could almost be sitting in her lap. She squeaked in surprise, her eyes widening at the ghost. "It's okay, I can just use your body heat, if that's okay?"

She nodded, timidly wrapping her arms around Met and holding her close. The coolness of the DJ's skin was refreshing to the touch and she smiled softly. Lobco's eyes fixed themself on the rain splattering against the window pane, the dreary looking sky reminding her of the waters of her home. She wasn't sure how much time had passed but her body had grown sore from where she sat, and Met had began entertaining herself with humming unknown melodies to the rhythm of the rain. 

"Thanks for having me over so often as of late," the shrimp mumbled, eyes still trained on the pouring rain.

Met nodded against her. "Yeah it's no issue, I think you're really cool."

"Really?" 

"Yeah." Met shifted her body so she was face to face with Lobco, her large eyes flitted down to her lips before locking with the shrimp's. 

Her cheeks darkened from the eye contact, and she glanced back at the window nervously, not a single syllable slipping past her lips as she avoided the ghost's gaze. The movement of Met's hand reaching out towards her face was caught in Lobco's peripheral and she moved her head back quickly. 

"I'm honestly really attracted to you," she continued.

Lobco's mouth hung open ever so slightly as the words processed. "M-me too," she stammered, blinking quickly. 

Met smiled victoriously, as if the words that Lobco had responded with had made her year. "Hey, would you be interested in trying some stuff out with me? I'll make you feel real good."

Her voice came out in short flustered syllables, and instinctively she pushed Met away. The question made her body feel hot and something felt as if it was going to bubble up within her. She couldn't tell what it was. Excitement? Anxiety? It made little difference to her. Met was asking to do something with her and she had to formulate some kind of answer. This could be her first time doing something within her own power. That thought alone was enough to entrance her. Met studied her closely, waiting for her reply. 

"U-um," Lobco began.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I completely understand."

"N-no, I think I do want to," she told her.

"Think?" Met echoed softly.

"Do," the shrimp corrected herself. "I do. I wanna, I mean. Um..."

The DJ smiled warmly, leaning her face in closer and catching Lobco's lips with her own. Her lips were soft and warm, a stark difference from how her skin felt earlier in the evening. The way Met's moved against hers made her stomach bubble in elation. Lobco moved her hands up to Met's cheek, caressing her face tenderly as the ghost deepened their kiss. Tenderly, her hand groped Lobco's breast and she tensed beneath her touch, a soft moan filling the silence for a brief moment. 

Met greedily drank in her soft whimpers as she toyed with her. Their lips finally parted, a thick string of saliva connecting their red, swollen lips. They panted heavily, breathing in each other's air. Lobco's head spun, the heat between them was intoxicating and she rested her forehead against Met's. Her heavy lidded eyes gazing yearnfully at the DJ. Met's fingers gently stroked her nipple through the fabric of her uniform. 

Lobco's lips parted in a gasp as the ghost gently pinched her sensitive bud, being gentle with her delicate partner. Met watched her body shudder under her touch, smiling softly as she kissed her again. Lobco's soft moans resounded around the two like a beautiful melody. A hand gently dipped between Lobco's thighs, stroking the skin underneath her short skirt. The nylon of the redhead's stockings feeling scratchy underneath her encircling finger. Lobco's whimpers grew louder as she trailed her slender finger up her inner thigh, teasing the familiar. 

Met pulled her face away from Lobco, smiling tenderly at her. "I guess you're used to being treated like a plaything."

Lobco nodded slowly, watching Met carefully. The gentle strokes upon her nipple had seized as the ghost before her gently positioned herself in between her legs. Her hands gently groped her thighs, and Lobco watched in silence anticipation as her stomach churned in excitement.

"Well, you have nothing to worry about," Met reassured. "I'll be gentle with you." Another smile played across her lips as she carefully dragged a finger closer to Lobco's sex. Heat radiated from her skin, and the familiar's breath hitched in her throat as Met gently stroked her through her panties. 

Her body shuddered as soft moans escaped her slightly parted lips. Her eyes fluttered shut as small sparks of pleasure coursed through her. Met's touch was gentle but constant, her finger searching out Lobco's clit before stroking it. The familiar's whimpers became louder, and her neck craned forward, her forehead resting on top of Met's head. The ghost gently pushed her panties aside, spreading her lower lips and applying more pressure to her sex. She moaned, her body tensing and hips rolling into the DJ's touch. 

"Is it good like that?" Met asked. 

Lobco whimpered, nodding her head ever so slightly. Met stroked faster, being careful to remain gentle. Her hands reached out and grabbed onto the ghost to steady herself as pleasure coursed through her. Her moans grew louder, jaw hung slightly. A small thin line of drool dripped from the corners of her mouth. Met watched her body shudder and tense as she stroked her sex, fingers dripping in juices. She held eye contact with Lobco for a moment, relishing how attractive she was disheveled and lustful, her heavy lidded eyes and messy hair drawing all the more to her appeal. A small smirk crept onto her lips as she dipped her fingers lower, pushing into her sex gently. 

Lobco gasped, her grip on Met tightening as she felt two of the DJ's fingers push their way inside of her. She held eye contact bravely as her walls clenched down onto the digits within her. Met's fingers curled up pushing against her insides, forcing more moans out of Lobco's soft lips. The ghost moved steadily, playing to the chorus of her voice, hitting as deep as she can. Her moans got deeper and her hips rolled with every deep thrust of her fingers. Her head spun with pleasure and it felt as if every muscle in her body was tensed, screaming for more.

Met reached out her free hand, grasping the familiar's and holding onto her. Their hands squeezed together, their sweat making their grips all the more tight. Lobco could feel her nails digging into Met's skin as her body released the tension that had been building up. Her voice erupted in moans and gasps as pleasure shot through every muscle in her body. Met curled her fingers inside of her as her sex's walls clenched and tightened around her. 

Slowly her moans turned into heavy pants, and she felt her entire body relax. Met smiled warmly, pulling her slender fingers out of Lobco's sex. With exhausted eyes, she smiled back, her grip on the others hand loosening. "You're so beautiful," she told her.

The familiar blinked in shock. "Even like this?" she asked.

"Of course." Met tucked a loose strand of hair behind Lobco's ear. she reached forward, wrapping her arms around the other's torso. The embrace lasted for what felt like forever, the rain pattering softly against the window lulling the two to rest. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 34
Contains smut/ lemon, depictions of violence, cannibalism and gore, for mature audiences only. This is a dark romance that will contain foul language...
1.2K 10 26
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!] [FREQUENT UPDATES] [PARTS 1-9] - RELATIONSHIP HEADCANONS/SCENARIOS - SFW HEADCANONS - NSFW HEADCANONS - SFW ABCS - NSFW ABC...
45.2K 351 28
This story will include fluff, smut, and not much angst because they've already been through enough :-( This is something I've been wanting to do for...
59.2K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...