๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

(๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ; ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35

30

5.1K 300 95
By backwoodfairy

3 years later..

daesyn messiah walker

"daddy...daddy..." i heard over and over slowly making me open my eyes and see my daughter,  miracle.

"yes mimi..." i mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"i'm hungry." she said making me get up.

"what you want?" i asked yawning and walking to the bathroom.

she followed right behind me,"oatmeal and strawberries."

i nodded my head and started brushing my teeth then washed my face, i picked her up sitting her on the counter.

i helped her brush her teeth and wash her face then let her use the toliet. once i did that i helped her get dress.

"daddy we go to bear party today." she said referring to zoltan and i nodded my head.

"yes we going later on, you ready to see your brother?" i asked and she nodded.

"and i see dooda." she said referring to jayden.

"yes you get to see your brothers today, go in the living room and imma bring your food when it's done." i said and she ran to the living room while i went to the kitchen and started making her food.

i heard my phone ring and i answered not looking at the caller id,"da-daddy." i heard jayden's voice crack making me grab the phone.

"what's wrong dooda?" i asked seeing his tear stained face.

"mommy be mean." he said and i shook my head.

jayden happened to be the trouble child, meaning memia always had to get onto him for sumn.

"what you do?" i asked and he pouted before answering.

"break her computer and the tv..." my eyes slightly bulged.

i was suppose to be keeping all them tonight.

"how?"

"i play baseball in the house." he said.

"and don't she tell you to always take that shit outside?" i asked as i started cutting strawberries.

"yesh..." he mumbled and i shook my head.

"dooda you gotta stop acting up, then get upset when she's upset with you." i said then heard the phone hang up before calling right back.

"i'm finna drop him off with you, i have to go to work so i'll leave zoltan's present with you too." memia said all in one breath.

"another double?" i asked and she sighed. over the last few years she'd randomly drop him off with me when she had to work extra hours or when his daycare was closed.

"ight just bring him imma be home." i said before hanging up.

᯽᯽᯽

"dooda stop cause you just made my phone crack." i said as he started throwing a tantrum.

he was upset it died on him while he was playing subway surfers.

"can i go daddy? i see bear!" miracle said and i looked where she was looking.

storm was talking on the phone and holding zoltan.

"go ahead." i said and she ran their way while i tried to get jayden to calm down.

"jayden look at me, calm down and breathe your face turning red." i said and he looked down at the ground kicking dirt.

"you wanna give zoltan his gifts?" i asked and he nodded.

i went to the trunk of the car and gave him a small gift bag to carry and i grabbed everything else.

i looked back over and i saw storm and the kids were gone now.

i walked inside the building with jayden right behind me, once he spotted zoltan he took off his way making me laugh some.

i placed the presents we had with the others on a table away from everyone. i looked around at all the decorations seeing the money was well worth it.

"wassup fuck nigga." i heard before feeling someone bump my shoulder.

"bronx." i simply said as he walked past me.

"daddy...here." i heard and seen zoltan handing me a shirt.

i unfolded it reading 'Daddy of the Birthday Boy' and it was a bright yellow toy truck on it.

"mama said you don't have to wear it." he said and i nodded.

i had on a tank top so i just slipped the shirt on, i saw zoltan smile as i smoothed out the wrinkles in it.

"you ready to party?" i asked him and he held his arms out for me to pick him up.

᯽᯽᯽

"you gotta blow out your candles zoltan." storm said as zoltan clinged onto me and was staring at the cake.

"can you do it for me?" zoltan asked storm.

"it's your birthday baby." storm said and zoltan waited a few seconds before blowing them out as everyone cheered.

he reached for storm who easily took him,"yo ass getting sleepy, wake up you still gotta open presents." storm said as zoltan laid his head on his shoulder.

zoltan whined and i shook my head, me and storm didn't talk unless it had zoltan's name in it.

we haven't even spoke really here besides him telling me they were about to sing happy birthday,"you wanna help me put some of his presents in the car, he's not gonna have time to open all of them." i heard taiyo say and i nodded turning away from storm.

i followed him and he told me which presents to get, once he grabbed as much as he could he started walking outside and i was behind him.

"how y'all been?" i asked as he opened the car.

"ight, you?" he asked back putting the presents inside.

"good..." i said doing the same before closing the door.

he hummed in response and i sighed ,"i'm not gonna sit here and act like i don't miss our friendship..." i finally said and he looked over at me then back infront of him.

"at times yeah..." he mumbled.

"so can we work our way towards being cool again?"

"i gotta see." he said making me smack my lips.

"i think i hear yo son crying." he said and i focused hard enough to hear jayden.

"goddamn." i mumbled going back to the building.

"it's not even that serious..." i heard zoltan say as he stared at jayden crying.

"dooda c'mon man." i mumbled picking him up.

"why he crying?"

"he want zoltan gift and he mad he can't get it then he knocked over the glass bowl." miracle said staring at me.

"she didn't lie." i heard storm say and i noticed he was sweeping up glass.

"aye- i'm sorry real shit-"

"it's fine daesyn." he cut me off.

"you ready to go?" he asked zoltan.

"home?" he asked and storm shook his head.

"your gonna be with your sister and brother this weekend, we talked about this zoltan." he said as zoltan's bottom lip started to quiver.

"why you can't come?" zoltan asked walking towards storm.

"zoltan- stop i don't know if all the glass up." he said walking around the area to zoltan and picked him up.

᯽᯽᯽

"daddy...zoltan's crying." i heard miracle say as she carefully opened the back door.

it was 10 at night, they had all ate, took a bath and were in their pjs.

i sighed and put my blunt out, "im coming go to your room and lay down." i said and she nodded before running off.

i walked back inside locking the back door and walked down the hall to zoltan's room.

i was about to walk in when i heard them talking and i peeked into the room.

"what's wrong bear?" miracle asked climbing into his bed and jayden was sitting on the edge.

"i want my mama." zoltan whined wiping his face.

"but then you won't be with us." jayden said sadly and zoltan shook his head.

"i know..." he mumbled.

"you can call your mommy in the morning?" miracle suggested.

"okay..." zoltan mumbled.

"we don't get to be with you a lot cause you always go home early." jayden said jumping down from the bed.

"sorry..." zoltan mumbled again.

"it's okay bear, i miss my mommy too.  i know! let's go sleep in daddy room!" miracle said standing up on his bed.

"goddamnit..." i mumbled before walking back to my room.

"daddy!!" i heard outside my door.

"come on." i said already knowing what they wanted.

they all giggled running inside, both zoltan and jayden jumped onto my bed while miracle ran to me and i picked her up.

i put on coco for them to watch, i sat miracle on the bed between them then went to my connected bathroom and changed into a different pair of sweats.

i came back out and got into my bed and they figured out how they wanted to lay, miracle being the one to lay right underneath me.

it was me miracle, jayden, then zoltan.

soon enough i heard them snoring— except zoltan he was still awake staring at the tv.

"daddy...can i go to my room?"

he was the child that would find a way to separate himself from everyone.

"go ahead, you want me to tuck you in?" i asked and he nodded.

i carefully got out of bed making sure not to wake them up, he walked out my room first and i followed behind him.

i picked him up and put him in his bed and fixed the cover the way he wanted it then turned on his led lights.

"i love you daddy." he said and i felt my heart swell.

"i love you more kiddo." i said leaning down and kissed his forehead.

"can you read one of my stories?" he asked
pointing at his bookshelf and i nodded.

"which one you want?" i asked walking to the shelf.

"if you give a mouse a cookie..." he said before yawning and i grabbed the book.

(probably finna do a lot of time skips before ending the book🌚)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 21.5K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
139K 4.3K 25
สแดœแดกแด€ษดแด€ แด›แด‡ส€แด‡ษด สœแด€แด… ษดแดแด› ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡แด… แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€แด› แดษดแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›. Sสœแด‡ สŸแด‡า“แด› สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดแด‡แด›แดแดกษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแดแดœs แดษดแด‡s.sสœแด‡ ส€แด€ษด แด€แดกแด€ส า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœ...
91K 3.8K 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.
27.9K 823 22
"๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๏ฟฝ...